His one and only

By ishiHAHA

𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Epilogue

XXVII

60.2K 1.5K 73
By ishiHAHA

Dexton's pov-

I felt hot breath on my neck and instinctively I opened my eyes.

Cassidy was still asleep while holding me to herself ,my arms were wrapped around her waist securely while my chin rested on her head.

This was usual in mine and cassidys case both of us loved to cuddle when we woke up we always found ourselves tangled up.

I looked down to Cassidy, she was still asleep while her eyebrows were pushed together making her frown.

I tried to get off without waking Cassidy up but she snuggled even more to me while mumbling something I could not figure out.

Slowly Cassidy opened her eyes and looked up at me while she smiled.

I was not able to react I did not expect her to smile at me.

As if on que suddenly her eyes got wide and her sat up on the bed.

"Am so sorry " she said in a voice almost in audable.

I noded and sat up aswell, one by one both of us got ready it seemed as if Cassidy wanted to ask something to me but wasn't able to.

"Anything you want to ask? " I questioned . "Ye- I mean no nothing"
She said while I starred at her for a moment and got back to work.

After both of us got ready I checked the time it was seven we still had an hour for breakfast.

There was a knock on the door and before we could answer the door opened and in came my princess "daddy good morning mo- aun- aunt Cassidy good morning." Anna said the last part slowly.

Before I could step towards Anna, Cassidy bent down and took Anna in her arms as Anna wrapped her small arms around her gave her a kiss and then Anna came over to me.

Soon all of us decided to get ready...

--

Cassidy's pov -

Tonight all of us were going to go down town because there was a carnival arranged near Dexton's office or hotel whatever you call it.

Mom had sent a dress for me and a outfit for Dexton as well. I did not see his because both of got our outfit separately.

My dress was white with blue stripes , it was sleeveless and reached just above my knees. It fit tight till my waist and flowed after that.

I paired my dress up with a statement white necklace which belonged to my mom. She gave it to me in my sixteenth birthday.

After my dress was ready I curled my hair applied light natural makeup and wore my ballerinas.

I Simply don't like heels.
And don't wear them until necessary.

After I was ready I headed out of the room to Sofia's room and dressed Anna in a crop top with denim skirt. I left her long brown hair similar to mine open.

Anna has beautiful brown hair which reach her waist. Her hair naturally has curls in them.

She gets her hair type from my mom even my mom had hair as beautiful as Anna.

After talking to Sofia about all sorts otlf things for almost an hour all of us headed to the hall were everyone was already there except Dexton.

After almost five minutes Dexton came down looking hot as hell, "Sorry, lost track of time " Dexton said and made his way to us.

But wait!

Both mine and Dexton's outfit seemed similar no wait we were wearing matching outfits.

Kind of.

Dexton wore a white shirt with a stripped bow tie similar in pattern to my dress.

"Dadda m- both you wear matching clothes" Anna giggled while I corrected her "no princess it is - both of you are wearing matching outfits"

Anna nodded "sorry" she apologised " you don't need to apologise princess. I am always here to help you" I answered.

"Alright let's move guys" Cara announced and all of us agreed.

By the time I was out of the car Anna was squealing in delight.

The carnival was beautiful , it was colourfully decorated by fairy lights.

All of us eventually dived up because each and every one of us had a partner and at the end me Anna and Dexton were left.

Just my luck!

And to on to this Dexton proposed me for our marriage in a carnival years ago.

That moment was perfect bit this one going to be super awkward.

Both me and Dexton simply stood there both aware of the situation when all of a sudden Anna squealed " Dadda mo- aunt look there- candy floss . I want one please " Anna literally begged.

I narrowed my eyes at her " you my princess already had a chocolate that to a big one today morning " Anna turned around and gave Dexton big puppy eyes to which he gave in , like everyone.

"Please" She requested again so I nodded " fine bit you are aware a lot of sweet intake is not healthy" Anna nodded and ran to the candy flos seller with mw and Dexton following her.

After Anna finished her candy floss we headed to the giant wheel because Anna really wanted to but let me tell I am not a big fan of this certain ride.

All of us took our place while sat on Dexton's side making me sit right next to him.

Uhhhhhh...

And just to add a cherry on top Dexton's knows how much I hat- dislike this ride.

Soon the ride started and I felt shivers go down my body.

Thai is very no wait this is very very very scary.

I mean who like to me so high up in air like this.

Sweat goes down my face as I curl my hands into feasts Anna keeps shouting with excitement, that kid is not scared!

Anna looks at me as I try my best to smile at her after a minute or two I feel a hand on mine.

Dexton!

I look up at him as he smiles willingly at me as I try to do the same.

He tighten his grip around my hand and soon the fear deep in me subsides as I lean to Dexton.

When all of us got of the ride my head was shaking but nothing much all thanks to the lov- Dexton.

After almost and hour or two every one returns back and since it is quite late mom dad and granny decide to leave I hand Anna to mom because even she is tired.

The rest of us that is me Sofia , Dexton , Cara , Xander decide to head to the bar.

Here we come people.

------------

Hi guys .

I know I have been Mia for a long time but my first semester exams were going on and then I became Ill.

But know I am gr8, so get I am going to try and keep updating.

Luv you.

VOTE....COMMENT......FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.1K 60
ᛪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ᛪ ❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙...
255K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
29.5K 1.6K 35
𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮. 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞...
70.8K 2.9K 37
Why do you follow me? She asked You amuse me. He said ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... 🏆||1...