Girl With The Heart Full Of R...

By Pam-The-Lamb

***This is the sequel to Girl with the Heart of Stone and cannot be read as a stand-alone. There are spoilers... More

Revenge
It's Time To Stop Hiding
She's My Entire World Along With Her Dad
It's Her
No One Other Than Me
I Loved You Abrelle Louise
I'm On The Edge
Unmistakable Messy Hair
It Was Nice Seeing You Again
I Feel Like Crawling Out Of My Skin And Hidding
There Is No We
Did we just. . .have a moment?
Dark Hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.
I'm Going To Get My Revenge
Do You Live In A Cave?
Time of Death
He Loves You
Sleeping Next To Each Other Felt Intimate
Goodnight Mr. Stone
She Hasn't Even Noticed Me
You Always Were A Bitch
Vulture
Love Can Stop Someone From Doing What They Have To Do
I Would Never Pick Such a Hideous Wig
I'm Sure His Fiancée Would Love That
Blackmail Always Keeps You Safe
She's Ruthless
I'm Just Getting Started
The Love of A Mother Like You Is Poison
Follow the Money
Louise Women Destroy Everything
Give Them Hell

Marry Me

15.4K 496 158
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Elliot's POV

Abrelle.

She's standing there smiling and talking with Ryder's secretary.

Why is she here?

Why now?

After two years of nothing, she suddenly decides to come back.

"Elliot," my father shakes me and I immediately turn back to look at him.

I forgot what we were talking about.

"You need to sign that contract son," he says. "For the good of the company."

Right, that damn contract that wants to end the Fight For Hunger campaign.

"No," I say, in a low menacing voice. "I wont sign it and this is the last time I'll say it."

"You'll end the company," my father growls before walking off and I return to look for Abrelle.

She's no longer with Ryder's assistant. My eyes quickly scan the surroundings and I find her once again except she's not alone.

Will, her chauffer, is with her.

Should I go talk to her, right?

No, she probably hates me.

I messed up and I can't fix it now.

Or maybe I can.

Shaking my thoughts away I begin slowly walking towards her, but a man approaches her and places his hands in front of her eyes.

Noah?

Of course, they did leave to who knows where together.

She then turns to face him and he instantly places his lips on hers.

Noah and Abrelle.

Fuck, Elliot.

You fucked up.

You fucked up bad.

I immediately turn around and storm right out of the hall following my dad's footsteps.

***

"No," I growl. "I don't want to have the meeting."

"Sir," my dad's assistant speaks. "He said to tell you that it wasn't optional. You must assist."

"Tell him this," I hang up.

I quickly make my way towards the front door of my house and unlock it. As soon as I walk in I'm greeted with the familiarity that is my home.

"Aria told me why you choose this house," a voice speaks. "She said it was the one your mother liked the best."

Macy.

"Who let you in?" I question, as she walks down the stairs. "I seriously need to fire someone."

"Your father gave me a key," she answers as she walks down the last step. "This is also my favorite house out of all the ones your family owns."

"What do you want Macy?" I growl. "I am not in the mood."

"Why?" She smirks. "Because Abrelle Louise is back?"

Uh?

"How do you know?" I exclaim. "Did you do something to her?"

"Oh calm down tiger," she chuckles. "We had a very civilized chat outside her new office."

"You talked to her?" I ask and she nods.

"I did," she walks towards me. "She told me she was back to become the new owner of L&F's Inc and all about her very hot new boyfriend."

"Noah," I say. "His name is Noah."

"Well," she grins "they make a wonderful couple, don't you think?"

She's playing with you Elliot.

Don't fall for it.

"I do," I agree. "She seems very happy."

"Oh she is," she exclaims pretending to be filled with joy. "She has this glow to her skin and bright light in her eyes. I think she may be in love."

Love.

What a funny word that is.

Love.

"Maybe," I walk towards the stairs, but she quickly steps in front of me.

"How does that make you feel Elliot?" She asks with an almost bitter tone of voice.

Here she goes again handing you a chew toy to bite on.

Don't fall for it Elliot.

"I felt fine," I fake a smile. "Until you showed up."

"Sure you did," she wraps her arms around my neck. "You must have felt great knowing she's with someone else. Knowing that she's moved on."

"I did," I push her off of me. "She has a right to be with whomever she wants."

"You're right," she laughs. "After all you did leave her."

"I didn't," I growl.

Damn it Elliot, you bit the chew toy.

"But you did," she fakes a frown. "You left for six months."

I did leave.

With you.

"Why are you like this?" I ask. "In England you were different. You were actually pleasant to be around. Why?"

My question catches her off guard and her facial expression changes from one of pleasure to one of sadness.

"I-" she gulps and I realize she has nothing to say.

That was because she was being honest.

In England she was being honest, so why is she faking now?

Why is she acting like this? Putting this tough girl facade on.

"What's making you act like this?" I question, moving closer towards her.

She quickly steps away putting her expressionless look back on her face.

"Don't be stupid," she chuckles, her cold bitter voice now back. "England was nothing more than an act."

"You're lying," I smirk. "England was the only time you've ever been sincere with me."

"You can believe that if it makes you feel better," she shakes her head "but we both know the truth. It was an act Elliot, no one is pressuring me to act a certain way."

No one is pressuring me to act a certain way.

"I never said that," I say, a confused look on my face.

"Yes you did," she answers once again gulping.

She's nervous.

Oh shit, someone is pressuring her. Pressuring her to marry me. To get me to say yes.

"Right," I nod, pretending to remember. "It was stupid of me to say that. You're incapable of being manipulated because you manipulate others. Like you did with me in England."

"Exactly," she smiles, trying to hide the relief in her face. "I'm glad you understand now."

"I do," I nod. "We are very much alike. . . . I've been thinking about the marriage proposal and I agree. We should get married."

So that I can figure out who's behind all of this.

"Really?" she gives me a confused look and I nod.

"Really," I reply giving her a serious unemotional face.

"Good," she nods giving me the same look back. "Marriage it is then."

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back and I hope you liked this chapter.

Btw I won't keep switching POV every other chapter. Sometimes I'll do two or three consecutive chapters in the same POV.

QOTC: what other POV do you guys want to read?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wrong Guy By tatum

Teen Fiction

416K 15.3K 44
❝Would it be wrong to think - to think, that I could make you so much happier?❞ Fawn Lockhart and Elliott Mass have never gotten along. The water and...
15.6K 1.1K 75
The sequel to The Love I Found. This book will contain major spoilers. Though it can be read as a stand alone, I strongly recommend reading The Love...
922K 28.7K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...