Stay / H.S.

uniquecornyy

Playboys do have a heart? Why, yes they do, but somehow Harry Styles don't have one until he founds the one w... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

48 3 1
uniquecornyy

*yawns*

I sense the smell of a good morning. I'm feeling much better now. Wait, what happened last night? A part of my thought asked. I slowly opened my eyes and the chandelier greeted me from above. Wait, what was my chandelier doing in my room? I got up quickly and I realized that I'm in my living room and I'm sleeping in the sofa all night long! Great, just great!

"Good morning, turtle doves!" Paul said from the kitchen. I smelled some sauté garlic, he must be cooking. Paul is a good cooker eversince we were kids and he really wants to have a restaurant and name it after me. And now his dreams come true. He's now 17 and he started to manage a restaurant when he was still 15 with the help of his parents. Unbelievable, right? Though, he have a supportive parents, not like mine who's always been so workaholic.

"Why am I sleeping in the sofa?" I asked with a pout and crossed arms.

"Stop pouting, you look like a dog." He said, smirking while his eyes are on the pan.

"Ouch." I said and slowly walking towards him to see what his cooking. "What happened last night?" I added.

"You passed out and you're too heavy to carry so I decided to put you on the sofa." He said, eyes are still on the pan.

"Why, thank you kind man!" I sarcastically said. He laughed and turned his face into serious one.

"Lady Krystalle, lady!" He said. I laughed hard and even touched my tummy. "Well, atleast I didn't leave you here in the kitchen." He added.

"Right, right. So, what do we have here?" I pointed out on what he is cooking.

"Fried rice with omelet ala Paul." He said with an Italian accent. Paul and I were always been a rice eater and a meat eater too. We always eat rice when breakfast cause if I don't, I'll faint.

"Looks yummy! There's something missing. Hmmm." I said and I winked at him.

"Mayonnaise!" We both said and laugh. I was about to get a spoon and fork but my phone rang from the living room. I hurriedly sprint to the living room to get my phone.

Harry calling...

I excitedly clicked the answer button.

"Krystalle, speaking." I said biting my lower lip.

"H-hey. Uhm, h-how's your sleep?" He asked, stuttering. I chuckled by the way he stutters.

"It's fine. Yours?" I said as I walked back to the kitchen. Paul mouthed, who are you talking to? And I mouthed back, Harry. His eyes widened and thumbs up for me.

"Good. But I didn't get enough sleep tho." He said from the other line.

"Why?" I asked while grabbing my spoon and fork with one hand.

"Because I was thinking of you." He said and I giggled. Paul on the other hand continued eating and eavesdropping us. I clicked the loud speaker button so that I can eat.

"Well atleast you didn't slept on the sofa." I said as I glanced Paul with one brow raised. He nearly choked and he looks at me with furrowed brows. I just chuckles and winks at him.

"Why? What happened?" He asked, worried. I grinned at Paul and he turned his palm into a fist. I chuckled again and stick my tongue out.

"Nothing." I said, flatly.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as I stands up to get some water.

"Okay. Uhm, c-can I fetch y-you after school?" He asked, stuttering again. My eyes widened as well as Paul's. Paul excitedly nods as if he was the one who is being asked.

"O-okay." I said, biting my tongue. Paul mouthed, yes.

"Great! See at you at school. Bye!" He said as he hangs up the call. Paul shouted really loud, the reason why I covered my ears. He always does this whenever he's excited or something. I laughed hard and jumped through the air and somehow I forgot everything about Zayn, temporarily I guess.

-School-

History class. The most boring class I have ever imagine. I don't usually talk to my seatmates or even classmates. I've always found myself a jock. I don't wear dresses, I only wear it if needed. I have a boyish taste when it comes to outfits. I always wear a pair of jeans, shirt, leather jacket, and boots. I don't usually care about fashion, as long as it is comfortable with me.

I felt my phone vibrating. I received a text from Harry, saying:

*At the back.*

I turned at my back and I saw him smiling at me. I didn't know we have the same schedule. Well, you don't usually care about your classmates, right? Yes, but not this time.

I replied:

*We have the same schedule?*

He replied back:

*Dunno. I was about die because of this boring subject, until I saw you in front of me.*

I chuckled at his last text. I turned at him and his smile with his deep dimples greeted me. I felt my cheeks warm and then I hurriedly turned back cause I don't want him to see me blush. This time he was the one who chuckled. My phone vibrated and he texted me again:

*Zayn and Gigi are here too.*

My eyes widened and I searched the whole room to see if they were actually here. And there I saw them in the corner, clinging with each other, sleeping. Gigi is a nice girl and I hope Zayn is serious of his feelings for her. Zayn has always been a playboy since I dumped him. He uses his charm to get a girl and after that he'll leave her. I hope Harry is not like that too. I'm starting to like him, though not like as lovers, I like him as friends. I am way too far from girls who gives up their feelings to guy they only met. I still want to know him, we cannot easily trust someone these days.

I checked my phone and I didn't realize that I've got 2 messages from Harry, saying:

*Ya' spotted them?* *Hey, still there?*

I was about to reply and the bell rang the reason we all got up from our seats. I get my things and put it in my bag but then another hand lifted my bag and put it on his shoulder.

"Let me help you with that." Harry said. I smiled at him and glanced at the corner where Zayn and Gigi are still there.

"Let's wake them up." I said and he nodded. We headed towards Zayn and Gigi.

"Guys, guys. The class is done." I said as I shake the shoulder of Gigi to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and yawns. She got up and she wakes Zayn. He stared at me blankly and I just smiled at him. I don't know what to act and yes, I still have feelings for him.

"What's your next class?" I asked them. I remembered Paul, what is his next class? Though it's not a problem for him cause he have lots of friends.

"Arts." Harry and Gigi both said. So we have the same schedule, cool!

"Really? So, I'll be joining with you, then. If it's okay." I said with a smile.

>>Fast Forward>>

*rings*

Our last subject is done! Yayy! I saw Paul waiting at the door. I waved at him as I was putting my things on the bag, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned at my back and I saw Harry, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Meet me at the bleachers, okay?" He whispers and kissed my forehead. My eyes widened in surprise, my cheeks felt warm and my heart pumped fast. I sucked in breath and processing it in my head. Did he really do that? Oh God! I saw Paul who is approaching me, he claps his hand and smiled widely.

"H-He k-kissed me." I said, stuttering. No one did that to me, except him.

After I process all my thoughts, we hurriedly go to the football field where Harry said to wait there. We sat at the bleachers as I watch him practiced.

When they finished practicing, I approached him. He was on the player's seat talking to the three lads.

"Harry!" I shouted, the reason he sprinted towards me. He hugged me so tight and my jaw fell. I didn't know he's the clingy type of guy, but it's cute tho. He gently holds my hand and he pulled me towards to the three lads where he talking to, earlier.

"Alright lads, I want you to meet ---." Harry was cut off by a blue-eyed lad.

"Krystalle Cait Collins, daughter of the CEO of the Collins&Clarke Company. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Niall." He said as he offers his hand.

"Yo! I'm Louis." The lad with bangs said.

"Hi, I'm Liam." Said the lad with hazel eyes. I smiled at them, and they seemed so nice tho. Harry excused himself as well as I excused myself to Paul and the lads.

Harry held my hands towards the parking lot, I glanced back at the football field and I saw Zayn with narrowed eyes looking at us. What's with his expression? He rarely talks to me and now he's looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"What's wrong, babe?" Harry's words send chills down to my spines. I stopped from walking and I turned at Harry, the reason our faces are inches away from our body.

"Let's clear things up, okay?" I sighed. "I want to know you better Harry, and if you think that I will fall by your little sweet lies, well, I won't. I never will. Unless you're that serious." I said with a smile and his worried face was replaced by a grin.

"I'm that serious, Krystalle. But it's okay, I understand." He said and we both headed to his car.

We were quiet in his car. It's been 30 minutes since we left the school and now he's still driving. I don't even where we are right now. It's just this place is unfamiliar to me, like I didn't even passed this roads before. I saw different colors of flags beside the road and really bright light at the horizon. I saw a great big tent with Christmas lights on it. O M G!!!! He's taking me to an...

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Got some updates! Well, first of all, let's sing Niall a Happy Birthday song since its his birthday today. Lol. Umm, so yeah :) Don't forget to vote and comment :) I love you all readers! xX

-Princess Styles xX

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

969K 36.7K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc