Shattered Soul

By AngelesCuriel

At age of sixteen, you start to experience life. You go out with friends have fun. Get a boyfriend probably f... More

Im Shattered
The start to a change
A part of me
Saving me
Escape
Death becomes her
Angel
Every thing you ever wanted
Eternity

Short lived Sanctuary

24 0 0
By AngelesCuriel

   Graduation was great but it held a whole other meaning for me. I had borrowed Sean's cell and called Kevin he said he would come to my graduation and hand me my court order for emancipation signed by the judge before his appointment with her aunt and uncle. Now with the power of her emancipation she let  Kevin know that her aunt and uncle had mistreated her and she wanted nothing to do with them she did brief him in the extent of the abusive she simply said they where never kind and only had me there for the money they never showed me any love and I want nothing from this point forward to do with them.

Kevin's Pov:
I knew something was up ..... Those fuckers always here on the first exactly always asking for more saying Lluvia needed things ... Yeah right! Oh but I'm going to enjoy today's visit. I'm just glad the judge owed me a few favors. This will thing I don't care what Lluvia tells me I think she's scared of them fears for her safety I think I'll get her a protection order a restraining order against those two ... Time to call the judge again that will my gift to Lluvia on this day .... Oh bitter sweet. If only Lluvia would open up and give me a reason to Pursue a criminal case on them.

Graduation Lluvias name was called out and as she made her way to the stage she saw Kevin standing their waving an envelope at her with one hand and roses. After the ceremony she practically ran to Kevin's side when Kevin handed her the emancipation order as well as the restraining order against the two she practically jumped on him. Kevin had just handed her ... Her freedom they could not come after her or retaliate or make her go back she was free. Sean made his way toward her with his younger sister Gigi. Lluvia ran up to meet him with tears in her eyes she handed him the papers she had received.

Sean : Wow really wow I can't believe it I'm so happy for you so my Mom and step Dad want to go out to dinner after this I told them your my plus one ok so you can't say No. And I'll drop you off at your new place afterwards.

Lluvia : Yeah sounds great I'd love to but I got one condition I need groceries and other stuff you think after dinner you can take me.

Sean : So instead of partying with our peers we are going shopping....... of corse theirs a Walmart that's open 24 hours we can go they have everything there.

Lluvia : Awesome I need every thing bed sheets everything kitchen utensils,pots, pans plates, towels , paper towels, soap, shampoo and basically everything.

Sean : Cool then that's our plan we are out of here.

Sean placed his arm around her and kisses the top of her hair . Gigi wrapped one arm around Lluvias waist and they walked to Sean's car.

Later that day Manuel and Elsa walked in to Kevin's office and where made to wait over half an hour before being led in to the office. Kevin greeted them with a smile and had them sit.

Kevin : I'm so glad you two could make it .... Well as you know our little Lluvia is now 16.....

Manuel : What the fuck does that matter ......

Kevin : Everything. I hear she graduated today top of her class two years ahead. Well I'm sure your proud. So this should not come to you as a surprise as smart she is .... These documents are for you.

Elsa / Manuel responded at same time : What's this?

Kevin : Those are Lluvias emancipation papers .... She's no longer your problem. The other set of papers are copies of the restraining order filled against you two and you are not allowed to look for her or approach her under any circumstances ... Now I don't know exactly what you two dead beats did to her but I assure  you that you will never do it again.

Elsa: Fine. Now about this months money.

Kevin : Are you serious ... Well you don't have to worry about that I gave Lluvia that check when her friend Sean brought her by the other day.

Manuel : Sean ..... who the fuck is Sean? That little bitch didn't have any fiends.

Kevin : You will watch your tung and refrain from calling her any names you hear me. And as far as Sean is concerned I think he's her boy friend.

Manuel enraged stormed out of there flipping Kevin off and breaking a vase near the exit door. Manuel swore he would find her and make her pay for what she'd done that little bitch had made an ass out of him.

Months had passed Lluvia enrolled in a community college and had gotten a part time in a Star bucks. Lluvia didn't need the money but exposing her self to others was helping her interact and be more social. Lluvia was on her way to healing .... Gigi and Sean where a constant fixture in her apartment. Lluvia had given Sean a spare key two days into her stay there. Lluvia road s bike to school and to work a beach cruiser with a basket for her books or groceries. Her life was good she now enjoyed of peace and friends , she was happy and she had not been for a long time.

One evening during Lluvias shift a tall quiet man dressed in bark modern clothing walked in ordering a black coffee venti.

Lluvia : Lucian.... Lucian black coffee venti.

Lucian walked over to her lazily taking the cup from her gently making contact with her fingers. Lluvia felt his soft cold touch and looked up to amazing silver eyes staring at her intently his chiseled jaw and fair skin with jet black hair she could not break eye contact. Lucian stared back it had been ages since some ones scent called to him he had followed her scent here and had to see who it was. She had lovely eyes with pouty lips slender features and reeked of virginity. Ah what a shame that and only that was his rule he would not destroy a pure soul. He took his cup after moments of hesitation and walked out tossing his coffee at the nearest trash with out even sipping it. Lluvia stunned watched in horror not knowing what she could of possibly done to upset him.

A couple of nights in a row she sensed some one watching her but she thought it was her imagination. She road past s bar on her way home one night and noticed the tall figure standing their surrounded by girls begging for his attention. Lluvia could not understand why if bothered her so much that guy was rude and a stranger.

A couple of nights later Sean's parents had gone to a family party taking Gigi with them Sean had to much home work and had to stay behind. Sean spoke to Lluvia on her land line cause she refused to get a cell like normal people before loosing home self in home work. An hour later there was a knock at the door. Sean made his way to the front door and upon opening it was struck with a metal bat, knocking him unconscious. Manuel and Elsa rushed in and closed the door behind them Elsa proceeded to go up stairs and ransack Sean's house finally found his room and his cell phone she scrolled through it and found Lluvias address and number. Down stairs Manuel decided to kill Sean for taking Lluvia for being her boyfriend he was mad with jealousy. He took his bat and broke Sean's knees and on his way out he set the house on fire.

Sean awoke to a smoke infested house he managed to open the door and crawl out the fire fighters had just arrived but the fire was every where. Sean finally succumbed to the darkness and passed out from pain and smoke inhalation.

Manuel had dropped Elsa off and went to the address he now had for Lluvia and circled her place. Hiding inside his car in a dark alley with visual access of her building. After a few hours he saw her approaching and his anger got the best of him he lunged the car forward knocking her out of her bike and into the alley as she lay in pain on the dirty ground she looked up to see her uncle getting out of his car and walking toward her with his stupid grin.

Manuel : Well .. Well .... Well if it isn't the little whore. Honey you should of told me what you wanted but you left my house to fuck your little boyfriend. What's his name oh yeah Sean. Did you think I wouldn't find out .... Oh sweet baby I know everything did and you think stupid papers would keep me from you ... Well you where dead wrong I told you .... You would be mine ... You wanted Young Dick well I killed your little boyfriend.

Lluvia : No no no Sean please say your lying....

Lluvia didn't even trouble her self in correcting her uncle. Sean and her where friends and that was it.

Manuel : Oh your sad ..... poor baby but I'm going to cheer you up ... I got your cock right here.

       He made his way toward her and to his surprise Lluvia fought back. In his struggle to rape her he had torn her blouse exposing her breast. He hit her so hard he heard her skull crack he was fumbling with her pants when he noticed all the blood coming from her head. She was not responding ... He heard voices getting closer he rushed in his car and left. Leaving Lluvia exposed and slowly dying on a dirty alley floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
98 0 6
I was finally happy new house, new car, new clients , new bae who I was in love with, turning up with my best friends, Life was finally going my way...
509 67 15
The moment I used to say teenager's life, all I could think about fun. Nothing did I know by then that it was anything but fun. I thought I was the...