His Little One

By DeviouslyInnocent324

MATURE!! "Do you know what a dominant and a submissive is little one?" He asked. His eyes were steady, his fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

58.3K 1.3K 434
By DeviouslyInnocent324

Enjoy. Comment and Star.
*
Rosalinda's jaw dropped. "Is that all you think about?"

As he flicked through his phone knowing very well he had a lifetime worth of emails and contracts to read over. Leon smirked at her question. "What are you referring to little one?"

Rosalinda glared at him. "Sex. You're always thinking about sex."

The man had the nerve to scoff at her. He took her hand into his and led it down to the hard bulge on the front of his pants. Rosalinda gasped, yanking her hand away.

Leon shook his head at her innocent reaction. "I'm going away for a bit."

"Oh." Rosalinda said shrugging her shoulder.

She vaguely recalls a conference that required traveling.

"That's all you have to say?" He questioned, something about the sound of his voice made it seem as if he were annoyed by her reaction.

Rosalinda looked down at her wet shoes. What else was she going to say? Don't go? Her heart clench, at not being able to see the same amused smirk he reserved for her, their random banters about irrelevant topics over the phone or through texting, but she wasn't going to hang off his leg and beg him to stay.

"I don't know what to say." She admitted.

He shook his head and fished for his car keys. "You could start off by saying how much you'll miss me."

It was her turn to scoff. "Sorry to brake it to you, but I hardly know you to say something like that."

Lies! She was going to miss his, her brain was in denial while, her heart was ready to climb up her body to the stubborn organ and beat it to a pulp.

He walked to the car in silence. Leon held the door open for her to get in and he followed, in deafening silence he began driving. "So you're saying you won't miss me being around."

Rosalinda bit her lip. "I'll miss you, being around." Wasn't it obvious? He brightened her mood any time he was around. In addition, clearly see how much nicer he was around her and others whenever they were together. Her presence acted like a balm towards Leon's cold personality and he quelled her loneliness.

It warmed her to know, she was slowly worming her way closer to him. He confessed a couple things to her, such as how he used to drink on a daily. Not to the point that he was addicted, but he sadly admitted that it numbed him allowing him to work better. It made her ache at the she wasn't there when he needed support, but was glad that she was with him now.

"Where are you going if you don't mind me asking?" She was tempted to ask, that same day she discovered about his travels, but she didn't want to look desperate or nosy.

"South America. I would ask you to come along, but I already know the answer." He admitted.

Rosalinda laughed. "Yes I would have said no, school is about to begin."

He sighed. "I would give you the whole damn world if you give into me."

Shocked by his words Rosalinda didn't know what to say. She wasn't ready to commit to anything. She took comfort in his presence, and that alone was enough for the moment. Rosalinda was shocked to hear the sincerity in his voice.

"I don't want the world."

"Of course you don't." They reached the apartment complex. He didn't say a word and Rosalinda took that as her queue to leave. Getting out the car she walked to complex and opened the door. She was surprised he didn't open her door and walk to all the way up to her front door, like he usually did.

Did her words really hurt his feelings? Was she being too cold and distant with him?

Shaking her head she hard the engine of a car she could only guess to be him peeling off into the night. Rosalinda didn't want to think about the tugging sensation she felt in her heart, instead she thought about her up coming first day of school.

School was something she couldn't wait for. To start fresh and learn new things everyday; school for her was like a second home. Rosalinda already knew she will most likely spend most of her day in the school library. She was thinking about going into work study; maybe if she got a job at the school during the semester it would benefit her more than working at the restaurant.

*
The next morning Rosalinda arrived at work and began serving people their afternoon brunch.

As she headed into the kitchen she saw a group of her coworkers huddled up by the small tv. Wondering as to what could be so important Rosalinda went to go investigate.

"Breaking news Leon Wyatt famous billionaire and entrepreneur is officially engaged to model Marsha Benton." The anchor woman happily announced.

And truth be told the couple appeared on screen. Leon looked serious while Marsha clutched onto his arm like a leech.

"The wedding will be announced very soon." Marsha squealed.

Rosalinda shook her head. "All men are the same." As she walked back out with hot plates of food in her hands.

Sherry intervened and have her a look of sympathy. "Sis I'm sorry, if I ever see him I'm throwing a brick at his head."

Rosalinda laughed. "It's ok I'm just glad this time I wasn't knee deep in a relationship with a man I didn't know."

Sherry gave her a sad smile and left her alone.

After work she went to the cafe and got her usual piece of cake and waited for the bus. She was getting a call from a random number and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She timidly asked.

"It all a lie." A very familiar voice sounded at the end of the line.

"Doesn't seem so." Rosalinda said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

She heard him sigh loudly. "You're not going to believe me are you?"

Should she? It all seemed pretty legit on tv at work during brunch. "Why should I? How are you going to prove to me it's all make believe?"

He grunted in annoyance. "Do you really think I would go back to Marsha when I've been practically stalking you."

He did have a point there. Rosalinda bit her lip as she thought about what to say next.

"How did coming back from South America, result in an engagement? Please explain that?" Rosalinda threw it in his face, as much as she said that she believed him, a large piece of her was angry and jealous at the model.

But the sad part was, Marsha had him first so there was no reason for her to feel anything at all.

"I'm telling you it's not true, it's all for the media."

The media? What about her? Did he think she was going to be ok with it all and pretend that Marsha was nothing but a gust of wind? Annoyed Rosalinda let out an aggravated breath.

"I'm not going to tell you want to do. Do what you must Leon." With that she hung up the phone.

*
The next morning Rosalinda walked into work only to have the place filled with people and cameras. Not wanting to be part of any of whatever was going on she went to clock in to begin her shift.

Sherry was in the kitchen chewing nervously at her thumb nail. Once she spotted Rosalinda she pounced. "Girl you would never believe who's out there right now."

Rosalinda shrugged. "The mayor?"

Sherry have her an unamused look. "William Keller!"

"Who's that?" Now intrigued by her friend's joyous reaction.

"He's the hottest man alive and let's not forget about how filthy rich he is. He's here because he's close friends with the manager. I'm going out there to flaunt my stuff, I want a take a bite of that man cake." Sherry said as she pinched her cheeks and ruffled her hair.

Rosalinda laughed as she went to serve the people waiting at her tables.

As her day was about to end the commotion about this William Keller quelled when the man left along with the camera crew. Too bad she couldn't see Sherry's man crush.

And thank the lord from above that she wasn't closing. To think about it she was never asked to close again after that night Leon helped out. Not that she minded she was forced to get a new pair of shoes cause if those witches.

Leon was still all being mentioned all around her as well as Marsha's new clothing line.

Leon had made several attempts to contact her, but Rosalinda was having none of that. She didn't want to hear what he had to say.

Her school granted her work study, while she attended classes. The manager of the restaurant didn't have a way to squeeze her in to work so this was her two week. Sherry was more than happy to hear about her big news.

She had to admit after she made the decision to call it quits and end all communication with Leon it's been pretty quite. Rosalinda had always been a isolated person and kept to herself, so she mostly spent her nights watching the same movies.

As soon as Rosalinda arrived home she crawled into her small sofa bed and snuggled up with a bag of marshmallows. She was watching the same sappy romantic movie that never failed to make her cry. By the end she was a sobbing mess with tissues littered around her.

*
Two weeks had passed completing the month and things were relatively quite. Once Rosalinda reached her last day at working at the restaurant she was more than happy to serve her usual clients.

What she didn't expect was to see Marsha and Leon seated in her section having a romantic dinner. Boy did that sting; the model was more than happy to express her happiness and flaunt the giant diamond ring on her finger that shined like the North Star.

The model had a salad while Leon ordered a steak. His eyes did not once stray from her once. She however was caught by him, when her eyes unconsciously gazed longingly at him.

Marsha knew there was a connection between them and did everything in her power to intervene. She felt something brewing. When Rosalinda dropped her pen, Leon was more than happy to pick it up and have his rough hand caressing hers.

Rosalinda would try to limit her interaction with the couple, but Leon would always call her back. While, Marsha would call her back to complain or remark about the food and her bad service. The model had complained to her manager that Rosalinda was getting too friendly with her fiancée. To her surprise he said nothing, but looked over to Leon once and said bluntly said he was going to take care of it.

She was assigned to another table and Sherry took over. And her very meddling friend confessed to Leon that it was Rosalinda's last day. The man actually was mad once he found out. Rosalinda was shocked about his reaction and Leon had questioned her as to what she planned to do.

Rosalinda ignored him and formally said goodnight and went off to finish her shift. Marsha was happy to hear about this and left practically dragging Leon out the door. Rosalinda went home and excited to start a new semester of school the next day.

*

Her classes were nicely spaced out and gave her time to eat. Sitting outside with a good book she borrowed from the library where she was now working at and a good passion fruit smoothly she was content.

Rosalinda jerked up when she heard her phone ringing. Placing her books down she answered the phone.

"Hola hija." (Hi daughter)

Sighing knowing this phone call was inevitable and there was no point in faking that her mother had the wrong number.

"Hi mom."

"En español por favor." (In Spanish please.) her mother irritatingly said.

"No mom you understand me fine." Rosalinda said rubbing her temple, she slowly felt an incoming migraine her mother was giving her. There was only one reason her mother was calling, she was getting married.

"You ungrateful little girl after all I did for you." Her mother argued.

"You mean leave me to fend for myself at such a young age to find a rich man to marry?" Rosalinda said as matter of fact.

Her mother scoffed knowing very well Rosalinda was right.

"I didn't call you so you can disrespect me. I need you to be at my fiancé's mansion later this month we're getting married." She declared.

"I'll see what I can do mom. I'm pretty busy with school."

Her mother made a noise of disgust. "School, I don't understand your obsession with school. Whatever happened to Julian, I thought you too would have been married already."

"We broke up."

She heard cursing in the background and chose to ignore it.

"He was rich! Came from a wealthy family! What did you do?" She said accusingly.

Rosalinda cupped the cheek where Julian struck her the night of their brake up. "He cheated on me and hit me."

In confessing something she was afraid to confess to others, she didn't expect her mother to cry or anything. A little sympathy wouldn't hurt, but received another scoff. "What did you do Rosalinda?"

"Sleep with him mother, I didn't want to sleep with him."

"You're still a virgin after all these years? You might as well join a convent. I can see why he left. Anyways I'll text you the information and I'll see you at the reception party. Please dress formal and not in those old lady dresses you like to wear." Her mother cut the call before Rosalinda could say anything.

She shoved her phone in her bag and thumped her head against the wooden table.

"Come on now life can't be that bad." Spoke an unfamiliar voice.

Rosalinda picked up her head and saw a tall man in casual clothes. He was very tall and lean. He obviously worked out and took care of his body. His face was composed of sharp angles and high cheekbones, very model like with dark hair, thick eyebrows and scruffy beard.

His smile was all charming, but what drew her in was those dark eyes, practically obsidian.

"Can I help you?" She asked confused.

He chuckled it was deep and baritone, very similar to one she knew very well that had the tendency of making her toes curl. The man in front of her on the other hand, didn't carry the same authoritative or dominate aura, he seemed kind.

"I'm trying to make a beautiful woman smile." He admitted tucking his hands in his pocket shyly.

Rosalinda blushed at the compliment. "Oh that's not necessary, but thank you." She got up to leave and went to her next class. It was a requirement and was not looking forward to it.

Once she found an appropriate seat she sat down and pulled out a pen and her binder. Twirling her pen she waited for the professor to make an appearance, while she watched students walk in to take a seat.

Take noticed in the two front rows crammed by women side by side, all a giggling mess. Rosalinda was more than intrigued as to what was happening.

She was shocked to see the same man who walked up to her during her brake. He looked around the room and once he saw her he smirked and lifted the book she was reading.

"You left this Ms. Canto." He said and all the girls from the front row turned back to glare at her. She wasn't worried about the book, she hoped and prayed he didn't read the paper that was inside.

Her face turned red at the idea of her political science professor finding out she spent her free time reading romantic books and writing erotic short stories.

Rosalinda developed the habit not that long ago. It was something that allowed her to use her imagination, leaving her squirming and wet. But by the time she was done, she was rushing to play with herself.

At the moment she was trying to recreate the maid story that was never finished. She wanted so badly for it to be continued, but the author decided to move to a new story. Rosalinda took matters into her own hands and was now going to continue it for herself.

"Hello, class I'm professor Keller, very new to the school and would like it if you all gave me the opportunity to teach you new things and open those minds of yours." He said all while looking at her.

Rosalinda kept her head down most of the time and tried to take notes. He did not once call on her, but the women in the front were more than happy to volunteer.

Once class was over Rosalinda raced to the front to snatch her book and leave to work at the library. The desk was empty and didn't see her book. She looked up to see him skimming through her most intimate thoughts.

Rosalinda snatched the paper out of his hand; her face was hot and flushed with embarrassment. "That's private." She as well snatched the book and ran out the room without a second thought.

She heard him calling after her, but ignored him and went to the other side of the campus where she knew no one would find her and started to sort out books and other things.

The pay wasn't amazing, but they were willing to help her with lowering her school loans and tuition which was a huge thing.

It was night by the time she was done. She had taken a brake in between work and was able to do what little work was assigned since she was in library and the books she needed were accessible.

From the university to Sherry's house was not at all far. Tonight, as much as she begrudged the idea of walking she had to, the bus was no where in sight and the schedule said it was supposed to arrive fifteen minutes ago.

The walk was quick and before she knew it she was home. Sherry was on the couch chewing on her thumb that couldn't be a good sign. Once her friend saw her Sherry gave her sympathetic look.

Rosalinda walked over and sat down placing her bag beside her.

"It appears the infamous Leon Wyatt is now married to the world known runway model Marsha Benton." They showed pictures of the wedding and the reception party. Rosalinda rolled her eyes and went to change into her pajamas.

Once in the bathroom she turned on the faucet to wash her face she looked into the mirror and saw two stray tears slip from the corner of her eyes spill down her cheeks.

"I should have never said yes." She sadly said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
10.8M 220K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
532K 12.2K 75
DISCLAIMER: this finna be a long book so be patient wimme •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I felt him staring...
253 0 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...