Stay With Me ♥ NaLu One-shots

By Infinite_Warrior

"Hey, Natsu? Promise me one thing." Lucy whispered, looking up at Natsu with her warm, chocolate brown eyes... More

Stay With Me
Finally Complete
Under the Mistletoe Part 2- Hot Chocolate and Midnight Kisses
Will You Be Mine?
The Darkness Within
You're my Angel
iNSaNiTY - SongFic
Cupcakes
Dreaming
I love you, baka
Centuries SongFic
Untitled

Under the Mistletoe Part 1 - Sudden Jobs and Broken Hearts

7.1K 233 74
By Infinite_Warrior

Happy Birthday prettykitty280! <3 I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing. Although this chapter is a little.... I won't say anything. But there will be a part 2, which will come out on Christmas Day!

[update 3/5]

Caterpillars!

Under the Mistletoe Part 1 - Sudden Jobs and Broken Hearts

Now that Natsu and Lucy were "officially" a couple, Natsu was taking Lucy out on their first date. Fortunately, Chirstmas Eve was a mere week away, the perfect time for a perfect date.

This year, Magnolia was holding the famous Chirstmas Festival, an event featured all over Fiore. It was a two day event that took place over the span of Chirstams Eve and Chirstmas day. It was said to be beautiful, and Natsu thought this would be perfect for a first date.

Levy, Mira, Lisanna, and Erza were all going to help Lucy prepare for the date. It was a big thing for Lucy, so she had asked her friends to help her look her best. 

Currently, the five friends were going shopping together, looking for Lucy's perfect dress. 

"Ooh, this one's so cute!" Mira squealed, pulling out a purple dress. Lucy blushed just by looking at it, and shook her head quickly.

"How about this one?" Erza suggested, showing a black and red dress that looked like it was 80 years old. Lucy refused politely, turning to some other shelves.

"What about this one?" Levy asked, a green dress in her hands. 

"Or this one!" Lisanna added, putting a white dress in her hands.

Lucy examined them both closely, but sighed and shook her head. They didn't seem.... right. 

Lucy sighed again. You'd think that the biggest mall in Magnolia would have something, right?

"This one's perfect!" Mira and Levy said at the same time, both of them holding the same dress. Everyone laughed, while Lucy came over curiosuly and looked at the pink dress.

It was dark pink at the top, which came down from the left shoulder, and turned lighter as it went down until it was completely white. Small, shiny, silver beads decorated the surface, like stars in the night sky. The dress was slightly frilly, but not so much that it seemed uncomfortable. It was indeed the dress.

"This is it!" Lucy exclaimed, coming out of the change room. The dress fit Lucy perfectly, it was like the dress was made for her.

"And I got some great shoes to go with it!" Erza said, holding up a pair of white high-heels.

Lucy quickly changed back into her regular clothes, and the girls went to pay for the dress and shoes. After some lunch, Lucy headed back to her apartment and safely put away the dress in her closet.

 Tomorrow. Lucy thought, leaning on the bar at the guild, Tomorrow is the date. 

"Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mirajane, and Gajeel, come here!" Master Makarov suddenly called. In his hand was a piece of paper, which he looked at with worry.

The five mages made their way to the Master, who quietly told them about an important job. When Natsu turned away, the expression on his face surprised Lucy.

"I can't make it." Natsu said as he walked over to Lucy, "Their's an important package going through one of the towns and they want us five to protect it. It's going to take almost all day tomorrow, there's little chance I can make it to the date."

"Oh." Lucy said in a small voice.

"Don't worry, Luce. I'll definately try! I'll make them let me go if I have to!" Natsu said, clenching his fist.

Lucy laughed softly, "It's okay Natsu, don't worry about me. Just do your job correctly, okay?"

"Okay, I will."

"Time to go, Natsu! We have to walk there, since we can't take the train!" Erza yelled.

"Coming!" Natsu yelled back. He turned back to Lucy, placing a kiss on her forhead, "See ya soon!"

"Bye, Natsu." Lucy said, watching him go.

She headed back home without a second thought. Upon reaching home, she threw herself onto her bed and extremely dissappointed.

Lucy had been really looking forward to this date, and now, there was very high chance that this date was not going to happen. A tear ran down her cheek, and she pulled the blanket over her head and cried herself to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Lu-chan, wake up." A familiar voice said sternly.

"Leave me alone." Lucy shot back, burrying herself further under the blankets.

"Lu-chan!" Levy grabbed the blanket and swung it onto the floor, making Lucy shiver. Finally, she gave up and got out of bed.

"Good morning, Levy-chan." Lucy greeted, grabbing a pair of clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"Good morning Lucy! Natsu gave me his spare key to check up on you, since he knew you would be really sad." Levy said. (A/N: When Natsu and Lucy started dating, Lucy gave Natsu a spare key incase of emergencies)

"Wear your pink dress, Lu-chan. Natsu might be back by that time. Besides, we're all going to the Christmas Festival anyway." Levy added. 

Lucy sighed, heading back to her closet and grabbing the pink dress she hadn't even gazed at since two days. She turned on the faucet, letting the warm water wash all her troubles away. All her muscles relaxed and she leaned back.

"I'm making breakfast!" Levy called from the kitchen.

After taking another few minutes to just soak her troubles in the bathtub, she washed her body and then stepped out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel. 

Putting on some comfortable clothes for now, she headed to the kitchen and helped Levy make breakfast. Levy sighed at her choice in clothes, and Lucy explained that she'd change into her dress later.

"Eat away, Lu-chan! I also made you a smoothie!" Levy said, smiling.

Lucy smiled back, appreciating how her friend tried to lift her spirits. Lucy decided to stop being so sad about the date, and said to herself that they'd go together later.

After her breakfast, Lucy put on her pink dress with the help of Levy. She had brought her own dress, a black and white one, which Lucy helped her wear. Then, the two girls went to the guild where they were meeting up with the Lisanna.

"Lucy!" Lisanna gasped as soon as she saw her, "You look stunning! And Levy, same to you!"

"Thank you! You look amazing as well." Lucy said, admiring Lisanna's light blue dress, simple and elegant.

"Let's go, now! I've heard there's a wonderful parade that's happening at noon!" Levy exclaimed. She grabbed Lucy's and Lisanna's hands and pulled them forward. Lucy could only try not to trip over her dress as Levy lead them towards the festival.

The three girls stopped in front of the entrance to the festival, panting. Lucy was the first one to recover, and looked up, gasping. The archway was a misty stone, covered in snow. It had "Chirstmas Festival" written on it in big, fancy writing. The festival inside was huge. There were a lot of food stands and games, with a large dome in the center. It was where the couples dance was held.

Lucy immediately felt sad as she looked at it, but brightened as she reminded herself to have a good day with her friends.

"Alright, Levy-chan, Lisanna-san. Let's have some fun!" Lucy yelled, pumping her fist into the air. 

Levy and Lisanna agreed, laughing and talking as they walked around the festival. They had some amazing food, and played some fun games, and now were heading to the tower to get a good look at the stars, which were sparkling brightly.

"What time is it?" Lucy asked, yawning as she looked up at the night sky.

Lisanna gasped as she looked at the clock, "It's almost midnight! I have to go now, but you two have fun!" 

"For sure! Bye, Lisanna!" Levy and Lucy choursed, waving to the white-haired girl.

Levy and Lucy rode the elevator to the top of the tower, discussing the latest books as they went. When they finally arrived at the top, both gasped, unable to say anything.

The stars twinkled brightly, contrasting the dark night sky. Lucy loved nighttime, she loved watching the stars. She loved the cool breezes, even if it was the middle of winter. It was just so beautiful.

Levy shivered slightly, her breath coming out in white puffs, "I'm going to go home now, too. Are you coming?"

"I'll go home a little later, Levy-chan. I'm really enjoying the scenery." Lucy replied, her gaze still on the beautiful sky.

"Alright, Lu-chan. Be careful on your way back. Bye!" Levy waved as she turned to leave the tower.

Lucy sighed, leaning over the railing and looking at the festival below. Since it was nighttime, there were pretty lights that lit up each stand, making the view look stunning from up in the tower.

The night sky, the perfect background, the perfect wind, even if it was a little cold, everything was perfect. The only thing missing was Natsu.

As if on cue, a muscular set of arms wrapped around her waist. Lucy smiled, her face lighting up as she watched the clock strike midnight.

"Sorry I'm late, Lucy. Merry Chirstmas."

Find out how the rest of the night goes in:

Under the Mistletoe Part 2- Hot Chocolate and Midnight Kisses

~Infinite_Warrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 337 35
My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail." Natsu and Lucy... The Celestial Lovers...
44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
74.4K 1.6K 20
A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading!
106K 3.3K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)♥ “After listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...