The School Of Magic, Mischief...

Galing kay HEARTxBROOKENx

Juliet, a troubled teen with an abusive parent, if that's what you would even call him, finds out she is a pa... Higit pa

Chapter One: First Day At A Magical School?
Chapter Three: Training
Chapter Four: Added To The MoonStar Pack, And Our Second Day Of Training
Chapter Five: Spying & Soul Animals

Chapter Two: Payback

166 4 3
Galing kay HEARTxBROOKENx

A/N Yay, chappy 2! Again, this is my first story, so tell me how you like it and if u have any suggestions for it, i'm all ears, just message me them, or leave them in the comments below :).

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliets POV:

We had made a list of pranks we could, and would, pull on Fiona. I bet you're wondering why I would want to pull pranks on her. Well, she pulled a prank on Matty boy that in the end got him suspended from school for 3 days, and no-one, and I mean NO-ONE MESSES WITH MY MATTY BOY. That little she-devil dyed all of his clothes, even his gym clothes pink, not faded pink, but HOT FREAKING PINK!!! Now you're wondering how that will get you suspended, well, she managed to convince the principal that he assaulted her, forcing her into a car, and, you know, do it, but, she used her perfect reflexes and her strength to get free *says in girly voice*.We have been sitting in Matt's bedroom for the past hour and this is what we came up with:

1) Gluing all of her make-up to the counter.

2) Put jello crystals in her toilet making the water solid and un-able to flush.

3) Put puke green hair dye in her shampoo.

4) Put purple dye in her tooth paste, turning her teeth purple.

5) Replacing all her 'good' clothes with 'bad' ones.

That was what we had come up with, not much, but we don't want to KILL her..... maybe...... hmmmm..... hmhmhmhahahaHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAH.....hmhmhm..... We finished the list and planned to do this on Monday, since Mondays are already the worst day of the week. Since we finished the list planing our revenge, we decided to watch a movie. I immediately ran to the shelf were he kept the movies. I picked Monte Carlo.

"MONTE CARLOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOO" all the boys screamed. "THAT'S A CHICK FLICK, DUDE, HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT MOVIE?!?!?!!?!"

"JULIET MADE MEEEEEEEEE!" Matt screamed as well.

"YOU GUYS PICKED THE LAST MOVIE, SO WE GET THIS ONE." all the girls screamed back. 

"Fineeeeee" the guys mumbled.

I just smiled and put in the movie. I sat on the couch and serenity was on my right and Matt on my left. I made it a hour into the movie and then got really tiered. I yawned really big and stretched.

"You can go to sleep, I'll wake you up" Matt whispered in my ear.

"Thanks" I whispered back.

I layed my head down on his shoulder and soon fell asleep. I woke up and tryed to get up, only to find that I couldn't. I looked down to find Matt's arms wrapped around me. I turned around in his arms and saw that he was sleeping. Just then, I got the most brilliant beyond brilliant idea that only I could have thought of, well, maybe some other people in the world could of, but hey, I have to pretend I'm special at some point of time. I wriggled out of his arms and fell to the ground, I got up and grabbed some ketchup. I sprayed it all around the floor and layed down, squirting some by my heart, I knew Matt wouldn't be upset at the mess, cause I knew he can control things with his mind, yeah, awesome right?!?!!?!?

I had the plan all formed in my mind, so I screamed "BLOODY MURDERER!!!!"

That was all it took, so I shut my eyes and slowed down my breathing to look dead, yeah, I'm that skilled :D. Matty fell of of the couch like he was tasered, looked around, and saw me on the floor, his face when he fell of was priceless. It was all I could do to keep from laughing my ass off. He looked shocked then worried. He ran up to me and felt for my pulse, I figured out I could 'stop' it altogether, another one of my powers, so I did just that. His face fell when he couldn't find it and rushed to the phone like a mad man.

 I then burst out laughing and said between gasps of air, "Y....YOU.......SHOULD HAVE......SEEN YOUR...........F....F.....FACE WHEN........... YOU..FELL AND........................AND....AND......R...RAN.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" He yelled back, but he was laughing too. "AND HOW THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HAVE A PULSE?!?!?!?'

"I CAN 'STOP' IT IF I WANT TO!!!!!!" I screamed.

"THAT'S SO COOL, AND WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING??!?!!?!?!?" He screamed back.

"I DON'T REALLY KNOW, CAUSE' IT'S FUN??????!?!?!!?!?!?!??!" I screamed back still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah it is...." He said calmly.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF TACOS DIDN'T YOU YELL THAT MISTER!!!!!" I screamed in his face.

"YEAH, YEAH IT IS....... THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" He replied.

"Yup." I smiled

"HaHaHa. NOW YOUR NOT YELLING" He screamed

"No, no I'm not." I said plainly, but with a evil grin on my face.

"You better get going" he said looking at the clock "you're an hour late."

"SHIT I AM?!?!?!!?" I yelled mortified.

"Yeah... Why are you so worked up about it?" He asked

"It's nothing, just some important family photo." I quickly covered.

I could tell he saw through my lie, but nodded, as I ran for the door. I jumped in my car and sped home, normally it would have taken me 10 minuets, but I got there in 2. I slowly closed the car door, making as little noise as possible. I tiptoed up to the door, and opened it a crack, checking to see if anyone was home. I didn't hear anyone, and saw the car keys gone. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to be hit with a panic attack, I don't know what's worse, my 'dad' beating the shit out of me drunk, or sober. I ran to my room, grabbing my bag and locking my door, all 3 locks. To add to that, I moved my dresser in front of it. My dad is stronger drunk. I did my homework and then got hungry, so I moved the dresser, and unlocked my door. I went downstairs, and just as I reached into the cabinet, I heard the dreaded sound of the front door.

"JULIET GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND OUT OF THAT PANTRY" He yelled.

I let out a soft whimper, but regretted it as it left my mouth.

"Scared are we?" He said menacingly into my ear, he was right behind me, and I could smell the elcohall in his breath.

He through me against the wall, and punched me in the gut. I refused to cry, putting a dam up in my eyes. I just shut out the whole world, and focused on breathing, not the pain. I was sure I would break a rib tonight. After 15 min. of beatings, I heard a thump, and slowly opened up my eyes, to see him laying on the floor passed out. I felt the need to punch him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I couldn't even stand leaving him like how he was on the floor. I mentally cursed myself for being so nice and caring, and my gentle nature. He might beat he everyday, but he feeds me, lets me stay here, and before he became a alcoholic, he wold sing to me at nigh when I couldn't sleep, but that all changed when my mother died, of should I say killed, 10 years ago. I was six.

Flashback********************************************

"Daddy daddy!!! HELP!!!" I yelled as I was crying.

The smoke stung my lungs and hurt so bad that I was willing to give up my pet goldfish for it to stop. I crawled around on the floor a while before I saw a hand, and went to it.  

It was my mom.

Dead.

Burning on the floor.

Dead.

Blood around her, enveloping her, consuming the space between us.

Dead.

With a single tear rolling fresh down her cheek.

Dead.

With my dad sitting next to her, glaring at me.

Dead.

"This is all your fault. Get away from here." He whispered, but threat evedent in his voice.

Dead.

He changed that night, his sweat, caring self gone with her soul, never to be seen again.

DEAD.

End of flashback*********************************************************

I never did find out why he blamed me for her dieing.

I walked over to his limp body and knelt down by his side.

"Where did you go?" I whispered, barley audiable.

I ran my hand gently down his cheek, a single tear rolling down my cheek, just like mom. I gently slipped my hand under his knees, and back, picking him up, I don't know how I did it, but I did, and carried him to his room. I sat him down on moms side, and pulled the covers over him. I turned around and looked around the room. I haddn't been in here since mom died, actually, to be exact, the day she died. I looked down, emotions overwhelming me, I was standing on the very place she died. I looked at the dresser, and walked over to it. Our last family photo lay there torn in half. With him and her on one side, and me on the other.

Alone.

He really didn't want me.

I took the one with just me and slipped it in my pocket, then I walked out of the room, and to my room, grabbed my gutar, and walked back down into his room. I sat on the edge of the bed, and lightly strummed some chourds.

You tucked me in, turned out the light

Kept me safe and sound at night

Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair

Had to drive me everywhere

You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone

Make a living, make a home

Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night

Scared things wouldn't turn out right

You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree

How you wonder who you'll be

Can't go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might

Don't you worry, hold on tight

I promise you there will come a day

Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away

Flap your wings now you can't stay

Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away

We've been waiting for this day

All along and knowing just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away

I finished the song with tears rolling down my face. That was the song he would sing to me. As I walked out of the room I heard him stir, but kept walking until I reached my bedroom, and throw on a tank top and shorts. I climbed in bed, and fell asleep thinking of what a nice loving family we were before the fire had happened, and of what could have been.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Soooooooooooo how'd u like ittttt?!?!?!!?!? lol, I was like crying through part of it. I hoped you liked it, and comment if u like the story, and if I should post more. :) I normally have to be in 'moods' to write good, soooo, yeahhh...lol. I seems as if whenever I wright this its at like 2 in the morning, litterally, it's 2:03 A.M. lol. I might write more tonight, but it depends on if I get tiered, and I might just have another chappy up in a few days :DDDDDDD!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

TALK TO AN IMAGINARY FRIEND!!!!!!!

POKE UR FRIEND WITH A STRAW!!!!!

STEP ON A TREE!!!!!!

STRANGLE A BLANKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Amyxoxoxoxoxoxox<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

880 12 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
6.7M 155K 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Although in Layla's case this wasn't it. Ever...
1.3K 128 28
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...