Akyno (One Piece)

By kashinada

Akyno is a girl who had lost her memories of her parents/family and she doesn't know her last name. She is a... More

meeting the crew
Meeting the crew (2)
2nd day
spending time with ???

The..CRASH! What the...!

28 1 0
By kashinada

Hello author~chan here. I will be introducing the OC! Yay, this character is who I would love do be in one piece.😍

Name-Akyno (???)

Age-17

Female

Family- unknown

swordsman

Katanas- 2, 1st black hilt, white blade called Luna, another 2nd black and red hilt with a red stripe down the silver blade called Naphina (Na-fee-na).

Bounty- 405,600,000 berries. aka- The Fallen Angel

Hair/eyes- orange or red hair that covers her right eye, sea blue eyes. Tan skin.

Clothing- long camo pants, black crop tank top, combat boots, and a brown leather jacket.

Akyno POV

I walked down the street seeing people glancing at me and some run or stare with fear in their eyes. Heh, I smirked at them as I entered a restaurant. I walked towards the bar and sat down beside a Raven haired man.
"Water and the special." I said calling for the bartender. I suddenly hear a clatter and thud beside me and I saw that the Raven haired man had face planted into his food. 'Eh, what's wrong with him?' I thought with my head tilted at him.
"I think he might be d..." I was interrupted by his snoring to my surprise. 'Oh, he's just asleep. Weird. Hmm, let me see if I can wake him.' I shook his shoulder and got no response. I see something on his back oh my gosh..why didn't I see that earlier. He is apart of white beard's crew. Hehe, I had a really sly grin on my face. I leaned into his ear and whispered," White beard has been captured by the marines."
That instant he shot and yelled something that I couldn't understand.
"Hey, don't..worry..I just said that..so you would wake up..hahaha!" I said between laughing. I am laughing because he looks ridiculous with all that food on his face and because of his reaction.
"Huh, who are you?" He asked.
"Oh, um, here. I am Akyno." I said while giving him a napkin.
"Thanks! I'm Ace!" He said smiling ear to ear like a fool.
'Woah, I didn't notice it earlier because of all the food on his face, but after he cleaned up, Ace is kinda...hot. No! He is not kinda! He is Hot! I snapped out of my gaze when the bartender gave me my food. 'Yay, I'm starving!' I ate the food very quickly.
"Wow, you must have been very hungry." Ace stated. I blushed and took a gulp of my water. And again before I could say something someone yelling Meat/Food crashed through the doors sending a large man, that had just walked in also, flying towards us. All three of us crashed through some walls.
"Ugh, who sent us through that wall?! I will kill ,em!" I said angry.
"Ow, that hurt. Hey, you okay?" Ace asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. You?"
"Alright." He replied.
"Growl😬!" The man that was sent flying through the air with us responded.' He looks really familiar' I thought.
"Wait..is that?!" I said kinda shocked.
"What's wrong?" Ace asked concerned even though we just met.
"That's smoker!" I looked at him, before shaking my head and turned back to the imbecile that did this. Heeeyyy, he looks a lot like Ace.
"Luffy.." Ace mumbled.
"Who's that?"
"He's my little brother." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...