PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 12

14.1K 278 40
By Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I believe it's our turn," Yukimura-San smiled his jacket that was over his shoulders gone.

I nod and watch him intendly, "I just want to have a match with yips if that's alright with you,"

He nodded, "Yes, whoever is the the one standing is the winner"

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><

BOLD - English

Regular- Japanese

AYUMI P.O.V

Bouncing the neon ball in my hand I stared at the blue haired teen a crossed the court. He gave me an nod and I threw the ball in the air to hit it. Suddenly my phone in my pocket blasted music making me yelp in surprise and miss my serve.

"OH SILLY WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? DONT BE A BIG BABY, QUIT PLAYING GAMES PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WE CAN TAKE IT DOWN LOW!"

I blushed crimson red in embarrassment and gave an apologizing look at Yukimura-San and pulled my phone out. I noticed Yukimura-San raise his eyebrows at me amused, in the inside I was praying he wouldn't understand the lyrics. Not that 'Move' byLittle Mix was a bad song, just that part was a bit sexual...

I quickly pressed the 'pick up' button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"AYYYYUUUUUUUMIIIIIIII!!!" I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear in pain.

Consciously bring it back laughed hesitantly, "Hey there best friend..."

"Where the hell are you!?" Ryoma yelled/growled making me flinch lightly and bring the phone away from my ear again.

My eyes darted towards the Rikkaidai captain and saw he was watching me looking amused, Ryoma was must had been yelling so loud he could even hear.

"Well, um, I'm hanging around..."

"Why did you take the train to Kanagawa?"

I froze in shock and stared at the phone, "How do y-"

"Momo-senpai said he saw you while he was jogging around the train station." I cursed lightly making a mental note to yell at the violet eyed second year the next time I see him.

I hear a long sigh, "Just hurry up and come back, I know you went to Rikkaidai. If your not back in the next hour in a half, I'm personally go pick you up!" I frowned, it took at least an hour to get to Kanagawa and Tokyo, so...

"Alright, fine, see you in a little bit," I quickly ended my call with Ryoma with a frown. Rubbing my forehead in frustration I walked to Yukimura-San who was patiently waiting.

He gave me a smile while I returned it hesitantly, "I'm sorry to make you wait Yukimura-San, my friend who seems to have found out I came here threatened to pick me up himself if I'm not back in a hour in a half." I sighed in disappointment, "I don't believe we can have a match today,"

The blue haired teen frowned lightly, "Should an hour and a half not be enough for one game?"

I shook my head, "I need to take a train for at least an hour to head back home,"

Yukimura-San looked a bit disappointed as he rubbed his green headband, "Why don't we have a three game match Gray-San?"

I cocked my head in confusion, "If a whole match takes too much time we could three games and whoever has two games is the winner," I suddenly realize what he means and looked at him with a smile.

"I think that'll be great idea, I don't believe three games will even take thirty minutes!" And with that I easily jumped over the net making my long black hair blow out of my face.

"By the way you seemed to have a very protective friend," Yukimura-San commented as he gave me a closed eye smile.

I shrugged and bounced the ball, "He's a childhood friend, he just worries a lot, especially because I just came back from America," he nodded and watched me carefully.

Taking slow deep breaths I continued to bounce the ball getting the familiar numbness I get when I use my yips.

Closing my eyes I focus on the feeling moving to my racket, when I feel like I'm ready I snap my eyes open and throw the ball into the air and slamming it down, aiming at Yukimura-san's feet. The captain of Rikkaidai quickly returned it, but not without gasping out loud.

Two senses down, hearing and feel, three to go. I return his shot, and frown when I couldn't smell anything. He definitely has yips, but he hasn't mastered it, he still can't control the amount of yips.

The return I gave him was a regular return giving him a bit of a break, when he hit back I returned it swiftly deciding to take one of his senses this time. Three down, two to go, he just lost his taste.

But he didn't hesitate to hit back making me lose my feeling.

We continued to rally Yukimura-San losing all his senses except his eye sight while I was left with my taste and hearing. I closed my eyes as soon as I lost my eye sight and listened carefully for the noise of the ball cutting through air. When I detected the ball I hit back making sure to make Yukimura-San run after it. While he did I slammed my index and middle finger to the pressure point in my neck. I winced when I suddenly could feel the pain again. I opened my eyes, it was still it bit blurry but just enough for me to be able to see where the ball has heading.

Returning it with a grin I flash a smile at a shocked looking Yukimura-San. He ran to hit it making him lose his last sense, his eye sight. I didn't hesitate to hit back giving me the first point.

Yukimura-San stood in middle of the court with a frown on his face. I quickly ran to his court and looked hesitantly at Sanada-San who was full on glaring at me.

"Hiiii!" I squeaked and looked away, "Sorry Yukimura-San," I mutter before going on my tip toe so I could reach his neck. I pressed harshly against a pressure point making the blue haired teen gasp.

He blinked a few times before he looked down at me with a frown, "Gray-San,"

I smiled at him, "I returned your senses, shall we continue?" I stated to walk back to the court but his hand grabbing my wrist stopped me.

I looked up in confusion and looked at his blue eyes, I suddenly felt weird and uncomfortable. My stomachs was feeling so out of place. What the heck? Maybe I are too much breakfast...

"Yes?"

"Gray-San it's past thirty minutes," he smiled making me freeze.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. Freeing myself from his grip I ran to my tennis bag and put on my jacket I took off earlier in a rush.

I quickly ran out of the court but realized I was being rude I turned around. The Rikkaidai team were watching me awestruck for some reason. I quickly bowed and waved my arm at them.

"Thank you for the game! I'll see you guys soon!" I yelled before running out of the school gate, silently praying Ryoma doesn't kill me.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

GOING BACK A LITTLE...

"Gray-San it's past thirty minutes," Yukimura smiled reminding the black haired beauty. 'Unbelievable, it took thirty minutes for one game!' He thought still smiling.

The Rikkaidai team watched as the girl stared at their captain for a while.

"WHAT?!" She screamed. She quickly grabbed her tennis bag and slipped on her jacket before running out of the court.

"Well..." Yagyu muttered pushing his glasses up.

They all gazed as the girl was running but when she suddenly stopped they watched her in interest.

"Thanks for the game! I'll see you guys soon!" She yelled before quickly running again, disappearing around the corner.

"Wow, she's gone already," Kirihara muttered looking a bit dazed.

Marui and jackal nodding in agreement.

Sanada silently walked over to Yukimura who was smiling a bit sadisticly.

"S-Seiichi, are you ok?" Sanada question looking nervous, which was completely out of his character.

Yukimura nodded as he continued to look where Ayumi disappeared minutes ago. He was stunned how quickly his senses were back to normal, mer few minutes ago he was helpless as a new born child, but with a simple tap on his neck by Ayumi, all his senses were back. He honestly was amazed.

"An interesting girl isn't she?" Yukimura muttered, Sanada and Yanagi who were standing next to him nodded.

"You're interested in her," Yanagi stated making Yukimura smile.

"Hm, maybe, she's something I haven't seen before, I'm curious."

Sanada and Yanagi looked at him but quickly shuddered seeing the sadistic smile on his face.

'Scarey' they both thought.

The rest of the Rikkaidai team were chatting about Ayumi.

"Hey, wait a second!" Niou yelled making everyone look at him, "Did she say, 'I'll see you guys soon!' She did didn't she?"

Yukimura and Sanada narrowed their eyes remembering what she said. Yanagi was writing in his notebook calmly.

"She did say 'I'll see you guys soon!' She must know something," Yanagi muttered.

"Wasn't she pretty?" Marui muttered dreamly. His green bubble gum popped over his nose and mouth.

"Her legs were nice," Kirihara muttered embarrassed, his cheeks had a hint of pink.

Jackal and Yagyu were silent but in their minds they agreed, she was attractive.

Niou had a cheeky smile on his face, he grabbed Kirihara in a head lock, "No, did you see her chest she at least a-"

"TARUNDORU!" Sanada bellowed glaring at the Rikkaidai regulars. "If you have time daydreaming practice!"

Yukimura grabbed Sanada's shoulder, "No, it's ok," he smiled. Suddenly a purple aura surrounded the Rikkaidai captain, "They should run a hundred laps around the field,"

Everyone stared at him in fear, "And if anybody doesn't complete it I got the recipe from Sadaharu's juice, you'll be drinking it." Yanagi commented making everyone pale.

Everyone stared sprinting around the court.

Yukimura watched with amusement, 'Ayumi Gray, she is an interesting girl'

MEAN WHILE ON THE TRAIN

"Achoooo!" Ayumi sneeze cutely. The people riding the train with her laughed as she let out another sneeze.

"Achoo, jeez! Somebody must be talking about me," she muttered as she rubbed her nose that was turning pink.

>>HOUR LATER>>

The teen lazily got off the train, her long black hair swaying by her waist. People's eye followed as she walked gracefully across the station.

"Ayumi-chan?" A voice called her making her stop walking to turn around.

She quickly spotted a familiar brunette running towards her, a tennis bag draped over her shoulder.

"An-chan!" Ayumi grinned delighted in seeing her female friend. They both grinned at each other before walking out of the station.

They both chatted happily with each other, "So, you were getting off the train from Kanagawa, any reason for that?" An questioned.

Ayumi frowned, "Yeah, I went to go check Rikkaidai, but Ryoma called so I couldn't finish my game with Yukimura-San," she whined while pouting.

An looked at her in confusion before her mouth dropped, "Yukimura? As in The Yukimura Seiichi?"

In confusion Ayumi nodded slowly, "That's amazing Ayumi-chan! Your lucky, Yukimura-San isn't a person who'll have a game with anyone, he must have acknowledged you as an worthy opponent!" An continue to gush excitedly.

"By the way," An quickly turned seriously at the dark haired female, "Can you help me practice for my next tournament? I really need to win! Pleeeeeassse!" She begged, bring out the 'E' in please.

Ayumi tried to avoid An's eyes and puppy face. But with a small mistake she peeked making her sigh out in defeat.

"Uh, fine, but Ryoma, you're the one who's calling him! He waiting for me at home right now, in few m-"

"OH SILLY WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? DONT BE A BIG BABY, QUIT PLAYING GAMES PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WE CAN TAKE IT DOWN LOW!"

Few people who walked by game the two teenagers a strange look, the blacked hair teen's face stared turning pink from embarrassment. An looked at her companion in interest and confusion as Ayumi rampaged through her bag.

'I need to change the damn ringtone' Ayumi thought as she quickly picked up the call.

"Hel-"

"Ayumi, where are you right now?" Echizen's annoyed voice asked. Ayumi quickly glanced at An and mouth 'Ryoma'. An nodded and placed her hand out indicating to pass the phone.

"Hey, are you there? Ayumi?" Echizen frantically called.

The black haired teen quickly passed her phone to the brunette.

"Hello? Echizen-kun, this is Tachibana An, I'm w-"

In mid sentence Echizen interrupted her rudely, "Who? And where's Ayumi?"

An frowned and looked at Ayumi who was looking back at her apologetically, she guessed her childhood friend was being rude by watching the brunette's reaction. (A/N sorry if any of you are confused. I'm trying to say that Ayumi watched An talk, and because Ayumi knows Ryoma so well she guessed Ryoma was being rude, because An frowned and looked a bit annoyed.)

"Echizen-kun, Ayumi-chan is with me at Tokyo right now, we decided to hang out with each other so she won't be heading back, goodbye!" An cheerfully said before ending the call not waiting for Echizen to answer. With a forced smile An gave back Ayumi's phone.

"Sorry, if he was rude, it just the way he talks," Ayumi apologized, slipping her phone in her pocket of her black shorts.

An shrugged before grabbing Ayumi by her hand, "Well let's go eat before we practice, my treat!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

The two girls sat at the burger shop munching on their burgers and frenchfries.

"So what's your relationship with Echizen-kun?" An questioned, as she took a sip from her milkshake. Ayumi continued to munch on her fries, but looked at her brunette friend in confusion.

"Relationship? We're childhood friends, why?"

An shrugged and took a fry out of Ayumi's plate, making Ayumi pout, "Hm, just wondering, he sounded pretty worried and possessive over you when I talked to him earlier."

Atumi's blue eyes held confusion but she quickly shook it off, "he's just worried for me, he's always been like that since I can remember,"

An looked at Ayumi slyly, even though she hasn't know the prodigy of Seigaku that well, she could tell by looking at him how he felt. And by observing the blue eyed girl, she figured out she wasn't the brightest in relations between males and females.

"By the way, An-chan, you go to Fudomine?"

The brunette nodded making her short hair bob up and down, "Yup," she said popping the 'P' "I'm also in the female tennis team, we'll be versing each other when the tournament comes up!"

Ayumi frowned and sheepishly rubbed her arm, "Actually..."

FEW SECONDS LATER...

"WHAT! YOUR ON THE BOYS TEAM!"

"Shhhhhhh! An-chan, your causing everyone to look at us!" Ayumi hiss, pulling her arms to make her sit back down.

The brunette quickly blushed and sat looking at her apologetically, "Are you serious?"

She nodded and took a sip of her peach fanta, "But I'm probably going to be a secret weapon, that's just my guess. Just wait until you see all the guys reaction when they realize their versing a girl," I giggle.

An looked amazed, "Well, this needs to be a secret, I shouldn't tell onii-chan," she muttered, "But I agree with you, I bet everyone will freak out when they found out your participating in the males team, I must see their reaction!"

The two giggled making everyone stare at they strangely.

"Oops," the whispered in sync.

A/N

Ok this was an horrible, I mean horrible chapter, I rushed, I was panicked, and i am stressed IM Sorry! Finals are coming and I've been having panic attacks just think about test! Ahhhhhhh!!!DX

THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPENING! Any ways nothing major happens and maybe filler, it's such a short chapter...

I honestly don't even know what I'm writing right now.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
492K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...