Sold To Vampire Prince (Book...

By flambo456

In the land of Amena, where vampires have taken over and use humans as slaves, lives a girl named Morgan Tayl... More

2 Edited
Chapter 3 Edited
Chapter 4 Edited
Chapter 5 Edited
Chapter 6 Edited
Chapter 7 Edited
Chapter 8 Edited
Chapter 9 Edited
Chapter 10 Edited
Chapter 11 Edited
Chapter 12 Edited
Chapter 13 Edited
Chapter 14 Edited
Chapter 15 Edited
Chapter 16 Edited
Chapter 17 Edited
Q&A
Chapter 18 Edited
Chapter 19 Edited
Chapter 20 Edited
Chapter 21 Edited
Chapter 22 Edited
Chapter 23 Edited
Chapter 24 Edited
Chapter 25 Edited
Chapter 26 Not Edited
Chapter 27 Edited
Chapter 28 Edited
Chapter 29 Edited
Chapter 30 Edited
Chapter 31 Edited
Stalk Me
Chapter 32 Edited
Chapter 33 Edited
Chapter 34 Edited
Chapter 35 Edited
Chapter 36 Edited
Chapter 37 Edited
Chapter 38 Edited
Chapter 39 Edited
Chapter 40 Edited
Chapter 41 Edited
Chapter 42 Edited
Chapter 43 Edited
Chapter 44 Edited
Chapter 45 Edited
Attention
Chapter 46 Edited
Chapter 47 Edited
Chapter 48 Edited
Chapter 49 Edited
Chapter 50 Edited
Chapter 51 Edited
Chapter 52 Edited
Chapter 53 Edited
Sequel
Book Trailer?
Edits
Socials

1 (Edited)

34.1K 988 56
By flambo456

It wasn't my plan to be out late but tonight is an exception. I need to find something to eat considering I haven't eaten in almost two days. Since the vampires took over, they left us with anything they didn't want. They wanted everything but the day they took over, they were kind enough to leave us with something. The only things they left alone were our homes, clothes 10% of our food supply, soap and water from the wells. Everything else is gone. Then every month we have to report to the castle and give some our blood. That is unless you work for the Degages who are the royals. The royals are the leaders and they aren't very generous. They do what they want when they want and there's no stopping them. The royal family includes King Mike, Queen Alyssa, Princess Amity and Prince Lucas.

The cold breeze flew on my face causing me to shiver. I really shouldn't be out this late. This is the time random innocent people get taken and sold to a vampire. I'm usually at home trying to stay warm under my two thin blankets and looking at the night sky until I fall asleep. It's not my fault I didn't go out earlier. I had to give up some blood today. I heard something move by the trash and began walking faster. I can't be caught. Not tonight, not ever. Out of nowhere a tall dark figure was standing in front of me. A cold hand caressed my face and a shiver went down my spine.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out so late?", the man asked.

He's obviously a vampire. Human hands aren't this cold. I stood there not being able to speak or move. This is the first time I've been stopped by a vampire and I don't know what to do.

"That's really none of your concern", I finally replied.

"Feisty aren't we?", he asked.

His hand never left my face. It traveled to my neck and I knew what that meant. I knew that running away wasn't gonna do anything but cause it'd be useless.

"So fragile and delicate. To bad you're gonna die soon once your new master gets a hold of you", he whispered.

I shivered at the thought of being sold. I felt him sink his fangs in my neck and everything went black...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 22
In the supernatural world demons took other supernatural or humans as pets slaves if you will. Demons took fairies to serve them. Werewolves took hum...
16.8K 32 34
(Previously known as HELP my boyfriend is a vampire) When Georgia starts a new school she meets a misterous boy called Luke she falls in love with L...
51.4K 1.6K 25
Ella. Simple life right? Wrong. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was younger and has been forbidden to enter the forest again. But what she di...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...