Maybe, a dream? // Niall Horan

Par gal_98

‼️ DON'T BE SURPRISED BY THE ABRUPT NAME CHANGES. THIS BOOK IS GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING! ‼️ "The meeting of... Plus

Chapter 1: The fuck Horan
Chapter 2: My illness
Chapter 3: Love
Chapter 4: Kisses
Chapter 5: Tour Party
Chapter 6: Ignorant jerk
Chapter 7: The mixed emotions.
Chapter 8: Tearing apart.
Chapter 9: Kiss and make up
Chapter 10: "She's a Bitch."
Chapter 11: Ticklish
Chapter 12: Her best friend.
Chapter 13: Mistake.
Chapter 14: The Secret.
Chapter 15: Clumsy one.
Chapter 16: Some crying.
Chapter 17: Best friend or something?
Chapter 18: Sweet but Awful.
Chapter 19: My girlfriend.
Chapter 20: Giving it a go
Chapter 21: Guilty and Alone.
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.
Chapter 23: Studio
Chapter 24: Tears and laughter.
Chapter 25: No boundries.
Chapter 26: Fifty Shades
Chapter 27: Silent breakfast.
Chapter 28: Another big Mistake.
Chapter 29: Jealousy and trust.
Chapter 30: Shouting and Passing out.
Chapter 31: Apologies.
Chapter 32: Worth the time.
Chapter 33: The Blonde Guy
Chapter 34: Love vs. Crush
Chapter 35: Promises.
Chapter 36: Better than Him
Chapter 37: Moving on.
Chapter 38: Graduation
Chapter 39: Christmas with Professionals.
Chapter 40: Fun day at Interview
Chapter 41: I love you, too.
Chapter 42: Broken up.
Sorry, not an update
Chapter 43: an emotional retard.
Chapter 44: Fan-sign distraught
Listen up!
Chapter 45: Accidental meet up
Chapter 46: Long time no see
Chapter 47: Dress shopping
Chapter 48: Nightmare
Chapter 49: What ifs
Chapter 50: Sweet and sour
Chapter 51: Brits
Chapter 52: After party confessions
Chapter 53: Cuddle bear kissed
Chapter 54: Truth in an argument
Chapter 55: Best thing ever
Chapter 56: Old loved ones
Chapter 57: Forgive and forget
Chapter 59: The finale
Epilogue: Maybe, a dream?
Author's note

Chapter 58: Beautiful moment

41 7 10
Par gal_98

FARIHA'S POV -

I returned back home and was surprised to see Niall sitting on my bed casually, scrolling through his phone. He looked up when I closed the door and turned on the air-con. "Hey." I smiled and walked towards him. When I was close, he wrapped his arms around my waist while he was sitting and I was standing between his legs.

He looked up at me with those beautiful ocean eyes and I took a sharp breath in as if to control my hormones. "How was the run?" His raspy voice embraced me.

"Refreshing, very. I also ran into the very own Daniel." I giggled.

At this, his brows rose up. "Oh really?" He grinned. "What happened?"

I sighed in content. "I got him off my back." I nodded. "He's leaving, I guess. That's what he told me."

"That's good, then." Niall hugged me closer. "I don't want anyone to hurt my woman."

I laughed. "It's not like we're married, yet."

"Good idea. I'd like to be married to you. Then I can finally mark you mine." His sly smile made me laugh harder. Seeing me laugh, he chuckled himself.

"You sound like a vampire." I sat down beside him, and laid down. He immediately placed my head on his lap.

"Can you imagine me as a vampire." He chuckled. "Or what if I was a real life vampire? Grrr..." He growled.

"Then I'd be Bella, or Elena Gilbert." I giggled as he kissed my forehead.

"Then you'd be hot as hell." He retorted.

I got up immediately. "Savage." I muttered mockingly and went inside my washroom to take a shower.

Just as I freed myself from the clothes and turned on the shower, I heard his voice Which made me yelp in surprise. "I hope you're free today because we are going out."

"Niall! Get out! I'm naked!" I yelped.

"It's gonna be a secret, of course. Are you free?" He asked me in a neutral tone.

"I'm freakin' expensive! What do you think? Get out!" I yelped again, trying so hard to cover my naked body. "Dude, I'm here to have a shower!"

"So let's shower together." He grinned. "Sight of you naked made me hot, so now I need to take a shower."

I scoffed. "As if."

"No really, want me to prove it?" Niall put a hand on his black fitted jeans.

"Just get in." I tried so hard not to smile.

And so, we showered together. Get your mind out of there, because it was just a friendly shower.

---------

"Am I allowed to come in yet?" Niall's voice boomed from outside of the door of washroom I was currently sitting in.

I was doing my make up and locked myself inside the washroom because I had to finish my make up and Niall was making it so hard by asking about different make up products.

"No, I just need to do my lips and highlighter." I said.

"You don't need to do your lips, it's gonna be smothered by my kisses at the end of the night anyway." I could sense smugness in his voice.

At his corny remark, I didn't reply as I did my lips, then my highlighter and freed my hair from the hair catcher I had. My newly straightened hair complemented my looks as I smiled and opened the door.

There, I saw Niall sitting on my bed. He got up immediately as he ran inside the bathroom. I frowned and looked back at him. "Aren't you gonna complement me, Niall?"

He stopped by the door step and leaned. "Darlin', if I were to stop and complement you right now, your floor would surely turn yellowish."

"What do you mean?" I was confused. Why would it turn yellowish?

"I need to pee! I'll be back, hold on." He closed the door hastily and I chuckled to myself.

I got dressed into a black floral dress while he was peeing and finished the look with my not-so-heely-sandals. I took a look in mirror. My make up was natural, I had no eyeshadow, but a bit of shine on the outer corners of my eyes with black eye liner. My lips were natural pink with a bit of tint.

I heard the door open and turned around to be met with wide eyed Niall Horan. "How's my look?" I did a little twirl. "Hot or not?"

He grinned. "Too hot." He said as he circled his index finger. "I might not go today and just stay at home and..."

"Okay, let's not go to the crazy side. You ready?" I said and looked at the clock to see that it was two-thirty in the afternoon. "We are late, already."

"It's perfect timing for the venue. Besides, you don't want to turn all red because of sunny day today." He slipped on his shoes and we left my house after saying goodbye to Allay who smirked at us.

She even yelled 'use protection' at us which got me blushing like crazy.

The ride was comfortably quiet. I watched as we neared the beach area, then passed it. I grew more confused. Then slowly it made sense as Niall stopped the car at a parking lot and we got out. Then I saw it, we were at the boat deck.

Loud chirping of sea gulls, smell of salty water and fishes, hotness of weather, crashing of the waves and the swooshing wind came into my senses and I instantly felt calm.

"Come here." Niall held me by my waist and smirked at me. "You look really beautiful."

I blushed. "Thank you." And we walked towards the busy deck. However, we didn't make it to the end because Niall stopped in the middle, waved at someone who I assumed was the sailor, and the boat keeper.

Niall talked to him for minute or two until he smiled at me when the sailor went inside the boat. I took a long look at the boat which was a Ferry. And it was white and beautiful. It seemed as if the owner of this Ferry was extra, because it surely seemed like it.

"After you." Niall interrupted my thoughts as he signalled me to step on the floating boat.

Instantly, my fear of sea caught me and I stepped back out of fear. "The boat's moving, I can't."

I held onto Niall's bicep for support. "Of course. It's gonna move more when we step on it. We're gonna go for a tour." He grinned.

"But it's... Two steps far!" I said in horror. I yelped as Niall held me up and we stepped on the boat together.

"Wasn't it so easy?" He smirked.

"Shut up. Now put me down." I grumbled. As my feet touched the floor, I looked around me as the boat keeper untied the Ferry and the sailor started the engine. "Oh my God."

Niall was chuckling the entire time we rode on the boat. The whole ride was amazing but scary at the same time. I got to see many amazements. We took pictures and stuff.

By and by, the moment we spent together was wonderful and the day turned into night. "Hungry?" Niall said.

"Yeah." I nodded. We were sitting on the floor in one of the corners, while watching the peaceful sea surrounding us. We talked about loads of stuff, regarding us and other members of our lives. He told me about his mum, his brother and his little family. Practically, we talked about everything, except for the fact that what's going to happen to us. That was a subject we both were pushing for last. 

"I'll go and set us up some dinner." He got up and moved to the little cabin. After a while, he came back with a box of pizza and a bottle of coke with glasses. "Pizza?"

I grinned. "My first love." I opened the box and took the first bite out of my slice. I moaned while I chewed. When I opened my eyes, Niall was watching me intently. "What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head while smiling. "Just thinking about how much I love you."

"And how much is that?" I smiled, too. 

"That won't even cover this entire sea." He chucked lightly and came closer to me. "Man, I love this."

He snuggled into me as I ate my pizza. "Aren't you hungry?"

"No, I ate you with my eyes." He smirked.

"You need help." I chuckled and continued with the pizza, and cuddling, and embracing this beautiful moment of us.

------------

Heyyyyy!!! Im back again! So tell me if you liked this chapter. A vote would do but a comment together with it would do far more better. ;)

Also, this book will be going under MAJOR EDITING because Im going to be changing name of the female main character. Famelia, should it be? Give me ideas but it should be starting with an F.

Love you.
Non existent reader. :)

-F. xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2K 131 16
My name is Kelsey and I am a sophomore in high school or will be once school starts again. During the summer break, my family and I go to our beach h...
50.5K 2.6K 8
he had loved her blindly... metaphorically and literally. (Short story) ©WeTukAChonce_ [cover by: soundthealarm]
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 40.7K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...