Falling for my Brothers Best...

By -sincerelyyourstruly

{ UNDER MAJOR EDITING } You never know when you might fall for someone, so hard,so fast. More

Falling for my Brothers Best Friend An Austin Mahone Love Story
Chapter 1; Miami
Chapter 2 Carnival Rides and Concerts
Chapter 3 Sorry
Chapter 4 Exes
Chapter 5 The Wedding Dance
Ignore
Chapter 6 Artwork
Chapter 7 Hurt and Flashbacks
Chapter 8 Walks
Chapter 9 Hospital Beds
Ignore
Chapter 11 Texas
Chapter 12 Stay
Ignore
Chapter 13 Air + Last Chapter
ABOUT THE SEQUEL
something big
50K

Chapter 10 Tear Drops and Moving On

6.6K 162 35
By -sincerelyyourstruly

September 13th, 2013

Song of Chapter "Fix A Heart," By Demi Lovato

*Cassandras coma thing was a dream to fix any confusion*

Cassandra-

I sat on the plane, crying softly. You never know what you have till it's gone. And just like that, our love was gone. I still think about him, but I deleted everything. Texts, pictures, calls, everything.

And just like that, It was gone.

*3 HOURS EARLIER*

Robert,Zach,Austin,Mama,and Alex went to New York while I stayed back. I just didn't feel like leaving the house, and I felt kind of sick. I scrolled through twitter when something caught my eye.

AUSTIN MAHONE AND CAMILA CABELO, LIP LOCKED AND HEATED MAKEOUT SESH TODAY.."

I just brushed that away but more and more tweets came in exactly like the one I had read, pictures of Austin and Camila. And just like that, my heart was broken,

But what really hurt was that he lied, saying he would never do that to me.

I ran upstairs, packing all the clothes I could fit inside my 2 bags. I grabbed my phone, camera, and laptop along in my carry-on. Booking a flight to Los Angeles as soon as possible. Seems that I only had two hours since the next flight would leave. I left a note on Austin's door reading:

Hey, so I heard you didn't want me anymore. Don't bother looking for me, you promised you would never hurt me, and you did. I just wanted to tell you congrats on your new girlfriend, I wish you guys luck, cause I knew this would end up happening and I would soon figure it out sooner or later. I trusted you Austin, and you threw everything away, and u took half of my heart. I gotta go now, but just know to never call, text, or see me again. Goodbye Austin,

By know I was crying writing the small letter. I stuck it on his door so when he would end up coming he would see it,placing the necklace he had given me the first day of our relationship, and so I locked the front door for the very last time and left. I used Roberts car, and drove to the airport. He would soon get it back, with just a simple call from the airport to come get his car. I sat in one of the chairs, before they called my flight.

"Flight 206 boarding to Los Angeles is now boarding."

I walked through the terminal thing and looked one last time at Miami, a place I once called home. I took my seat, placing my luggage on the t and holding my carry on. I grabbed my phone, deleting every picture of us, every text, every call. Instead of "Austy ❤️," for his contact, I changed it to "Never Speaking of Again." Since I wouldn't. I looked out the window, waiting for this dream to be over.

Yet, it wasn't.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, me looking up to see Sam.

"Hey, I didn't know you were still here." I said, moving my carry-on for him to sit. He smiled and sat down, telling me he had to do some work out here before going back to California. "I'm really sorry Cassandra, and this time I'm not lying. I still think about you all the time. I even have your photos of us on my wall. I don't ever want you to go through what I put you through again," he said. I smiled a small smile, before leaning in. "I promise to never let you go Samuel." I said. "I promise to never let you go either Cassandra Alexis Villanueva." He said, kissing my forehead. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, lightly kissing it.

"Cassandra, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked, lifting my chin. "Yes, and I promise I will stay as loyal as you are." I said. "I promise to never break you heart again." He said back, wrapping his arms around my waist, me kissing his soft pink lips. We held each other just like that for a while till we finally pulled back, me smiling.

I'm glad I was back with Sam, since I didn't have to feel as much pain Austin had given me.

Austin:

I kissed her, I kissed Camilla. And then had a heated makeout with her.

Why? Because I was drunk. And all I could think of was Cassandra.

I checked her Instagram, soon found out she had deleted all her photos of me and her. Then twitter, which might as well crushed my heart.

"@cassandravillanueva ; arriving in calif later today, hurt depressed and all the good stuff. greaaat."

She found out, oh no. I texted her, called her, no response. Called the house phone. No response either. Me and the boys weren't talking, since they knew what had happened, especially Robert because I hurt his sister. I felt like the worst person ever, I felt like a, Monster.

And to top everything off, she had left.

Cassandra-

I woke up, me and Sam getting off the plane and into the airport. I soon saw his car from the windows, but also seeing cameras and people outside also. And better yet, they knew I was here and they knew about everything.

"CASSANDRA DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH AUSTIN???"

"CASSANDRA ARE YOU JEALOUS?"

"CASSANDRA DID YOU AND AUSTIN BREAK UP???"

Sam hid me by putting his arm around me, also having his hoodie in his hand so he blocked my face.

"CASSANDRA IS THIS YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?"

I ignored every rude comment and question they had, us both getting inside the car, me still covering my face with his hoodie, his hand still connected with mine. After about 20 minutes getting through all the dudes with cameras, we lost them, me peaking out of the sweater to make sure. I grabbed my sunglasses, kissing Sam on his cheek. "Thank you." I said, him smiling. "No problem princess," he said back, pulling. Into the freeway.

We soon arrived at his fathers house, getting inside. His father and Levi were out of town for about a month so we had the house all to ourself. He grabbed all of our stuff, bringing them upstairs to his room. After everything, he kicked off his shoes and laid down, motioning for me to join him. I cuddled next to him as we watched "KICK ASS," us not really paying attention. He played with my hair and I messed with my phone.

15 missed calls, 35 texts, 19 twitter mentions, and 34 Instagram mentions.

All from Mahomies and the crew. Including Austin on fifty percent of the mentions. I didn't respond to any.

"Princess, you shouldn't have to go through this." He said, turning off the T.V.

He looked at me, knowing I wanted to cry. He kissed my lips, and pulled me closer to him. "I promise to never let you go through any pain anymore. You don't deserve any of this," he said, kissing my forehead brushing a strand of hair. I smiled and kissed his lips, before cuddling till there was no space between us. One hand was on his chest, the other next to me while both his hands were on my waist and back.

"I love you Cassandra. To the moon and farther back."

"I love you too Samuel, to the earth and farther back."

And like that we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, hoping this was a dream.

But it wasn't, and I wasn't in Austin's arms, I was in Sams. But I didn't feel like I belonged in Sam's arms, I never felt like this with Austin's.

I check twitter, and soon saw Austin and Camila walking down the streets of New York together, holding hands. I felt a pain in my chest, only to know it was my heart. A tear slipped from my eye as I placed my phone back on its charger.

I'm glad he moved on, but at the same time, I wished I could still call him mine.

Like lullabies you are, forever in my mind.
I see you and all, the pieces in my life.
though you weren't mine,
You were my first love.

Austin:

Sure, I was with Camila but I could never get Cassandra out of my mind. Pictures were posted everywhere of me and Cassandra, and it all hurt.

To know I broke the worlds most beautiful girls heart, makes me feel horrible. "Is everything alright babe?" Camila asked me. "Yea, I'm fine." I said, her kissing my cheek. It wasn't like Cassandra's kisses, and it felt so wrong.

I checked Instagram, only to find photos of Cassandra and a boy. They were holding hands, and she was covering her face with I suppose his sweater. She looked terrified, I knew she hated Paparazzi. She never like cameras shoved in her face, told by all the times we would go out. I closed out and soon went on her twitter.

“@cassandravillanueva; moving on to something better, better, no more trying to make it work."

A pain was caused in my chest, from my heart of course. She moved on with that boy, whoever he was. I hope he treats her like a princess, gives her all his time, never let's her go. I hope he won't break her heart like how I did, I hope he holds her hand tight.

Because little does he know he's holding my world.

I hope he buys you flowers,
I hope he hold your hand,
gives you all his hours,
when he has, the chance.
take you to every party,
cause I remember how much you loved to dance.
do all the things I should've done,
when I was your man.

Oh how I cried writing this chapter. I'm so sorry Caustin shippers, but for now, they wont be together, for a while.

Basically she got back with her ex Sam and Austin got with Camila.

Who knows, they might get back together or maybe they won't.

You never know........

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, make sure to vote and comment! It really does help to continue this book.

And don't forget to check out Fixing My Heart, A Sam Pottorff Love Story *NOT A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK* I didn't read over so sorry for any mistakes, I just really wanted to update!

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Share

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.9K 49
Secrets , lies , love , heartbreak. He was nothing but trouble but so was she. All Rights Reserved to marastattoos 2017 ©
15.2K 195 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..
514K 7.2K 48
Read and you will see <3