Airbourne | A Diggy Simmons S...

By LoveePariss

Yn is a recent college grad who decided to become a flight attendant in between school and her career. With h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
New Story
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
The Final 100 ๐ŸŽ‰
Sequel?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 64

348 21 1
By LoveePariss

Yn's POV

I got back to the house and was bombarded with the smell of my favorite pasta dish.

Yn: "Mmmm. Smells yummy," I said as I walked into the kitchen, kissing the chef.

Alex: "Just for you. How was everything? Still look good?"

Looking better actually.

Yn: "Yeah. Still tidy and everything."

He put three bowls on the table as I grabbed drinks.

Yn: "Lemonade, Wine, Liquor, Water or Juice?"

Alex: "I'll take some lemonade."

Troy: "Same for me."

I grabbed a water and two lemonades before joining them at the table.

We talked about any and everything until the boys decided to compete in a little game of 2k.

Yn: "I'm going to go shower and get ready for bed. I'll be back."

I took my time in the shower, letting the water slide down my body. It felt so good as I ran my fingers through my curls, my purple tresses still vibrant in color.

My phone rung on the counter, interrupting my zone. I washed up and got out. Drying off, I grabbed my phone to see an unknown number. If they wanted something, they'd call back. After putting lotion on, I wrapped myself back up in the towel.

Laying down on the bed, I text Alex.

Yn: I'm out of the shower Daddy. Clean, wet, and ready 😏

Not even five minutes later, he came into the room, smirking.

Alex: "You're so bad."

Yn: "Just for you baby."

Alex: "Gotta make it quick, your cousin can only be clueless for so long."

I giggled as he climbed on top of me. He began to kiss my lips, traveling down to my neck.

Yn: "Hold on."

I got up and went to the closet.

Alex: "What are you doing?"

Yn: "Getting rid of Troy," I said pulling on my sweats and t shirt.

Alex: "Of course you are," he laughed. "Hurry up."

I ran downstairs and into the media room, only to find it empty. As I turned around to find Troy, we bumped into each other.

Yn: "Oh. I was just coming to find you."

Troy: "And I was going to call you on my way out the door. I figured you two wanted to be alone," he chuckled.

Yn: "Not like that but yeah," I blushed.

Troy: "Alright little bit. I'll see you later. I love you." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

Yn: "I love you too pumpkin head."

We both laughed as I walked him to the door. Once he left, I made my way back upstairs and to the bedroom.

Alex: "Hey you," he smiled that flirty grin.

Yn: "Hey," I replied, taking off my sweats. I took off my shirt as I jump onto the bed, straddling him. "You're so sexy."

Alex: "Nah, that's you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down to kiss him.

Yn: "I can lay like this all night," I laid my head on his chest as he brought the covers up over us.

Alex: "Me too." He began playing with my hair.

Yn: "Can I ask you something?"

Alex: "Anything."

Yn: "Why are you so perfect?" I smiled as he leaned up to kiss me again.

Alex: "If I'm perfect, you must be magically created because you're the best thing in the universe."

We talked until I eventually fell asleep in his arms. Our bodies touching was the only intimacy I needed.

The next morning I awoke to Alex's side of the bed being empty. In its place was a silver platter with rose petals and a note. I smiled, sitting up and picking up the note.

Your happiness is what I live for. Today, I cater to you my Queen.

First thing's first, find your way out the room, this first gift for you, is sure to bloom.

I giggled. Babe was bad at riddles but the effort was cute. I put on one of his sweatshirts, panties and thigh high socks. After doing my morning hygiene, I walked out of the room and was met with John Legend's You and I playing throughout the house. I walked to the staircase,  gasping and stopping at the top.

Down below, the whole foyer was filled with red lily banquets. It was so beautiful.  Alex held one of the flowers out to me at the bottom of the stairs and I walked down to him.

Alex: "Happy Valentine's Day beautiful," he kissed me, handing me the lily.

Yn: "This is beautiful babe."

Alex: "This is just the beginning."

I noticed that Tucker was recording my reaction.

Yn: "Eww Tuck. I look gross!"

Tucker: "No you don't."

Alex: "You always look beautiful to me."

He took my hand and we walked through the flowers into the dining room. The aroma was amazing. On the table was a spread of fruits, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, french toast, waffles, and muffins. Alayna was at the table already.

Alayna: "Good morning Auntie! Happy Valentine's Day!"

She ran over to hug me and Tuck followed suit.

Alex: "I hope you don't mind but I invited them just for breakfast."

Yn: "Not at all."

He pulled out my chair and I sat down. Before he could sit, the doorbell rung.

Yn: "Who could that be?"

Alex: "I invited our parents as well. Is that okay?"

Yn: "Of course."

He walked out the dining room and went to answer the door. I could hear the rustle and bustle of people coming through the door.

Mrs. Blake: "These are beautiful!"

Mrs. Yung: "I agree! This is sweet!"

They all entered the dining room and we got up to greet everyone. After everybody settled in, we prayed and dug in. Tuck got up and pulled out his phone.

Tucker: "Everyone say cheese!"

We all turned towards him to smile at the camera.

Mr. Blake: "I see that Alex trying to give us a run for our money and the day hasn't even started yet."

Mr. Yung: "He definitely won already," we all laughed.

Mrs. Yung: "I just can't get over you two. I am truly for this young love."

Mrs. Blake: "Agreed."

We finished up dinner and everyone soon left. After putting my dishes in the sink, I turned to say something to Alex and found that I was in the kitchen alone. As I was walking out, there was another note on the counter.

Now that your stomach is satisfied, you may enjoy a ride. Go get dress in your winter best.

I could not with Alex and his riddles. I loved them and enjoyed this little game. I headed upstairs and into the closet. Grabbing a long sleeve collared shirt, a sweater, skinny jeans, and thigh high boots. I quickly got dressed. I finished my outfit off with a pea coat, a knitted hat, gloves, and scarves. I headed downstairs and to the front door, stopping once I reached it. On the door was yet another note.

Nope not this way. Turn around and head to the open field. This gift is sure to thrill.

I walked to the other side of the backyard and was met with Alex and a red helicopter!

Yn: "Oh my gosh! Baby!"

I walked out to him.

Alex: "I know you've been wanting to go on a helicopter trip so here you go."

We were equipped for flight before being securely strapped in. The sight was amazing! I always flew but never had the chance to experience flying in a helicopter. It's like a whole different experience. We landed two hours later back in the yard. Hand in hand, we walked back into the house, taking off our outdoor clothes.

Alex: "I know you said, you wanted to just be lazy and chill today but I had to do something." He said as he wrapped his arms around me from the back.

Yn: "I appreciate it love."

He nestled his head in my neck as we stood there just enjoying each other's company.

Yn: "Let's go upstairs," I said as I turned to him, biting my lip and running my hand down his chest.

Alex: "Why are you always so naughty?"

Yn: "Because I love being bad for you."

His phone rung, interrupting us.

Alex: "Hello?"

Silence.

Alex: "Yeah, hold up."

He put his hand over the mouth piece before talking to me.

Alex: "Go ahead upstairs and I'll be up in a bit." He kissed me before I walked out the kitchen. I found the last note sitting on the bed.

Roses are red, violets are blue, there's something pink and silky too. But first things first, relax, ease your mind, in the thing that helps you unwind.

I walked into the bathroom, to see a tub full of water and rose petals. There were candles lit and wine on the edge of the tub. Stripping down to nothing, I stepped into the warm water. I grabbed one of the glasses and poured me some wine before leaning back and taking a sip. About 5 minutes later, Alex walked in, sitting on the edge of the tub.

Yn: "Thank you."

Alex: "You're welcome."

Yn: "Get in with me?"

He stood up and undressed, sitting on the opposite side of the tub. We sipped our wine and talked. He rubbed my feet, occasionally moving his hand up to my thigh just to return to my feet again.

Yn: "I am grateful for today. I love you."

Alex: "I love you too."

We soon got out and I put on that silky pink lingerie set that he had picked out. We made love in which he fell asleep on me. As I was dozing off, his phone started to vibrate. I picked it up to find a MMS from an unknown number. I opened it to find a video of Diggy and I from yesterday! Another text came through from the same number

Little miss Yn isn't as committed as you think.

I deleted both messages but they kept coming.

Yn: "Oh my God. Oh my God." I whispered to myself. Alex stirred in his sleep but didn't wake. I just had to delete these messages. 30 minutes later I had finally deleted all messages. I don't know who hacked my security feed but now I was scared. Obviously someone's been watching my every move and sending it to Alex meant they wanted me to suffer. If this ever got out, I don't know what I would do.

Diggy's POV

Our Valentine's Day plans were simple. We flew back home this morning and decided on doing dinner and a gift or two. I still had some time before I had to go pick Kelsey up so I sat in the media room and threw on a movie. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through social media. I came across a post from Ange on IG. It was a split pic of an overhead photo of an entryway full of red flowers. So many, you couldn't see the floor. And next to it was a photo of a couple kissing at the bottom of the stairs.

My sissy has to be the luckiest woman in the world. To have someone who notice the little things like your fav flower and make it a big deal is amazing. Who needs the traditional roses anyway? This was cuter than anything I've seen all day. I love you two so much and hope your day was amazing @imroyaltyyy @alexthegiant ❤️

Something I wish I could've done for her. I sighed and tossed my phone. I still can't seem to understand how I can't let her go. How my heart is still in love with her a year and some later. It's crazy! I finished watching the movie before leaving to pick up Kelsey. I pulled up to her house about 20 minutes later.

Diggy: "Happy Valentine's Day baby," I kissed her as I handed her flowers.

Kelsey: "Thank you baby."

I grabbed her hand and led her out to the car. We grabbed dinner at one of the exquisite roof top restaurants in town which she enjoyed. I was glad to make her happy.

Kelsey: "This is beautiful Diggy. The view is amazing!"

Diggy: "Glad you love it."

I leaned over and met her halfway to kiss her.
My girl was stunning and I actually felt like I had a prize. As I was eating my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to find a message from an unknown number.

?: Do you want to die? Just can't quit can you?

At that moment, a video popped up and I froze. Somebody got the video of Yn and I from the night before.

Kelsey: "Something wrong?"

I looked up to see a concerned look on her face.

Diggy: "Yeah babe. Everything is alright."

I returned back to eating trying to ignore the fact that I was caught on camera kissing my ex. We finished up and headed to my house where I showed Kelsey just how much she meant to me. After we showered, she fell asleep leaving me to my thought. The video kept playing in my head and I knew just who sent it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.6K 27
(Part 3 to Detention) - Drarry fanfic Based on: Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14K 470 47
{COMPLETED} Tyler and Akeylah try to balance their busy careers and planning a wedding. With their engagement being out, they also battle with keepin...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...