To See the Bright Side (Narut...

By BluePringlez

Usagi is a normal quiet girl on the outside, friends with just about everyone, with a few secrets... She love... More

Prolouge-A Wish
1. A Meaningless Confession
3-Threads of Time and Memories
4-A Pointless Test
5-The Truth Might Set You Free...
6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS
7-To be Stronger
8- I tried to keep it a secret
9-Birthday -Part 1
10- Birthday, Part 2
11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much
12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:
13-Jason Returns? -gasp-
14-You Had a Reunion Party...And Didn't Invite Me?!
15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT
16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c
17-Back to the Hospital.. :c
18- Prophecys Suck
19- Space c:
20-One word...Kawaii
21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/
22- Swog
23-Memo-ed! :D
24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...
25- Its not PMS. Its the (.)
26- Woof
27- Fear

2-Thats What She Said

1.5K 49 7
By BluePringlez

Usagi POV-

On my way to the Hokage's office I had a minor sight attack... Anna saved me by telling me to count to 15 and calm down. I was fine after that I guess...Kakashi told me to go into the hokage's office and wait  and there I stood in the room I never thought I'd ever see besides in a laptop or T.V. The Hokage's office.

"Wow...I never thought I'd be here" I said looking around the office. Kakashi was leaning by the doorway keeping a watchful eye on me.

"Neither did I, but we are both wrong huh?" Kakashi said bored and sarcastically.

"No I mean..." I sighed knowing he wouldn't believe me. "Never mind" I said looking down at the floor. "Hey Kakashi, do you know what team 7 is?" I asked him, trying not to make it obvious I knew what was,or already happened in the future.

"Hmm? Oh, no? What is it? A movie?" He asked bored again

I sighed. And shook my head.

"It's not important..." I said and sat down on the floor. Suddenly the door slamed open revealing, yep, believe it! NARUTO, and Duck-boy along with Pink Haired Duck Food.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Naruto yelled.

"I saw an old lady an-" Kakashi answered 

"LIER!" Sakura yelled

"LIER! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I yelled pointing at Kakashi. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "THAT CAKE IS A LIE! I dont trust you anymore..." I said and walked over to the corner adjacent to where Kakashi was leaning on, and cried planting mushrooms and farming them, becoming a Sauske. "Oh Kami... Look Now I'm becoming an emo female Sauske.." I murmured to my self. I stopped farming just to stand up and turn around to see Sauske raising an eyebrow. I turned back around and sat back down. "I wish I were never born..." (///_.)

I could feel all 4 Shinobi's gazes on my back. "Kakashi-sensei? Who is she? What cake was she talking about? What is she doing in that corner?" Sakura asked, like the usless person she is. 

"I'm a lier?" Kakashi asked confused, ignoring Sakura's Pointless non-answerable questions. (like Why is Kakashi's Hair being mean to Newton's law? HIS HAIR IS TO STAY DOWN! Unless he uses Hair-jello which kind of cancels out Newton's Law)

"Thats what she said!" I said jumping up and doing a pose as if to say "LOOK UP!"

I heard Kakashi sigh and Sauske scoff.

'Somebody is Emo! Somebody is Emo! Somebody is Emo! That's a certain UCHIHA!' Anna Began to sing in my head, to the tempo of 'I got a jar of Dirt' song, which ALMOST everyone in my school has heard about at least once.

"Somebody is Emoo! Somebody is Emoo! Somebody is Emoo! That's a certain UCHIHA!" I sang with her at the same time. I pointed to Sauske. "Yes, you, Emo Duckbutt!" I yelled at Sauske who looked like I was a time traveler from the future...but then again...I am! :D Sakura looked really annoyed...

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Anna and Usagi" I answered with a smile.

"Which one?" Naruto asked confused. I did the hand signs of Shadow Clone Jutsu, even though Anna could do it on her own, but It'd scare everyone if she just came out from nowhere. 

She appeared in a poof.

"OH MY KAMI! You let me out! Oh! I love you so muchhh~" Anna sung hugging me in a death grip. I pointed to Anna after she let go.

"This is Anna, She has Greenish Blue Eyes, While I am Usagi, Dark blue eyes. Also, our birthmarks tells us apart. She also has a WAY different personality. If you haven't noticed, she's...bubbily...I'm the sarcastic one, she's the prankster one that sticks post-it notes everywhere in your room while you sleep, then you have to take forever-"

"THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO I SWEAR! IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!" Anna yelled pointing a finger at me.

"That happens every day! YOU SAID YOU'D STOP ,BUT NO! I BET IF I WASN'T ASLEEP IN A FOREST YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO GET POST-ITS AND DO IT AGAIN!! I yelled an angry vein popping out of my head. Everyone sweat dropped. She stuck out her hand, about to use her Power. I widened my eyes "Don't you dare you bitch!" I yelled, For a second she was gone then the next thing I know I cant see...Its yellow everywhere. I moved my hand and there were sounds of paper rubbing against me. 

"HAHAHHA! OH MY GOD! I WISH I HAD THE CAMERA! OHOHOHO! This makes up for the morning~" Anna sung. I Put my hands on my face and felt post-its...She put post-its all over my body... I ripped off the post-its from my face, it HURT! Its like tape is all over your face!

"AH! THAT HURT YOU BITCH! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I yelled lunging for her, I pushed her to the ground and was on top of her. I Shook her shoulders and screamed at her but she disappear. "I'll get you later you crack headed bitch!" I said yelling, knocking on my head.

Kakashi and everyone else fell. Naruto,however, was laughing his head off. I looked at him, and evil smile appeared on my face,he looked taken aback and hid behind Sauske, who was smirking.

'Blueeeeeeeeee'  Anna sung, calling my nickname. She said that because Usagi means Bunny in Japanese, then Bunny can be Blue because she says that I always look and sound so depressed. And She can change Blue to Bluey- a mix of Bunny and Blue, said as Blue-EE.

'What?' I answered back in my head as I ripped off the post-its from my body.

'Since Naruto knows Kakashi then it seems they already did the survival test...which means we missed Sexy No Jutsu...and Naruto and Sauske's First Kiss...' Anna said to me, sounding quite upset. 

'What do you want me to do about it?' I asked her back in my head, I was now finished with most of the post-its, besides the ones on my back, she probably wrote on it, like I <3 Tobi-kun. Ugh what a fan-girl.

'Please...'  Anna then practically sent me a mental video with subtitles. The video showed me talking to Naruto, asking him if he could kiss Sauske then do the Sexy no Jutsu.

I fell on the floor in total shock. Everyone looked at me confused

'Please please please please please please please please please!!!' She continued 

"OH MY KAMI! NO IM NOT DOING IT! YOU COME OUT ON YOUR OWN AND DO IT!! I'M NOT LISTENING! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA POTS AND PANS!   POTS AND PANS!" I yelled holding my hands of my ears and rolling on the floor.  Anna appeared behind me, a blush on her face. She slowly walked up to Naruto and Sauske. "OH KAMI NO! DON'T DO IT! But if you do let me get a good seat!" I said grinning as Naruto and Sauske sweat dropped. She grabbed Naruto's hands and put them in the position for Transform then Whispered in his ear. Naruto grinned and POOF! Before us was female Naruto! Then Anna grabbed Female Naruto's Hair and Sauske's hair and Bashed their heads together to form an awkward kiss. I fell to the floor laughing my head off. You could hear the inner Sakura spilling onto the floor. Kakashi fainted long ago from blood-loss, from the nose.

"Well! Lets go to the K.I.A Stone!" Anna said, I nodded. A Kakashi stood by the window. I looked at where the fainted one was. He stood too. 

"Awwwwwww! NO FAIR!" I yelled, upset. 

"It's okay! Kakashi! We'll cya there! And that book of yours~ will have the hottest seat in the house to watch our ceremony!" Anna said grinning. She held her palm out and stopped time. This time, because I was holding her hand I was now in the middle of time with her. She walked up to Kakashi, with me following, and reached into his Vest, finding his Perverted book, and another 2. I smiled as I held all three. We jumped out the window. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FF - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was quiet, the only sound heard was our footsteps on the ground and the beating of our hearts, along with the ringing in our ears. No birds were chirping or anything. I found some sticks and built a  little house from it. Then placed Kakashi's books inside of the house. Anna gave me matches and I streaked it and set it on fire. I let go of Anna's hand and the noise of the world returned, gears of time spinning round and round.  I suddenly heard a very loud yell of frustration coming from the Hokage's Building. I looked at Anna with worried eyes

"I Say we sing a song, for the people K.I.A. and what might happen to us when Kakashi finds us..." Anna says, I nod, We're screwed. We both sat down on the ground surrounding the fire. Then as if on cue we both start singing, in harmony, I the Alto (harmony)  part, Anna the Soprano (Melody). (play video) 

"If I die young bury me it satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sing me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

Oh oh oh oh

....

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and

Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no

Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

..

The sharp knife of a short lifee, well

I've had just enough time-" Anna stopped so did I. I could feel a presence nearby.

"YOU!" I heard from behind me. I snapped around and saw Kakashi, His eyes were burning with total evil. 

The fire infront of me went to the sky signaling that was the end of all 3 perverted books.

"HALLELUJAHH! THE CLOSET PERV HAS NOW BEEN CONTAINED AND REFINED! WE NOW THANK YOU KAMI FOR LETTING US SAVE THIS POOR SOUL FROM THE FOUL DEMONS OF PERVYNESS!! WE MUST NOW FIND THE SNAKE PERVERT THAT GIVES HICKEYS OF DOOM!!" Anna yelled at the top of her voice, I snickered because I already knew the Chuinn exams haven't started yet or Sakura would have had her hair cut short.

I sat up only to slip and fall on my back. My eyesight began to waiver, but I wasn't loosing consciousness it was just my eye sight acting up again...OH KAMI! THATS BAD!

It became dark, as in TOTAL DARKNESS!

"Oh Shit! What the hell did you do?! Count to 94!" Anna yelled, counting usualy calms me down and my eyes act up when I'm stressed or too much sunlight hits my eyes. 

"Twin #2 Are you okay?" I heard Kakashi say to either me or Anna, but we both ignored him.

I counted to 94 calming down with each number. 

"Hey...what if that happens and you aren't here to tell me a number..?" I asked Anna. Talking outloud not knowing where she was.

"Then what would be the point of coming here?" Anna said, her voice cracking in mid-sentence. "I want to SEE Tobi, and Itcha...not hear storys about him! I dont want to read any more manga! Or watch any more anime! I want to wittness! You dont read in the fan-fics about people hearing fights going on...We need to...expirience." Anna said quieting down. "Say something!"

"Sorry! 48! 49! 50! 51! 52! 53! 54! 55!...What about Gaara...and Haku...I always wanted to meet Haku... but it looks like they already met him."

"HEY! Kakashi! Did you hear about the bridge they are building in the Mist Village?" Anna yelled. I facepalmed 

'You can't just ask that!' I told her in my thoughts.

"You mean the Naruto Bridge?" Kakashi awnsered.

"See! THEY KILLED HAKU! I KNE-MF MFF! ...." I heard Anna yell then get muffled.

"GAH! EWW!" I heard Kakashi yell. 

'I licked his hand hehe, he tastes like pocky <3 " Anna thought to me.

"OH MY GOD ANNA! YOU'VE BEEN OVER TAKEN BY PERVERTED DEMONS!" I Yelled horrified.

"Thats what she said!" She yelled back.

Slowly my vision came back as I neared 94.

"Yes! I can see! Now I must exorcise you! I MUST GET HOLY WATER" 

"NO I DONT WANA RUN! I ENJOY BEING A FATSO!" Anna cryed and ran behind Kakashi, who seemed to forget the past, very quickly, may I say.

"Exorcise?" Kakashi asked confused.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" Me and Anna said at the same time. We had a mini glare-staring contest.

"Double Jinx...Triple Jinx...AGH FORGET ABOUT IT!" We both said again... Mini glare contest becomes the state championship... Kakashi moved in front of her breaking off our glares.

"I WIN!" I said first. I smiled triumphantly. 

Footsteps walked up from behind me, and there stood the Hokage with Iruka.

"Why hello Kakashi, who is this?" The Hokage asked him.

Anna moved away from Kakashi back next to me. I squatted down and ripped out some Grass before standing up again with blades of grass in each hand. Anna looked at me and nodded as a secret message was passed between us.

"This is Usagi, and Anna, they are very strong, and although it dosen't look like it, I believe they are Rouges who offer intelligence. They seem to know things we don't..." Kakashi said swiping a few glances our way but keeping his eyes fixed on the Hokage.

"Is this true?" The Hokage asked us, turning his gaze on me and Anna.

"Yep" Anna said at the same time I said "Nope" We both popped the P.

I glared at Anna. "NOPE!"

She glared back. "YEP!!"

"FOR ONCE JUST DON'T INTERFERE!" I said turning my body torwards her 

"WE HAVE TO STOP IT!" Anna said referring to what Ochimoomoo does during the Chuinn exams. The stress of yelling blurred my sight. I Sighed

"No. We have to keep it on track" I said more quietly

"Why?" Anna said confused

"So Naruto wins" I said almost at a whisper

"Ahem! Will anyone of you fess up?" The Hokage says to us.

I sighed "Fess up what? We just know plans, but they have to stay in motion in order for the sands of time to keep turning." I said glaring at Anna, who was the Time Keeper, also known as the one who controls the Sands of Time. She just shrugged. "However, me and my....sister must watch to make sure, everything progresses correctly... like how the writer wanted it." I getting quieter with every word.

"Can we be shinobiiiii? PLEASEEE!?" Anna yelled, practically in my ear. The hokage laughed alittle, turning my attention to him.

"Kakashi, they cant be Rouges if they aren't even Shinobi, How about you take one, and Asuma takes the other." The Hokage said turning back to Kakashi.

"NOPE!" Me and Anna yelled at the same time.

"She's with me" I said pointing to Anna. The hokage furrowed his eyebrows. 

"I'm sorry that isn't possible, their cant be 5 people on a team." He said looking at me and my sister. I sighed.

"Oh, well, Kakashi! I thought you would have figured it out by now! We are both in one body." Anna said smiling.

The hokage looked at me and my sister in shock. "How?" He asked.

"Well, Uh...She's kind of-"

"I'm the Keeper of Time!" Anna sung.

The hokage looked at her for a second. "What?"

"You heard her.." I sighed (I've been sighing so much today...) "She lives in my body as the Keeper of Time, I am the Guardian of the Keeper of Time, blah,blah,blah, Ledgends Legends Legends, THE END! Now! I'm so bored right now..." I said looking around. Remebering I had grass in my hand, I looked at the hokage. "Here's proof" I said as I let the grass fall down slowly, Wind slowly accelerated around me keeping my on my feet.The grass circled around Anna. I bent down into the fire and grabbed a small piece a paper that was left from the Paradise series. I slowly put it near Anna and WAHM! All the blades of glass went through the paper at such a fast speed. leaving holes in the paper. The grass continued to circle Anna. I groaned and let the wind die out.

"Now! Where's my Ninja Headband!" Anna yelled Happily.

--------------------------------------------FF--------------------------------------

 Me and Anna walked out of the Forest with Headbands wrapped around our necks. I wore my blue hoodie and jeans, the Headband fit snuggily on my neck with some room for my chin.Anna wore a green fall coat and jeans, the headband in the same place. Tomorrow we meet our new team. Team 7!

*story end*

__________________<3 PLEASE READ THIS <3______________________________

OH KAMI I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER! I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF! I wrote this whole chapter yesterday! But it didn't save so I re-did it on paper then typed it up! I love it right now! I'm going to add some fillers for a while (Named Kakashi's Revenge) So the fillers Will be about Kakashi trying to get back at Usagi and Anna for burning his books. I need Suggestions!! 8D 

This was the longest chapter I've ever typed in my entire life! I'm so pleased! However I'm too lazy to spell check EVERY LITTLE THING! So please do tell me how It was!

COMMENT! I NEED SUGGESTIONS! <3

Arigauto -bows- ~Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...
5.1K 202 42
This story has happened within the time of Season 2 is started. However, what if Chibi Usa didn't come to the past alone, but brought along another g...
847K 27.7K 38
Sato Sayaka, age thirteen, is assigned to learn the Rasengan from Namikaze Minato, the sensei of Nohara Rin, Uchiha Obito, and Hatake Kakashi. Obito...
1.7K 55 21
He felt the warm embrace of his sister, who was currently squeezing him in her arms. A teardrop fell onto her kimono, leaving a small puddle behind m...