Blood And Iron

By Shocker_Girl

Book 3 in the Shock Therapy Series Now a young hero of the Powers Society, Narina Yukata is a fully fledged a... More

Prologue: Blood Boils, and Iron Toils
Working Day
Scalaknight
Valerie
How We've Grown..
Sensei
Powers Society Galactic.
Narina's Test
Ozone, Flame Tyrant from the Sky.
The Pure Genius Stoor
Slot Boy
Mecha Prism Dragon
Black Knight Dragon
Tide the Sweet Siren..
Ezra's Family.
True Family
Tide vs Ozone
Shimmer Dragon. Feel it, Everyone's Hope
A Need to Heal
Epilogue: The Gods.

The Elite Forge

473 30 18
By Shocker_Girl

Narina wished she had a camera.  After passing through some of Kyoto's other sights, she had to admit, it was making it feel much like a vacation, which she felt guilty about..

After all, wasn't she here to stop Genocide?

Which was what Ezra was furiously berating Stoor and Sora about as they walked through the city.

"YOU JACKASSES!!" Ezra roared, ripping the cameras away from Stoor and Sora. "You came here thinking you'd do some sight seeing!?"

"Well.. er.. yeah." said Stoor.

"Kinda?" said Sora.

"You two are sooo INSENSITIVE!! These are Narina's people! Her race!! We're here to stop them from being brutally killed, and you run around like we're on some sort of vacation!!"

Narina felt her stomach turn into an iron weight at these words. She'd been acting like a sight seer from the moment she got here.. no need to tell Ezra that though.

"Who was that guy anyways?" muttered Ezra. "That weird Speedo guy.."

"I've been looking him up in the hero registry.." said Violet, who had a holo pad out, and was scrolling through the Powers Society database. "Apparently he was a pretty big deal back in the day, known for taking on plenty of mob bosses.. but.. he's gone downhill recently, what with new people like Idol and Shock Therapy around, Speedo Domino fell out of the circle of famous people.. and ever since, he's been trying to get back into the public eye.. but since Kyoto's a pretty isolated place, even some of his Not So Noble deeds haven't been noticed.. which is both a good and bad thing, since that would either mean he'd get awarded with honors.. or arrested for harassment."

"Well, when your power is running around near naked in an inner tube.. I can see why." Narina muttered.

"You run around near naked.." Sora said.

"But Prism Dragon actually looks cool!" said Ezra. "And not.. well.. vulgar.. plus it's not like Narina has a choice.."

"Fitting clothes over myself every single time I go Prism Dragon is too exhausting.. especially since I have to tuck in my tail so much, it's nearly impossible unless I'm wearing a long dress." Narina muttered. "Why was he after you and Stoor anyways?"

"I have no idea.. something about loitering?" muttered Stoor.

"Well, we don't usually see much of the main city.." said Garac. "Our villages are hidden all over the mountains, and there are no paths.. so we don't meet the locals often either.."

Narina looked up as she watched Astralis and Selnas fly off in the distance. "Where are they going?"

"Selnas is leading your dragon to the main flight path to the capital village of the Ryuu people.." said Mitsune. "By tradition, humans take a different path.... guided by Ryuu through flight."

"Flight?" Narina asked.

"There are 3 Types of Elements to a Dragon, and 4 Types of Wyrm Forms for Ryuu." said Garac. "The three elements are Gust, Moon, and Flame, with flame being the most common, and Moon, the controllers of cosmic energy, being the rarest. "

"Then their comes Wyrm Forms." said Mitsuki. "When we activate our dragon forms.. there are 4 forms that a Ryuu's Wyrm Form might take.. First, is Wing Form, they tend to have tails, and they have wings and can fly. Then there is light Wyrm Form, which only have tails, and very lightweight scales that allow quick movement, usually Gust type Wyrms have this form.. then there's Heavy Form.. which have very hard scales.. and tails. And lastly Leg form, where most of the scales occupy the leg area.. and they have no tails or wings to speak of.."

"Sounds a bit like some of my Prism Dragon modes fit those categories." said Narina.

"You are by far the only Ryuu in existence who can switch between these.." said Mitsuki. "I suspect it's because of your ability to magnetically manipulate the substances that make up these forms.."

"You're something new.. " said Garac. "But back to the point.. when we mean guiding by flight.. we mean a Wing Ryuu flies our guests into our capital village.. it is the only way in.. even Super Humans can't go in.."

"Why's that?" Stoor asked.

"That's why.." said Garac.

They had come to a massive steep cliff.. the bottom so far down, that it couldn't be seen.. All the way on the other side of the cliff.. which had to be at least 2 miles across.. the shape of a Japanese arch could be seen..

"If anybody else tries to get across without a Ryuu guide." said Mitsuki, picking up a pebble in her hand. "This happens."

Mitsuki threw the pebble.. and suddenly, there was a tremendous rumbling sound..

A massive dragon's head.. as large as the cliff gap itself.. which, I will remind you.. is two miles.. burst out of the gap.. it's teeth the size of skyscrapers.. it's very scales black as the night, it's eyes red with the wrath of a thousand blood moons.  It opened it's jaws, and snapped up the open air where the pebble was falling, before returning into the darkness of the gap with a giant rumble.

Narina's jaw was now open very wide, as were the jaws of Stoor, Sora, and Ezra. Violet on the other hand blushed.

"I-it's cute.." Violet whispered.

"Huh?" Narina stammered, looking at Violet.

"So.. damn.. coooooooollll" Sora whispered.

"In any case.." said Mitsuki. "I think it would go much faster if we had two Wing Forms doing this.. don't you?"

Narina blinked. "Eh? Wait.. you mean me?"

"I am not Wing Form." said Garac. "But we know enough about you to know you have one of your own.."

"Yes.. er.. Lunar Valkyrie.." Narina muttered. "I-I'm not sure I'm comfortable going Prism Dragon without much of a-"

"Ah go on Nar!" said Stoor clapping Narina on the back. "All your buds here have seen you do it except me!"

"What about the battle festival?" Narina muttered.

"I was kinda distracted by the fact the vending machines put hot sauce in my hotdog when I explicitly said not to!" said Stoor.

"I hate it when they do that!" Narina growled. "Alright fine.. "

Mitsuki smiled. "Okay.. ready? Here we go! WYRM FORM: NIGHT JESTER !!"

"Alright!" Said Narina. "PRISM DRAGON: LUNAR VALKYRIE!!!"

Both girls glowed with tremendous light, their clothes shredding to pieces.

While Narina entered her Lunar Valkyrie form, her wings spreading wide, Mitsuki's form was a little different. A strange set of clothes made of purple dragon scales emerged. it was almost coat-like, yet of course it was skin tight (since it technically is a part of the skin). a black vest-like collar that resembled that of a jester or magician appeared around her neck, made of thin black scales. her outfit exposed the legs and was open through the belly and cleavage like Narina's form. Her leathery wings were also a dusk colored purple, and she possed long curved purple horns with curly lines and black balls on the end that made it resemble a Jester's cap.  Her tail had a large black leave shaped blade on the end. strange smiling mask emblems displaying eye markings and a smiling mouth marking adorned each leathery wing.

(I based Mitsuki's Wyrm Form off of my sister's number one troll character Twilight Prankster)

"W-wow!" said Narina. "I don't remember Draz having something that extravagant!!"

"Sometimes when one discovers what your element is.." said Garac. "Your Wyrm form could evolve into something with a special ability, like Night Jester. Very few have this.. I suspect your first two forms, Hypersonic.. er.. whatever, and that Adamantium thingy were evolved due to your discovery of Lightning as an usable element in them.."

"But lightning isn't one of the 3.." said Violet. 

"No.. it isn't.." said Mitsuki. "But Narina's a whole new kind of Ryuu, she's part Super Human.."

Narina suddenly held up a finger. "Wait.. back when I unlocked Lunar Valkyrie.. "

"You discovered the moon element, and were able to unlock that.. yes." said Mitsuki with a small smile, her yellowish dragon eyes gleaming in the fast coming night. "But I think we can explain all this later.. night's falling and we should get back to the capital village, it will be safer to talk there."

"Are you saying that the Iron Forge might attack us when night falls?" said Ezra.

"No.. I'm saying it's a very certain fact that they'll attack at that point." said Mitsuki seriously. "Come on.. it might take several trips, even with the amount of physical strength we have.."

"Alright." said Narina. "Whose first?"

Narina took hold of Violet's hand, then Sora's and began to fly across the gap, as Mitsuki took Ezra and Garac. 

"Wait.. THAT LEAVES ME AS THE ONLY ONE LEFT!!!" Stoor screamed as the others began to fly across.

Narina sighed. "You know what.. considering Stoor's the guy here without any powers.. maybe I should take the extra weight.."

"R-really!?" stammered Mitsuki. "Don't push yourself."

"It's fine.. Lunar Valkyrie has a weight limit equal to the weight  Mt. Everest.. theoretically.. it's my most attack oriented form.." said Narina. "It'll be like a feather.."

"The main problem is, can Stoor hold on to your back?" said Violet.

"Sure he can!" said Narina as she landed next to Stoor. "Come on Stoor, put your arms around my neck.. "

"Right.." said Stoor as he did just that..  

However, the moment Narina started flying across the gap, Stoor let out a cry of fright and started slipping off Narina's body. "I CAN'T HOLD ON!!"

"Grab a handhold or something!!!" Narina stammered frantically.

"Oh, RIGHT!!" Stoor reached around and both his hands grabbed Narina's breasts.

Narina's jaw dropped. "What.. the.. HELL!?"

"DUDE!!" Sora exclaimed. "Come on man! She's my girl!!"

"She was my friend first!!" Stoor exclaimed.

"DO YOU TOUCH NINA'S BOOBS!?" Narina growled. 

"NO! BUT RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING NOT TO DIE!!" Stoor yelled.

"Huh.. good for him." said Garac, causing Mitsune to flash him a seething glare.

"I meant that it's good he didn't die!" stammered Garac. "Though now that I think on it.. Yukata-san is pretty good looking."

"I'll drop you.." Mitsune warned...

"I HOPE YOU DO!!! CHOMPA CHOMPA!!!! HEhEH!!!'

"Wh-WHAT!?" Mitsune's eyes widened as an android appeared right next to her on booster rockets

It was a small 4 foot tall android with large piranha-like jaws with teeth made of metal, and wide cartoonish eyes (like Daruma from One Piece) He had a green armored metal body with spikes running down it's back..

"MISSILE JAWS!!!" the android opened it's jaws wide, as it spat out an entire ginormous rocket at Mitsune.

"MITSUNE!!" Narina screamed as an explosion shook the sky.

"OH CRAP!!!" Ezra screamed as she and Garac fell..

Suddenly, there was a puff of cosmic energy, almost like mist or smoke, and Mitsune appeared, teleporting right under Ezra and Garac just in time, grabbing them, she gritted her teeth, and the trio teleported again in a burst of moonlight dust, teleporting 8 meters at a time until they reached the starting point again, collapsing onto the ground.

"MOONLIGHT SILVERWIND!!" Mitsune took a deep breath, and sent out a powerful wind made of cosmic energy exploding from her mouth like a cyclone.

The android cackled and disappeared in a burst of incredible speed.

"NARINA LOOK OUT!!!" Ezra screamed, pointing above Narina.

Narina looked up, and her eyes as she saw Senes shooting down from above

"Drill Kick.." said the little boy android butler lazily, spinning at high speeds with his foot out, turning into a drill himself.

"NIGHTMARE WAVE!!!!"  Violet swept her hand to the side, and suddenly, a massive blast of shadows, sent Narina, Stoor, Sora, and Violet hurtling out of the way as Senes crashed into the side of the cliff.

Senes reappeared, spinning out of the ground on the top of the cliff like a drill, before taking out a cup of tea and sipping it. "Hmm.. not bad.. "

Narina landed in front of Senes. "The hell!? Are.. you an android?"

Senes smiled as his eyes glowed. "Most definitely. I am Senes.. at your service.."

The smaller piranha android landed next to Senes on all fours. "Good to meet ya! I am Chompani! CHOMPA CHOMPA!! I hope I get to chomp one of ya! CHOMPA CHOMPA!!!"

Suddenly, more figures burst out of the trees.

A red android that looked like he was dressed in a red sentai uniform with an Ultraman-like helmet that had bubble-dome like eyes did a pose. "HYAAAH!! I am SENTATRON!!!! I am the King's administrator of true Justice!!!"

there was a pause

"Who is he talking to..?" Stoor muttered.

Sentatron was staring at a boulder that was in the complete opposite direction of where Narina's group was standing.

"Uh.. Senta-san.. you might want to turn around." said Senes.

"OH!!! I FORGOT!!!" Sentatron whirled around.

Hello, I am Sentatron, an administrator of true justice!

"STOP STARING AT US LIKE THAT!! IT'S CREEPY!!" Sora roared.

"Senta-san.. I think you need to express your thoughts out loud." said Senes.

"OHHHHHH!!! I FORGOT!!!!" Sentatron stammered.

"HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE TALKING!!?" Stoor , Narina, and Sora all screamed.

Suddenly, Hammor  stomped forward, wielding his massive hammer. "I am Hammor!! Forge Master!! Hell Bringer!!!

"You of course know me." said Scalaknight, landing lightly next to Hammor. "I am Scalaknight, The Dragon made to destroy all dragons!"

"And of course we have the new girl.." said Senes, nodding at a hooded figure walking over next to him. "But she's only watching this time.."

The hooded and cloaked figure looked at Narina for a minute, then let out a small gasp. "S-Senes.. that person.."

Pay close attention.." said Senes. "You're about to see us Elites in action... and soon, you might have to fight.."

"We're the Elite of the Iron Forge.." said Hammor, slamming his hammer to the ground. "And you're about to become our next subjects of the GLORIOUS cleansing.. no dragon.. no Ryuu.. shall remain.. we shall cleanse you from the FACE of this planet!!"

"CHOMPA CHOMPA!!"  Chompani cackled. "Oh come on.. don't bother with speeches.. let's crush em already!!!"

Violet's eyes widened slightly as her sanity slipped a little, and she smiled, licking her lips. "Ooooh? Does that mean they're strong?"

Ezra gritted her teeth as she drew out her trident, and waves of water began to swirl around her legs.  "Bring it ya hunks of junk..."

Narina grinned. "Alright, guess it's us three then.. hey Mitsune, how good is that teleportation ability of yours?"

"the greater the distance, the more energy it takes up." said Mitsune. "But I can make it to the village at least.."

"Take the others with you.." said Narina with a growl, as her eyes glowed. "Us three will hold em here while you warn the villages."

"Hmm.. 5 on three seems a little unfair." said Sentatron. "Howabout we pick three and see where it goes?"

"I could do with a little fight to limber my joints." said Senes. "Very well.."

"CHOMPA CHOMPA!!" said Chompani. "I wanna bite em!! BITE BITE!! CHOMPA CHOMPA!!"

"I guess that just leaves me!" said Sentatron taking a pose and taking a challenging stance.

"Senta-san, that's a tree.." said Senes.

"OH!! I FORGOT!!!" Senta stammered, whirling around to face Ezra.

"GO!! NOW!!" Narina yelled at Mitsune.

"R-Right!!!" yelled Mitsune, taking the others and disappearing in a burst of cosmic light.

"LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!" Chompani's thrusters exploded from his body and he shot at Narina with a sonic boom, who brought up one of her fists.

"COSMIC PUNCH!!!" "Narina sent a powerful blast of cosmic lightning exploding from her fist, but Chompani ducked the blast as it razed through the forest with giant destructive wave, and opened his jaws wide, biting into Narina's shoulder.

Narina cried out with surprise as Chompani bit through her lustrous scales.

"Wh-wha!?" Narina stammered as blood began to trickle down her shoulder.

Chompani leapt back and cackled. "CHOMPA CHOMPA!! It doesn't matter what you're made of!!! I can bite through anything!! CHOMPA CHOMPA!!!"

Meanwhile Ezra spun her trident around, sending crashing wave after crashing wave of water smashing down at Sentatron, who flipped around acrobatically, twirling through the waves as if they were nothing..

"MAELSTORM!!!" Ezra sent a giant cyclone of water exploding from her trident at Sentatron, but Sentatron, flipped over the storm and landed behind Ezra.

"SUPER FORCE ROCKET KICK GO!!!!!!" A rocket exploded from Sentatron's heel, increasing the speed of his tremendous roundhouse kick, which sent Ezra exploding into a boulder with earth shattering results.

Ezra staggered out of the rubble, clutching her shoulder. "The hell!? That's one swift kick.."

"YOU WON'T CATCH ME OFF GUARD!!" Sentatron roared.

"YOU'RE TALKING TO A TREE STUMP!!" Ezra yelled.

"OH!!! I FORGOT!!!!"

Meanwhile, Senes was blitzing to and fro around Violet, sending out vicious kicks at her..as Violet sidestepped each and every single blow, twirling her parasol casually in her hand.

"Aren't you going to attack!?" Senes said, as he sent out a vicious kick that sliced 12 giant trees clean off their trunks.

"Hmm.." said Violet. "I think I'd just like to observe a little more.."

"I won't give you the time. " said Senes. "Gallows Kick!!"

There was a blazing heat as Sene's kick moved so fast, it broke the sound barrier.

Violet's neck turned into shadows as Sene's foot phased cleanly through it."

"W ell well.." Violet said with a chuckle as she watched the residual force of the kick shatter a nearby cliff face to pieces . "This just keeps getting more interesting."

And so the battle continued.

Three Androids.

Against Three Super Humans...

Who would win?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.4K 28
Welcome to the 23rd century. Here in this world, humans have the ability to use RB technology (Rebirth) Allowing them to gain the attributes and trai...
24.5K 871 28
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 3|| ────── ★★★ ────── "You need to calm down right now or else you'll give us all frostbite." ────── ★★★ ────── In which...
41.7K 904 21
A girl named Yumi aged 15 is sold by her own father to a man who is named Karl, the latter has 3 sadistic sons and to top the whole,these boys are no...
706 33 17
Book #2 of ' Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny'. Must read the first book in order to understand this book. Warning: may contain mentions of walker...