Not a princess I wanna be a p...

Por nightheart97

I decided to write something a little personal. This is basically a little journal about being transgender an... Más

Hypocritical parents
Binder
Passing and transphobia
Boredom and aggravation
Frustration
Bonding time
Anger and dysphoria
Bonding time and being emotional
Self haircuts and arguments
Im back!
Christmas
I am a boy
Broken
Alive
Easter disaster
Haircut choices and transphobes
Politics and ignorant people
Feeling Stuck
Depression
Boredom
Journey
Accomplishment
Big news
Changes
Big news
Christmas
Excitement
Judgement and frustration
Arguments and aggravation
Rough times

Frustration

28 0 2
Por nightheart97

I'm really frustrated lately because my mom and I have been arguing over her using male pronouns. It makes me sad that my mom and I are drifting apart because we've always been so close but she refuses to accept me as a boy and it's so frustrating because she says that she supports me but yet refuses to call me male. I'm recognized as male by everyone but her and my dad since I'm not out to him yet. It's really annoying and makes me so frustrated and angry. I just want everyone to see me as the man I am instead of the female they want me to be. Sadly I've been so stressed that I've started to cut again. Even though you all probably don't want to know that. Anyways there is some good news I'm officially put in the records as male at my therapist office. I'm so happy. Everyone calls me by my preferred name and refers to me as he. Anyways that's about it on the update of my life. I'll try to update sooner.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

800 12 31
This is going to be like a diary-journal thing because I feel like people need to know about this kinda stuff. I've been getting a lot of hate recent...
3.3K 236 46
Greetings to all here to explore their gender, who are questioning or maybe are here to read for fun. My name is Reagan (Now - Noah) My pronouns are...
9.9K 175 26
Hello there reader! This is actually my first book I've ever written in wattpad so I don't know if it's gonna be good for you but yeah enjoy!