Transformers Prime Memory is...

Por vontage

Memory is the key without memory one can not recognize a sense of self. none know this better than Annabeth s... Más

Transformers Prime Memory is the key
:Part 1 : What do you remember?
Chapter 1:: Giant Robots?!
Chapter 2:: Incentive and an upgrade
Chapter 3:: Sunrise and Promises
Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!
Chapter 5:: Old friends and New
Chapter 6:: Memories or a Nightmare
Chapter 7:: School
Chapter 8:: Grafitti, Pranks and More Unanswered Questions
Chapter 9:: Memories of a lost love ( We will remember our fallen)
Chapter 10:: Air ducts and cyber cats
Chapter 12:: Close Calls
Chapter 13:: Lost
Chapter 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 15 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 16 Truth and Deception
Chapter 17 The Deal
Chapter 18 The Man in the Iron Mask
Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm Part 1: Nothing ventured nothing gained
Chapter:20 Calm 2: The Quiet,Wise,Cunning, the Wolf in Sheeps' Clothing

Chapter 11:: Secret Plans

986 50 4
Por vontage

(Authors note:: Sup guys!! XD sorry for the wait I had a bit of writers block for this one. Any way this is the eleventh installment of Transformers Prime Memory is the key. So sit back relax and enjoy but before we start as always. I own nothing but this story, my OC's, and personal inventions everything else belongs to Hasbro or their respective owners. Nightraider is SaigeLakeman's and Amsel is DragonNinja's. And the first part in Raf's Pov is from Chapter 37 of unexpected friendships. As always point out Ocish tendencies and other grammar errors. Special thanks to Pumpkincat, MoonRiver137, Jackiejellybean, Darkness Prime, SaigeLakeman, Shayma98, Narutard2Heart, Tori Tooley, Victoria tooley, Murds9; thanks for the help bud ;), Patchworkangel, BumblebeeIronhide, and DragonNinja my Rp buddy. Now it is time for the (insert fanfare here)  

Quote of the day:: "Do not fear the unknown for fear is just an illusion produced in order to make you fail" -????? Enjoy you guys ;)  

////////////////////

(Raf's pov)

"As you all know Optimus has forgotten who he is and believes he is still Orion Pax. And Megatron is using this to his advantage" stated Ratchet as Nightraider adopted a shocked expression that seemed to say well that explains a lot. Ratchet looked down at her as he continued "You were the last to see him is there anything you can tell us?"

"There was a human with him. She seemed nice enough, her name was Annabeth" replied Nightraider. Annabeth?! I thought in shock. I looked between Miko and Jack to see similar expressions on their faces. They must be thinking the same thing I am.

"Why was there a human aboard the Nemesis?" asked Arcee in confusion. Nightraider simply shrugged in response.

"I don't think she was with the cons. She seemed to stick pretty close to Optimus" she replied shrugging once more.

"Do you think he's actually turned con?" asked Bulkhead voicing the fear of every one human and bot alike in the room. My blood ran cold as I awaited Nightraider's answer.

"I don't think so." She replied with a shrug. "When I saw them they both seemed skeptical of what the Decpticons were doing, I think me telling them made them start to question Megatron even though they didn't believe me. But they stilled followed Megatron's commands. I didn't get another chance to talk to them. Optimus took me to Megatron who told them I was crazy! And locked me up so I couldn't interfere anymore!" she said angrily before grumbling "I'm not crazy" under her breath.

"I don't know your pretty close kid" replied wheelie as he entered the room. Nightraider rolled her eyes in response.

"So what's the plan?" asked Nightraider trying to get us back on topic. Everyone looked at each other until it was clear no one had any idea.

"We don't exactly have one" replied Arcee.

"Yet!" chirped Bee

"Their "room" was right next to the energon storage unit which has a lot of security. Megatron certainly planed this one out. If we snuck in it would be extremely difficult to rescue them and even if we did he would never come! Megatron's fed him so many lies he'd probably try and kill us the moment he saw us!" stated Nightraider outraged as the others scowled.

"We really can't do anything can we?" asked Jack.

"I don't know" replied Nightraider sadly. We were all silent for a moment.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked

"Hope for the best I guess." replied Nightraider as we all gave each other concerned looks as a silence settled over the base. Everyone went off to do their own thing as Jack, Miko and myself moved off to the side in a secluded corner of the base to discuss what we had learned.

"Dude! Do you guys think that maybe AB is the same Annabeth that NR was talking about?!" asked Miko excitedly.

"Miko we don't need to jump to conclusions we don't have anything but a name. And Annabeth is a pretty common name so it could be someone else entirely" replied Jack trying to give our meeting a bit of order.

"But dude if she is then she could help us get Optimus back!!" exclaimed Miko

"That's right Miko she could or not. We don't know whose side she's on." reminded Jack

"Guys?" I asked trying to gain their attention.

" Miko we can't just go up to her and say Hey have you seen this giant sentient red and blue robot?!" replied Jack.

"Guys!" I yelled trying to gain their attention." Why don't we just ask?!"

" Because she never says anything! How are you even going to get her to tell you?" asked Miko. "She doesn't even yell when I do everything in my power to make her angry! She just looks at me for a second before going back to what ever she was doing! She didn't even smile when I put a frog in Mrs. Grant's purse!"

"She has a point Raf. I've never heard Annabeth utter so much as a word." Stated Jack

"I don't know but I'm going to talk to her about it. Hopefully she'll be cooperative. Maybe she'll say something if we all get put in the same group for our Science Project!" I exclaimed

"Well at least we have something to go on worst thing that can happen is she doesn't know anything or she refuses to help us." Replied Jack as we all nodded in agreement. As we all went back to the main room I picked up my computer and started looking for pictures of the bots on the internet as I usually did, but I wasn't really paying attention. My thoughts were else where. Trying to make sense of what I had just learned. Annabeth seemed so nice why would she have anything to do with the cons? It didn't make any sense! Annabeth was smart she could do math even I had to write out in her head! How could she not realize the Decepticons were the bad guys?! Suddenly a thought occurred to me. When she saved me from Vince was that just a ploy to earn our trust?! I closed the top on my computer and rubbed my eyes. I can't think about this right now it's too much. I'll just have to wait until I see her again. I decided as I heard the Groundbridge power up and went to go check it out.

//// Le time skip by ze Awesome Me to Saturday on the Nemesis///

(Ab pov)

"What you did was very unwise young one" stated Orion on our way to the med bay.

:: Believe me I know. You've said it at least six times already if not more. I replied propping my head up. :: I know I shouldn't have left without telling you where I was going. I just couldn't bring myself to wake you. You haven't been sleeping lately and I didn't want to wake you just for you to start working again. I really am sorry Orion I didn't mean to fall down those vents or get chased by Catzilla, but it happened and there is little I can do to change it.::

"I know it was not intentional young one." He sighed. " I...Just promise me that the next time you decide to go exploring you'll be a bit more cautious and tell me where your going" He replied

:: Scouts honor:: I replied giving a salute and smile. :: Plus I doubt I'll be going anywhere near those air vents for a very, very long time::

"I do not doubt that young one" he replied with a slight smirk gracing his features.

:: So does that mean I don't have to go to med bay?:: I asked with a hopeful expression.

"I do fail to see why you dislike the med bay so much." he replied

:: Because med bay has doctors, medicine, and needles. Three things I hate and despise. :: I replied :: besides I'm not sick so I don't need a doctor therefore this entire trip is pointless::

"That maybe, but you are still going to be checked out whether you like it or not" he replied in a tone that left no room for argument.

:: Fine but I won't like it and if there is so much as a mention of needles I am out of there! Is that understood?:: I asked as Orion simply smirked and nodded as he passes through the med bay doors. I sighed and crossed my arms as I was set on a medical berth. I sat down with a humph and waited for Knockout to finish repairing one of the Vehicons.

"I will return for you shortly youngling please do try to refrain from causing anymore trouble." stated Orion as he left.

:: Eh I'll think about it but I'm not making any promises:: I replied dismissively as I waved goodbye. 

I sighed as Orion left. This was just perfect I hate going to the doctors. I swear the universe is out to get me or something it just never ends. The verbal berating I got from Orion this morning was bad enough; needless to say he was not overly pleased with me when I finally came too. He told me that I had been foolish going off on my own and that I should have woken him and told him where I was going. I had expected as much but I was fine. Sure I have a huge gash on my arm and forehead but I heal pretty fast so I'm not overly concerned. They would be nothing more than a few faint scars in a few days and within a week they'll have disappeared all together. I guess I'm just not seeing why Orion thinks I need to see Knockout for a few scraps and bruises I've had worse. This is nothing compared to the time I got in a fight with that Ralac. Blasted lizard was 8 and half feet tall with a mouth full of teeth that could cut through Orion's armor if it wanted to. Not to mention it could paralyze you if it bit you. I couldn't feel my left arm for 3 hours compared to that this was nothing, but I suppose I better tough it out Orion is just looking out for me after all.

I watched as Knockout finished repairing the Vehicon he had been working on and put all of his things away before walking over to me. "What happened to you?!" He asked. "You look like scrap"

:: Yeah thanks because that makes me feel so much better:: I replied irritably.:: Long story short I fell down an air vent got a few scraps and bruises and Orion freaked. So here I am::

"Nice" replied Knockout with a smirk as he started scanning me. He scanned me a few times before taking on a perplexed look. "That's strange" He stated to no one in particular.

:: What's strange? :: I asked curiously.  

"I....it... it's nothing must be something wrong with my scanner" He replied as he tinkered with it for a few minutes "Go ahead and take off your Jacket so I can see how deep those cuts are." He said as he continued tinkering. I nodded and began to take my jacket off. I winced as it grazed the cut on my arm and gritted my teeth as I slid it off. I looked down at my arm and saw it was black and blue and that the cut went from right before my elbow to my wrist. Maybe Orion had a point I thought as I looked at the long gash a little closer. "Alright I think I got it fixed" stated Knockout as he tried scanning me again.

:: Well?:: I asked. He shook his head in response.

"It's still giving a weird reading but it says you don't have an infection so I'll just bandage that up and you'll be fine." He replied "but were did those burns on the back of your throat come from?"

:: Knockout how many times do have to say it?:: I sighed:: I don't remember anything! I couldn't tell you anything even if I wanted to::

"I was just wondering." He muttered under his breathe as he picked the bandages.

::I know. I'm sorry I just... don't deal with pain very well.:: I replied holding out my arm for him to see.

"It's fine" he replied as he sprayed the cut with some kind of spray and wrapped it up." Just out of curiosity what's under that cloth on you shoulder?" he asked after he had patched up my arm and forehead.

:: Oh that it's nothing:: I replied

"What is it?" he asked

:: It's just a birthmark. Nothing important:: I replied hoping he would drop it.

"A birthmark?" He asked

:: Yes sometimes when humans are born they have strange marks on them and I have one on my arm it's no big deal really. :: I replied.

"Really can I see it?" he asked.

:: Uh I don't know Knockout maybe later. I have some homework to do. :: I replied getting up. I don't know why but I don't think letting anyone see that mark is a good idea. :: I'll catch you later:: I stated picking up my jacket ignoring the pain that lanced through my arms and legs and jumped off the medical berth. As I was walking toward the door I felt myself being lifted off the ground. :: Hey! Put me down!:: I exclaimed as Knockout picked me up and removed the bandage that was covering my mark. I felt my self being dropped quickly landing on my butt. :: What the shards was that for?!:: I asked as I looked up angrily at Knockout to see him looking at me with wide optics. :: What is it? Is something wrong?:: I asked as he started shaking.

(KO's Pov)

"That's not possible Megatron. There's no way your" I replied shakily as I saw that mark. That horrid sparkmare inducing dragon on her arm. "They said they killed them all! There's no way!"

:: Knockout are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost:: asked Annabeth taking a step closer to me.

"Fine! I'm perfectly fine! Why do you ask everyone's fine here absolutely fine no problems here heheh" I replied freaking out a little bit as I backed away.

:: Right well ....I'll see you later Knockout:: she replied replacing the cloth over my mark and getting up and walking out the med bay doors. Holy scrap! This can't be happening. It just can't! Why now?! Why this of planets?! I have to tell Megatron!

(Megsy's pov)

"And you're certain she bore the mark?!" I asked with no small sense of dread.

"Of course I'm sure! She had the exact same marker! If she isn't then that is one heck of a tattoo!" replied Knockout

"Primus" I muttered rubbing my servo over my face. Of all times for one of them to show up it had to be now when we are at our weakest. A single one of their kind could take down twelve or more Vehicon troopers single handedly.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Knockout hoping I had a plan.

"I don't know." I sighed "We are fortunate she does not remember who she is" I replied turning my back on them. "If the Youngling was ever privy to who she is in the first place everything we have worked for would be destroyed. We must prevent the Autobots from discovering who she is at all costs. If we do not"

"How are we going to do that?! She is constant interaction with the Autobot's pets. One of them is sure to notice eventually" interrupted Knockout

"Ensure that they don't." I replied harshly. "You said she was hesitant to show you the mark? Right?!"

"Uh yeah she didn't act like she wanted to show me" replied Knockout hesitantly.

"Good then we can assume she will not allow another to see it without a fight. Use this to your advantage. We must ensure that the girl becomes our weapon and not theirs! We barely survived the last time their kind interfered with ours so we must ensure she fights for us"

"Why not just destroy her now? The last thing we need is a Guardian allying with the Autobots."

"Because if there is one then there are bound to be others and if there are others they will ally with a mark bearer long before they would anyone else." I replied as I turned to face them again " Can you imagine it Knockout? An entire army of beings that could tear you apart with a thought under my command?" I smiled evilly. The girl could be useful indeed.

/////////////

(And done whelp guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry it took me so long I was fighting with myself on whether or not to include that last bit not mention I've had basketball, and everything else under the sun. I have five projects to complete before the end of the week so wish me luck because it's Thursday XD Here's a question for you would you guys like an Ask book for Annabeth and Optimus I've been reading a lot of Asks and dare books and it got me to thinking so if you guys like the idea give me a shout if not give me a shout. Also I embrace grammar Nazis so do what you guys do best critique tell me what you think. Thanks everyone I hope you all had or had a great day and have a beautiful and happy Thanksgiving God bless and check over to the side a dear friend of mine remixed this song called Cruise so give it a listen and maybe a like I promised I would share it with my friends and you are like the only friends I have so T-T XDDD if you got a YouTube channel give it alike and I hope to talk to you guys again soon before you go Like and comment Von is Out!!! Peace! Cue the music! ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.2K 644 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
17K 659 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
52.9K 1.9K 55
A young girl named Daisy Everly who is 6, finds a secret she can never tell. Optimus her new guardian tries to keep her safe, but he didn't try hard...
50.8K 1.6K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...