Hold It Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Domani and Dolani Johnson are growing older and so are their parents. After 15 years, the couple has finally... More

Hold It Down
Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party
Chapter One | G. O. M. D.
Chapter Two | All Right
Chapter Three | F*ck You
Chapter Four | Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter Five | Quit Playin' Games
Chapter Six | Lyin' King
Chapter Seven | Single
Chapter Eight | Everythang
Chapter Nine | About the Money
Chapter Ten | Deep
Chapter Eleven | Memo
Chapter Twelve | 2 Seconds
Chapter Thirteen | Say It
Chapter Fourteen | Tell Him The Truth
Chapter Fifteen | Back Against the Wall
Chapter Sixteen | Ride Out
Chapter Seventeen | Run This Town
Chapter Eighteen | The Testimony
Chapter Nineteen | Family
Chapter Twenty | I Just Wanna' Party x2
Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy
Chapter Twenty Two | Pray
Chapter Twenty Three | Deep x2
Chapter Twenty Four | Dead End
Chapter Twenty Five | I'm Coming Home
Chapter Twenty Seven | Battle Cry
Chapter Twenty Eight | Glory
Chapter Twenty Nine | Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Thirty | We Did It
Epilogue | Hold It Down

Chapter Twenty Six | Reunited

17.1K 700 268
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Twenty Six | Reunited
__________________
Reunited and it feels so good

Reunited 'cause we understood

There's one perfect fit

And, sugar, this one is it

We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey  - Peaches & Herb. (Yes, I took it back to them old school days. tehe.)
__________________

Money

I scratched the back of my head as I sat on this plane, headed back to the place that I called home. This trip was much more peaceful than the one made to come over here. The shit felt priceless honestly, because not only was I going home but I had my princess coming right back along with me. I wasn't even concerned a bit about the gunshot wound I had pending on my leg at this point in time, my daughter resting in my lap is the only thing that mattered to me right now. I'd taken over fifty million bullets in my life time, one more was not going to kill my old ass just yet.

I just knew my wife was about to be super proud of me. I finally did something she asked of me in a timely manner, I was bringing our baby girl home. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she sees Dolani, that feeling of accomplishment is one that I couldn't wait for. I loved to see my people happy, that was what I loved and what I lived for. To see these things was just a pat on the back for me. It made me feel good about my damn self, shit, better about my damn self. I was already fine as hell, shit it couldn't get no better than that honestly.

"It's official," I said out of the blue to my son who took the seat next to me on the plane. He frowned up his face at my remark and gave me a questioning look. I didn't bother to respond until he finally spoke up and questioned what I'd said.

"What's official?" He asked, with his dumb ass lord bless his little black ass soul. I don't know how in the fuck that child is about to be somebody father, but I wondered the same thing when I was told I had a kid. I didn't have a warning or shit, just a baby that had been unaccounted for a whole ass nine months. That was something I was heated about when I found out, but after looking at the circumstances and seeing all that she'd done for me, I couldn't hold it against her.

The mindset I had in my twenties, Domani not gone have until he is forty years old or older. I just hope my first grandchild don't be anything like me or even they dumb ass daddy, that's something I was praying for. I hated to say it, but a father knows his son well. He is a product of me, so I couldn't expect much from him. I wasn't shit, so why would God just up and give me a son of nothing less than not being shit. I knew how it worked and I knew my life would be hell. I gave my moms hell, so it was due for me to get it.

"She not going to college," I spoke after a while, once I had strayed away from my thoughts. Again, he gave me that dumb as look and wanted to question why I was making that decision. Sometimes as a parent you have to make certain decisions for your kids and I was making that decision on behalf of the part of my heart that had been missing while my baby girl was away. I was never letting her go. Graduation? I'm sitting with her. Prom? I'm taking her. Fuck that, school? I'm the damn teacher, ain't no public schooling. I made a C in all my classes, I should be able to teach her some shit to help her make it.

"Why you say that?" He questioned once again.

"Boy, after all of this shit. This girl is never leaving my sight again, ever. You just don't know how hard this has been on yo old man for the past few weeks. I had a wondering mind, all night and day, no peace what so ever, Sleeping not knowing if my daughter could sleep, eating not knowing if my daughter could eat. That's the type of shit I went through on a daily and I ain't having that shit again." I explained to him as I wrapped my arms securely around my baby.

When Essence first had Dolani, I knew from then on that I'd cherish my daughter like a priceless jewel. I would protect my daughter by all means and to have her been gone for so long, I feel that I failed her as a father and I owe her that. I know it's not completely my fault, but I take the blame because I should have taught her better, been more protective and alert for stuff like this. This should have never happened, but it did and I feel that my dumb ass is to blame.

Fuck all that though, having my daughter back meant more than the world to me and I knew it would mean just that much more to my wife when we get home. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face. Oh yeah, I was definitely getting some pussy tonight. Maybe even a little sloppy top for getting shot in the leg too. Who couldn't wait to get home tonight? This guy right here!

"I'm sorry dad." Domani mumbled to me after a few minutes had passed us all by. This was my turn to frown and turn to him with all the questions. I didn't know what he was apologizing for to begin with, shit if he was anything like me it was a rare ass occasion to man up to certain shit in life. I ain't gone lie like I haven't fucked up and not said I was sorry, shit that was life for yo ass. It happens, deal with it.

"For what son?"

"I was suppose to protect her and I failed. I failed you, mom, her, and even myself. You told me before I left, good that night to make sure I looked out and protect my little sister like a big brother should, she was in my hands and I failed that. For that I'm sorry," he said and looked away, scratching that big ass noggin I blessed him with. I gave a small smirk and shook my head as I slung my arm over his shoulder and brought him a bit closer to me in embrace.

"Don't sweat it, what's done is done and it can't be reversed or done over. We found her and right now that is all that matters son. I love the both of y'all, that even includes your mom, hell I'd die for all y'all with no questions asked. That's just me being the provider and the head of this family. Y'all are a product of me and no matter what happens, no matter how many dumb ass decisions you make, or how bad you fuck up, or how stupid you are, or how much dumb shit you do on a daily ba-" I ranted and he cut me off mid sentence with that look that I gave him.

"Damn man, I get it. I'm just dumb as fuck, now get to the point already." He said and gave me an annoyed look again. I chuckled and pulled him closer into my hold again, just so this little nigga felt the affection that I had never shown him as a child.

"What I was saying was, I love you and no matter what we are Johnsons and that's always bond." I told him and he nodded before we dapped each other up the best way that we could while Dolani rested in my lap. My family was everything to me and it felt damn good to be reunited in the name of the Lort. I had dreamt about this too many times and I swear this feeling was one I'd never felt before.
_________________

Dolani

"MOM!" I yelled as soon as I stepped foot out of that plane and caught wind of the woman that had given me life with the help of my father. I ran towards her as fast as I possibly could in the plane t-shirt and small shorts underneath.  She had done the exact same until we both met one another and embrace. By then tears were coming from my eyes as well as her eyes too. I'd been anticipating this moment for a very long time and for it to actually be here made my heart go crazy inside of my chest. Lord knows I'd missed them all so much until words couldn't even explain the feeling on behalf. This was well overdue for me. My family was my all and it felt damn good to be back in their presence again. All I could say was thank you God for my return!

"My baby girl! I missed you so much, I love you so much Dolani Jalila' Johnson! Thank you God, thank you for giving me my baby back." My mom said as she held the back of my head into the crook of her neck, while shedding a few tears of her own. I stood there with my arms wrapped securely around her slim body, not even wanting to let her go. My mom got on my nerves a lot before all of this even happened, but while I was gone I would've wished for her to get on my nerves so much more, just if I could be back home with my family again I was fine. I guess you miss all of the annoying things when you don't have them around.

When she finally got enough and pulled back a little, she planted a kiss on my forehead and gave me that smile of nothing but happiness and joy filling her face. I had to pull her into yet another hug again before we left. I'd missed this woman so much until it was crazy. I'd missed all of them honestly, this ordeal just made me appreciate my family so much more than I already did. I loved them dearly and I prayed that nothing like this ever happened again. I couldn't take it anymore losses at this point. I was tired.

Soon after my mom and I rekindled for a bit, my dad came over and went to escort us towards the truck with the help of Domani holding him up so that he wouldn't fall over. I helped him along the way too, after all that bullet he'd taken had been for me in the end. I knew he would never acknowledge that fact of it being my fault, but it was truth. That wasn't even something I wanted to think about right now, so I didn't. I helped my dad into the passenger seat, while my mom took the driver's seat. Domani and I climbed into the back and we were off to home. Lord knows it felt so good for those words to be existing. I was finally going home and I couldn't wait. Good thing is, I didn't have that long too wait. Within fifteen minutes, we were pulling up to our home and walking through the front doors. I'd thought I would never get to see this day.

"Welcome home!" I heard from everywhere around me and it startled me to a certain point. Upon arrival in my house, of course it was like me to get emotional again. I walked inside to balloons everywhere and the rest of my family screaming at me. There were banners hung all over the place as well as gift bags and all of these other things. Tears streamed down my face again as a bright smile lit up my face. I couldn't do anything other than say thank you as I went through hugging each and every one of my family members who had come. My grandma, Ashanti, uncle Marcus, grandad, uncles, cousins, auntes, every one was here in my favor and it felt great to be back.

Once I'd greated everyone, my mom ushered me upstairs to my room and allowed me to have a moment to myself while I got ready. I opened the door to my room and just stood there, taking it all in. It had been over a month since I'd been inside of this house and it all felt so weird. I smiled as I looked around at everything, just the way I'd left it. It was all still in place and that made a smile come to my face. I sniffled once I noticed a gift bag sitting on my bed. I quickly opened it up to find a blue jean dress and a pair of Rihanna's Puma nude Creepers. I smiled to myself as I laid the outfit on the bed that I just knew was from my lovely mother. That woman was my pride and joy, I appreciated her a hundred times more. I've been through it and the fact that I made it out and back to them only made my emotions intensify.

I quickly got my stuff ready and headed into my conjoined bathroom. I hadn't taken a proper bath on my own in so long, so I ran me a nice and warm bubble bath and stripped out of my clothes. After staring at my battered and slightly bruised body for a moment, I just ignored them and climbed into the tub. These scars didn't mean a thing to me. Yes, I was a bit mad that I now had to walk around with a constant reminder of that time, but it only shows me how strong I am to have gone through such tragedy and to have made it out alive. That was an accomplishment in my book and it only made me grateful for life itself.

While sitting in my bath water, I pulled my hair down from its ponytail that it had been confined in for about a week now and took my fingers and ran it through my hair. I needed a treatment badly and by tomorrow morning I'd have one, I had too. This was all overdue for me and whether I acknowledged it or not, life was still rolling. I had a lot of catching up to do so I was forced to jump back into my life head first.p I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest, then my mind got to thinking a little.

Even Daniel crossed my mind and it pained me to think of him. He was killed because of me and all he had done was helped me since I'd been there. I tell you had it not been for him, I'd have been dead and gone a long time ago. It's bad to say, but thats honesty. He kept me alive, he made sure I was fed, bathed, clothed, and he took care of my wounds. That boy had been my saving grace and for me to be the reason he was killed eats away at me. I sniffled and pushed all of the thoughts of him away. I just hope he forgives me for doing such deed in the long run.

After about twenty minutes had passed of me sitting in the tub, contained in my own thoughts I finally pulled myself out and dried off. I cleansed my face for the first time in what felt like it had been forever and brushed my teeth for about five minutes. When I got done, I headed into my room and began to get dressed. I towel dryed my hair and just allowed it to stay down my back in its natural waves. I was attempting to put on a little bit of make0-up when there was a knock that sounded at my bedroom door. I scrunched up my face a bit, but nonetheless I headed to open the door and was quite surprised by my visitor.

"Can I come in?" he asked in a rather low tone and it puzzled me a little bit. Domani had never sounded so down before in my life, but this was all new for the both of us. I nodded and opened up the door wider for him to come inside. I closed the door back shut behind me and followed him over to the sofa that sat off to the side of my bed.

Domani and I hadn't really talked since they came and got me. After we got back on the plane, I'd been so tired until all I'd wanted to do was sleep and be left to do just that. We hadn't said so much as a couple words to one another and that was very unlike it as close as we were before all of this even happened. I felt guilty for all of it, how could I not? It was yet again my dumb decisions that landed him shot and me in a whole new world. I took the full blame for that wholeheartedly. I was fine with owning up to it, it was a mistake and I was growing past it day by day.

We sat in the utter silence for a total of five minutes until he looked over at me with that soft expression. Yet again, this had been a first for my big brother. He was so hardcore to the world and even to me at times. I'd hit his soft spot more times than I could count, but this new expression made me feel differently. Domani looked like a little boy right now who was conflicted with his own mind. I didn't know what to say and it looked as if he didn't either, but it didn't last long. In the midst of another minute or two, it's like the force had drawn us together and we found ourselves in a hug with one another. This is what I lived for. My big brother was my everything.

"I'm so sorry Dolani," he whispered to me as he held me in his arms and the way his voice broke made me cry for the millionth time today. Domani didn't cry very often and to have him crying on my shoulder was yet another thing I wasn't used to from him and it go me emotional as well. I held him tightly as he broke down and embraced me like his life depended on it. "I didn't mean to let this happen, I promise. If I could go back and redo a lot of shit I would. I failed, I fucked up, I know that. Just forgive me." He said and it really broke my heart to hear him this way. The thing about it was that I didn't even blame him. Blaming him had been the last thing that I'd done.

"I forgive you Domani, but I don't even blame you. It was my fault, I made that stupid decision and I got you hurt in the process. I'm sorry for that, I should have just listened to you, to dad, to everyone. It's all my fault and I know that. As long as you forgive me, then I forgive you too." I told him honestly. I didn't have anything to forgive him for, but if it made him feel better then I'd say those words to do so.

"I love you little sis," he said and pulled away finally. He looked at me with red eyes as he wiped away all of his tears and smirked at me. "Don't think I'm no bitch after this either. That's just some shit that's been on my chest and I was tired of holding it in. Feel me?" He said and I chuckled before nudging his shoulder.

"I love you too big bro, and I'd think such thing. Thank you Domani, for everything." I told him as I hugged him one last time and kissed his forehead. Lord knows these are the moments I lived for. To be reunited with the people I loved was all that I'd ever wanted from the start. Now that it is finally taking place, I can't help but to be overjoyed.
______________________

Money

I sat on the couch in the den, watching all of the shit unfold, but mainly my daughter. She sat next to her big cousin Haileigh on the couch and they talked and looked at something on that new iPhone 7 I had just gotten customized for her last week. I sighed and felt a sense of peace wash over me at seeing that beautiful ass smile on my daughter's face. That's the shit that I worked so hard for all these years. It was my forced duty to make sure my queen and my princess always had a smile on their faces and by the looks of things, I was making my way back up on the charts. When I tell you, that made me genuinely happy, I meant it with every letter and syllable of it.

In the midst of my mind wandering and me staring at my daughter like an old ass creep, Essence came and plopped her happy go lucky ass right down on me. I made a sound of pain and she smacked my chest and only made herself more comfortable on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me a bit closer to her face, and kissed my lips quickly.

"You just don't know how much I love you," Essence spoke to me as she kissed my jaw this time. I arched and eyebrow and gave her a suspicious look and then shook my head at this woman. I didn't feed into her shit just yet, my momma was still here. When that midnight falls though, that ass is mine. It was already around eight, so a couple more hours and I'd be deep off in that pussy.

"I do, cause I love you just that much and some." I told her and gripped her thigh that rested on my lap and then just rested it there. She smiled and kissed my lips again, not even giving me a chance to kiss her at all. I just let her do her, because Lord knows when all these motherfuckers get the fuck out my house, I was gone wear that old ass out. That's one pro thing about my wife. She was old as shit, but she could still go about three rounds before she need a nap. Four if she then had a coffee the morning before.

"Thank you, thank you for bringing my baby back."

"Don't sweat it E, that's our baby girl and I'd go to the ends of the Earth all over again for you and our kids. I couldn't have asked for any better wife and even any better knucklehead ass kids." I told her and kissed the side of her neck to follow up with my statement. She grinned at me and then grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together and then laying back on me a bit. We were in a room full of people, but yet we were still in our own little world. Our own little freak nasty world.

"I love you Damian Jalil'" she commented and looked up at me with them eyes, them eyes she gave me only when she wanted the dick from a nigga. I knew them there eyes like I knew my first name. Let me tell you, shit was about to get real in the Johnson house on this here night, and that's a fact. I hated to fuck shit up on the return of my daughter, but I been going through hell too. I hadn't had sex since Sunday, and the fact that today was Tuesday bothered me.

"Show me then baby, no talkin. Just show me how much you love big daddy." I told her as my dick began to throb a little bit underneath her ass. A smirk came over her face as she turned a little on my lap and then used her hand to rub along the rim of my pants. I gave her that look to stop, but she didn't. She continued to rub until her hands found my dick, let me tell you all hell broke loose when her hand touched him.

"You nasty as fuck yo," I chuckled and pushed her hands away from my joggers. She was really with the shit right now and I was definitely with it too. I just had morals and values and she was playing with me.

"Only for you daddy," she said and stood up from my lap, making sure I caught a good look of her ass in the process. She licked her full lips and gave me the eyes again that I knew so well."I'll be upstairs waiting, get rid of them all and come find me." She winked as she headed out of the room, making sure to twist her hips extra hard just because she knew I was watching. My dumb ass sat there nodding my head like a dog until she was out of view. Once that ass was no longer in view of my eyes, I hopped up and grabbed my crutch.

"Aight, public service announcement! Ion' know wea the fuck y'all finna go, but y'all gotta get the fuck from up outta here. Code red, code red. Sorry momma, I love you, call you tomorrow." I said loudly to all of the people sitting around in my living room area. They all gave me confused looks in return, but I was dead ass serious at this point. This motherfuckers had to get out or otherwise they'd hear some shit to fuck they life up. Cause when we gets dirty, I mean it's dirty.

"What the fuck?" Red said as he stuffed a piece of pound cake in his mouth and gave me a questioning look. I sighed and shook my head before clapping my hands and moving around the room as best as I could on the one working leg that I really had.

"Chop chop, take ya plates with ya. Come back on tomorrow for seconds if you want some. See you then, goodnight everyone." I told them all and with frowns and curse words, they politely got their shit and got out of my house. I hated to be rude, but this was just how shit was about to go.

Once the house was clear of all my family and Dolani was off somewhere in her room away from us, I stood outside of our bedroom door and stripped butt ass naked. I smiled to myself as I thought about how I was about to go down and fuck her life up, but my world came crashing down when I opened them doors. I'd been expecting to see nothing but a full moon up and ready for me to dive in on sight, but what I got pissed me off to the highest and my blood pressure went up.

"What the fuck?" I said and I could hear her laughing from the bed. The lights were shut off and she was in the bed, with pajamas on and her hair tied up like she was about to take her ass to sleep. I stood there with a crutch and a loose dick as my mouth hung up. Upset was not even the word for how I felt right now, and the fact that my dick was saluting her made matters worse. I was pissed off.

"You foul as fuck E, on God." I said as I continued to stand there as the air blew. I was getting cold as shit, but I still stood there hoping she'd flip that cover off and she was just as naked as I was. Turns off, she was fully clothed and that only pissed me off more. She even laughed at how distraught I was from her spot in the bed. At this point I wanted to flip that shit over and make her old ass fall on the floor. I was mad.

"I love you daddy. You forgot my period is on you idiot." She chuckled and I frowned up even more. I could've sworn she ain't have a period no more. Don't when you get a certain age that shit just cut off or some like that. I could've sworn she was done with that phase of her life, I think she lying man. I feel like I'm being played like a lil bitch.

"Damn man, yo ass ain't went through menopause yet? I thought you stop havin those periods when you turned forty or some. I'm tired of this shit man. You be on yo period more than anybody I know," I said with a frown as I crossed my arms over my chest. I mumbled a string of curse words under my breath and just went and climbed in bed, butt ass naked. I sat my crutch off to the side and just laid there. That's how I spent the next thirty minutes of my life. Essence had fallen her ass to sleep and I was up doing nothing.

After a couple more minutes, I decided to just go out and catch some air. I slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and my Gucci slides before heading down the stairs and out onto the back patio. Of course I bought my little friend along with me and wasted no time in lighting it up and taking a long pull for all my trouble. I relaxed back into the chair and looked up at the stars as I enjoyed the nights cold air. I ain't even care about it at this point, it felt damn good to me.

"Dad?" I heard and jumped in my skin. I sat up on the bench and looked to see Dolani coming outside of the house in her pink robe and slippers. I sighed to myself and put out my blunt before scooting over on the bench to make more room for my little girl.

"Damn it baby girl, what you doing up this late?" I asked her as she took the seat on the chair next to me.

"Couldn't sleep," she mumbled as she stared at the pool that sat out on the lawn ahead of us.

"Tell me about it," I shrug and sit back to relax again. As a few seconds passed by, I looked over at my baby and just was compelled to talk more. I nudged her a little bit before speaking. "I missed you kid, I missed the hell out of you ya know. It just wasn't the same without you around here to get on my nerves. I can't believe you left me to deal with that mother of yours all by myself. Shit was horrible." I told her talking about my wife and it made her laugh. Shit I was kind of serious too. Essence was on my ass like white on rice, shit I was the only one left in the house for her to bother 25/8.

"Glad to know that I was missed around here, but I did miss you guys just as much. I'm happy to be back here in Miami with my family. I love all of you," she said and smiled. That made me smile in return as I pulled her closer into my arms and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too baby girl. You ready to get back into this shit?"

"Honestly, no. I'm not ready for all the questions that I'm sure I'll be getting for a while." She sighed and that made me frown a little bit.

"You don't have to answer to nobody but me and the good Lord. You know that Dolani. Anybody else come at you with some shit you ain't tryna hear, you call me and I swear I'll be right there to make sure they never bother you again." I told her and she chuckled a bit and gave me a questioning look.

"What about mom?"

"I'd lay her old ass out for you too, no questions." I said and that got yet another laugh out of her.

"Good to know,"

"Yeah, you should get to bed tho' love, we both should actually. We've all had a long and need to get some rest before tomorrow comes." I told her and she nodded her head. We both got up and went back into the house. I made sure it was locked up before taking Dolani and tucking her into bed. I kissed her forehead and made sure she was okay before I headed off to get back in the bed of my own. I was really tired too.

As soon as I slid back under the covers, Essence turned over and looked at me. She didn't say none but then her leg found its way thrown over my body and I couldn't say shit. She moved over closer to me and laid her head down on my chest as my arm wrapped itself around her waist. This was how we slept on a day to day basis, all up under each other unless we were mad or some shit. That's just how it's been.

"I love you," she mumbled as she looked up at me in the dark room.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I love you too." I said and she smiled before reaching up to kiss my lips and then she rested her head back down on my chest.

"Baby?" I called as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Hmm?" She mumbled in response.

"Can we have more kids?"

"Are you out of your damn mind?" She asked as she turned her head to look up at me with a frown. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to look down to face her as well. I wasn't even playing right now, I real deal wanted another kid. Both of our children were grown might as well say and now we were about to be lonely as fuck again. I don't know if I can take staying with Essence another twenty years with it being just us and no children. She's going to drive me crazy with her crazy ass.

"A lil bit,"

She smacked her lips and shook her head. "No,"

"Why not?" I inquired, wondering why she just wouldn't have me another child. I knew she was old and shit, but if she hadn't went through menopause yet, I don't see what the problem is down there. She was able to push out another child before she turned a year older, she was tripping.

"I'm too old, you point that out almost everyday."

"So, your pussy still work. Therefore, you're old, but not too old like on no grandma type shit. Well not for another couple months anyway." I mumbled the last part and she sucked her teeth at my statement.

"Go to sleep," she said and I sighed.

"Baby?" I called again as I looked up at the ceiling for the second time, with nothing but thoughts hovering around in my brain. This is what happened when I had to go without releasing my nut after so long.

"Hmm?"

"Can we get a dog?"

"For what?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't know, since we can't have anymore kids." I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at her again. She gave me a look that told me to go to sleep, right before she voiced it out into the open.

"Go to sleep Damian." She said and I sighed, but I still couldn't just go to sleep like that. I had so much on my mind right now, it was nearly impossible to just go to sleep with a clouded mind. I needed a blunt, that's exactly what I wanted right now. Dolani had messed up my smoke break and out of respect, I put it out for my daughter, but in reality I needed it. I was in a pimp in distress right now.

"Baby?" I called for the third time.

"No Damian," she said without even hearing what I had to say. I smacked my lips and turned my head away from her. She had hurt my feelings and shit, just by not letting me say what I needed to say. I knew she had sensed it too because she grabbed my chin and turned my face back so I looked at her.

"Yes baby?"

"I was just gone tell you I loved you, damn," I laughed and she smiled up at me before kissing my lips.

"I love you too daddy, now go to sleep!"

"Okay grandma,"

This feeling that I was feeling was one of the best feelings that I'd ever felt in my whole life of being able to feel. I was overjoyed with having my daughter back under my care safe and sound. The problem had been resolved and even though family had to be taken out in  the process, I didn't regret a thing. I was reunited with the family that I loved and cherished and that was all that mattered to me. At this point, I was able to eventually go to sleep with a peace of mind and a sense of happiness.
_______________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote. Comment. Share with a friend!

Excuse all errors.

No questions.

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 3 22
Do not copyright ©2016 FULLY COMPLETED AND EDITED!! Made in Aurora Made in March 3
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
54.4K 1.8K 48
Aurelia Bellini had always dreamed of the perfect family picture. But like most dreams, reality got in the way. Aurelia became pregnant at 18 years o...
576K 33.1K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...