My blind customer

By DimitraSky

Nicky is a waitress. When she starts working in a cafe, she meets a mysterious fascinating blind man. She is... More

My blind customer
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 26

67.9K 2.5K 511
By DimitraSky

Hello my sweeties and happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate it

i know it is a special day and thought it would be nice to update today

here in greece we celebrate xmas on the 25 of december so we have some more time until that...

Thank you all for your amazing comments and my deepest apologies for not being able to update sooner

Love you all!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26

Nicky left Mike to his task of enjoying his breakfast. And boy did he enjoy it. She might not have been the one to prepare it but she had spent a lot of time thinking of what she would like to cook for him, if they were alone at his house, after a night well spent together. She had chosen many sweet tastes for him. Sweet like her. He savoured every little bit of it, sometimes even moaning with pleasure at the sweetness of the whipped cream combined with the fruits and the fluffy pancakes with the delicious syrup. He really wanted to have a bite of her along with his breakfast. He would bet her soft skin tasted sweet as the pancakes did. Yam! And... he was even harder than when he woke up that morning. Damnation but the way he was going, he would die of horniness. Wouldn’t that be a first? He could just imagine what the papers would write: «Famous writer of children’s books dies of a boner». That would just be amazing. He grunted and finished his breakfast trying to focus on something else.

He spent the whole day in the cafe waiting for Nicky to finish her shift. He tried really hard to concentrate on what people around him were discussing and come up with an idea for a new book. He had recently finished his last book and had had it delivered to his publisher. She was extremely happy with him because he never failed to deliver amazing plots that children loved and all that, always before the deadline she would give him. He feared she wouldn’t be that happy with him for long. The book he had just finished was the last to a series he had written and now he wanted to come up with a totally new idea for a new series. But he just couldn’t come up with anything. All he could think of was Nicky. Right at this moment there were people in four different tables around him and they were discussing about trips, problems with their intimate lives, funny things their children did and all he could think of was Nicky and how he was going to make her a permanent presence in his life.

She was sweet and caring and he bet she would be a very passionate lover. It was crazy because he knew her only for a few days but he was falling for her. Falling pretty hard he might add at that. And he was pretty sure it was not some kind of silly infatuation. It was the way she talked to him and to others. The kindness she showed to her customers that was not just a part of her job. She really did want to give her customers the best service possible, so that they would have a good time. And they way she had treated his little nieces. She was divine with them and he knew what kind of monsters the little buggers were. They could drive a man insane out of his mind. She would be good with their children.

Yes that was a nice mental image. Them married with a few children of their own. This was the first time he had ever considered a girl for something more than a casual relationship. The previous girls he had a relationship with, hadn’t given him that special vibe that they were the one, from the beginning of the relationship. He had thought that it was because he didn’t know them very well and that in due time their relationship would evolve into something deeper, a certain bond that would lead them to have a family. Unfortunately that had never happened and after a while in the relationship he kept finding ulterior motives of why the other women chose to be with him. He knew he was far from perfect and that his blindness could be considered as a problem from most people. It seemed thought, that the women that he had had a relationship with had thought that because he couldn’t see, that they could hide from him what they were really after. And that was his fame and his money. What they didn’t know was that eventually he could see right through them and their lies. One time he had even smelled another man on his girlfriend, when she hadn’t even taken the time to shower after sleeping with another man and going to his place.

Sad times that fortunately were now only part of his past. Now the future lay in front of him in the face of beautiful Nicky. Because she was beautiful to him. The kindness and the innocence of her soul were something to cherish and cherish he would. She didn’t have a clue who he was when she met him and got interested in him and when she found out about his true identity she felt awed and didn’t want to appear with him fearing she might spoil his good name. That was stupid of course but it did show the integrity of her character. It was obvious to him that till now, she hadn’t even realised how much money he earned. In the few days he had gotten to know her, he had felt invisible ropes tying him to her. Tying his soul to her. And those ropes were made of steal. Unbeknown to her she had put a spell on him and he couldn’t break it off. Not that he wanted to. She was the one! He just knew it. The connection he was searching all alone was palpable between him and Nicky. He hadn’t felt that content since Jane had given birth to the twins. And his thoughts were back to Nicky giving birth to his kids. Yap that was his goal from now on. Having a relationship with Nicky and eventually having a family with her.

Goal set, he now had to set a plan in motion to convince Nicky that he was the right man for her. From the few talks they had about her previous life he had gathered that she had lost most of her family pretty early on and that she basically had to survive mostly on her own. That was not an easy feat but she had made it, even if that had cost her   even having friends up until now. People could be really swallow and the timid and old fashion clothes she wore obviously kept them away from her. Sad for them because she was a gem among dirt and they should have taken the time to meet her and talk to her. He could imagine that her time at school would have been equally awkward. Even though her fellow students got to live with her day in day out for several years, her clothes and the fact she had to work for a leaving would have turned her in an outcast. Kids could be cruel that way.

Now it was time for a change for her. Not in her appearance. He didn’t give a damn what she wore, since her clothes were always clean and held an alluring smell that he couldn’t recognise as a perfume and was probably her personal body essence. He didn’t mind, not because he was blind, but because he was able to see the girl inside the clothes. Not in a dirty way. Not that he would mind seeing her naked but he wouldn’t go there yet. Unless he was way of the mark, she was an innocent in the ways of the men. Translation: She was a virgin. Not because he thought all men would frown over her dress code. He knew not all men were stupid, so maybe someone else might have recognised her worth like he did. But the way she had kissed him outside of his niece’s room spoke of pure innocence. He would bet his head that he was her first kiss too. The way she had pecked him in the beginning and how she had melted when he had pushed his tongue in her hot little mouth.

The idea that she was so inexperienced might be a turn off for many men, but not for him. The idea of them exploring each other’s bodies slowly for the first time, till they could both reach completion, had him hot and bothered once more. The way he was heading, he was going to be kicked out from the cafe for having an erection and moaning in a public place. He would be lucky if he didn’t end up in jail. He should order something cool to drink and cool off. He waved his hand and Nicky came almost instantly. His little cupcake obviously had half her mind on him to notice him so quickly in a cafe full of people to serve. The thought wormed his heart.

“Did you find your breakfast satisfying Mike? Would you like something more?” She asked him and the double meaning in her words wasn’t lost on him.

“It was amazing thank you, though if you had fed it to me the experience would be out of this world.”

“Mike you can’t say such things. I am working here”

“And I am flirting here. Trying one of my best lines, thank you very much.” Nicky didn’t know what to say. Customers never flirted with her and she had no idea what the right protocol was for situations like this one. Mike sensing her discomfort resumed speaking.

“I’ll forgive you this time cupcake. Could you please bring me something cool to drink. A soda maybe, to pass time till you get of work.”

“I’ll bring you the soda, but again you don’t have to wait for me”

“Nonsense, I am working now after all so it’s not like it’s a burden or something.”

Huffing she brought him his soda and he didn’t resume working but planning the seduction of sweet Nicky instead.

 __________________________________________________________

Really hope you liked i!!!!!!!!

Next time MIke puts in motion his plans!!!!!!

Kisses to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading