Daddy's Little Girl (Complete...

By JustMike75

Harrison Kringe loses more than his wife when she suddenly dies after giving birth; he loses his mind. He bla... More

Chapter one: Time of Death...
Chapter two: The War Within
Chapter three: Trust Issues
Chapter four: Broken Spirit
Chapter five: We Have Shots Fired
Chapter Six: The Way Life Is
Chapter seven: In the Flesh
Chapter eight: Ambidextrous
Chapter nine: In the Dog House
Chapter Ten: The Reunion
Chapter 11: Private Meeting
Chapter 12: Foul Play
Chapter 13: Mine's Bigger Than Yours
Chapter 14: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 15: Catching Up
Chapter 16: Business and Pleasure
Chapter 18: The Invitation
Chapter 19: Stress-Free Day
Chapter 20: Death For Dessert
Chapter 21: Mind Struggle
Chapter 22: Unsupervised
Chapter 23: Ready For The Kill
Chapter 24: Slipping Away
Chapter 25: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 26: The Good Samaritan
Chapter 27: Redemption Denied
Chapter 28: Breaking News
Chapter 29: End of the Line
Chapter 30: Pummeled
Chapter 31: Toying With The Law
Chapter 32: Game Over
Chapter 33: Forget Me Not
DLG POETRY CONTEST
Poetry Contest Winners
Daddy's Little Girl ~ BLURB Entries
COMING SOON!!!

Chapter 17: Bloodbath

4K 122 31
By JustMike75

Harrison realizes the chance he has taken by leaving the bar with the two hot girls. Detective Page had witnessed Harrison with them, and once they turn up missing Harrison knows the police might come looking for him. He doesn't care, though. The chance to fulfill his sexual desires far outweigh the risks involved.

Harrison plows into Shelly, hard and fast. She loves the heat from the friction of their skin. Moaning in ecstasy,

"Uh-uh-uh, uhhhhh!"

Shelly's breathing is becoming more rapid at every pump of Harrison's hips. She can't control her tongue, "Oh yeah, uh, yeah, uh-uh!"

The more she moans, the harder he drives into her. Harrison is in the zone; his only desire is to release his sexual frustrations into her.

Mona sits at the edge of the bed watching her friend get ravished. She rubs herself and moisture lubricates her fingers. She wants in. Crawling across the bed, Mona gets behind Harrison and places her hands on his ass. She pushes him deeper into Shelly with every thrust of his pelvis. Harrison's breathing becomes heavier and faster the closer he gets to climaxing.

The moment he explodes into her, a loud groan fills the room. His muscles continue to pulsate and contract, as the orgasm seems to be never ending. It is everything he was expecting and more.

He hums with pleasure, "Mmmmmmmm!" He thinks, I should have done this years ago.

Harrison reaches to the nightstand and pulls the top drawer open. He grabs two sets of handcuffs he had placed there earlier in the day.

With a devilish smile, he hands a set to Mona, "Cuff her."

Mona smiles back as she takes the steel bracelets and begins to secure Shelly's left wrist to the bed post.

Shelly giggles with excitement, "Oooo, kinky."

Harrison proceeds to cuff her other wrist, then he stands from the bed and looks down at the two sweaty naked women, "You two play, I'll be back." Harrison throws on a robe and exits his bedroom.

Mona tickles and teases her sensitive areas, and goosebumps ripple across Shelly's skin. She squirms, she loves it. Mona bends down and begins to passionately kiss Shelly on her lips. She licks them and sucks them. She sticks her tongue between them and moves it all around in a circular motion. She works her way up to Shelly's naval, swirls her tongue in the cavity, then licks a trail up to Shelly's breasts. Mona pays equal attention to each perky nipple. Shelly tugs at her restraints, wanting desperately to put her hands all over Mona's body.

Suddenly Mona sits up, "I gotta pee." She hops to the floor and rushes to the bathroom.

Shelly is left helplessly cuffed to the bed. She aches for Mona's return, "Hurry back!" Shelly wants her touch, she needs her touch.

Shelly rests, fantasizing about this erotic evening; her eyes are closed. Abby walks in slowly, methodically toward the bed where Shelly lays. Abby stares at her naked body as if it is a sacrificial offering. A sensation rushes throughout Abby's body. The same feeling she had when she killed Lynn Holbrook and Sheila Ducane. Adrenaline.

Shelly senses something, a presence among her. She opens her eyes and sees the bald little girl standing next to her.

Shelly doesn't know what to think, "Hey? Get out of here little girl. Go back to bed."

Abby doesn't flinch, she just stares, emotionless. Shelly continues to tell her to leave...Abby has heard enough. Abby covers her mouth with her hand, Shelly mumbles and struggles and few curse words slip passed Abby's fingers.

Abby pulls her knife from behind her back, puts it to her own lips and says, "Shhhh".

Shelly's eyes widen, she forces a muffled scream. Abby doesn't like that this woman isn't listening. She places the sharp blade on Shelly's neck as she attempts to scream again. She struggles against the handcuffs but the unforgiving steel won't budge.

Abby drags the knife across Shelly's throat, her skin splits with ease. She gasps for air as Abby continues to hold a hand over her mouth. Shelly's body is still moving too much for Abby, she rams the knife into Shelly's stomach, five times quickly. The convulsions soon stop. Abby removes her hand from the mouth of Shelly's lifeless corpse.

Mona returns from the bathroom, "Ready or not...here I come!" She gets no response. She goes to the bed and notices the covers have been pulled over Shelly's head. Mona jumps, straddling the sheets and Shelly's body; she begins to try and tickle her but she gets no reaction.

"What'd you fall asleep?"

Mona sees blood start to seep to the surface of the blanket. She pulls the covers back and lets out an ear piercing scream, "AHHHH!" She quickly hops off and backs away whimpering and trembling.

With her shaking hand over her mouth, "Oh God, Shelly, no, please..." She bumps into Abby. Startled, she screams again. Mona turns quickly to see a little girl.

She kneels, "Little girl, where did you come from? We have to get out of here!"

Abby looks her in the eyes, "No one leaves."

With one quick motion, Abby slices the air. The blade cuts across Mona's mouth and cheeks. She falls back crying, and holds her mouth. Her hand quickly fills with blood.

She jumps up and runs out of the room and down the hallway, screaming all the way. Harrison steps into her path. He has a power saw. He pulls the trigger, 'Zrrrnnnnnn', the saw stops Mona dead in her tracks.

"Oh my God..." Mona screams.

Harrison shares his bad news, "I'm sorry, Mona, but I can't let you leave." He steps toward her and she starts to back away.

"Don't you want to stay and play with my little Abby?" Harrison walks toward her squeezing the trigger on the saw again and again, 'Zrrrnnnnn, Zrrnnnn, Zrrnnn'.

She screams, "Nooo!" She turns to run, but Abby is there with her knife raised. Mona screams once again and runs into the bathroom, shuts the door and locks it. Harrison and Abby walk to the bathroom door. He looks to her and smiles. Mona can be heard screaming for her life.

Abby looks at Harrison, "She screams a lot."

Harrison hands Abby the saw, "She has a lot more screaming left to do."

Abby holds the saw in her grip. It feels good in her hands.

"Can you handle that, Abby?"

She pumps the trigger in three short bursts, 'Zrrnnn-zrrnn-zrrnn', and then nods to him.

Harrison reaches above the door on the top ledge and pulls the key down. He unlocks the door and has to force it open as Mona is trying to keep them out.

Her screaming continues, "Please, stop! Why are you doing this?"

Harrison looks down at Abby, "Go play."

Abby enters with the saw. Harrison pulls the door closed, leaving Abby to have her way with Mona. The second the door shuts, the saw begins to scream for blood. Mona is screaming as well, for her life.

Mona climbs up on the toilet, trying desperately to avoid the hungry teeth of the spinning blade. Abby swipes the saw across Mona's foot and three of her toes are ripped off. Mona is unable to stand any longer. The sharp blade bites through Mona's forearm as she falls from the toilet into the tub. Mona keeps her hands out to try and protect herself, but the saw mangles her fingers. Abby slashes the saw into Mona's thigh, a deep gash to the bone that sends her screaming to a higher octave.

The deafening saw has finally silenced the equally loud vocals of Mona. It is the cut across her jawbone that ends the screaming. The mandible hangs from her face at an odd angle. Abby continues to grind into her body, 'Zrrnnnnnt'

Harrison listens from the hallway, each time the steel blade clips a bone, it vibrates with a chime. 'Zrrnnnnn-ting'

Finally, the saw stops. Harrison listens, it's quiet. He eases open the bathroom door and sees it is dripping red. The walls, floor, and ceiling are covered with Mona. Fingers and toes are scattered across the floor; an arm here, a leg there, and her body in the tub. Her blood trickles down the drain. Abby stands facing a mirror, staring at her blood covered nightgown. Her face and head are stained with Mona's blood. She isn't moving.

She seems to be in a trace again, she whispers, "You're next."

Harrison worries this bloodbath didn't do the trick. He fears she has a thirst for more blood.

"Abby? Are you okay?"

She snaps from her dream and looks to him. She shakes her head.

"What's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Abby looks down at the body in the tub, then back at Harrison, "Yes, but I didn't want her."

Harrison takes a step back into the hallway, "Who, Abby? Who do want?"

Abby stares with purpose into her father's eyes, "I want the police woman."

They All Have Weaknesses

For the second time in a week, Brandy makes it to the station before Ron. With a new missing person's case and the hunt for Lynn Holbrooks killer, she has no time to waste. She is also expecting Jason Wilkes to show up at any moment to meet with the departments sketch artist, Taylor Mitchem.

Ron enters the station right on time as usual, "Page, what are you doing here? Did your apartment burn down or something?"

"What? No!"

Ron's regular sarcasm is evident, "Oh, I just figured there had to of been a fire to get you out of your house on time."

Brandy glares at him, "Smart ass."

He laughs, "Yes...yes I am."

Brandy hands Ron the packet with the inmates to be collected, "Here."

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Go get 'em."

"Me? Why me? This is your baby. Kelly Winston specifically requested you for the job, remember?"

"Oh, okay..." Brandy reaches down and picks up a heavy box of paperwork she has hidden under her desk. A grunt escapes her as she lets it 'thump' on the desk. "...you can stay here and do research."

"Research? What research? You know I don't like research, Page. What in the hell's in that big ass box?"

"Thirty-five pounds of shit."

Ron has a perplexed look on his face.

Brandy brings him up to speed, "Every file, application, resume, and fax...basically anything Lynn Holbrook ever touched during the fifteen years she worked for A.C.T.S."

"Well what hell is it doin here?"

Brandy explains, "Last night when I got home, I had a voice message from Dale Holland, the Director of security at A.C.T.S. After he heard about Lynn's murder he pulled all of her files. He brought them by first thing this morning, hence, why I was here early."

"Yeah, but why?"

"He thinks the answers might be in there and I think he might be right. After all, she was...partially responsible for fourteen deaths and a number of injuries. If you think about it, it does make sense. We assumed the killer was someone she had pissed off in prison, when really it could have been any one of her former co-workers..."

Ron adds, "Or a family member of one of the victims."

"Exactly. So, you get started on this and I'll go round up the inmates." Brandy smiles, and snatches the list back.

Ron smiles, "No problem! I'll be done lookin through this box before lunch."

"I almost forgot, that's box one...of seventeen."

"Sevent- Aw hell naw! I'll go collect the inmates...gimme that damn list!"

Brandy is lying, there are only three boxes but she needs Ron out of the office for a while. Brandy worries that Jason Wilkes may feel intimidated by Ron's presence, because of the way he had snapped at Jason the night before. She wants Jason to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible when he meets with Taylor Mitchem. Stress or anxiety could interfere with Jason's memories and cause him to give an inaccurate description to the sketch artist.

After Jason finally arrives, Brandy leads him down the hall to a small room. The bare cinder block walls are painted sky blue. No pictures decorate it, no clock is present, and there are no windows. In the center of the room is a folding table with a bluish-gray cloth draped over it. Two white folding chairs sit on either side of the table.

Jason seems nervous, "How long will this take?"

"About half an hour, just have a seat, Taylor will be with you shortly." Brandy pulls the door closed behind her.

As Brandy heads back to the main office area, she passes the Chief's office. The lights are off and he isn't anywhere to be found; she finds this odd. She asks the other officers and the receptionist but no one has seen him or heard from him. Brandy puzzles over his absence. She found it strange that he had left in such a hurry the day before and now, with him skipping work again, she thinks something is definitely off. Brandy can't be bothered with this right now. She has a murderer to catch and a missing person to find.

Brandy begins her dreaded assignment of shuffling through the files for A.C.T.S. The boxes have been sloppily packed, papers thrown into the boxes without care. Brandy first separates the papers into categories to make the task more manageable.

Once Jason finishes with the sketch artist and is satisfied with the final result, the sketch is scanned into the criminal database and faxed to other jurisdictions. Copies of the sketch are made and then hand delivered by officers to local businesses and residents.

Brandy looks over the drawing, not recognizing the suspect. The best Jason could remember wasn't good enough. The picture hardly resembles Harrison Kringe.

Jason is still terribly worried about Sheila, "So, what happens now?"

Brandy looks up from the picture, "Now, you go back to work, or home, or wherever. We'll handle this from here."

"Detective, this man...he..."

"He what, Jason?"

"I've been bartending for a while and I've seen tons of guys come in and try to hit on women...but this guy...he wasn't intimidated...it's like there's nothing you could say to him to get him upset or knock him off his game."

"Well, I've been doing this for a while and I've seen plenty of people that thought they were invincible. You know what I learned about them?"

"What?"

"I learned that they all have weaknesses. You just gotta know how to expose them. Now go on, we'll call you if we need you."

Ron doesn't have the same luck Brandy did collecting inmates, after nearly a full day, he only manages to take four inmates into custody. Many of the inmates learned the police were onto them and decided that being on the run was better than going back to prison.

Brandy continues the tedious chore of researching the boxes of paperwork. Thousands of papers to look through and she isn't even sure what it is she is looking for; something that may catch her attention, anything out of the ordinary, a discrepancy within a document...basically, a needle in a haystack.

As she gets deeper into the box, it seems less likely she will find anything. Her cell phone rings.

"Hello?"

Kelly Winston speaks in a quick, panicked whisper, "Brandy, can you talk? Are you alone?"

"Well, the Chief isn't around if that's what you mean."

"That's why I'm calling. Harvey's M. I. A, when was the last time you saw him?"

"Yesterday morning..."

"Shit."

"Kelly, what's going on?"

"Brandy, I haven't been a hundred percent honest with you."

"About what?"

"About Harvey. He knew what our meeting was about the whole time."

"What? How?"

"The truth is, Harvey was the one that told me about the prisoners that were released by mistake, but it was no mistake."

"I don't follow...how could he possibly know something like that before you?"

"Because Brandy, he was theone responsible for it." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment please!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 1.5K 35
No matter what happened to him, whether the world hates him or not, he would still choose to love the people that meant dearly on him. But what happe...
698K 23.9K 54
BOOK TWO OF HARRISON SERIES. Charlotte McGill is sublimely good with children. She totally adores Kathie, Marcus Harrison's one-year-old daughter. Sh...
53 0 12
Two Parents decided to take care of one child better than the other one. But the other grew twisted and angry. He Then grew powerful and stronger and...
31.3K 658 11
Chris Kratt, for as long as he could remember, had always wanted a little child of his own. But being a creature adventurer makes settling down and s...