The Joyful Accident || Septip...

By AquaSongMLP1

~COMPLETED~ Mark and Jack are your average gay, highschool couple. To celebrate making it to Senior Year, the... More

Senior Year Pg. 1
The Next Morning Pg. 1
The Conversation W/ Tom Pg. 1
Truth Out Pg. 1
Breaking The News Pg. 1
First Ultrasound Pg. 1
Telling Mark Pg. 1
Telling Mark Pg. 2
Telling Mark Pg. 3
Fire And Fury Pg. 1
I Need Help
Names? Pg. 1
Trouble Among Siblings Pg. 1
Trouble Among Siblings Pg. 2
Trouble With Parents?! Pg. 1
Trouble With Parents?! Pg. 2
Kicks Pg. 1
Kicks Pg. 2
The Baby Shower Pg. 1
The Miracle Of Birth Pg. 1
The Miracle Of Birth Pg. 2
Epilogue
Sequel

Making You Mine Pg. 1 (SMUT!)

2.1K 47 123
By AquaSongMLP1

*Smut warning!  Listen to the music while reading if you want to read this chapter. There won't be a BJ(blowjob). I can't stand writing those. *shudders.* It is smut! If ya wanna say it, it's better smut than in my last story! You have been warned! Enjoy my fellow perverts. =P*

PurdyGuuuuurl69 note: I will be Editting this which means I'm technically writing smut! I'M GOING TO HELL!!!!!

Mark's POV

I impatiently tapped my pencil on the side of my desk and I watched the clock tick, I swore I could almost feel the tick like clockwork. I was completely ignoring Ms. Evens' art lesson.

"Mark." Ms. Evens said. "Mark!" "Uh, yes ma'am?" I replied. "Please pay attention. You can dream about Jack later." She said. She clearly knew about mine and Jack's relationship, dammit!

The rest of the class giggled and smirked. I hid my face, and for the first time in forever, I hard been embarrassed by the teacher. The last time was in sixth grade when I had my first boyfriend. The teacher called us out as gay in front of the whole class and me and my boyfriend broke up that day. I've never been more humiliated and sad in my life.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I got out of the classroom quickly. I had plans. I ran to my locker, put in the combination 44-24-42, and opened the metal locker. I put my stuff away and got the things I needed for home like homework, but tonight I had no time to do homework, I had time to do Jack though. (Curse this author's life.)

I put my backpack on, and ran out of the school. I saw an older boy flirting with Jack. Jack looked very uncomfortable. "Hey guys." I said, casually walking up to Jack and the boy.

The boy took one look at me and ran. I found it hilarious! "How about we get home? I have plans." Mark said. "Okay Daddy, let's get home." Jack said. (PurdyGuuuuurl69: to sister, WHAT'S WITH YOU AND THIS "DADDY" KINK?!) (To: PurdyGuuuuurl69: IDFK!)

We ran to my car and got in. I cranked the car and we were driving off to my house for our night of fun.

We arrived at my house and we got out. Jack left his backpack in the car and we bolted into the house. I knew my mom and brother, Tom would be home but a teenager needs to celebrate every now and then.

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and Jack followed. We connected our lips for a kiss and I slammed him against the wall. I grinded up against him, leaving him a moaning mess. I disconnected our kiss just to rip the shirt off of Jack's body. I roughly kissed his neck and then bit down. He moaned loudly. He seemed to be in a daze.

I was a little scared that mom or Tom would walk in on us but at the same time I was loving this! I got off of him and he seemed a little disappointed. "C'mon Daddy!" He said. "I want you to treat me like your homework, slam me down on the table and do me all night long." This really turned me on. (PurdyGuuuuurl69: WHAT HAPPENED TO, "you're like my pinkie toe! I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture!")

I picked him up and carried him over to my bed. Then I dropped him on it. I stood over him and he reached up and pulled me down on him. I seen the lust in his eyes. "C'mon Daddy, I know you want to." Jack purred.

I got off of him and took my shirt off. I then got back on top of him and unbuttoned his pants. Jack blushed deeply. I then unzipped his pants, pulled them off and threw them carelessly across the room. I then took my pants off and threw them aside.

The bulge in Jack's boxers was visible. I growled seductively at the beautiful sight. He tried to hide it. "Don't hide your elegant body." I growled. I grabbed the hem of his boxers with my thumbs and pulled his boxers down. I threw them across the room. My eyes literally glowed at the sight of his erection.

When I could stop marveling about Jack's erection, I crawled over him to my bedside table. I opened the drawer that contained something I needed for this fun time. (DILDO!) I grabbed the lube that laid underneath my diary, got it out, and closed the drawer. Jack's eyes were filled with a mixture of wonder and lust.

THIS IS WHERE DA CHEEKY BUM SEX COMES! {I'm crediting Cards Against Humanity and Tyler Oakley for that.}

I then took my own boxers off. I put Jack's legs on my shoulders. "Wait, what about protection?" Jack asked. "Meh, I doubt we'll need it. Only about 30% of males can get pregnant." I said. Jack shrugged. (Purdyguuuuurl69: Aqua almost forgot to add the part where Markimoo took off his boxers and I was dying! I asked, "did his dick just magically pop through?")

I put some lube on my erection (IDK.) and put my tip near Jack's entrance. "Are you sure, Jack-a-boy?" I asked. "Yes! Fuck me Daddy!" Jack replied excitedly, almost yelling the statement. I pushed in a little more and saw Jack clench his teeth and grab the sheets with his fists. "Are you okay?" Should I keep going?" I asked. "Y-Yes!" Jack replied.

I pushed in farther my till my full length was in Jack. I seen that pleasure had taken over his body. I thrusted slowly at first, earning multiple moans from Jack. "M-Mark." He moaned my name. I loved that. It encouraged me to keep going.

I thrusted at different angles, trying to hit Jack's prostate. I hit a spot that made him moan very loud. "R-right there." He said, trying not to moan. I hit that place multiple times till I felt my pelvis heat up. I knew I was close. "Jack, I'm close." I said. "M-Me too Mark." He replied.

I felt heat wash through me as I came in Jack. "Mark!" Jack shouted as he came too. I thrusted a few more times before I collapsed beside of Jack and covered us both with a blanket. I wrapped my arms protectively around Jack and pulled him close to me.

"Goodnight Jack, I love you." I said. "G-goodnight Mark. I love you t-too." Jack said trying to catch his breath. We were both exhausted from our fun. I just wonder what tomorrow will bring for the both of us......

Some smut for you perves out there! I do have to credit Jacksepticeyefan530 because I did get some ideas from a chapter from their story "My Pregnancy". Go read that! I wrote half of this on the bus ride to school! I do hope you enjoyed! It took me all day to write this chapter. I hope this smut chapter is better than my first one. Bye Aqualines! ✌

Song Above - Flesh Future Freestyle Remix by Simon Curtis
Video by: ericasthename

PurdyGuuuuurl69:
THE GAITS OF HEAVEN WERE LOCKED SHUT!
THE PITS OF HELL THEY WERE ALL FILLED UP!
AND I FEAR, I DON'T BELONG HERE!

Picture added by me! Yo welcome!

Well, I can tell I'm already a sinner but this just added 40% more of that on my conscience! I've broken too many laws already and now I'm writing smut!

I DIDN'T CHOOSE DA THUG LIFE! DA THUG LIFE CHOSE ME! BRO!

We Don't Belong lyrics was what I was writing above!

(My sex song below: Comin' In Hot by Hollywood Undead)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 235 13
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
221K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.3K 83 7
Dragons have live for over million of years, Humans had discovered an island which was a world full of dragons. The humans started populating some pa...