THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR

THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR:Hey guys!!!!!I,Ladybug,as joined a account on Facebook with Chat Noir,since he was insisting on it very badly

THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR:Hey guys!!!!!I,Ladybug,as joined a account on Facebook with Chat Noir,since he was insisting on it very badly. *Glares at Chat Noir*
GamerGuyxbox: So how are we gonna know who is on and talking?
THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR:Well,we would write the message then put this:~(name)~
Bubbles3000: Now who's talking now?😕
THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR:Now it's me. ~Chat Noir~
xXxSk8tergurlxXx: I thought this was Ladybug. What a rip off?
THE_REAL_LADY_NOIR:WTF!!!!!
xXxSk8tergurlxXx: Excuse me!!! Don't let me kick your unlucky butt!!!!Because you know it'll hurt!!!!!😡
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:Ready to cancel this account Cat Noir!!!!*smirks*
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I thought I would... it would....uggh!!! Why are you....How do you? *sigh* What must a cat do to be in the highlights.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:Sometimes it's good to just be on the sidelines.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Go head. Do it?
RealLadybugTheLuckiest: Do what?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Say you told me so.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:But you already did.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: What?When?How?
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:You said it in your previous text, the one before this and your text above this. *snickering*
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Why you?Ugh!!!! Have I ever told you,you drive me insane?
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:Nope.And I'm right again!!!! I was right and you were wrong (×3)
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: ...
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:I can do this all day,but I have a schedule to keep.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: What?Am I too sexy for yah.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:What the?
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: I know you can't get enough of me.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:No.Just.No.
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:Have you hit your head?No!!!!!
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Maybe not me,but.....ADRIEN!!!!!!! *wink*
RealLadybugTheLuckiest: ...
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir:You don't have to say anything. I know I make you speechless. I win this round. *smirks*
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:I know you win this round,but I've won this game already. *smirks*
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Why do you always have the last word?
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:That's just how it goes.
TheRealPuntasticChatNoir: Ugh!!!!
RealLadybugTheLuckiest:😛😜😝

Author's Notes:
Help!!!!! I'm runing out of ideas!!!!!Does anyone still reads this? Should I continue? CDC2003 OUT!!!!!!!