" Who are you ""

By ichaz-117

She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what wo... More

Wildest dreams
Detention
Authors question
Him
Jealous
You
Omg
Not an update but read
The uncle
The meet
Lunch
Chocies
Not again
Interrupted
The plan
The fight
The secret
I didnt know
Suprise vistor
???
The serenade
Packing
Heart break , ice cream and secrets
Protecting
Love is weird
Are littel secret
Lucky number 3
Elevator
Someday
Thinking
A tribute❤️❤️❤️
Hearts are ment to be broken
6am
Uber
Thoughts
Update

The emergency

30 1 0
By ichaz-117

Ivanna's POV
Behind Brandy was the one the only .... Shawn . When I saw him I knew josh wouldn't be happy . So I look at Brandy she had no idea about what happened so I couldn't blame her for brining Shawn . So I decided to tell josh ' hey josh can u drive me to the store !' I say while grabbing his arm and heading out through the garage . We get into the car and I had to make a excuse ." So why I am taking you to the store ?' He asked while starting the car .'' I need medicine for my period pains ' I say because that was something he would believe. " ok ..'" He says and drives to the store , once we reach the store I buy medicine and 2 buckets of ice creme . Once I am done I head to the car were josh was waiting . " why did you buy ice creme ?' He asked. " well today wasn't been a good day so I thought ice creme always works , and you just found your girlfriend kissed someone else so i thought you needed this ." I say ." Thanks !" He Says . " josh can we go to the park I don't feeling like Going home yet ." I ask " sure , why not " he says and start driving to the park . Later once we arrive to park I bring the ice cream and sit and the grass an signal josh to sit with me . " who comes to the park this late ?" He asked ." People who just want to eat ice cream !" I reply . After we just talk and eat ice cream .* yawns "I am tired . I think we should go back now " I say , he nods and we head to the car and start to drive home . Once we arrive i pray God that Shawn isn't there . When we arrive I devices to go through the the front door like a normal person . Once we enter I see Zoe , Steven , Brandy and you guessed it SHAWN . '" Ivanna , josh where were u guys !'" Zoe's asks ." We were at the park !" I say ," she was helping me get over my broken heart ." Josh says . Then suddenly we hear someone banging on door . I decided to go answer the door , everybody stand up from where they were to see who it was . " Carlos !" I say in Loud whisper tone . I guess josh and all them heard me because they all came to the door . " what do you want !" Josh says in a angry tone .then Carlos looks up from string at the floor , he eyes puffy and tear stains on his face ." Carlos what wrong !!" I ask him . " come on in side ." Zoe said while letting Carlos inside . Me and Brandy both sit next to him . " carlos whats wrong ?" Brandy asked , while beginning to have a panic attack because he wasn't telling us why he was crying , finally he said " Ivanna .........Bran-dy grandpa went to heaven." At that moment I fell to my knees and began to cry and so did Brandy and Zoe began to tear up because she didn't like to see people cry . My cry had turned to sob . Then I felt josh tap my shoulder and I stud up and he hugged me a sobbed in to his shoulder . After a while I let go of josh and hugged Brandy , we sobbed until there was no tears left to cry . " guys we leave for Cali tommorow , so let's go home and get ready ." Carlos said . I said hugged everybody goodbye . But I hugged my best friend the longest she was like my sister she was there for me for the good and the bad , she is the definition of a best friend . " bye " I said as I walked out of the door but I turned back and hugged my best friend again . Then I finally got in the car with Carlos and Brandy and headed out . Today was the worst day ever . I didn't hug Shawn . I had mixed emotions about him ........Heartbreaks , fights , makeups , and death , .... As I was packing for California I decided to text josh I think he would understand since he had lost his dad last year .
I- sorry I know it's late but I need someone to talk to .
J- it's ok , o need someone to talk to too .
I- how do you deal with the pain of losing someone ?
J- it take s time , you need to be around the people you love and that love you .
I- thxs ..... Can I meet you at the park on 10 ?
J- ya , but why??
I- you said to be around the people I love .
J-ok see you in 10
I-thxs
Josh's POV
Once I got to the park I saw Ivanna on a swing . I could hear her silent crys . I sat next to her and when she looked up I could see her tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes . " Ivanna it's ok " I say as I hug her , she crys into my shoulder , " it's ok it gonna get better " I say while rubbing her back . " josh , thanks for coming " she said " no problem , any time " I said as we both stop hugging and began to talk . " so when are are you leaving " I asked " tomorrow " she said . " how long are you gonna be there ?" I aksed while looking down at my hands ." 4 days " she said while letting some
tears escape her eyes . After a while we both went our own ways..............

Hope u guys like I might upload again later
-Ivanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 78 15
What happens when a former fighter with a dark past meets a celebrity only to find that he is none other than her beloved idol that she has been crus...
8.9K 339 18
Delilah Warren and Eric Matthews have been best friends since they were children. From the moment Delilah's mother started working alongside Eric's f...
466K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
8.5K 434 33
Just your typical relationship stories, but with a twist. created 08|28|14 published 09|24|14 completed 07|08|15