" Who are you ""

By ichaz-117

She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what wo... More

Wildest dreams
Detention
Authors question
Him
Jealous
You
Omg
Not an update but read
The uncle
The meet
Lunch
Chocies
Not again
Interrupted
The plan
The fight
The secret
The emergency
I didnt know
???
The serenade
Packing
Heart break , ice cream and secrets
Protecting
Love is weird
Are littel secret
Lucky number 3
Elevator
Someday
Thinking
A tribute❤️❤️❤️
Hearts are ment to be broken
6am
Uber
Thoughts
Update

Suprise vistor

20 3 0
By ichaz-117

Josh'S POV
Finally after a while Stevens answers his pone since he had Gone bathroom during the movie saw the texts I had sent ....
Stevens POV
" guys I am going to the bathroom brb " I whisper to,Carlos and Zoe . As I walk out into ten hallways I check my phone because I a teen . Once I open it I see 23 missed calls and 10 texts from Josh . I call him " dude what's up why did you call ?" I ask " Ivanna is in the hospital !" He says a bit loud ." Omg , I'd she ok ?!?" I ask " better but make sure to tell Zoe someplace were it doesn't have to be quite " he says " ok be there in 40 " I say before hanging up . As I walk in I decided to tell Carlos and Zoe it in a emergency ." Guys we have to go !" I say while making them stand up ." Why " they both ask in a confused tone " I'll tell you outside " I tell them . We we get in the car I'd diced to tell them ," Zoe you promise you won't freak out " I ask ," well,it depends " she replies ." Ok. Well Josh call me and told me Ivanna is in the hospital but she's better !" I say hurrying up to say the last part .carlos just looks pale but Zoe starts to hyperventilate and cry ." Goooo now !" She says ............
Skip car ride .
Josh's POV
As I guessed I see my niece coming through the door crying . " where is she !!" She loudly says to me ." He follow me ." I say while leading her to the room where Ivanna and Brandy were. When she walks in she runs to her and hugs her " r u ok !!! What happened!???" I ask " I dorm want to talk about it " she replies ." Guys I think she needs rest lets go to the cafeteria " Brandy suggests and we go outside .once we,are seated we talk " hey what happened ! " Zoe's ask me while bringing me a cup of coffee ." Are sure you want to hear this ??" I ask her " yes " she says " well me and Brandy come back form ice cream and I walk in and see her cutting herself so I decided to bring her here so she could get stitches ." I say while drinking my coffee ." I told her not to cut herself anymore. Ur she never listens !!" She says which make me. A bit mad ." Wait so she has dorm this and you didn't tell me !" I say loudly " well Josh you aren't her boyfriend so,why do I tell you if you never there for her !" She says . I just sit and finish my coffee .
- Next day' Ivanna go out of the hospital now on their way to the airport -
Zoe's POV
It was Finally time to leave and go back home !!! We already at the airport and we finally get to board I guess we all got seated somehow together but not everybody . Me and Steven then somewhere else Carlos and Brandy then Josh and Ivanna . Once were all seated I see Ivanna rush to the bathroom I guess she ain't feeling well .poor Josh he has to sit next her which means barf patrol ..................
Ivannas POV
I felt bad for Josh he had sit next me and I kept on feeling sick . " sorry maybe you should trade with Carlos or Brandy ." I say " it ok we all get sick " he replies" thanks but I warned you " I say . .............after a whisk I am not sick anymore so decided to talk to Josh ." Thank you for taking me to the hospital ." I say" no problem " he says " Josh do u see me as a friend or you nieces friend ?" I ask he stay quite then says " I think you know " he says with a smirk ." You know our relationship is like,the song photograph by Ed Sheehan !" I say making him smile . Then we just go on our feels but then I just fall sleep leaning in his shoulder because I was in the. Middle of Him and a stranger . I could tell he had smirk when I fell alsleep I also,felt Zoe Carlos and Brandy staring at me . .......
Zoe's POV
I was happy to see my best friend happy . " hey I think this the happiest I have seen her since she met Hayes Grier ." Steven says ." Ya I am happy that she feels better " I tell, him . " hey you know it's homecoming !!" I says " I know I can't wait !" He says " so when you gonna ask " I say " well , never mind I'll make you wait " he tells me " fine be that way ........... After time we finally land ....
Josh's POV
When I wake up I see Ivanna had fallen asleep on my shoulder , I decide to eat her since. We had landed . After getting to the luggage I see Ivanna still when a big smile in her face . Then from a distance I see a familiar face . "Oh great Thai should be good " I think to my self . What was Abby Doing here ? I could see Ivanna's smile fade after song Abby . She starts walk towards us then she's starts to run with her arms in a hug portion , to bad she ain't gearing a hug . But then instead of running to me she runs to Carlos !!! He hugs her . Everybody was in shock . Ivanna was clenching her jaw and had her hand in a fist . And me well that's a different story I was .......,,,,..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
24.1K 413 20
I knew I was in love from the moment I met her. And it was that same moment I knew she had the power to ruin my life. And I fell. My biggest problem...
466K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
644 78 15
What happens when a former fighter with a dark past meets a celebrity only to find that he is none other than her beloved idol that she has been crus...