Lost Soul, Now Found

By WWESpongefan

So much going on here. First there's Bray's Sister Abigail coming back to life and finding love with Luke Har... More

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 1)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 2)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 3)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 4)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 5)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 6)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 7)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 8)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 9)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 10)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 12)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 13)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 14)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 15)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 16)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 17)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 18)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 19)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 20)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 21)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 22)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 23)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 24)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 25)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 26)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 27)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 28)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 29)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 30)

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 11)

28 3 0
By WWESpongefan

Lost Soul, Now Found

Chapter Eleven

Just as everyone suspected Abigail was the talk of the WWE Universe on social media. The next week on Raw, Abigail would have time to introduce herself to the WWE Universe. She still came down to the ring with the rest of The Wyatt Family and Bray started the promo.

"It is so good to see you again, we've missed you for all the many years you've been gone. You died a horrible, tragic death... Your life cut short, ended before it really had a chance to begin. Somehow I knew... I knew the you weren't really gone. I've always felt your spirit with me and I always believed that one day you would be walking with us again. Now here you are, you have finally decided to reveal yourself to the world. This is your time... Speak whatever is on your mind."

Bray handed the mic to Abigail as the whole crowd went silent to listen to what she had to say.

"I am the one... I am the one that all of you have heard about. I am Sister Abigail... I know what you're thinking... Shouldn't she be older? There are things that even I don't understand. What I'm about to tell you is something that happened in my past life. Bray and I... We grew up together, I was five years older than him at the time, I took care of him. Our mothers had passed away when Bray was very young, and our father... He wasn't exactly the most loving and caring father in the world. That's where I came in... I was always Bray's big sister, but honestly, I felt more like a mother to him. As for Luke Harper, we were best friends, we told each other everything. I always promised Luke I would never tell his secrets and I kept my word. I was the only person Luke trusted. Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman, they were also my best friends, no... Brothers more like. But Luke and I... We were always very close. Now comes the hard part... It was about fifteen years ago now... I made a mistake, and it cost me my life. There was a guy that was several years older than me. I was in high school, and this guy was in college. We would have arguments, and I would come to Luke for advice. He told me once that the guy I was with was no good for me, but I didn't want to believe him. The guy picked me up, he was drunk, and he actually became very violent with me. I wish I would have listened to Luke because the guy I was with didn't love or care about me, and only wanted me around for his own selfish desires. I tried to tell him no and fight him, but he was stronger than me. He had his way with me... And killed me. That was fifteen years ago... I don't know why or how, but somehow my soul found its way to another body. It seems that I have unfinished business on this earth, and I have yet to find out what that unfinished business is. Perhaps it is to walk along side Bray and The Wyatt Family, whatever it may be, Sister Abigail is here to stay."

The crowd cheered her, just off of this story, the crowd could tell that she was very much like Bray. She could keep a crowd's attention with her words. The crowd was very accepting of her, it really did seem like she belonged with them. The people she grew up with that she thought were her family were WWE fans and her brother pointed her out on TV.

"Mom, Dad... You're not going to believe this... Carlie is in the ring with Bray."

They went to look at the TV and sure enough, they saw her on TV. Her mom was confused.

"How is this possible? She is supposed to be in Dallas at the mental hospital."

"She was saying things like she felt connected to Bray somehow. Maybe she is."

"Or maybe... This Bray guy is crazier than she is and took her from the mental hospital. He's using her mental illness to his advantage. It's his fault she was there, he was the one putting all of these ideas in her head. Now she is with him... This won't do at all, he's only making it worse for her. When we get her back, we need to make sure that Bray doesn't come near her again."

Her dad thought to himself.

"Or maybe he is helping her... You're the only one that thought she had a mental illness, and for what? Talking about, and cheering for her favorite wrestler all the time. Being trapped in a room will cause you to breakdown and go insane. If there was a mental issue with her, Bray is helping. You didn't even pay attention to how happy she was with him. You're so quick to point out what you think is wrong with everyone else, but ignore your own flaws. Leave the poor girl alone, let her be happy with Bray and The Wyatts."

Her mom continued talking.

"We should at least go see her and try to talk to her. Where is Raw going to be next week?"

Her brother answered.

"Atlanta."

"Ok... So we should go to Atlanta and see her for ourselves."

Anyone could have argued, but everyone else kind of wanted to see her since they haven't seen her in about a week. In the meantime, after Raw, they all went to a hotel, they didn't have to do it this way but they all got separate rooms. Luke hasn't really had a chance to talk to Abigail alone since they were at The Wyatt house. The things she said at Raw only made him want to talk to her more. He knew it was late, but he wanted to try to talk to her anyway. He usually did what he wanted without thinking twice, but hesitated about knocking on her door. He made sure no one else was around, then he knocked on the door. Everything was quiet, inside her room, she thought she was hearing things until she heard another knock on her door. On the outside Luke thought that she was asleep and was getting ready to leave until she opened the door. She didn't expect for anyone let alone Luke to be the one at her door.

"Luke?"

He noticed that she was in her pajamas and apologized.

"Sorry... Did I wake you?"

"No... I just took a shower and changed. I was going to watch TV for a while before I fell asleep... What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?... Alone?"

"There is no one else here... Come on in."

For a second Abigail hesitated to let him in, but this was Luke, her best friend, she could trust him. Luke came in and closed the door behind him.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"What you said on Raw... You said, that we were friends before... We would tell each other everything and that you were the only person that I trusted."

"Yeah... You told me that years ago."

"Well... You also said that you wished that you would have listened to me."

"Because you were right Luke... The guy I was with didn't love or care about me at all."

"I just keep thinking back to that day... The last time we saw each other before you died... The last things we said..."

"Luke... That was so long ago."

"I know, but I never should have said what I said."

Abigail didn't really know what to say, they were both quiet until Luke said something else.

"Then there was Ambrose... I didn't like what he was saying to you."

"He made me feel really uncomfortable... I had a flashback of what happened right before my death. Things could have been a lot worse if you didn't show up. Thank you Luke."

They used to hug all the time in her past life, but things were so different now. She hugged Luke and he didn't really hug her back.

"You would always tell me your secrets, but I think there was a secret that you wouldn't even tell me. I think I knew it anyway... When we were kids, I think you had a crush on me."

Luke stayed quiet but thought to himself.

"I always have... And I still do."

"Is this what you wanted Luke? To be able to talk without anyone else knowing?"

"Yes. It is getting late though... I hope we can talk again some other time."

"We will... Just like when we were kids, we can keep things between us if that's what you want."

"Ok... Good night Abigail."

"Good night Luke."

Luke walked out of Abigail's room. He still held his head down. He had made a little bit of progress by talking to her, but still didn't say the things he wanted to say. He still didn't tell her that he felt responsible for her death, how he felt about her, or that he thought Bray and the others would kill him if they thought he was responsible for her death. Abigail watched him walk away sadly and knew that there was something else that he wasn't telling her. She had got him to talk a little more, but they were still nowhere near as close as they were in her past life. She hoped that one day he would tell her everything. She closed the door and thought to herself.

"Talk to me Luke... Please talk to me... I want us to be friends again. What are you not telling me? What has caused you all of this pain and misery? I can see it in your eyes, you're hurting... I want to help you, but you have to talk to me first. Let me in Luke... You were my best friend in my past life... Now it's like I don't know you at all. You still care though... If you didn't care, you wouldn't have stopped Ambrose."

Abigail could feel a change inside of her the more she thought about Luke.

"Do I have feelings for Luke?... Is that why it bothers me so bad that we're not as good friends anymore? Why do you do this to yourself Abigail?... Don't go getting feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same. Luke will hardly talk to me."

What Abigail didn't know was that Luke was having close to the same thoughts as she was having.

"You can't keep this up forever. Sooner or later Bray and the others will find out that I was the cause of her death. All she is doing is playing with my head... I'm sure she already blames me for her death. I know my mind always comes back to her, but what's worse is that she has come back to haunt me. I don't know how much more of this I can take, the guilt is eating me up from the inside. That and my feelings towards her... If I tell her how I feel, she would laugh in my face... I know she must think I'm responsible for her death so why would she believe that I have feelings for her? I was her friend in her past life... That's all we were ever meant to be."

Luke had went back to his room, but every night for the past fifteen years his mind, heart, and soul had been troubled, he would never be able to sleep peacefully while his thoughts and feelings got in the way, that is why he tried to push his thoughts and feelings aside and just focus on WWE. He knew that sooner or later the truth would come out. Everything from the guilt he felt, to his feelings, what would happen when Bray found out? Everyone else seemed to be clueless about Luke's feelings except for Dean. He could tell by the way Luke reacted that Luke had feelings for Abigail. Dean planned on using that to his advantage. Then there was the issue of her family, what would they do when they saw her again?

(To be continued. I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Review.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 978 30
The hardy's return but this time they are not alone. Their crazy, reckless and unpredictible little sister litterally tags along. She meets someone w...
60.5K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
2.5K 165 12
A sequel to MOON-MARKED. Now that Seth knows her secret, Becky feels settled for the first time in a long time. But when she and Paige run into troub...
1.6K 22 16
Updated version of He Makes Me Regin. (More detailed.) You join the wwe with your favourite superstar. But you fall in love with the tribal chief wh...