Sweet Love / Bts Vmin

By exogot7bangtanboys

Taehyung, a singer and former model , now possibly out of model retirement has a chance meeting with jimin, a... More

hi guys
coffee shop ( prologue)
frappuccinos and lost numbers
big brothers home !
morning
Guess who's not dead ? (A/N)
Just an average day ?
This time
It was broken

dance practices and movies

1.5K 58 33
By exogot7bangtanboys

Author prov -

Jimin thought the tall and deep voiced stranger weird but found
him self missing his company on the way to his dance practice.
Even though he didn't really talk and when he did it was only oddly worded things that made jimin confused he still though he was nice in a strange way.

Jimin doubted he would see him again so he pushed his thoughts aside as he finally arrived at Parks Studios , and yes it's one of many that his family owns. I known your like , why work as a barista if your fine financially ? Because he likes working there being a normal part of a functioning society. Also free coffee~

Jimin prov -

Once I got to the studio, I saw jungkook and hoseok already practicing the routine we came up with earlier . Jungkook and hoseok teach dance classes with me .

We come up with awesome routines and teach them to our advanced classes. It's a lot of fun , I'm not always able to make it on time so when I'm not there jungkook or hoseok usually teach the class since they are my vice/co-choreographers .

Most or the times we call each other by nicknames our students picked out for us. Hoseok is known as choreographer J-HOPE , jungkook is known as choreographer KOOKIE. Most people just call me choreographer CHIM CHIM.

Jungkook Prov -

Waiting on jimin I'll lose all my jams. So me an hoseok just decided to start practicing the new dance. As we started the song over again from the beginning I saw jimin from the window of the studio. We began dancing as a complete group for the routine. People from outside started crowding the Windows to watch our dance practices as usual. Lots of girls and not so surprisingly boys to. After several hours in the studio we took a break. Me and Hobie sat against the mirror wall and jimin just said across us both. All of us sweating and tired.

His head on my lap and lower body on hoseok. This was normal considering we had all known each other since our pamper days. Our mothers were all friends in high school and college. Later on moving next to each other, finding husbands and sending their kids to the same preschool, elementary, middle, and high school. You could say we've been brothers since birth. Not to mention we are all very close with jimin's older brother who is very protective of him. Yoongi comes off as mean and very scary to others but to us he is just grandpa hyung . We didn't really get to know Yoongi till elementary , he was always at basketball practice. He was cold at first till he realized we ment jimin hyung no harm. That's when we all became even closer .

Our mom's never worried about where we were or what we were doing cause we were always over each others houses. If you could even call a mansion that. Our mom's were all very successful business ladies who married successful business men. Another reason not to worry , the maids and butlers were there to.

It wasn't that our parents didn't care , they all loved and smothered us dearly. But they had to travel so much for work they could never stay home for more than a week before leaving again. The maids and butlers were always nice , but it was never genuine kindness, more in fear of losing their jobs. Not that we needed them for comfort , because of the lack of parenting. No not that, because we always had each other. I was brought out of my thoughts by jimin.

"Fried chicken and cola ! Right kookie ?"

"Eh ?"

"For dinner tonight , didn't you say that's what you wanted to eat yesterday ?"

"Oh ... yeah , that sounds great" !

Hobie quickly added on in his excitement,

"Lets order once we get to jimin's house , it's movie night at his. And you guys promised I could pick the movie this time !"

Jimin and I laughing at hobie's antics, finally coming to our senses I replied quickly be for another fit of laughter could occur.

"Of course you can , we picked last time so tonight's your night"

Which earned me and jimin a famous Hobie bear hug. Smiling to my self I knew I couldn't ask for better friends.

Author prov-

The three boys left the studio laughing and joking around , enjoying each others company. People smiling at the young men, passers by, use to seeing this and glad for the change of moods coming from them , rather the rushed foot steps of business men and women late for their night shift and the stressed citizens trying to get home to finishing paper work , and doing other errands maybe even skipping a meal to try and catch a glimpse of sleep before starting the process over again in the morning.

Seeing the three boys smiling was like seeing the sun shine after a horrific storm and was welcomed with open arms. They made everything a little less dreary without even realizing it. Especially a certain short boy with a smile that was heart warming that revealed moon crescent eyes. Laughing softly at a joke made by his younger friend who laughs too, with his own bunny smile. The oldest of the group smiling fondly at the two.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reaching jimin's house, if you could even call the massive building that. Jungkook pulled up to the large golden gates. Hoseok pressing a button on the keypad ,A brittle but stern voice sounding over the intercom."what is your business with park residents" ? Jimin responding with " it's just me, kookie , and hope" frantic muttering could be heard on the other side of the intercom, mostly about how master jimin is home.

Quickly the gate opened and they drove up the pavement towards the awaiting maids. Jimin originally wanted a normal apartment but this was one of his parents conditions. They felt he would not be safe in an apartment. His mother almost worked her self up into a heart attack at the thought of it getting broken into and worse them taking her defenseless and adorable youngest son.

Jimin's house was 4 stories that accommodated just about every need or want a person could ask for. Their was a pool in the acres apron acres of back yard. Along with a trampoline, basketball court, and shed with gardening tools for the garden that was absolutely breathtaking. In said garden, was a bench swing that jimin liked to sit on and admire the beauty of every little plant.

The first floor of the building was furnished beautifully with paintings by artists renounced all over the world, the finest of home furnishings. Not that jimin made it his priority to have them. he was quite happy with his Pororo bean bag in his room. He was very grateful for everything but he took happiness from the simple things in life just as much as any expensive luxury item. The kitchen was also on the first floor their is another on the second floor for convenience.

Jimin still liked to do things on his own so he learned how to cook at the age of 6 from a professional chef. He makes the best baked goods, or at least that is what his best friends claimed. He also caught his brother stealing a few brownies he had baked and put in the fridge for his dance students. They eat healthy all week and it's his way to let them know they can take a break from their hard work every once in a while. They always look forward to the treats he brings every other week or so.

The game rooms was also on the second floor, along with the second floors main living room  with a giant flat screen. The third floor was guest rooms, all of them fairly large but 2 being larger than the rest. One being his , the other is his brother's for when he came to visit and make sure he was ok . Which was often.The forth floor consisted of 3 parts. A loft like area with comfortable furnishings and in the center a grand piano along with a walk in storage room with many more beautiful instruments. A dance studio for practicing new dances at home and a music studio with the most advanced and new equipment , mainly used by his older brother. 

After ordering fried chicken and cola and snacking on pocky till it arrived , all three boys practically shoved each other at the sound of the door bell ringing. Kookie being the first to make it to the door nearly throwing the money at the delivery man before snatching the the bag out of the flustered man's hands. Hoseok taking the cola bottle and jimin thanking him with a warm smile.
Kookie not wasting a moment , dug in to the bag grabbing a drumstick and devouring it in seconds, the other two not far behind. Washing everything down with cola before digging in again. Looking at each other after eating and realizing how messy they looked crumbs all over their faces and hands along with grease and dried sweat from dance practice, they decided it was time for a shower.

Once everyone had showered they all went into jimin's room to watch ' toy story 3 ' because hoseok always wanted to see the movie but never got the chance and to his delight, neither had his other two friends  . All three dressed in onesies. Jimin is a penguin, kookie as cookie monster , and jhope has a superman onesie on.

The cuddle on jimin's huge bed that could probably fit 7 people comfortably. Jimin sitting in the middle against the head board with cookie on his left arms rapped around jimin with his head on   Jimin's shoulder and hoseok on his right mirroring kookies actions. Hoseok using the little remote on the night stand beside jimin's bed next to a box of tissues to press play.

As the movie played, their were several expressions that passed their faces. Happiness , sadness, annoyance. Even fear, not that the boys would ever admit to hiding behind their hands at a seen of an angry strawberry scented bear named lotso , or a creepy toy telephone crushing all hope of freedom , along with a sad clown telling them about what made the once kind bear snap into such a rage he would hurt his own friend by breaking something that was sentimental. As seens happen one by one jimin decides this is not a children's movie. It's sole purpose is to make jimin and his company scared to death .

As the movie plays on all three start to  scream towards the tv at lotso for betraying Andy's toys

brawl their eyes out as the toys hold hands for the last time

All for them to cry in relief at the sight of a giant claw saving the group of kind hearted toys. Watching the rest of the movie till the end. And crying for what seemed like the thousandth time at watching Andy drive away for the last time , all for woody to say his final goodbyes.

Once the movie ended and credits started rolling they all fell asleep ,warn out from the emotional rollercoaster they had been put threw. Snuggling close to each other same position with jimin in the middle except laying down. Two sets of arms around him hoseok spooning jimin , and jimin's face buried in jungkook's chest. Jungkook's arms cradling jimin's head. All three very content with the shared body heat.

I'm to broke to get sued !!! I don't own the clips . Any way.... HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER !?!?! I feel good about it. I hope you guys liked it (: till next time !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 17.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
910K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
423K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...