Snapchat // L.S. //

By everythingislarryhoe

One day Harry texts Niall (his best friend) but fortunately, he ends up texting a small and cute boy named Lo... More

Prologue
♥️1♥️
♥️2♥️
♥️3♥️
♥️4♥️
♥️5♥️
♥️6♥️
♥️7♥️
♥️8♥️
♥️9♥️
♥️10♥️
🌸11🌸
🌸13🌸
♥️14♥️
🌸15🌸
Read if you want to
🙏🏻RIP Felicite🙏🏻
New Book?!

🌸12🌸

1.9K 80 15
By everythingislarryhoe

Harry POV

I wake up and see that Louis is still asleep so i gently wake him up, he starts to slowly wake up so i look at the time and it's 2pm which means Louis and i have been asleep for 4 hours! He must be hungry.

Harry: would you like some lunch?
Louis: yes please!
Harry: what would you like?
Louis: mac and cheese?
Harry: of course, you sit and watch some cartoons while i cook, okay?
Louis: okay!

I get up and go into the kitchen to make some mac and cheese for Louis, i decide to have a look through the bag Liam gave me whilst the pasta is boiling. There's pull-ups, another pacifier, a small stuffed bear, some sippy cups and some bottles. I fill the sippy cup with water and finish sorting out the pasta, i then put it on a plate at the table along with the sippy cup.

Harry: Lou!
Louis: yeah!
Harry: come to the kitchen, your foods ready
Louis: okay!

I hear the pitter patter of his feet which I can't help but find adorable, he walks into the kitchen and immediately goes to where his food is.

Harry: it's hot so be careful
Louis: okay
Harry: let me know if you need anything else okay?
Louis: yep!

He starts eating and i get myself a plate whilst going to sit down next to him. He picks up the sippy cup and drinks from it which tells me he's definitely still in his headspace. He spits his water out all over the table so i pat his back thinking he choked or something.

Louis: don't like water!

I stop patting his back immediately after realising he spat his water out because he didn't like it and not because he choked, that annoys me a bit because he's not using his manners at all and has now made a mess for no reason.

Harry: Louis where are your manners?
Louis: I don't like it!
Harry: I don't care if you don't like it, next time go to the sink or swallow it and then tell me. Now you have made a mess for no reason.

I think he realises what he's done because he's pouting whilst looking at his lap. I gently lift his head so that he's looking at me. He's still pouting which in my opinion is so adorable.

Harry: next time you will not spit it out, you will tell me and be polite, I don't tolerate mannerless little boys. Do you understand that?
Louis: yes daddy
Harry: good, now come and give me a hug

At first I'm shocked that he called me daddy but i didn't show it because I don't want him to feel embarrassed and I actually kinda liked it. He looks back down at his lap but he is no longer pouting. So i lift him onto my lap and hug him, i want him to know that i still care for him and that I'm not mad at him.
——————
We hug for about 10 minutes, so it was more of a cuddle, until i place him back on his chair

Harry: your food has gone a bit cold so I'm going to warm it up okay?
Louis: *nods*
Harry: what drink would you like?
Louis: apple juice?
Harry: okay baby

I take the plate and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds whilst thinking about how i called Louis baby. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable even if he did call me daddy.
——————
After we have both finished lunch it's around 3:30pm so i ask Louis what he wants to do but he just shrugs. I text Liam and ask him what Louis would usually do and he said he likes to colour. I decide that i will take Louis to the shop and get him some colouring books and pencils.

Harry: how about we go to the shop and get some colouring book?
Louis: yes please!
Harry: okay, can you get your shoes on or do you need help?
Louis: i can do it!
Harry: okay, I'm just going to grab me car keys and wallet so have your shoes on for when i get back okay?
Louis: okay!

I quickly grab a jumper/hoody for Louis to wear incase he gets cold as well as my keys and wallet. When i get to the front door Louis is standing there with a proud smile of his face with his shoes on the wrong feet.

Louis: i did it all by myself!
Harry: I'm so proud of you! But they're on the wrong feet
Louis: oh........oopsie!

I quickly help him get his shoes on correctly and we leave the house. I help him get into my car and i buckle him in, i then get in myself and start to drive.
Louis is looking out of the window like he's never seen the world before.

Harry: whats got you so interested?
Louis: Li Li never brings me outside! He says that i get too bratty when i want something but I can't have it
Harry: you're going to be a good boy for me though, otherwise you will have to be put in time out when we get home
Louis: I'm always good!

I chuckle at what he said and then we sit in a comfortable silence until we get to the shop. Once I've parked i get out of the car whilst telling Louis to stay where he is. When i open his door he's rapidly trying to unbuckle himself whilst crying but as soon as he sees me he reaches for me. I quickly unbuckle him and hug him and it doesn't take long for him to calm down.

Harry: what happened, baby?
Louis: thought you were gonna leave me!
Harry: oh sweets, I wouldn't ever leave you okay?
Louis: that's what my old daddy said too!
Harry: well i am not him am i?
Louis: no
Harry: so you have nothing to worry about

I lift him out of the car but he immediately grabs my hand, we walk into the shop and go straight to the arts and crafts isle. He grabs a couple of colouring books and a pack of pencils but as we're going to pay he sees the toy isle and runs over so I quickly run after him. When i get to him i see him being told off by Liam.

Liam: you know better that to run off Louis! Especially when harry is new to this and you know it. You're getting a spanking when you're home, do you understand?
Harry: cmon Liam, don't be so harsh it's okay. He'll be put in time out when we're home and he won't be getting his new colouring books today.

Louis drops to the floor crying and throwing toys across the isle, luckily nobody sees him. I quickly lift him up and make him look at me.

Harry: you stop this tantrum right now, Louis. You will tell us what's made you this upset.
Louis: want my books! Daddy i want them!

I see Liam looking at me with wide eyes and a shocked face but i ignore it when Louis starts coughing.

Harry: Louis, calm down for me baby. You're going to make yourself sick

I bounce slightly whilst rubbing his back which proves to be effective because he calms down quickly.

Liam: he called you daddy?!
Harry: shh! *chuckles* yes he did, he did it earlier as well but I don't want him to be embarrassed or anything so i played it off as if he called me harry. I was shocked at first too
Liam: no no, feel blessed. He finds it very hard to even say that word after his old daddy. But that's for him to tell you why, he will most likely come out of his headspace soon.
Harry: that's alright and are you both going back home tomorrow?
Liam: yeah so Louis needs to be out of his headspace otherwise it'll be difficult to make him leave. But i think Louis will want to move here soon and I'm not opposed to the idea. I just need to make some money first
Harry: I'll pay for everything, you can work for my company. Louis doesn't have to work but if he wants to then i can employ him too
Liam: I can't accept that, it's too much
Harry: it's nothing, just consider it?
Liam: okay harry
Harry: thank you!

I realise Louis has fallen asleep in my arms and so I quickly pay and leave the shop. I lay his seat back so that he's more comfortable whilst i drive us home.
—————
When we get home it's about 4:30pm and Louis has woken up so I decide I'm going to start cooking dinner when I remember about Louis' punishment.
I bring him over the one of the corners in my kitchen where there is a wooden stool and sit him on it. I crouch down so that I'm eye level with him.

Harry: what you did in the shop today was very naughty, Do you understand that?
Louis: *nods*
Harry: i will not tolerate naughty little boys. You are going to sit here and think of an apology for me, you can get off of this stool when i say so. Do you understand?
Louis: yes daddy
Harry: good. Since it's your first punishment with me, i will be right over there making dinner. You are not to get up from this stool and you must face the wall. If you get up or turn around then you won't be watching any cartoons for the rest of the day. Am i clear?
Louis: yes daddy
Harry: okay, turn around and face the wall for me but if you need anything that is urgent then shout or call me Harry. Okay?
Louis: *nods*
Harry: good boy

He turns around with a pout and i start to make dinner. I've decided to make some chicken nuggets and chips because I don't feel like cooking anything from scratch tonight.
——————
I put the food on two plates when it's done and arrange the table. Once everything is ready i walk over to Louis and turn him to face me. He's got tear tracks on his cheeks and overall he just looks adorable.

Harry: why have i put you here?
Louis: i ran off in the shop and had a tantrum
Harry: that's right and what do we say?
Louis: I'm sorry daddy!

He starts crying again and throws his arms around my neck to hug me. I let him cry for about 10 seconds before i pull him away to look at me.

Harry: will you ever do it again?
Louis: no
Harry: good boy, now come and give me a proper cuddle

He jumps into my arms which makes me fall back, we end up laying in each others embrace laughing. We then have dinner and i let Louis watch a cartoon whilst i wash up.
——————
It gets to about 8pm and Louis is still in his headspace so i call Liam to ask if I should get him out of it but he just says to wait it out. I can tell Louis is getting tired so i get him ready for bed hoping that he'll wake up in the morning put of his headspace.
While Louis sleeps i decide to do some work and get ready to order a moving truck and buy a house. But after a while i get tired too and cuddle my smol bean until i fall asleep too.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I updated, i hope this update makes up for it!

All the love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 7
Harry dated Taylor, but then realized he much preferred boys and broke the relationship off to be with the love of his life, Louis. Taylor was still...
281K 7.6K 35
What if one day you accidentally text the wrong person and it turns out to be Niall Horan?
1K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
52.6K 1K 30
19 year old Stacey was invited to her best friend 'Harry Styles' party she gets drunk and ends having a little to much fun with heart throb Niall Hor...