Miraculous Facebook Messages

By CDC2003

A book about messages, pics,profiles and so on that would be on Facebook is right here in this little book. S... More

LadyMarinette's page
Chatlovespuns's page
MissPerfect's page
Ladyblogger's page
Bubbles3000's page
IamSabrina227's page
RealLadybugTheLuckiest's page
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir's Page
THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR
RealLadybugTheLuckiest's page (#2) [Hawkmoth's Appearance].
Grinch_Noir's Page

Not a Facebook page: Just a Bonus Story (Truth or Dare)

390 22 13
By CDC2003

Before I start this story. This originally was an idea by my friend on fanfiction.net I used the idea and it's completely different (and better) and i added my touch of humour to it to make it funny,her own was a bit.....how do I put this.....meh, and i also made the other elements and ideas of this one brainstorm and composed it together neatly. I might make the actual book, but let's say this is a sneak peak of it,or after a certain amount of Facebook page messages (chapters) between the miraculous group,I'll add a continuation.

Those voting for:
#1 Make the actual book

#2 After a certain amount of Facebook page messages (chapters) between the miraculous group, add a chapter continuing 'this bonus story'.

~How to vote for what i should do which would be more convenient for you ~

Let me know,on my profile wall,in the comments in this book,or PM me, so I can update as fast as possible.

_______________________________________________________________________******************Truth Or Dare*********************
A Few Heads Up Before You Start Reading ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

'Italics are when they are thinking or talking to theirselves in their minds,I'm not that good at describing.'

Regular chats in BOLD.

Whispers are done with BOLD Italics.

Names of who are talking before the colon are in Underline and also major things that needs to be highlighted to prove a point.

Demonstrating movements in regular writing without BOLD,Italics,or Underline.
______________________________________________________________________
***********************Truth Or Dare*************************
______________________________________________________________________

Alya: Hey wanna play Truth Or Dare,.......Or Spin The Bottle?

Chloé: I would prefer Truth Or Dare rather than Spin the Bottle. *underbreath* Don't want anyone apart from me kissing my Adrikins. *sounds disgusted*

Nino: Hmpf.... Who cares what you prefer?

Chloé: ADRIKINS!!!! *Stomps feet* Why are we here with,...'Them'?

Nino: Okay,if she's playing,I'm out.

Adrien: Guys!!! Can't we all agree here!!!

Nino: Not with "Miss Perfect" around here. *Uses index and middle finger on both hands to create quotation marks*

Adrien: Fine. Chloé could you please leave. *sighs and sounds calm*

Chloé: Your really siding with 'him' and not ME!!! Arghhh!!!!!! Call me when your senses return. Come on Sabrina. Hmphf.

Nino: 'I thought she'd never leave but seriously what with the call me stuff.'

Adrien: 'Nino looks disturbed and annoyed. But he seems a bit calm now,glad Chloé left when she did,I gotta come up with 'some' excuse why I didn't called.'

Marinette: No Alya,not these types of games. *sighs*

Alya: Why not? You don't have anything to worry about,since you don't have 'ANY' thing to hide. *smirks*

Marinette: *pauses* 'Does she know?.....Nah!!! Alya always come to
conclusions before getting her facts right.'

Alya: --Since ALMOST Every knows about your crush on.... *whispers in Marinette's ears* Adrien.

Marinette: Aaawaa--haa!!! *falls unto floor* I'm OK. *raises hand showing a thumbs up*

Alya: K...Then.... --Oh! And I wanted to say that, we'll be awarding freshly baked Croissants and macaroons.. Mmm... But,only to those who manages not to refuse at least up to three Truths or Dares,or while playing spin the bottle.

Marinette: But,those are my freshly baked croissants and--

Adrien: Okay, I'm in. *looks happy*

Nino: Yeah,I'm in too. *also looks happy*

Alya: *smirks*

Marinette: Alright,I'll play,since everyone's playing,I don't wanna be the odd one out.,But it has to be Truth or Dare.

Adrien: I wanted to play Truth Or Dare too. What a coincidence?

Marinette: Yeah,what a coincidence with you...Umm...you thing the same thing,I mean, the thing you same thing... I--I--huh,mean,you saying the same thing. He he,heh,eh.

Adrien: *looks confused* *shugs it off*

Alya: *sighs* Fine!!! We'll play that since I see Nino nodding his head for saying the same too. But you guys are no fun. *pouts*

Alya: Okay,I'll go first., Marinette, Truth Or Dare?

Marinette: I choose.....Mmmm....Truth. 'I gave my decision some thought, knowing that Alya would dare me to kiss Adrien or something'

Alya: 'I gave Marinette a look which says,Truth,seriously.' *smirks* Okay,I have a simply one. Who's your first kiss?

Marinette: I should have known Alya term for 'simply' is always difficult. OK,who was my first kiss again. *flash back*
*starts sweating* Um...I want a dare instead.

Nino: Going back on your words. That's new. Who the heck did you kiss? *slurps up drink using a straw

Alya: 'something's definitely up and I wanna know,Mmmm' *smirks* Okay,...then. I dare you to tell me who your first kiss was!!!

Nino: *spits out drink* Pfft.....*burst out laughing*Hahahahah!!!!!! I knew something like this would happen.

Marinette: ALYA!!!!!!!

Alya: What? I'm curious!!! And your the one being unfair now,I allowed you to go back on your first pick,this won't happen again tho. I just wanted to know this,so that's why I didn't say anything about you going back on your words.

Marinette: 'I knew there was a catch, What am i gonna do,I can't tell Alya....Not in front of them...as in......ADRIEN!!!! My world is falling apart. What would he think of me and we'll never live happily ever after in a beautiful house with 2 children,no. Three. And have a dog,or a cat,nah!!!forget the cat. A hamster,I LOVE HAMSTERS!!!! Oh the tragedy of losing this dream. Umm.......

Alya: Mmmhmnp..."Umm" *does her hand like a quotation mark*What? Spill it. I'm sure it's not gonna be as bad has your over exaggeration, 'As usual' as usual.

Nino: Come on Marinette, it can't be that bad.

Marinette: You guys aren't gonna stop until I tell you,right?

Alya: You've got that right. Now talk!

Marinette:It's....... *looks worried* 'What have I gotten myself into,I knew this game wasn't anything else but trouble
this is not fun. And I'm NOT okay!!!!!' It's....... 'Think Marinette!!! Think!!! Mmmmm' It's...... 'Aaahah!!!' It's Gatto Negro.

Adrien: The one language,I've not yet mastered as yet,Spanish. *chuckles*

Nino: Seriously,We speak French,not Spanish.

Marinette: But, I did technically and basically answered your question. *stands up proud and smirks* Just not in the way you expected it,using a different language.

Alya: Your a cheat you know that. *smirks* And your a chicken, scared to tell it in a language we know.

Nino: 'I can see where this is going,Alya wont stop until she makes Marinette crack'

Marinette: I'm not a chicken!!!!

Alya: Yes you are.

Marinette: But,I'm a chick.

Alya: Touché,but your a chick because your scared.

Marinette: What?!! Okay!!!!! It was Chat Noir!!!! 'Oops'
*face expression turns blank,eyes wide open and blushes in embarrassment*

Alya: See,That wasn't so hard--

Alya,Adrien&Nino: Wait,WHAT?!!!!

Alya: You kissed Chat Noir!!! How?

Nino: Where?

Adrien: WHEN?!!!

Nino: Do you know Chat Noir?

Marinette: I did it to save him okay,he wasn't himself he was under some spell,remember the incident with Dark Cupid,when people were turned evil when they've been shot by an arrow,well,Chat had been shot by accident,because he was protecting me,and yes I did it around that time when I remembered Miss Bustier saying that Love Conquers Hate, I don't love him, I did it to save him,I SWEAR!!! *Rambling* 'Why am I even telling them this?'

Adrien: 'Wait a minute, I remembered protecting Ladybug when I told her to look out when I was trying to tell her I love her--' *flashback* M'lady?

Marinette: Kitty?

Nino: *Turns to Alya* What's happening? *confused*

Alya: *Still looking at Marinette and now looking at Adrien* Call me crazy but,I feel as if we're interrupting a reunion. *Still sounding shocked in her response*

Nino: .......Then I guess I just witnessed new true found love.....right before my very eyes.... 'Wow'
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

That's all for now guys!!!! Hope you enjoyed this,since there will be more of this now,or you can just tell me it's foolish and just stay to my original script for this book and don't continue. Let me know by commenting below, PMing me about it,or just simply write on my profile wall. Don't forget to vote and ensure to follow me to get notified when I've made new stories. Keep doing what you do and be miraculous. Just so you know,it took two nights and quarter of a day to finish this. Trust me it was stressful balancing homework and updates,so be a good sport and vote. O:) CDC2003 OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 53 50
This is the hybridisation of my 2 favourite things: Miraculous and Survivor. All characters belong to Thomas Astruc. Enjoy. :)
MLB Oneshots By

Fanfiction

1.1K 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...
12K 160 39
Completed. While robbing a museum, Chat Noir and Marinette have an encounter and after that things just kept going. Let's follow the two teens as the...
9.3K 109 15
All of our favorite mlb characters are going to college. Let's see how college life affects them. The characters don't belong to me. Only the story d...