Dominus

By MizzLarryStylinson

Harry is of a superior species, rare and genetically untameable. He meets his missing piece in the form of Lo... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

4.2K 88 18
By MizzLarryStylinson

Louis' memory deceives him as he tries to remember how making breakfast turned into him being bent over the kitchen countertop next to the stove, his sweatpants dropped and now keening at the inexplicable pleasure awarded to him by the smooth slide and snap of Harry's hips against his bum.

He has broken noises falling from his lips with slightly white frosty breath, fingernails scraping the wooden surface and his body held down by a strong arm pressing into his back. Harry held onto his hip with so a deathly a grip that Louis would have to face bruises once they're done.

Thing is, that greedy recently developed part of his brain that controls his libido doesn't ever want this to stop. Harry makes every sexual experience feel like the roughest experience whilst remaining Louis' fairytale. The Dominus was straightforward with what he wanted, driving forward into the warm clenching confines of his lover.

Louis screamed and gripped the cabinets for some sort of grounding when Harry nailed his prostate, his back arched beautifully with a light sheen of sweat covering it. Harry's hips pivoted with his thrusts, punching every sound and breath out of Louis before leaning over and rapidly snapping his thrusts. Louis was thrashing about and shrieking from how Harry was merciless in the nibbling on the skin around their bond mark, reopening it with his teeth.

His thighs hit the drawers and his ass was on fire from the persistent sting of muscular thighs slamming into him. Harry groaned and clenched his fists, angling Louis' head to unite their lips in a sloppy kiss with tongues and teeth. After making love twice, this experience is declared far more hurried and urgent. The noises they fill the room with are all choppy and broken, left to linger in the air above their heads.

Something possesses Harry to spin Louis around and hike his soft, golden thighs up high on his waist before pushing back in. His mate makes a long, high-pitched moan as his back meets the counter again and he's flattened extensively to a point of little pain. He has his eyes closed when Harry starts moving again, pounding into him and bruising his tight walls. The scent of his slick fills the heated atmosphere, adding the sound of wet skin as it drips onto his inner thighs and Harry's V-line.

The swelling at the base of Harry's throbbing erection becomes prominent when Louis feels it stretching his hole far more than it can handle. Harry's also making sounds of discomfort because a knot is meant to be kept still and nestled inside his mate. He was pushing the limit until it popped fully and he physically couldn't move it.

"H-Haud mirum." Harry struggles to pull himself together, to have control over his own fervent body.

Louis' head is thrown back and his neck craned, thighs quivering where Harry held them up. He was blinded by the feverish lust between them. "I-I- My love, pl-please!"

Harry thrusted once more into Louis' welcoming heat and satisfied them both by coming hard into the sore and tender state of his mate's body. Louis screams to the ceiling as he paints his tummy white with his release, muscles tightening before settling.

The broader of the two lovers realised there was something wrong when Louis started to squirm in discomfort. He chuckles and plants a wet kiss over the boy's pulse.

"We should not have done this." He remains completely still, the muscles in his back straining.

Louis giggles too and Harry hears it in his ear, the sweet sound grazing his hot skin. "What are we going to do?"

Knotting in a position like this was difficult to get comfortable in, especially when Harry's knot took close to an hour to go down. He thought for a moment before pecking Louis' lips and straightening himself, the knots in his back popping in tandem with Louis' whine and pawing fingers at his chest.

"Shh." Harry captures both his mate's hands and kisses all ten fingertips before helping him up.

Louis has himself tightly wound around Harry's body, arms and legs locked around the Dominus' frame. He rested his chin on Harry's shoulder and flinched everytime there was a shift inside him. That would happen often and he'd always make a sound to say when it became too sensitive.

"Lie here with me, haud mirum." Harry lowers himself onto the couch and Louis goes with him, sitting perched on his Dominus' lap with flushed skin and bright eyes. "You are magnificent, my Louis."

Blushing still despite their current situation, Louis clutches one of the quilts from their cosy nest by the fire and half his face is buried in it. The sight is both adorable and breathtaking to have just those two astonishing eyes peering shyly back at Harry.

Time seems to slip past them after that moment when Harry raises himself up on his elbows, smirking into the kiss Louis consents to. His palm brushes Louis' smooth, soft cheek. He keeps their mouths aligned and connected, his teeth nibbling on the boy's bottom lip.

The Dominus has Louis falling forward under the covers that hide them both, their kiss deepening until it tastes like liquid gold and magic. He warns Louis before letting his hands wander down the curved plane of Louis' spine, squeezing the gasp out of his mate when he reached the perkiness of his behind.

"I love this." Harry muttered gruffly into Louis' neck, suckling on the skin of their bond mark. The blood dabbed his lips and he tasted it on his tongue. "I love this part of you."

Louis is giggling again and wrapping his arms around Harry's neck to serve as his pillow rather than the armrest of the couch. He presses their foreheads together and beams so bright it's a fair contender for the hearth of their cottage.

"I want to hear that sweet voice of yours." Harry taps Louis' lips with his index finger. "Why won't you grant me that mercy?"

Without rolling his hips though he wanted to because they were growing stiff and restless, Louis curls his fingers in Harry's hair and gets concealed in layers of warm covers. "I don't know what to say sometimes. It feels like we're still outside that cottage on the first night we met."

Harry's brow knits together for a moment as he fights any chance at jerking his hips so he'd get a further opportunity at uncovering a deeper rest position inside his sweetheart. Louis' calm breathing and soothing pulse helps bring Harry's internal pressure to a standard state that doesn't make the Dominus feel like he's being compressed.

"Why do you think that?" Harry pulls Louis down more securely to his chest, combing through the boy's fringe so it's pushed back and speaking with a drawl into his ear.

Louis sniffled and tucked his feet in under Harry's thighs, one still feeling bare because of the lack of surface area on the Dominus' leg. He felt just as warm anyway. "I think it may be the excitement. Everything feels so new but I love that it's all ours."

Harry smiled into Louis' hair and nuzzled the side of his neck affectionately. "Oh how sweet you are, haud mirum. Of course everything of mine is yours."

* * * * *

Louis was too fond of burrowing into Harry's torso when the cold got lethal and he would whine or shiver, mostly both. The fire was roaring beside them and Harry couldn't feel a stitch of the cold but he was in mourning over the fact that he wasn't able to help his precious mate. Since their steaming bath together this morning, he's gotten every blanket or quilt out from storage and sacrificed them all to have Louis cocooned by all twelve layers twice over.

For now, Harry could only keep Louis plastered to his chest with bold arms constricting around him. He breathed in his mate's scent with flared nostrils and little growls of expert possessiveness, fingers sometimes twitching when it gave him bursts of emotion.

"Are you alright now, haud mirum?" The Dominus waits to ask after Louis hasn't sneezed or grumbled for twenty full minutes.

"A little." Louis replies in a small, tired voice. The energy given to him by his Dominus has worn off the exhaustion produced by their amorous activities has caught up to himself.

Harry got a glimpse of the ocean from two perspectives that was the pure miracle of Louis' eyes, tinted grey by the orange flames. "I love you very much."

"I love you too." Louis is smiling when Harry leans in to kiss the tip of his nose, a blush on his cheeks when the Dominus nuzzles that part of him. "Why aren't you feeling cold?"

Feeling guilty at the question, Harry clings a bit more to his sweet lover. "We aren't meant to, from the first Dominus to the last."

"That's weird." Louis chews his lip and it burns from the amount of times he's done that. "Can I sleep now?"

Harry hesitated. Sleeping in extremely cold weather isn't good or prone to producing any happy results. He'd rather have Louis awake and tired than never wake up again. "I'm sorry, haud mirum. You have to stay awake until the wind settles."

Louis didn't argue or whine in protest. "Okay. We need something to talk about then."

Feeling an abundance of relief, Harry rubs over the region he suspects - he's as certain of it as he is of his name - to be Louis' behind. It's become an obsession with him, to feel up some part of his lover at any - or all - times.

"Tell me everything there is to know about you, haud mirum." Harry trails his relaxed knuckles up and down Louis' back.

"Um....-" Louis huffs and turns onto his side, curled up smaller than he could possibly be under his Dominus' chin. "I really like apples. The first thing my grandmother taught me was to climb an apple tree and pick the best ones before we made an apple pie together."

Harry hums, intent on listening to everything his mate tells him. He pictures a young Louis with the finest eyes and softest appearance perched on the steadiest branch on an aged apple tree. "Perhaps we can go together to a meadow I discovered last spring. There will be enough choice of apples between three trees, I believe."

"Oh! Please?" Louis pouts after his painful sneeze and Harry kisses his forehead. "That sounds wonderful."

"I can't promise to let you climb any trees." Harry dictates his restrictions because he will be firm in them at any and all times for the sake of his mate's well-being.

"That's okay." Louis agrees instantly, circling Harry's nipple with his index. "I don't think I remember how to after years of learning how such behaviour can make a mate unworthy."

Harry has to change his mind after that, a frown causing the stress creases on his forehead to worsen and unkind growl to ripple out of his chest. "Haud mirum, nothing could ever make something about you unworthy. I love you from head to toe, even the air around you is desirable to me."

Louis looks up at him with shimmering oceans for eyes that sparkle because they're so floored by passionate words from a newly mated Dominus. He reaches up and cups Harry's cheek to deliver the sole response he can share with connecting their lips. His love and commitment all flow through their united lips, undeniably rendering them both free of any worldly trauma.

"I want to have to again." Harry makes a soft depraved sound from the gravely tone of his throat. He's clutching the blankets where they hugged Louis' hips and nipped continually at the boy's soft lips.

Tilting his head back, Louis gasped at the sensations produced by Harry sinking his teeth into his throat. He scratched the Dominus' scalp and mewled lowly, aware that it's been little under two hours from their last knotting.

He had to tell Harry what was on the tip of his tongue. "I-I could get pregnant."

Harry's growl became intensified with volume and vibrations warming up Louis' bare skin. He licked into his mate's mouth with sheer concentration and massaged the hot, pink tongue flicking against his. Imagining Louis rounded and with child - his pups - was enough motivation to cage the boy in.

"I want that, haud mirum." He stated in with Alpha timbre in his voice, eyes darkening with lust and need so his mate knew of his clear intentions. "I want to breed you, fill you up with my babies."

Louis wasn't as stunned at the naughty words his wolf Dominus used with him as he had been their first time together. His cheeks heated from the skin of his neck and he tightened his body like a vine around Harry. Carrying the man's pups is what he wants just as well, craving the extra warmth and weight from the lives of their unborns.

Unfortunately, he had to be rational because a Dominus had an Alpha side that never thought clearly when clouded with the scent of their rightful mate. Louis whined high in his throat when Harry started kneaded his behind by snaking his hands down under the covers, desperate to awaken the glands that produced copious amounts of the sweetest slick.

"I-Is it-" Louis was majorly sensitive when it came to his ass and couldn't be blamed for losing track of his words as Harry's fingers inspected that recently found feature of amassed beauty. "Is it not t-too soon, my love?"

Harry disagreed by slipped two of his dry fingers down the crack of Louis' cheeks and rubbing incessantly against his hole. The circular muscle began to clench and unclench, trying to open itself to the offering from the Dominus. Louis felt it throb and Harry gripped his right cheek so firmly that releasing it made a slight ripple of the muscle.

"H-Har- My love, please." Louis arched his back and stretched himself out, rolling his hips back into Harry's hand that's playing with his abused hole. "T-That feels good."

"Yeah?" Harry teased because his sexual prowess has been intensified each time they were naked and vulnerable to one another. He sucked a bruise into his mate's skin below his ear and prodded at the moistening entrance his fingers inspected.

Louis dragged his fingernails down Harry's scalp and nape, overruled by the torturous sensations being driven up his spine. Harry's skin was heating up just like his and it felt so cool that Louis failed to resist bringing his mouth down to the Dominus' clavicle and tasting it.

"Take me." Louis surrendered his resistance and sat up with Harry, his length hardening yet inferior to Harry's stiff erection pressing into his belly. "Breed me, Dominus."

Harry was magnificently uncensored after Louis muttered those words to him, relinquishing control to the Dominus. He yanked the covers off Louis and threw him down on his back so that the far more possessive of the two lovers had him pinned to the couch and open. Harry buried his face in Louis' neck for the taxing hour he took making love to Louis with slow, gentle thrusts that worked him up immensely and let his hole gaping around air.

Louis clawed at Harry's back while the Dominus penetrated his most private and sensitive region. He gave in to their kisses with an open mouth and clashing tongues, shared his essence by the slick dripping down his thighs. It stained the couch and Harry often reached down to circle around their joined area. He'd gather up as much slick mixed with the leaked traces of his own precome to taste. It was obscene and explicit, bringing the most erotic things Louis could possibly imagine to his attention.

Harry didn't knot him after Louis' first orgasm. He pinned his legs apart and dove right in with an eager tongue, lapping at the possible gallons of slick welcomed onto his tongue. Louis thrashed about and scraped the couch cushions with such ferocity that it left marks on the fabric. Harry didn't stop until his tongue was wiggling around inside his mate, holding his sore walls apart and massaging their tenderness with the wet muscle.

Their eyes would connect and Harry never refrained from shutting out the cold with his steamy smoulder. It crippled Louis' higher brain power and left him twitching, squirming so frantically beneath his Dominus.

The absence of one full leg never hindered Harry's abilities to drive Louis utterly mad with pleasure. He'd earlier unstrapped it for their cuddle by the fire and now manoeuvred without it across the length of Louis' body. Lost in their current activities, Harry failed to remember the hindrance his missing leg once caused. He knew his little wonder loved him without it and wouldn't pray for a change anytime.

"M-My love, please." Louis' head tossed from side to side, tugging on Harry's hair. "I need you."

"Yes, haud mirum." The Dominus kissed his way up the boy's flushed front to his lips. "I am yours."

Louis' legs were thrown over his thighs and Harry had to secure them with both hands or else have them slip off where one of the boy's ankles couldn't hook over his complete knee. The Dominus held onto the soft, firm flesh and snogged all he could out of his mate.

Emotions and tastes were swapped between them, skin sliding against wet skin and the couch creaking from their jerky motions and sudden outbursts. Sounds of their breathless pants and ragged moans filled the air hanging around in their homely cottage.

Harry throws himself into their whirlwind of passion and forgets that the day wears on around them, the blizzard of snow lessening and the night crawling closer. He pushes back into Louis only when he's got the boy bent over the arm rest of the couch, stomach pressing into the toughest part of the sofa so he could add mass to his back. The Dominus had the perfect view of Louis' glorious posterior end, puckered and glistening hole clenching around nothing.

He draped himself over Louis' body and pushed back into him, groaning loudly and drawing it out because of the intense satisfaction derived from sheathing himself in the hottest and tightest confines. His inner wolf was howling powerfully, trailing off to cloak and protect his precious mate at a time when his hips start to pivot wildly.

There is nothing on Harry's mind except the image of Louis pregnant. He convinces himself that the harder he thrusts, the more fervent and animalistic he let's himself become he's getting closer to that image. His tough thighs slap against Louis' lower half as he grunts and moans into the boy's ear, pinning their arms down and swallowing any other sounds from his mate with a roll of his tongue.

Louis comes for a third time with his abdomen clenching tightly and twisting with a great release. He paints his belly and torso white before panting from the bursts of energy and empowerment granted to him by his Dominus. Pushing himself up, Louis moved his hips backwards to encourage Harry's release, the inflation of the girth driving him wild.

Harry's fingers curled around Louis' neck and drew him back with one solid tug, choking his air supply as he shoved his knot in as deep as it would go. It popped with a satisfactory squeeze from his mate and began pumping loads of his seed into the boy's system.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to stop myself from wanting this." Harry spoke after a moment of silence when Louis sought comfort in his arms and closed his eyes in contentment.

Louis flattened one palm on Harry's chest, the other pulling the sufficient amount of covers up to his shoulders. He was sticky and in need of a shower but he couldn't care less. "I'll never stop you. I want it too."

The Dominus buried his nose in Louis' hair and ensnared the slender silhouette of his mate's waist, claiming it all as his own. He tangled their fingers together and felt Louis' cold toes on the stump of his leg. "Why do you think that is?"

"We're newly mated." Louis' eyelids flutter when Harry's lips reach his bond mark and a new wave of heat settles inside him. "We want nothing more than each other."

"It may also be-" Harry nipped at his earlobe and thumbed at the skin below his belly button. "-that I love you with so much of my own being that it requires yours for mere survival."

Louis is shaking his head and even already once again breathless from such affectionate speech from a man who didn't have time to practise. "My heart and soul are so taken with you, my love. I don't think we'd ever move past one another. I love you."

The circular trap of Harry's heavy arms made of refined muscle structure tightens Hellishly around his mate, protective in his stance and possessive in his little growl. He looks pained by how his brows furrow and forehead creased in a frown, so deprived of such passion and love all his life as a Dominus to have it now at a mighty climax. His lips part and his throat releases a strained howl that's low and dedicated to his beautiful better half. It was a wolf's way of saying 'I love you, be mine and I'll be yours'.

* * * * *

Louis woke up to a midnight hour where he's facing the frosted window, a thousand and one blankets or comforters draped over his balled-up body to be tucked in at the corners. He was immobile and had nothing to complain about because the warmth was so on point that he wasn't too hot or uncomfortable. Yawning softly, he allowed himself to stretch. Pointing his toes and cracking his knuckles before blinking away the fuzziness of his vision and picking up the divine smell of edibles.

One disappointment comes into being and that is the fact that his brutish other half that he cared for to the world's end, isn't curled up with him anymore. Before he can recognise what he's doing, Louis makes a small whine of longing to call his absent Dominus from wherever he may be.

There's a shadow blocking some of the fire's embers and light not two seconds later, following by the crouching form of his dominant lover who still wasn't as cold as he should be. He smelt like he did before, like he and Louis shared skin as well as scents. With a soft smile, Harry reached forward and caressed Louis' cheek. The simplistic enchantment of this boy in such a sleepy mood happens to be his main addiction.

"Haud mirum." Harry chuckled when he was on his knees, Louis huffing before freeing one of his hands to be linked with Harry's. "How did you sleep?"

"Woke up without you." His mate whispered, leaning forward a bit so he could rest his head in the juncture of Harry's neck where it was safest. "I didn't like that so much."

"I'm sorry, my little darling." Harry tried not to upset the nest Louis was in when he shuffled closer, careful of his prosthetic limb scraping the ground. "I planned to make us supper."

"Oh?" Louis wrapped one arm around Harry's neck and let his eyes close once again. "Can I help?"

"I'm afraid not." The Dominus rubs up and down his bare back under the sheets. "You are not to leave this spot, haud mirum."

He sounded so authoritative in his Alpha voice that Louis giggled. "Yes, Dominus."

Harry's playful growl and bite to his mate's shoulder only served to strengthen his enjoyment. "If you disobey me there will be consequences, my lover."

"What kind of consequences, my love?" Louis replied, watching the snow fall through a window pane on the far opposite wall.

"You may have to take a bath with me." Harry spoke seriously, but the twitching of his smirking lips said something else. "Let me explore this lovely body of yours with this hand."

Louis saw him hold up his right hand from where he's peeking out at life in the cove he's created in Harry's neck. He tears up after one more yawn and grabs that hand with his, wrapping all his fingers around Harry's middle finger. "This hand?"

Harry hummed and kissed his forehead, now supporting Louis' weight so it didn't slide off the sofa. "The very same, haud mirum."

Amused, Louis allows himself the peace of mind that comes with laughing to heard his Dominus laugh too. He picks at the fine threads of Harry's shirt that's long-sleeved and unbuttoned at the top. The material was so smooth and silky even though it had to be cotton, not letting up when Louis was pinching it.

It got too uncomfortable on the floor for the wooden slate of Harry's prosthetic to continually slide aggravatingly against his stump of a knee. He got up and sat on the very edge of the couch, smiling when all Louis did was discreetly hide his face in his side. Arms loosely around Harry's waist and breaths short, he's stuck to his Dominus.

"What were you cooking?" Louis mumbles into the firm area of Harry he's cuddling.

"Stew." He heard and felt a hand smoothing down his back, brushing away faint traces of sweat and lightly scratching his skin.

"I like stew." Louis confesses with a tiny smile, quiet as the faintest dew and cute as a button. "What kind are you making?"

"Beef, haud mirum." Harry's chuckle made his dimples pop and convince him to lean down until he's pecking the boy's temple. "Would you like something else?"

"Maybe I can help?" Louis had such devastatingly shimmering eyes when he tilted his head back to ask. "I hate not having anything to do."

"Unfortunately I still fancy you staying here." Harry patted Louis' hip and fanned his fingers out over the sinful curve that made visible the position of his mate's bum. "It's almost done, haud mirum. Maybe next time I won't allow you to sleep in favour of helping me."

With a small yawn and attempt at turning into a ball of human features, Louis kisses Harry's leg and closes his eyes. "I think I would appreciate that."

With Louis in and out of his fantastical land of dreams, Harry tends to the pot on the stove. He lifts the lid and stirs what smelt delicious inside it, daring to taste some while he mentally turned over a deliberation about whether or not to reveal something of entertainment purposes so his mate wasn't so bored all the time.

He slips out of the kitchen with the timer on and bounds up the stairs two at a time, pushing his hair back when it fell in his face and reaching above his head to yank on a suspended string. Down came a folded set of stairs that stood before him, aged and leading to an attic that's small enough to keep him hunched.

Being up there in complete darkness after never taking the time out to install windows or a lightbulb, Harry sneezes thrice in a row before bumping into his target. He brushes the top of it and feels dust gather on his fingers, the sandy feel never once before having been a blessing. It's been documented as many years since he had this old television in his life, the monstrosity of a device being one of the few things his brother was allowed to gift him.

The television was heavier than the ordinary flatscreens of today and still functioned with an aerial rod and VCR gadget. He had a box of old tapes that couldn't possibly be worth their time but Harry can't do any better now that they're stuck here in isolation. He wants to do everything he can to make his mate happy and in their current circumstance, this old television is the best he can manage.

Taking it downstairs to his sleepy and unoccupied Louis is the toughest bit of all because the Dominus has no idea of what to expect from the boy. He hauls it down the thirteen steps with the cardboard box of old taped atop it, unable to see and rolling his eyes fondly at the soft gasp he hears from the fireplace.

"What are you doing?" Louis doesn't sound too happy with Harry attempting to do what he is. He hops off the couch and takes the weight of the cardboard box off Harry's shoulders.

"Settle down, haud mirum." Harry soothed after dropping the television onto the floor and resting his palms on Louis' hips, thumbing over the slight protrusion of bone and laying kisses over the boy's neck. "You are....very naked, beloved."

Louis was pouting and cross but that all faded away the moment he realised how nude he was. With a gasp of scandal and a prominent blush rising to his cheeks, the boy tries escaping from the cage he's in to cover up. Harry is far too fond of his adorable mate and his soft, delicate body always in plain sight to let him slip by. His arms tighten and his fingers curl into Louis' sides, tickling him without meaning to.

"Harry?" Louis spoke quietly and gave up his struggle, unsure of whether or not his Dominus really wanted this of him.

The temperature in and around their cottage had risen to a level that's allowed the fire to keep everything on their current level toasty. Harry was fine with the nakedness but his protective instincts were more powerful than his lust.

"Put this on, haud mirum." Harry was pulling his shirt over his head, messing up his flawless curls that were at rest and now thrown off their balance.

After turning it inside-out again, Harry takes an impossible step closer to run his hands up Louis' arms and stare wondrously into Louis' eyes like they could save the world from war and hatred. He put the shirt on for his mate without permission and wrapped his arms around the figure of his hips, smiling goofily when Louis was on his toes trying to connect their lips.

Granting himself and his beloved that mercy, Harry bends a little to crash his lips into Louis'. Their bodies instantly swapped meaning and became designed as well as intended for the other. Louis was supported by Harry's firm, objective hands pressing into his lower back. He was giggling in muted form and bit playfully on Harry's lower lip after their mouths separated, a squeak leaving him when his Dominus picks him up off the ground.

Harry's growl is warm and reassuring as he doesn't let up on his gorgeous other. "I think I can forget about the world and just be with you, haud mirum."

Louis closes his body around Harry's and let's himself be taken to a land of love and adoration. "I wish the world would forget about us and let that be."

* * * * *

Louis and Harry have been occupied together in the kitchen all evening, their little moments between slicing home-made garlic bread and sampling the warm pudding Louis put in the oven being priced higher than any materialistic object in the universe.

There was no running away from the small bursts of laughter he'd earn from his mate whenever there was time to pinch his hip or chuckle after catching him nibble on the bread for too long. Louis ate both ends of the freshly baked bread and held up an offering for his Dominus when the man happened past him in the cramped kitchen.

Harry didn't have to set their places and despised his decision to not buy a dining room table. He chose to drag a stunted coffee table from a spot under the staircase, setting it in front of the fireplace so their view was the roaring pit. Louis watched him hoist the television onto the far end of it so it's the perfect viewing height, his smile unsmotherable at how domestic Harry's nature is.

While his Dominus worked timeously to make the pair of aerial rods atop the box television a functioning set, Louis turned off the stove and plated their food. He put the rest of the bread onto a warm plate and set the pudding tray down on a cloth. Harry was done when the first sign of static came in, making Louis clap like a gleeful child.

"Well done, my love." Louis commended him with a chaste peck on his lips after Harry pretended to bow at his accomplishment.

Harry smirked with humble pride and shared in Louis' Eskimo kiss before it was no longer possible to delay their hunger. Louis spread out the blankets evenly before sitting down on them cross-legged, his hot plate of food warming up his lap. Harry sat beside him and soon had half a lapful of his beautiful mate.

"Where did you find this?" Louis asked about the television, his thigh serving as a surface for Harry to place his plate. "I always thought you never had a television."

"We have an attic I'll have to show you one day." Harry tore up his bread and jabbed them with his fork, scooping up some of the gravy and meat with the pieces. "I never cared for them. The films we have are stupidly old."

Louis rolled his eyes and picked up some of the chopped vegetables in his bowl. "I love old films."

Harry gave him an indiscreet wink. "Then prepare for the time of your life, haud mirum."

The Dominus put on the first decent movie he could find in the box of cassette tapes after they finished their food. Louis grinned at him with the last slice of the bread roll in his hand, munching on it happily from his relaxed post on Harry's chest. They laid themselves out like that for the night, Harry's body keeping Louis' safe and warm with a container of pudding between them.

Chosen wisely is the movie Harry put in. It was black and white and starred the legend Charlie Chaplin. Louis' eyes crinkled a thousand times from the hilarity of the star's antics and would open his mouth to get fed more of the pudding with Harry's stainless steel spoon.

Like that the night wore on until yawns were heard from Harry's cuddling partner on their third old movie. Louis wasn't lying about having had a liking towards them because he whined when Harry tried to switch the television off.

"Come now, haud mirum." Harry extended his arm at his hiding mate. "We have to clean up."

Remembering the mess they made earlier brought Louis' focus back and he woke up with a short stretch. Harry's eyes weren't forbidden from wandering across the expanded planes of his lovely partner's body, from his quivering thighs to the peek of their bond mark. They washed up the grimy dishes together and Louis only let himself leave after the kitchen was spotless. He took the pillows from their couch along with the dirty sheets from the floor with him to the bathroom to dump in the hamper.

Harry found himself sharing a tiny shower with his lover where their bodies had to be pressed together and the steam shared in the space heat both their chests up. The hot water cascaded down Louis' form in perfect rivulets, cleaning him of the day's burdens and leaving him squeaky clean. Harry's hands slid over Louis' hips and pulled him back to him, nosing along his fresh bond mark with small rumbles.

"I like the smell of this." Louis inspected a bar of pale soap that's supposed to be herbal but effective.

Bemused, the Dominus spreads some of the foam across Louis' tummy and his thumb rubs it gently into his belly button. Louis was preoccupied with the soap until Harry took it from him and began the lathering process with his rough hands battling to be cautious. The boy sighed and leaned back against Harry, shampooed hair earning a kiss after his temple.

"What do you suppose we do tomorrow?" Harry is stuck wrapped around Louis under the shower spray with his face in his mate's neck.

"You don't think-" Louis chewed his lip hesitantly. "-we could go outside for the snow?"

A loud scoff came from Harry. It was an absurd thought to have about playing in the Devil's lair of the snow outside. Playing or merely stepping beyond their foyer is unthinkable. "Absolutely not, haud mirum."

"But why not?" Louis was sticking his bottom lip out undoubtedly and Harry isn't brave enough to see it without caving.

"It's too cold for either of us to be outside, beloved." Harry explains slowly, lips dragging a course up and down Louis' bent neck. "Maybe towards the end of winter when the snow is less hazardous, okay?"

Louis can make that compromise and nods with a tired smile. He exercises his fingers on Harry's forearm by spreading them out and swaying slightly with the Dominus. They finish up with Louis making Harry pick him up to wash his hair, afterwards stepping out so the Dominus could remove and dry his prosthetic limb.

Harry sat on their bed after towelling over the wooden plank of an object, ensuring the cranks and straps were not going to fail on themselves with his usage. Louis found a comfortable sweater and some thick socks to pair with his sweatpants. He saw Harry drop the wooden leg onto the bed next to him and look at him silently for a minute, fingertips brushing the waxed surface of it.

Not wanting to destroy Harry's moment of silence, Louis wrapped his arms around himself and stayed hidden in the closet. He watched Harry close his eyes in thought before revealing a fresh set of green eyes, the emotion that once swam in them now vanquished.

"Come out here, haud mirum." Harry spoke to him after being aware of his mate's choice of being silent. "Come be with me."

Louis hid his hands inside his comfy sleeves and left the dark closet to crawl onto Harry's lap where he rightfully belonged. He smiled shyly up through his lashes and Harry comforts him with a small tug on his waist. The Dominus latches onto him with both arms, presses his bare chest to Louis' clothed one.

"What's the matter, my love?" Louis asks softly, combing through Harry's hair with his fingers. He kisses a spot on Harry's cheek and listens to the man sigh peacefully.

"There are moments when I wish I still had my leg." Harry starts, holding onto Louis as his lifeline and anchor to this world. "I could be a whole man and Dominus for you."

"Harry, my love." Louis must protest to that and he does by hugging the man holding onto him tighter. "I'd never change anything about you. You are my loving, sweet, caring and passionate Dominus. Leg or no leg, if you didn't have both legs. Harry, I love you for your heart."

Harry's response is to grip Louis' sides and comforting body with all of himself laid out bare and exposed. He breathes harshly into his mate's neck where he sat perched on his thighs, the incompletion of one not rendering Louis deterred. Tolerant and adorable, Louis lightly tickles the back of Harry's neck with his fingertips and tugs on a stray strand of curly hair.

"Sweet, sweet beloved." Harry brushes his thumb over Louis' back where the dips and faint bumps of his spinal column. "I love you. I was born into this world to find you and yet I have no way to thank you for the comfort you bring me."

"There is no thanks between mates, my love." Louis feels his own heartbeat thump like a thunderous racehorse against his ribcage, fighting to join Harry's.

* * * * *

"Why is it so hot?" Louis asked in a disguised complaint as he kicked off everything covering him.

He lay spread eagle on the mattress they've dragged downstairs to have in front of the fireplace in this freezing winter, but here's Louis feeling like he's burning up. His temples are sweating and through the pores on his scalp, fingers clammy and clothes too much. He's been stripped down to just a thin white vest but even that feels like too much.

Louis turns his head to raise an inquisitive brow at Harry when the Dominus laughs louder than usual. "What is it?"

Harry turns onto his side and the blackness of his pulsating emeralds orbs sparkly from the fire reflecting light off them. He nudges Louis' cheek with his nose and finally gets his place nuzzled into the sweet powerhouse of his neck.

"The temperature has not changed, haud mirum." Little rumbles and Harry's calloused fingertips repeatedly rub Louis' tummy pudge. "Hot flushes is a symptom of your body preparing to take care of my pups for nine months. You are...very pregnant, my lover."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 465 25
Louis is a stressed-out editor who is in desperate need of the holiday with his family in the cute little snowy town of Winterhollow. And what he had...
6.6K 318 14
What would you do if you saw someone riding your bike, which had been stolen weeks before, across campus? Omega Harry chose to show no mercy. He didn...
1.5K 81 7
Summary: "I do not care if she banishes me to my chambers for a month or the rest of the year, you two must see reason," Louis protests, feeling a mi...
40.7K 2.2K 13
"You came right after the piano. I loved you that much." [Completed]