Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.

888 12 6
By Lumaking7

A,N: Here is the next chapter. I am sorry for the wait. I have decided to lessen my effort of writing since I got a little stressed. So only gonna focus for this story for the moment. There are only hopefully 2 chapters left. However I have decided to make the boss battle a little more different that the episodes. Hope that sounds interesting and that you want to read about it. Have fun reading.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was looking rather shocked from the sidelines when Yubel apparently acquired Jaden's super polymerization card. She couldn't believe that this duel has been a set up. She wondered what had happened if she had dueled with her deck against Yubel. Had Yubel been that cunning from the get go? Did she already guess that Jaden was gonna duel or did she believe she could defeat Tara that easily? Tara was not sure, but it really didn't matter. Yubel had Jaden's Super polymerization card now and that what's really important right now. Tara wondered what she was going to do with that card. Whatever it was, it was surely nothing good. Right now Tara was standing beside Crowler and Syrus and was looking down at Ember who was about to wake up. She groaned a little and opened her eyes. She looked up at Tara.

"Tara" she then whispered "Where am.. Oh Yubel and the duel? Am I back?". She rushed up on her feets a little to quick and was tottering around a little dizzy. Syrus and Crowler catched her. Ember looked weakly up at all of them.

"Don't worry, you are back" Tara reassured him "You both are back. You and Jesse. Jaden and I freed you from Yubel's control". Ember let out a relieved sigh.

"We are back" she whispered a little while later "We are really back". Tara nodded and asked Syrus and Crowler to take care of her. She then turned towards the place where Jesse, Jaden and Yubel were. Jaden had got weakly up from the blast that was created from Yubel's trap card. It hadn't hit Tara and the others though, and Jaden had protected Jesse quite well, so Tara was sure, Jesse was not badly hurt either. Or more badly hurt than he already was. Tara was standing beside her brother now. He looked concerned at Jesse and helped him up and sit. Surprisingly Yubel was just floating in the air a meter or two away from them. She was not saying or doing anything, but watching. Tara could see a confident smirk on her lips though. She wondered what was going through the head of that fiend monster right now.

"Jesse, you okay?" Jaden questioned and looked at his friend. Jesse groaned a little.

"Couldn't be better" he said and smiled. Then he groaned in pain "Okay I properly could be better, but don't worry. I will be fine. It takes more than a hostile spirit takeover to keep this boy down. Thanks for saving us, Jaden, Tara". Jesse smiled a little at them. No anger was shown in his eyes at all. Tara kneeled down to his side.

"Well if it weren't for us, you wouldn't needed saving" she then replied. She could see Jaden eyeing her a little, before turning her gaze over to Yubel.

"Jesse!" yelled a voice then suddenly and a person rushed passed Tara and Jaden, and tossed herself at Jesse's chest "Oh Jesse I am so happy you are okay". Jesse groaned.

"Ember, easy, injured" he got out in a weak groan and looked at the girl in front of him. Tara and Jaden had moved a little out of the way. Ember was sitting on her knees with arms around Jesse's waist and tears running down her cheeks now.

"Oh I am so happy you are finally free" she said instead and didn't care that she was squeezing Jesse a little tighter. Then she looked firmly at him "You are never gonna leave me like that ever again, you hear Jesse. Never! Or I will never forgive you". Then she let out a cry and tossed herself at his chest again and began to cry. After Jesse got over the pain he smiled a tiny smile and hugged her as well.

"I will try, I promise" he then said "Sorry for worrying you". Ember just sniffed a little. Tara sighed and moved a tiny tear away from one of her eyes. That arc made her remember how she and Zane used to be. She still missed him a lot. Jaden noticed however and took her hand. Tara had a feeling he was thinking of Alexis as well.

"You did it" the twins could then hear Crowler say and saw him and Syrus walking over to them now "Can we go home now?". Tara looked at her brother, and he at her. Then they both shook their heads. Even if they wanted to go home they couldn't. Not yet. Tara looked down at herself. The threads connecting her, Jaden and Yubel was still glowing and was attached to their bodies. They have had a draw, which means their duel was not over. Not unless they wanted to be tied together forever.

"Not yet professor" Jaden then reply and he was staring down Yubel. They could hear Crowler sigh in the background. They all knew the twins soon was gonna duel again.

"Come Jesse, Ember, you might wanna get back" Crowler then said and he and Syrus moved Ember and Jesse a little. Ember refused to let go of her Jesse for a second right now. Tara had a feeling that as long as Yubel was here, she was not letting go of Jesse. She was worried he might get possessed once again.

"Alright Yubel what is this duel in the oblivion about?" Jaden then asked Yubel. He was squeezing Tara's hand a little. They both were staring at each other. "If it's a fight you are looking for then we are up for it". Tara nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, bring it on" she then added. They both could hear Yubel chuckle.

"Look at you, Jaden and Tara, is that you two talking or is that the reincarnation of the king talking?" she said with a smirk "Well either way since you both are up for the challenge, then lets have our duel. Follow me if you dare". Without any warning Yubel opened up some kind of weird portal in the dark clouds, and before the twins knew it, Yubel was surrounded in a weird glow. Then she flapped her wings and disappeared through her selfmade portal. Tara had a feeling this was another trap. However she really didn't care. There could be millions of traps up there, but they would still beat her butt. Tara snort. She felt rather determined. As long as her and Jaden were together no one could beat them. Jaden and Tara looked at each other and nodded. Then they began walking towards the portal as well.

"Jaden, Tara wait, you two are actually going?" Ember and Jesse then asked in unison. Jaden and Tara smiled at their two best friends.

"Oh come on, you really have to ask" the twins replied and was holding up the threads so they were in plain sight. Jesse sighed deeply.

"Well then here" he said and was holding his deck towards them "I am guessing you won't let me come with you, so take my deck. The deck and I, decided that's the least we can do to repay you for saving me and Ember. Give that Yubel, a little piece of my mind. Can you do that?". The twins both nodded. They each took half of Jesse's deck into their duel case. Ember sniffed a little.

"I am sorry, but Haya is not well enough to go with you, and I don't my deck is strong enough to help you against Yubel" she then said. Tara placed her hands at Ember's.

"That's okay. All we need is your faith" she then said "We can surely win, if you believe in us". Ember nodded slowly and then squeezed Tara's hand.

"I believe. I believe you come back to us. You are both my best friends" she said "Just beat her okay?!". Jaden grinned and the twins both nodded. Then they turned towards the portal as well. They took each others hands.

"You sure you two should go?" Crowler then questioned "I mean this is clearly a trap. What if a herd of fiends are waiting up there?". Tara grinned a little by that.

"Then they will be sorry they crossed our paths" she replied "I have handled a herd of fiends. It's no big problem". Jaden grinned a little as well.

"Uhu seeing Tara beating fiends together with me. Well that is a show I don't wanna miss" he said and grinned a little more. He pointed at the portal. "Going up!". Funny enough the portal in some way obeyed Jaden's order. As soon as he had said that, the same glow who had appeared around Yubel, now also appeared around the twins. Then they got lifted up towards the portal, and soon after they disappeared into it.

They traveled through the portal now. The only thing who was up here was the complete darkness. Complete darkness and these weird bubbles who was slowly floating down beside them, before the twins passed them in their chase after Yubel. In the horizontal the twins could see her. The demonic fiend girl who once had been Jaden's card. She was floating a little higher than the twins and was looking down at them with a confident evil smirk. Then suddenly she was gone. They couldn't see Yubel anywhere. Jaden and Tara looked confused around. Where did she go? Then without warning a bubble floated down and hit the twins. They were now engaged in it. Pictures was shown around them now. A living room was shown. Tara recognized it instantly. It was their living room in their old house, when they were younger. This was before Tara got kidnapped and their mother died. Tara could feel Jaden squeeze her hand when the memory emerged around them. I was one of the dreadful memories, when Jaden's friend went into coma after he played his Yubel card. Soon after they got the nickname "cursed kids" in the neighborhood. Tara had protected her brother when people began picking on them. Jaden had been such a crybaby that time after all. It didn't turn out better, when they later found out that the ones picking on them, went into coma a week or two later. Soon after that, no one neared the twins at all. Tara and Jaden had been left alone. They only had each other and their closest family. Tara shivered. It was not easy living when people saw them as outcasts. The bubble blew into pieces and they were once again free. Tara was not sure what Yubel's game was here. Was she trying to make them remember the past where all these things happened? They could hear Yubel chuckle.

"I did it all for you two, Jaden, Tara" they could then hear her say "Don't you remember how close we were? How I always stood by and protected you. How I made sure no one could break our bonds as friends. I protected you both".

"I remember" Jaden whispered and sighed "No one wanted us around. Tara and I only had each other. The children at school were looking at us with these hateful eyes. It was like we had the pest or something".

"But you two had me, and I would never abandoned you the way those kids abandoned you" Yubel then said and another bubble hit them "However despite my loyalty to you, you two decided to make new friends, and cast me aside, and send me away. So very far away". Pictures appeared around them again. Tara saw how she became friends with a cast away card like Cyber tech alligator. How she and Jaden drew the neo spacian's together. How Yubel killed Tara's spirit and made her get kidnapped. All so she could learn a lesson. Then she had suggested they should sent up in space. Tara had asked their father, without Jaden knowing, if they could sent Yubel up as well. In a different capsule than the Neo spacians, and her father agreed. One of the reason Yubel now hated her so much. However Jaden had agreed and placed the card in the capsule by his own free will. In some way it was both their faults. This new bubble blew as well. They could hear Yubel sneer angry.

"Is that how you repay me? By locking me into a rocket and shooting me into space" She questioned angry "It doesn't get any more heartless than that".

"That's not true" Tara then said slowly "Jaden only did it, because he, we hoped the cosmic matter in space could fix you". Jaden nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we were trying to help you, so we still could be friends" he added.

"Silence!" Yubel yelled angry "I am not listening to you Tara Yuki. You suggested this. You betrayed me by becoming friends with that Alligator. You tossed me aside and soon you made Jaden do the same thing". Tara jerked a little by that. She bit her lip. Yubel was apparently still really angry at her. Jaden looked worried at her.

"Yubel, you can't blame Tara for this" he then said and tried to reason with Yubel "She just wanted a friend. We were lonely. There is nothing wrong with her becoming friends with Cyber tech.. She still sees you as a friend". Yubel sneered angry.

"No! She took on another protector. I am suppose to protect both of you, but she decided that the alligator should do it" She yelled angry "So I punished her. I killed that pesky alligator, and made these goons kidnap her. So she could learn her lesson". Tara was a little stunned now. Yubel didn't want her to take on another protector? Why? She really couldn't understand why. Then she could hear Yubel chuckle once again. Tara looked a little scared around. Something was not right.

"However soon I won't worry about her. Soon she would not be a problem for us" Yubel then said "However to make that happen I sadly have split you two apart". Before the twins could do or say anything, something was moving out in the horizontal. Tara felt something grabbing her shoulder and was face to face with a shadow. Before she could say or do anything, her grip in Jaden's hand loosened and she felt like she was pushed somewhere. Tara let out a surprised squeak before she closed her eyes and disappeared with this shadow.

When she opened up her eyes once again, she was still floating in this place with darkness and bubbles. The only difference was there were no Jaden around. She looked confused around.

"Jaden?! Where are you?" she questioned. She felt panic rise in her. Then she heard sounds behind her, and was once again face to face with this shadow. Tara's eyes widened in horror and she took some step backwards. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The shadow tilted it's head.

"Hello Tara" it said in cold, cold voice.

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Tara?! Tara where are you?" Jaden yelled while panic was rising through him. Tara, where did you go? Please be okay!Jaden was not fully sure what was going on. In one minute Tara had been holding his hand. She had been a little scared, because Yubel was lashing out on her, but Jaden knew he could keep her safe. Sadly that was not the case. Suddenly out of the blue, someone, some kind of shadow, grabbed her and disappeared. Jaden was sure he had seen her in some way getting pushed through something before they disappeared. He just didn't know what. Jaden looked around. He felt so distressed and so worried.

"Tara, Tara, answer me! Where are you? What happened?" he yelled, but there were no answer. Tara was not replying back. The only thing here was that darkness, those bubbles and that Yubel somewhere. He could hear her laugh.

"Yubel what did you do to my sister?" Jaden then yelled "Tell me! Where did you take her?". In the background he could hear Yubel laugh again.

"Why do you believe I did something to her?" he could then hear Yubel say "I didn't do a thing to her. My partner did". Jaden looked puzzled now.

"Partner?" he questioned. He couldn't believe Yubel was working with someone. It was not her style. After all, she had possessed Marcel and Jesse, and convinced Viper and Adrian to work for her. She didn't even keep her words to either Viper nor Adrian. So who was so foolish to work with Yubel? Didn't they know she was utterly insane? In the background he could hear Yubel laugh again.

"Yes, I believe you already meet him a couple of times" Yubel said in a teasing tone "You know a certain royalty who is one with the darkness". Jaden's eyes widened in shock. His face looked really pale now.

"No, Tara and Axel did.. he shouldn't be.." Jaden mumbled and looked angry at Yubel "Bring Tara back to me. You said you were partners. Bring her back to me!".

"Easy Jaden, you will see your sister soon" Yubel replied "The king will take care of her. They are in a parallel universe, similar to ours. She will get what she deserve". Jaden sneered angry. One thing was that he hurt Tara when He had taken over his body. Another thing was when He was hurting Tara and Jaden was not there. He couldn't protect her. He couldn't do anything to prevent this. If the King hurt Tara, he was never gonna forgive himself. Jaden sneered and turned toward the only one he could lash out on. Yubel!

"Yubel, Why?! Why are you two doing all of this?" Jaden then asked "Why are you after us? Is it because of the prophecy? Are we really Haou's reincarnation? Why twins? I know we have done some bad choices, but I really thought the cosmic matter in space could fix you. It worked for the neo spacians". Yubel chuckled.

"You ask a lot of questions my dear Jaden. Half of them I can't even reply you. You two are not ready. Not ready to understand them, and let alone to fulfil the mission who is upon you two soon" Yubel replied slowly"But true the cosmic matter in space did in someway fix me. There are many types of energy waves through the galaxy Jaden. Those precious neo spacian cards absorbed one kind of energy. That's what gave them their strength and made their spirits strong. As for me however, let's just say that I absorbed some darker form of energy. The more my power increased, the more pain I felt". Jaden looked a little confused now.

"So you are saying that the energy waves hurt you and that's why you are angry at me? At me and Tara?" Jaden questioned "I mean why didn't you use your powers to break away?". He could hear Yubel sigh deeply.

"I tried Jaden. With all my might I tried reaching out to you and your sister" she then explained "After what happened with the goons and your sister, Tara was hard to contact. She was afraid of me. But you, I could still reach you. But then one day it was like there was a wall between us, and then you were gone too". Jaden's eyes widened. Another memory flashed through his head. One of the old forgotten ones from long ago.

"I remember now, when I was kid, I had these nightmares. They were so terrible I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. It was you. You were contacting me by entering my dreams" Jaden then said slowly. He remembered now, seeing Yubel screaming and burning up in flames "Tara never had them, but around this time, she was afraid to fall asleep. For weeks she told me, she was dreaming about being locked down in that storage room. That whatever she was about to sleep, she was afraid of ending down there in that place. That place you made the goons lock her in Yubel. No wonder she shut you out in her dreams. Both of our dreams were so intense that our mother decided we needed help. We went through many sorts of treatments to stop them from happening. If I remember correctly, mom told me these treatments made us, Tara mostly, forget what happened. She knew she had been kidnapped and stuff, but she only vaguely remembered. The same with her and Cyber tech alligator. That must have happened to me as well. After that we both able to sleep again. That must be the wall you felt between us". Yubel snort.

"Yes you two forgot about me, but I was still out there" She replied coldly "Soon I broke away from the energy waves. Soon all was pain and fire. But with all that pain and anger, I could feel myself becoming whole. That was when I understood your message Jaden. You wanted me to grow strong. You wanted me to become whole. You knew I had to experience all that hurt, shame and terror, in order to become as powerful as I now am. You wanted our bond to be stronger than it ever was before. You knew the hurt would make me powerful". Jaden looked a little shocked at her. That had not totally been the plan with the energy waves. He wanted Yubel to understand that Tara also was part of his life. That she didn't need to protect them and injure people. To become the kind Yubel he knew and loved. The friend she always had been. He was trying to give her a timeout and show her, they also could stand on their own two legs without her protecting them, but apparently she had misunderstood the message. Jaden bit his lip. Whatever energy waves who hit her, her behavior had gotten even worse. That was not a good sign.

"Once I figured that out, I knew what I had to do" Yubel then continued "I had to repay you two the only way I could. I had to help you get stronger. In the same way you helped me grow stronger Jaden. I knew if I could do that, we would be as we were, us together. No one would come in between us Jaden. But don't worry Jaden, I am not unfair. You love your sister, so I will make sure you will be inseparable . That you are together forever and ever. Then we would be best friends again". Jaden looked in horror. This couldn't be good.

"So to bring that pain upon you two, I made your friends suffer. I crushed dimensions together, and I filled you and your people with fear and confusion" Yubel then continued "And now it seems my gift had worked. I woke up the spirit of the king. I woke up Haou and because of that, the power of the supreme king got awaken inside of you and Tara. You two became more powerful than you ever could imagine. Haou and I wanted to harnish both of your powers. We wanted to share you, but as you know, Haou betrayed me. He kept both of you away from me for some reason, but luckily for me, one of your friends managed to beat him and free you from his control. I rescued him from the fate in the stars however, and in payment, he will get along with my plan regarding you two. He gave me his word. He really had no choice in that matter. It was either that or the stars". Jaden looked in horror. Even such a great and strong spirit as Haou was forced work for Yubel. Then what hope where there? Tara was not strong enough to duel. What did the king want with her? What did Yubel want with her sister? Whatever it was, it couldn't be something good. He could feel threads connecting him, Yubel and Tara now, and seconds later he was pulled towards something. Properly the place where Yubel where. He could hear Yubel laugh in the background now. She sounded so insane.

"I have waited for this moment Jaden. Finally you and Tara are here" She then said "Soon you two will belong to us and we Jaden will be together forever!".

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was staring. Staring at the king in front of her. Then back at the mirror the king now had summoned. In it she could see her brother. In it she could hear everything Yubel just had told Jaden. She remembered the treatments now as well. The claustrophobic nightmares. Jaden's nightmares. Everything. However she still didn't understand. She knew some energy waves in space had hurt Yubel and made her misunderstood Jaden's message. She found out about Yubel's scheme at some point as well. That she had tried to make them stronger and had awaken the king. Tara looked over at the place Haou had been standing. The king hadn't said or done anything, since he pushed her apparently into this parallel universe. Tara had of course been afraid. It was the king who had been possessing Jaden and killed so many people, including her friends, but surprisingly the king hadn't done more than grabbing her and brought her here. Right now, he was truly one with the shadow and it was hard for Tara to see him. However she still knew he was nearby.

"Haou, I don't understand, where are we?" she then said slowly "Yubel is talking about a parallel universe, but that doesn't explain much. Did she really free you? Would you have been together with Axel if she hadn't saved you? Did she really awaken you, to give us a share of your powers? Are we..". Tara stopped herself. She couldn't really ask the last question. Where they really his reincarnation? The darkness moved around once again and before Tara knew it, Haou was standing in front of her, dressed in that dark spiked armor.

"You are asking to many questions" the king said and snort "Just as your brother". Tara looked at the king. He was looking at the mirror for some reason. He looked like he was having a pained look on his face. Tara didn't ask about that though.

"Haou please, at least tell me where we are. You said you were a spirit once, so how are you able to touch me now?" she then asked.

"We are in a world where humans and spirits are the same" Haou then said in his monotone voice and snort "I don't need a body here. It is a world Yubel created for me". Tara looked puzzled at him. What did he mean by Yubel creating this world for him?. She could feel Haou touch and lift her chin. She was staring into the golden cold amber eyes. Tara could feel her heart beat pretty fast. She was still a little afraid of him. He was after all still the king, she lived with, in the dark castle. He was the cause to her trauma. However she was trying not to show that fear. She was trying stay brave. She was doing this for Jaden. The king snort coldly.

"I can see it" he then replied coldly "Your memories. The events that had happened or will happen. You two have created quite a mess with Yubel, haven't you? You two tainted her didn't you? You tainted my Yubel!". His Yubel? Tainted? Tara didn't know what he was talking about. She jerked a little in the grip of the king now. He was angry. She had never felt such rage and anger from him before. Haou sneered.

"I told you to stay loyal" he then said coldly "I would have given you everything, but you had other plans. Freeing your brother from me, just complicated thing, my dear Tara. You are going to be in quite some mess now". Tara looked puzzled at him. She tried getting out of his grip, but Haou was holding her firmly in place.

"What.. what do you mean?" she questioned a little scared. The king snort.

"I gave Yubel my word. It doesn't change much though. I wanted to punish you for betraying me anyway" Haou then said in a monotone voice and made the mirror disappear. He let go of Tara as well and looked up in the air. Then he snort. Tara looked rather puzzled at him. However she was also a little scared. Light was shown in the sky now. A tiny light, that showed they soon had arrived at their destination.

"Prepare yourself Tara" Haou then said coldly "We will soon duel. You will fall before me. I will make you suffer and beg forgiveness, when you and your brother meet your fate, at the hands of Yubel and I. You will regret ever disobeying me. That I promise". Tara felt rather terrified by that statement and she didn't manage to say anything, before they were flying towards the light and their final destination.

Normal p.o.v.

Ember placed her head at the chest of Jesse. She was wrapped up in his strong protective arms and Ember felt more safe than she had done in days. She could hear Jesse gasp slowly for air. He was not fully up to date after Yubel had possessed his body and used it to duel the twins. Jaden had been hard on him, but neither Jesse nor Ember was blaming him. He couldn't go easy on them. However despite the injuries Jesse was having, he was not letting go of Ember. It was like he was afraid that if he ever let go of her, she would disappear out of the blue. Just like that. Ember didn't mind being so close to Jesse. She had missed so much. In the background was Crowler and Syrus looking up at the black portal Yubel had created. They were worried about the twins. Ember was also looking up at the portal once in awhile. She was praying wishing that the twins were safe and sound. She was believing in them. Just like Tara asked of her. She once in a while noticed Jesse was looking up at the portal as well. They were both praying for their friends.

"What's the twins doing up there?" Crowler questioned then suddenly. Syrus was staring intensely at the portal now. He looked like he made up his mind.

"Professor, might you hang on to this?" he asked and gave Crowler Adrian's duel disk. Crowler looked puzzled at him.

"No problem" he replied and then his eyes narrowed "Hold on a second, you are not following the twins up there, are you?". Syrus looked determined at him.

"I can't wait down here professor" he then replied "My brother asked for me to take care of the twins. I have to follow them". Without warning Syrus glowed and was flying up to the portal as well. Ojama yellow ended up following him.

"Syrus, Ojama, I can't let them do this" Crowler said worried. Ember knew he as teacher had responsibilities. However she still go of Jesse to grab Crowler's hand and stop him. Crowler looked puzzled at her.

"Easy there teach" Jesse then said "You just let them do their thing, and you do yours. Listen here, everything is going to play out as it is suppose to play out, so relax will yer". Ember smiled at him and nodded. Crowler looked puzzled at them.

"Is this like a destiny thing?" he then questioned. Jesse and Ember nodded.

"Aha, I believe so" Ember replied "Tara and Jaden knows that deep in their hearts as well. That's why Tara wanted us to have faith. She wants us to believe in them".

"Oh" Crowler replied and looked up at the portal "In that case, then let's watch things from down here, because that portal looks pretty scary".

In the meantime inside the portal, Syrus and Ojama Yellow was on his way through the darkness and these weird bubbles. Syrus was determined to reach the twins.

"I guess there is no turning back now" Yellow then said in a scared tone "That's too bad because something weird is coming our way". He had just said that, when one of the bubbles hit them hard on. A picture merges in the bubble and Syrus couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Is that Chazz over there?" Yellow questioned confused. Syrus nodded. He was a little bit surprised to see his friend right there. He wondered if it was a hallucination.

"Hey Syrus, if you can hear me, help me" Chazz then said. Syrus looked shocked at the picture. This was not a hallucination.

"Help you how?" Syrus then questioned, before Ojama yellow was hugging him tightly stating Chazz was a ghost.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden got pulled out at the portal. Light hit his eyes and he found himself above some clouds. A weird atmosphere was around him. Darkness and light was wrapping all around him and made him get goosebumps. However it wasn't annoying. He could see pretty clearly. He looked at Yubel who was flying some meters in front of him now. She was smirking. She baffled with her wings and both of them landed of the softly clouded ground. They were both staring at each other.

"Well shall we settle this once and for all?" Yubel questioned evilly "Are you ready to face me head on?". Jaden eyes narrowed, but he nodded.

"As long as you are not using Jesse as cover, I am coming at you with everything I got" he proclaimed and lifted his duel disk. Then he looked around "But first things first. Where is my sister? Where is Tara? You said I was gonna see her soon". He was staring intensely around now. A weird sensation was running through him.

"Tell me where Tara is? I can feel her, so where are you two hiding her" Jaden said in a cold tone. Yubel tilted her head a little and smirked.

"Interesting, you can feel your sister already?" she then said "Such close bond you two have. Since you are so eager to see her, I will grant you your wish". Yubel flicked with her fingers. Jaden was not sure what just happened. It was like the air itself disappeared. Like some hallucination or like someone had pulled a camouflaging carpet over the arena. However suddenly to his right side, this picture or carpet disappeared and Tara was suddenly standing some meters away from him. She was standing on these soft clouds as well, with the air being light and darkness as well. He could see Tara stare at him. Just like he was at her. Then without warning Jaden rushed towards her with quick speed. It couldn't get fast enough. He wanted to make sure she was okay. Wanted to reassure her that everything would turn out okay. Apparently Tara was thinking the same thing, because she rushed forwards towards him as well. Then without warning Jaden hit something really hard and got tossed backwards. His head had been slammed into something weird. Jaden groaned in pain and rubbed his forehead. Then he looked up and was trying to figure out what was going on. Carefully he placed a hand up in the air. His eyes narrowed. If he looked closely he was sure he could see.. but that was not possible was it? His hand touches some wall or glassy barrier. It felt like glass. Either this was a glass wall or a mirror. He noticed that Tara was holding a hand up on the glass as well. She looked slightly confused as well. Jaden placed his hand at the same place where her hand was. He couldn't feel it. Jaden sneered angry and turned towards Yubel.

"Yubel, what is this?" he yelled "What have you done?". Yubel chuckled evilly.

"I told you Jaden, she is in another parallel universe. A universe who is almost alike to ours" She began explaining "However like I said, you can only see her. You can't hear her or talk to her. This glass wall prevents stuff like that". Jaden sneered angry and turned around shouting his sister's name. He could hear Tara move her lips as well, but like Yubel had told him, he couldn't hear her. Jaden turned towards Yubel.

"Free her! Free her now!" he yelled "What is the point with her being there in the first place? I am not going to run. I will duel you". Yubel smirked evilly.

"Why? Well that is simple dear Jaden, we are gonna have a tag duel" she replied "Or sort of a tag duel. It is possible because the dimensions already are overlapping. We will duel you and defeat you two Jaden". Jaden looked puzzled at her. Tag duel? Who's her partner? Herself?! Jaden then froze. It was like his heart stopped beating for a second. He remembered what Yubel had said before they arrived. Jaden turned her head over at the other side of Tara's field and.. His face was pale now. His blood froze to ice and for a minute, he was not sure what to say or do. Haou was standing there, with all his might and armor. Jaden gulped. We shall face Haou and Yubel in a double duel? Like Yubel wasn't enough and.. oh Tara, can she handle it? Can I handle it? He looked over at Yubel again. She looked rather cocky.

"A duel with you and Haou? You can't be serious" Jaden then said "Just duel me and let Tara out of this".

"Nope, can't do" Yubel replied coldly and chuckled "Either you two are dueling on my terms or we are not dueling at all. I don't mind spending eternally linked to you two forever. But I think you two do mind it. After all Tara will stay in that dimension forever as well. If you agree you might be able to be together again". Jaden sneered angry. Yubel has clearly placed them in a trap once again. He clenched his fists.

"And by the looks of things, Tara is determined to duel" Yubel then said and pointed at his sister on the other side of the glass wall. Jaden could see her determined eyes. Jaden sighed inside. Tara had decided on what she wanted to do.

"Fine Yubel, Haou, we accept your terms and have a double duel then" Jaden then said and clenched his fists "If we win, you two will stop taking over the universe and be gone. Free Tara, and stop bothering us. Tell us where our friends are as well".

"IF you two win" Yubel said and grinned "If we win however, you both belong to us and we decide what future fate you two are having. In other words, you both will lose your freedom". Jaden snort, but nodded. He could see his sister nod as well. The duel was about to begin.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara looked annoyed over at Yubel. Then she looked over at Haou. The king hadn't said anything, since they arrived here, and unlike Yubel, he had made it possible for Tara to hear what Yubel and Jaden was talking about. She figured it was because he didn't want to explain anything himself. He let Yubel do all the talking. Therefore Tara found out they were having a double duel. That Jaden couldn't hear her and that these two dimensions they were in was overlapping. Also added that she was trapped in here and that they only were free if they won. Damn you Yubel. Play fair!

"Wish Tara?" the king then said looked at her with his cold amber eyes.

"Wait I thought.. Yubel and Jaden decided that for us?" she questioned confused.

"You want Jaden to decide for you?" the king only replied in his monotone voice "You can make a wish too. Doesn't have to be completely the same as Jaden's".

"Well if that is the case, then I want to know about that prophecy. I want to know about you Haou. The truth. I wish you give me any information I want before you and Yubel are gone from that world" Tara then said. The king snort.

"You don't" he then said "You two are not ready yet. But you can't beat me either so, I wish for you two to accept your fate. Belonging to us and lose your freedom". Tara eyes narrowed. It was almost the same Yubel wished for. She wondered what that meant. She bit her lip and activated her duel disk. Jaden, Haou, and Yubel did the same thing. Haou's threads got added and the duel was about to begin.

"Just you wait your majesty. This time I will beat you. You are not possessing Jaden this time, so I can go all out" Tara then proclaimed. Haou snort.

"If you think that helps you, then by all means prove me wrong. You both are going to lose Tara. You can't escape what was meant to be" he then said. The duel began.

Jaden: 4000 lp's.

Haou: 4000 lp's.

Tara: 4000 lp's.

Yubel: 4000 lp's.

"You have the first move Jaden" Tara could then hear Yubel say to her brother.

"Big mistake Yubel" Jaden proclaimed and drew. He summoned "Burstinatrix" in def mode and placed one facedown on the field. Then he ended his turn.

"My turn then" Haou then surprisingly proclaimed. Tara figured it was Yubel's turn first. By the surprised look on Jaden's face, he was thinking the same thing. However Haou drew and uses "Dark fusion" on his first turn to summon "Inferno wing". Tara bit her lip. It was that monster who had given her some nightmares in the past. However she was not surprised by that move. She have had so many training duels against the king, that she almost knew his game plan. But only almost.

"I activate the field spell 'Water mirror reflection'" Haou then said and activated a new card, Tara never had seen in his deck. The scenery changed and water was now at their feets. They were standing on it and it was so pure that Tara could see her reflection on the surface. Tara looked puzzled at the king.

"I activate the continuous spell card 'Straight forward'" he then said and surprised the twins as well "You can only attack the opponent in front of you". Tara eyes widened.

"Wait what? That means I can only attack you, not Yubel" she then replied.

"Correct" Haou said and snort "Yubel is off limit. So are you from her". Tara bit her lip and looked over at Yubel. She didn't seem faced, which means this is part of their strategy. Tara looked over at Jaden. That also means Jaden can't attack Haou either. I have to defeat the king by myself? Tara clenched her fists. The king ended his turn with a facedown. It was Tara's turn now. She drew and looked at her hand. She was not having anything big to defeat Inferno wing right now. Secondly because of tag duel rules, everyone was having a turn before they could attack. Better play it safe for now. She placed a monster facedown. However as soon as she did that, her monster left the field and reappeared on Jaden's field. Jaden looked at puzzled at as she was.

"What? What just happened?" the twins said in unison. Even though Jaden couldn't hear her. Tara could hear Yubel chuckle.

"Haou's field spell card" she then explained "It can only be used in double battle. When you summon a monster, you can give a monster on your field to your partner, at the end of each turn. You can prevent that, by placing a facedown however". Tara bit her lip. She had no facedown when she summoned so therefore her monster disappeared. Figured they didn't tell me this beforehand. This is a duel of being in sync with each other it seems. What is their game plan?Tara snort and ended her turn with a facedown. Yubel was up. She placed a facedown and summoned "Samsara lotus" in att mode. Tara wondered why she was doing that. It had 0 att points.

"Then I play the spell 'Spell chronicle'" Yubel then said "This scroll will bring us all a little closer Jaden. It is a scroll that notes the future. When it is played I select 5 cards from my deck and remove them from play". Jaden and Tara looked even more puzzled. Yubel only chuckled at that.

"You seem to be a little confused" she then replied "Well don't worry. You will understand soon enough". Tara eyes narrowed. Something was wrong here. A spell card that notes the future? A field spell that changes the places for the monsters on the field? Why do they need all that for? It is like they are testing us, or luring us in somehow. Tara could see that her brother was looking at her now. Tara quickly nodded. She knew what he would ask. He could use her monster if he liked.

"I am going to beat you Yubel" Jaden then proclaimed "I use polymerization, to fuse my Burstinatrix, and Tara's Avian to form 'Flame wingman'. Take care of that lotus".

"And by that, my spell chronicle activates" Yubel then said "For each time my opponent uses a spell, my chronicle gains a counter of spell power". Jaden snort.

"That can't be good, but neither is this" he then replied and attacked with flame wingman and destroyed Yubel's monster. Yubel would have taken major damage if it wasn't for the fact of her trap card "Sinister seeds". For every 1000 points of damage she had, she got one sinister seeds token. Since she would have lost 2100 life points, she got two tokens and the restly damage got subtracted from her life points. Jaden looked over at Tara and then over at his flame wingman. Tara knew what he was thinking. Should he sent her a monster or not. He had a face down, so he could chose not too. However Tara was defenseless right now. Jaden bit his lip.

"I end my turn with a face down" he then said and ended his turn.

"Hmm interesting" She could then suddenly hear Haou say and turned towards the king. "Your brother. He didn't protect you". Tara shrugged.

"Jaden needs his monster against whatever Yubel dishes out" she then replied.

"He left you rather defenseless" Haou then pointed out "Shouldn't he regardless what want to protect you?". Tara sneered a little.

"Jaden has a plan. He will protect me" she then said coldly "I believe in him".

"Hmm I doubt he will" Haou then replied just as coldly.

"Just make a move" Tara sneered back at him. She could feel the king glare at her. Then he drew and made Inferno wing attack her. Tara was ready for him and activated the trap "Hero emerges". Tara had four cards. If the king picked a monster card she could summon it to the field. Haou snort.

"You are stalling Tara" the king then said "The last left one". Tara bit her lip. She knew she was stalling, but what could she do? Summon a monster was at least better than getting directly hit by Inferno wing. Luckily for her the left one was "Sparkman" and she summoned it in defense mode. The king snort. Even in def mode, she would still take damage because of Inferno wing's eff. When Sparkman was destroyed, she would take 1600 points of damage. Tara closed her eyes and waited for the pain.

"I activate the trap 'hero barrier' and make it protect Tara's sparkman" she could suddenly hear Jaden yell and a barrier got created around her monster. Tara looked surprised at her brother. She didn't actually believe he would save her right now. Jaden couldn't hear her, and maybe he thought she couldn't hear him. However he smiled a warm smile at her now. Then he turned towards Haou.

"We might not be able to attack people who are standing cross over from us, but that doesn't mean we can't use spells or traps" he said and then pointed at the king with wild gestures "So Haou end your turn. You dare hurt Tara. Not as long as I am here". Then he was gesturing a lot with his arms. Trying to say that with his body language as well. He looked like a complete idiot. Tara was trying to suppress herself laughing. Then she pointed a thumb at Jaden. That made her brother calm down. Haou snort and ended his turn. It was Tara's turn. She drew and couldn't stop smiling. Jaden's move had provided her with a chance her outcome in this battle. Just a little. Tara knew from previous duels, that Haou's monster's couldn't get destroyed by spell, trap or monster eff. However that didn't mean spell cards didn't work on the cards. She equipped her sparkman with "spark blaster" and switched Haou's inferno wing into def mode. It defense was much lower than sparkman's attack points. She destroyed the monster. Haou snort coldly.

"You are still stalling" he proclaimed "You move doesn't damage me". Tara snort. She didn't reply the king though. She summoned "Clayman" in def mode. She then surprisingly sends Sparkman over to Jaden's field and then ends her turn. She just hoped Jaden would survive Yubel's assault. Whatever that was.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. I had to split it so why not in the middle of the duel. Cliffhanger I hope. Hope you liked my version of the duel though. Please comment of what you all think. In the next chapter, the duel continues and the twins finds out they are hopelessly outmatched. However something makes them change their minds. Wonder what that is? Hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 643 28
What if Jaden was already the supreme king and Yubel was by his side helping him at the beginning of GX. His goal of being the world number one rank...
60.1K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...
6.6K 171 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
4.5K 31 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...