The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

60

11.9K 330 17
By harlenaislife

A/N: hiii people! so so sorry for the late update, been really busy with exams and all. i hope you enjoy this chapter! i mean i'll be honest, it's not my best. i'm sorry if it sucks. don't forget to comment and vote if you like it! xxx

Harry

The blazing light hits my eyes causing me to wake up. I blink twice adjusting my eyes to the bright light in the room. I look over to see Selena smiling at me.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"Hey. Have you just been staring at me while I sleep like a creep?" I joke.

"Shut up. I was just trying to be romantic. How'd you sleep?" She asks.

"Like a baby. What about you?"

"The same." Selena smiles. For a few seconds we just smile and stare at each other intensely.

"I can get used to this." I say.

"Get used to what?" Selena asks.

"This. Waking up to your beautiful face every morning for the rest of the year." I smile.

Selena smiles at me,"What makes you so sure we're going to be together the entire year?" Selena jokes.

"I got a feeling we will." I smile.

"Maybe." Selena smirks,"Come on we should get breakfast." Selena says as she gets up.

"Alright."

.....

"I hope Millie is alright." Selena says as she she finishes cleaning up the dishes.

"Oh she is. I talked to her last night. She was having a blast. Plus it's our last day here so she wanted to spend as much time with Tori and Marcus as possible."

Selena nods,"She's gotten pretty close to them. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. These days pasted by so quickly."

"I know. I had a great time." I smile.

"I'm glad you did." Selena says.

"We have everything. Should we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." Selena smiles.

"Do you need a moment?" I ask referring to the house.

Selena shakes her head,"No. I don't. I'm fine. I just need to let go of this place now. A house is just a house. It becomes a home when family comes in here. I hope some little girl would come here and fall in love with this place just like I did. But I'm fine. Beside the good memories these walls are full of my parent's constant fighting, the divorce, my darkest moments but I'm fine. I'm ready to let this place. I guess I just needed closure."

Selena turns to me and smile,"I love you so much for doing this for me. Yesterday was perfect. Thank you for everything" Selena leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

I smile,"I'd do anything to make you happy babe. I'm glad you had a good time."

.....

"Do we really have to leave tomorrow daddy? Can't we stay a little longer?" Millie asks.

"I'm afraid not sweetheart. Your school is opening in a few days. Selena and I have work too. We can't stay longer."

Millie starts pouting at my statement. "Don't worry though, we'll come again very soon." I try to cheer her up.

"Promise?" Millie asks.

I smile,"Yes I promise."

"Okay daddy!" Millie smiles and runs off downstairs. I focus my attention back to my packing.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at the doorway to see Ricardo standing there.

"Hey do you need any help packing?" He asks stepping into the room.

"Not really. Just cleaning everything out." I say.

"Can't believe you guys are already leaving. It was really nice having you here. All of us liked having you and Millie around. You're a nice guy and you make my little girl very happy." Rick smiles as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Just doing my job Rick. She makes me very happy. I'm glad I got to spend time with all of you. Everyone was so nice. Felt like I was actually spending time with my own family." I smile.

"Hopefully we'll be seeing each other very soon. However just because I like you doesn't mean I'm not afraid to kick your ass if you ever even think about hurting Selena, you're dead. Clear?" Rick warns jokingly.

I chuckle lightly,"You have nothing to worry about. I won't forgive myself if I ever hurt her."

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted to hear." Rick smiles at me.

.....

"Honestly I had no idea my family hated Daniel." Selena chuckles,"Like they were just pretending he was a terrific guy and all? What if they're doing the same with you?" Selena jokes.

I roll my eyes,"Nope. Don't think so. I mean who doesn't like me?"

"Oh God, why are you so vain?" Selena jokes.

"I don't know. Is there anything wrong with being proud when you're perfect?" I joke.

Selena starts chuckling loudly and I smile at her.

"Daddy are we going to Gracie's house now?" Millie asks from the backseat.

"Yes we are sweetheart and this is the last time you'll be seeing her in awhile because we're leaving tomorrow remember?"

"But we'll come again very soon right?" Millie asks hopefully.

"Ofcourse we will sweetheart." I smile at her through the review mirror.

....

"I can't believe you're already leaving. I'll miss you so much my baby." Mandy says to Selena.

"I'll miss you too mom. Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine. You have another daughter who needs you more then I do." Selena smiles.

"I know sweetie but you'll always be my baby girl and sometimes I do worry about you. You living alone in one of the most dangerous cities in the US, doesn't really help." Mandy says.

Selena chuckles,"Mom New York isn't as unsafe as it was in the 1980's. It's a pretty safe place now. Plus I'm not alone. I have my friends, I have Nina and I have Harry too. I'm fine mom."

I join in on the conversation,"Mandy, you have nothing to worry about. I'll make sure nothing was to happen to Selena. Don't worry."

Mandy looks over at me and smiles,"Thank you Harry. I trust you will take care of my baby. But just remember if anything was to ever happen to her, you're dead. Literally. If you ever hurt her, you'll see a side of me you wish you wouldn't have seen."

I smile at her reassuringly even her threat kind of got to me,"Don't worry about. I'm not even going to think about hurting her. Ever."

Selena turns to flash me one of her billion dollar smiles and then turns to her mom again,"See mom? I'll be fine. Don't worry about me and if you recall correctly I've been living alone in New York for five years now. I'm fine aren't I? Stop worrying."

"I guess. I just want you to stay safe and happy." Mandy says.

"Don't worry. I'll be safe as well as happy." Selena assures her mom.

"Okay. Take good care of yourself. Come here. Give me a hug." Mandy says as she embraces Selena in a hug.

"I'll miss you and you have to call me as soon as you land? Alright?"

"I will mom. I love you." Selena smiles.

"I love you too Selly." Mandy says as she pulls away from Selena.

Mandy moves towards me and smiles,"It was lovely meeting you Harry. You really are a true gentleman. I trust you will take good care of my daughter." She moves and embraces me in a hug.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'll take very good care of her." I smile.

Mandy then moves to Millie and gives her a hug,"You're such a cute little girl. Gracie will sure miss you once you're gone but we'll try to visit you soon alright?"

"Okay!" Millie jumps up and down in excitement.

We say the rest of our goodbyes and head to the airport. Brian was driving us. Millie and Gracie were sitting in the front while Selena and I were at the back. It's a long ride to the airport and before I knew it Selena was asleep with her head resting on my shoulder while I was chatting with Brian.

I smile and move her hair out of her face. I place a kiss on forehead as she snuggles closer to me. I put my arm around her waist pulling closer to me so she can sleep comfortably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15.2K 200
In which Harry is Selena's secret, and the public watches as they slowly fall in love which often leads to heartbreak. Instagram Story ✨
200K 2.6K 54
Instagram: New message from @harrystyles { Started: Dec.14 2017 } { Finished: Feb. 8 2018 }
32.8K 876 14
A Choose Your Own Adventure-inspired Taylor Swift fan fic! Help us decide what Swifty should do next...
795K 13.4K 96
@harrystyles liked your post. @harrystyles commented on your post. @harrystyles started following you. - highest ranking: #179 in fanfiction (thank y...