The flash Zoom

By Fuckaduck

I think Zoom needs a hug and some love! If you haven't watched The Flash GO WATCH IT PLEASE I don't own The F... More

Zoom
Abby's life
Jay Garrick
A weird day
Captain Cold?
The Turtle
Halloween~
He's back
Earth 2
LEAVING!!!
YAY!!
Cant be real
Speed Bitch
Costume
Day off?
GUESS WHO!?
LOVE?
Back
Dead
Note
Welp
End?
Another one or no?
Here we go again

Meeting

1.9K 58 27
By Fuckaduck

Abby POV

I was chilling at Star Labs With Cisco and Harry, Barry was out all morning, he was training, as Harry says. "What do you got for me Cisco?" "You've been playing Good Samaritan all morning take a break, Are you sure you don't want to get to CCPD and give Patty your attention." "No, I can see her later."

Something happened between those two and I shall help....Somehow! "Because we can't afford to waste anymore time." Cisco rolled his eyes. "What cause we've been sipping Mai Tas since you got here?" I laughed, their at it again!

"I don't want to know what you've been sipping since I got here but Barry needs to get better, Stronger, faster. We need to train for Zoom." Cisco picked up his drink, "Ahhh, I see, you haven't had your coffee this morning." "I've had my coffee this morning, Don't slurp. Don't. Don't. Don't...." I swear, they might act like they don't like each other but their like best friends! The alarm went off.

"Runaway Chemical transport truck heading South On Kester!" "On it." We seen Barry run to it and there were a few cop cars chasing after it. Barry got into the truck and tried to stop it, "I-I can't stop the truck! Someone rigged it!" We heard a small crash and a sorry from Barry, "You can't let that Truck crash! If you do, you'll take out a whole city block." "Great, thank you. Thank you for that!" We heard honks and horns.

"Abby, a little help?!" Barry was panicking, "Yep." I jumped into the shadows and travel to Barry, I see him driving the car and pop next to him, he jumped, "That was quick!" "They don't call me the Flash for nothing!" "Hey! I'm the Flash!" I laughed and made all the cars in front of us stop and move to the side, "Hey guys, you need to either stop that Truck or get out!" I look at Barry and nod, "You get everyone out of the way and I'll stop the truck?" "Sounds like a plan!" He raced out and got all the remaining cars out of the way, I made a barrier to catch it and froze the tires to stop it from moving. I sighed and teleported next to Barry, "That one was a little close." "Yeah." "Nice, now can you Please, Please, Please! Take a break!" Barry and me laughed. "Yeah, you need one."

I heard over the coms that Turtle was dead, "Barry, Abby, we need you back here stat." "Alright, we're on our way." Barry ran off, I was about to go into the shadows but heard someone say, "Gideon." "Was the trip a success Professor Thawne?" "Yes Gideon, I believe it was, I finally figured out what time period The Flash is from, Now lets figure out a way to get home." Then the guy ran off, with yellow Lightning behind him! What the hell?

I teleport to Star Labs and see everyone around the Dead Turtle, I see Jay and Harry were glaring at each other, Barry walked In front of them, "Look guys, we need to figure out how to stop Zoom and everything we've tried has failed and the only one who's actually almost took him down was Abby, so we also need to think outside the box, we haven't even figured out how to close the Breaches yet! Maybe that's where we should start." "Good idea. We'll get on that." Harry walked away with Cisco.

"I've got to get to the CCPD, I'll check in with you guys later." "Okay." Barry walked away, I was about to until Jay started talking, "Every time you think Wells is on your team, something happens. Things...That make you doubt it." Caitlin nodded, I stayed still, what if Harry really did do this? And if he did, why? I shake my head and go into the shadows. I can't think that, Wells would never do this, right? I think back to what he said, "You wouldn't be mad at me for doing anything right?" Was this what he was talking about? I go up or the highest building in Central City and look down.

"There are so many people." I watch everyone I sigh and I get a call from Cisco, "Yo! The Reverse Flash is back!!!" My eyes widen and I teleport to Star Labs, "What?!" Cisco jumped and screamed, "EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP DOING THAT! And The Reverse Flash is back!! At Mercury Labs!" I don't waste time and Grabbed my mask and teleport next to Barry, "Eobard Thawne?...." There was a man in a yellow and black suit, just like Barry's and Zoom's. "You know who I am?" "You died!" Barry's anger rose, "Good to know and guess what Flash, I know what Time Period your from. So that means very soon, you will die." Barry shook his head and the Reverse Flash did a badass super punch and punched Barry, I caught him and turned to The Reverse Flash, he winked and grabbed The lady who was next to him.

Me and Barry went back to Star Labs, Harry explained as to why the Reverse Flash or Eobard Thawne is still alive and about saving Barry's mother and actually Killing Eobard Thawne. "I'm going to end this, end him." "Let's find Dr McGee and figure out what do do about Thawne, okay?" I know Eobard Killed Barry's mother but I can't take Barry for the killing type, I hope to he doesn't go down that path.

"I got to go check in Iris." Joe walked out, "Ramon?" Harry called him over, Barry looked at Caitlin, "Don't worry, we'll get Dr McGee back." "It's not about that. It's a about Jay." "What about Jay?" Barry's always worrying and caring for others but not himself, he truly is a good friend.

"He's sick, and it's getting worst. When Zoom stole his Speed, it effected him on a cellular level. We need to do something about it." "Alright but what?" "I think we should replace his dying cells with healthy ones. New ones into his." Barry shook his head, "How do we do that?" "We find his Earth One Doppelgänger." Doppelgänger? I wonder how my doppelgänger is.... Probably less amazing and fabulous!

I walk outside and climb the building, I know there are easier ways to get to the top but I don't care. I get to the top but someone was behind me, "Abby, what are you doing?" I jumped and turned around, I see Barry, "We need some help to find Dr McGee." Me and him walk down, "Is there anyway you can find The Reverse Flash and Dr McGee?" "I think so, hold on."

I go into the shadows and race through the city, going though everyone's shadow, I see Eobard Thawne and The lady, I go outside of the building and look around. I go back to Star Labs, "Found them, their at 87 Avenue J." Barry grabbed his suit and I grabbed my mask.

We both go back see The lady workingy and The Reverse Flash looking around, Barry ran through a wall and he slammed into Eobard. He went flying into the metal fence and he looked pissed/surprised, Barry went over to the machine that didn't look finished and destroyed it. Now Eobard looked Pissed off, "That was my only way home!"

"Your not going anywhere." I look at Barry, please, please, don't kill Eobard, Barry's too sweet for that. "You two haven't won here, I will find another way back!" "You're gonna have to get through us first." "You really think your fast enough to beat me?" "Let's find out." Eobard puts his mask on, we kind of already know who he is so he really doesn't need a mask...

Barry and Eobard raced out, I went after them through their shadows. They were going through the whole city! I even think we went past my house! Barry took a short cut and slammed into Eobard, they went into a warehouse and slammed into the gate. "I'm fast enough Thawne." He punched him a few times until I stepped in, "Yo! Ba-Flash! That's enough!" I grab Barry's fist and Eobard fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

After Barry knocked him out, we went and threw him into the pipeline. We went over how Barry can't see him and how it would screw up the timeline, and I see A little blood come from Cisco's nose. "You okay?" "Yeah I'll be right back, wanna come?" "Sure."

We walked down to the Pipeline and Cisco opened the door to Eobard's cell. He was sitting down, looking bored as hell. "How'd you get your suit in your ring?" I laughed, he got That suit, in his ring?

"Who are you two?" "My name is Cisco Ramon." Eobard looks at me, "I'm Chaos." I'm not telling him my real name but he chuckled anyway, "We know each other well don't we? We have a history together?" That sounds So wrong/Weird, "You can say that." "And that's all you want to know, how I got my suit in my ring?" I laughed again, " Cisco did his hero speech and told how he has powers, I really think that's gonna bite him in the butt later...

"Bye Felicia." Right when Cisco was about to close the door I stopped him, "Wait a second." He looked at me and than nodded, he told me how to close it and than left. I looked at Eobard, "I heard you did some shit." He laughed, Yay! I got him, a villain to Actually laugh! "From what I've heard as well , yes I have." I nodded, "Want anything to eat? I'm about to go grab something." He looked confused, "You don't seem to hate me like Cisco or the Flash."

"You didn't do anything to me so I don't have a problem with you, well not a big one at least." He nodded and crossed his arms, "Dude, how are you not hot?" "What?" "All you speedsters are in Leather suits and not sweating! I don't see how that's possible." He smirked, "That's a mystery for another time." I laughed, "So do you want something to eat? Big Belly Burger just got added a new soda flavor." "Sure." I closed the door and went to go get food, I grabbed everything, I had to use my powers to hold things.

I went back and opened the door, he seen the food floating and me holding some, "You have powers as well?" "Yep." "How exactly are you going to give me that?" I smirk and go into the shadows, I ending up IN the cell and behind him, I seen him try and look for me, "Boo." He screamed and jumped into the wall, I laugh, "I'm so sorry." How is this the man who killed Barry's mother? I give him the food and we sit down next to each other.

"You do know I could kill you or use you to make the Flash let me go right?" "Yep but I could always just crush your insides and make you into Silly putty." He laughed and bit the burger, I seen his face and started to laugh again. "Y-your face." I see him use his speed to eat everything and drink all the drinks, I laughed again. I gave him my fries as well.

"I don't understand how you got a Suit like that, in a ring." He chuckled, he was about to open his mouth and talk the door opened, I made everything and myself invisible, Eobard looked around and stood up, "Is that you? Flash." "Why do you hate me so much?" I want to hug Barry now.

"I didn't always. I was obsessed with you, for so long, I wanted to be the Flash, I spent years. Figuring out how you came to be. Duplicated the reaction...And it worked." He laughed, "I became like you." "And what happened?" "This ability, traveling through time, reveled the truth. My fate was to be your greatest enemy and I was never going to become the Flash so I became the Reverse of everything your were. The more people you saved, the more you were loved, the more I had to take from you."

I want to hug all The Damn Speedsters now! And I think Zoom took the Title away from you, Zoom is kind of Faster than Barry and almost killed him. But Eobard's dreams were crushed and that sucks....

"That, that is why you killed my mother, why you ruined my life. Because you couldn't Be Me?!" Barry's about to cry and so am I. "I became better then you! I am the one thing, you can not Stop Flash!" They kept talking/Yelling and than Barry finally put an end to it and I heard Caitlin's voice call, Barry closed the door and I went Visible, I was eating a burger. "That was tense..." He huffed and sat next to me. He took one of my burger and ate it!

"You truly are evil..." He laughed and almost choked on the burger. I feel like something is wrong, I stayed visible when Harry opened the Door, he looked shocked as he held the gun, "What are you doing?!" "Eating?" I sigh and teleport all the food away and was about to teleport out but Harry opened the door. They went over everything. "I win again Flash." I punched Eobard in the arm, "Shut up! And Goodbye." I hugged his arm and he patted my head, I let go and let Him and Barry go. They ran and opened the portal, Barry threw him through.

I seen Cisco with Blood on his face, "Jeez, I ate a few burgers and everything goes to shit!" Everyone looked at me, "What?" "Nothing!" I walked away and smiled, I just ate some burgers with Barry's mothers killer.....AWESOME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 676 53
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the flash or any of the flash's characters. Barry Allen and Y/N Y/L/N met in high school, not knowing their deep connection...
222K 6K 55
This is where you'll find some one shots of the character we all love! It may contain some spoilers so heads up don't watch unless you've seen at lea...
527K 13.9K 33
You read the title didn't you? Why are you even wasting time reading the discription? It's the frickn flash and you as the reader! I do not own the...
4K 349 30
For spoiler f//w~@stvrlightt__1247 @_hazel.bell_ Love you bunnies πŸ’“πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ