Damaged Heart (Camren G!P)

By Absint27

Camila was deeply in love with her best friend, Vero. But it all fell apart and Camila stop to feel things al... More

Introduction
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6,
important
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Revelations

3.9K 70 0
By Absint27

  Dinah and Ally fell asleep after watching two movies, leaving me and Vero in an uncomfortable silence.
- Well, we only have two beds and this two are already asleep. Tell you what, I will put them in bed and you keep watching whatever you want until you get tired. Good night girls. - My grandmother told us and left the room before we both could say something.
  - So, we never spoke about what you told me later. - I started.
  - We don't have to, if you don't want to speak about it.
  - I want to talk about it because I feel we need to.
  - Fine... what do you want to say?
  -I just wanted to figure out why? why you like me?
  - Well, you are smart and kind, you're beautifull and full of life. You're cute and everything about you is special. You are different from the rest.
  - Thank you, that's beautifull. But, I mean... My condition, how can you like me when I'm such a freak?
  - You are not a freak Camila! You are gorgeus in every way. Don't be ashamed to be who you are.
  - You really mean that?
  - With every fiber of my being.
  - Later when you told me, I was so admired about it that I didn't realized what you have told me. But now I do, I don't know why you chose me but you did and I couldn't be happier about it. Vero...
  - Camila? Are you saying what I...
  - Let me finish please. Vero, I have had feelings for you since forever and you are truly the only person I trust. You know how hard it is for me to trust someone, with my condition and the bullying I just shut people out. But not you. I trust you and I feel something for you, something real that I can't explain. - I opened my heart for her and told her everything I have been feeling for years.
  - So, you like me to?
  - I do. I do like you Vero. - I lean in and kissed her lips. I could feel the soft smile that rose from her lips. I broke the kiss.
  - I have wanted to do this for a long time. - She told me eyeing me with heart eyes.
  - Me too. So, lets go get some sleep?
  - You mean... Sleep in the same bed?
  - If you don't want to I can sleep in the couch...
  - No! I mean, you don't have to.
  - Ok then...
  We headed to our room for the weekend and got dressed. We were both flustered from anticipation. You see, I was born differentially from other girls. I was born with a penis. I was bullied my all life because of this and I didn't trust people. Vero was always the one that knew about my male part and she didn't seem to mind. Sometimes I would catch her eyeing me but I never gave much attention about it. Until now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 38.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...