Mated To The Leader Of The Pa...

By TheBlackWoIf

Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate les... More

Chapter 1: New girl
Chapter 2: Pack run
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 5: Date night
Chapter 6: Dinner with The Alpha
Chapter 7: Living without him
Chapter 8: Girls day
Chapter 9: Cat called
Chapter 10: Chasing and a sleepover
Chapter 11: Talking to Ben
Chapter 12: The return of the Alpha
Chapter 13: Moving away
Chapter 14: She Wolf
Chapter 15: Football game
Chapter 16: Silence
Chapter 17: The ceremony
Chapter 18: Going rogue
Chapter 19: Trapped
Chapter 20: Locked away
Chapter 21: Meeting new people
Chapter 22: Duties
Chapter 23: Wounds
Chapter 24: The day
Chapter 25: The unnamed pack
Chapter 26: Pack doctor
Chapter 27: Recovering
Chapter 28: Cuddles
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 31: The unwanted one
Chapter 32: Our day
Chapter 33: Killer Within
Chapter 34: The rogue
Chapter 35: The test results
Chapter 36: Staying away
Chapter 37: Surprise
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Alpha
Chapter 39: Reunited
Chapter 40: A day out
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: The return
Chapter 43: Injuries
Chapter 44: Wide awake
Chapter 45: Released
Chapter 46: Christmas Eve
Chapter 47: Christmas day
Chapter 48: Till death do us apart
Chapter 49: Packing
Chapter 50: Lost child
Chapter 51: Blood
Chapter 52: Fire
Chapter 53: The outsider
Chapter 54: Baby steps
Chapter 55: Secrets revealed
Chapter 56: Unsteady
Chapter 57: Him
Chapter 58: Sneaking out
Chapter 59: The hybrid
Chapter 60: Anger
Chapter 61: Moving In
Chapter 62: Training
Chapter 63: I'm coming for you
Chapter 64: Amid the ruins
Chapter 65: My creation
Chapter 66: Another day

Chapter 30: The treaty

251 10 0
By TheBlackWoIf

*A month later.*

I woke up to a cold feeling. I opened my eyes and saw the wall. I rolled over and reached my hand over to the other side of the. All I could feel was cold. I sighed; Hunter had to go out again.  I rolled onto his side of the bed and stretched out.  I hugged into his pillow and inhaled his smell. After another half an hour of lying down, I finally got up. I quickly made the bed up and headed to the bathroom. I walked in and found the bath tub was full of water. Some towels were folded on the toilet seat and soap was laid out. A note was folded on top of the towels. I grabbed it and opened it.

"Aurora, I have to go out for this morning. I will be back by lunch hour. I ran you a hot bath because I knew you would be getting up soon. Have a good day love. ~Hunter."  Read the note.

I placed the note onto the counter. I put my hand into the water and felt it was still hot. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the tub. I tied my hair up and relaxed. Over the past month, I started school again. Hunter stuck to me like glue at school. The only time he would leave me was when we didn't have class together. Hunter treated me like a princess, which I didn't mind. I loved everything he would do for me. Before I knew it, the water had turned cold. I quickly scrubbed myself and got out. I drained the tub and grabbed one of the towels. I wrapped it around myself and headed out into the closet. I changed into some comfy clothes and put the towel back in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I then left the room and headed downstairs.

As I walked down the hallway, I felt something was off. I didn't hear the music from Mandy's room. It was quiet. I just shrugged it off and walked down the stairs. There was also no noise coming from downstairs.  I walked around the corner and into the kitchen. There was no one to be seen. I sighed loudly, and started making myself breakfast. As I ate, I felt strange. This house was never quiet. It creeped me out very much. Once I had finished breakfast, I walked over to the kitchen sink. I went to put the plate in the sink, and the lights cut out. I dropped the plate on the floor and screamed. I saw nothing but darkness.

"Hunter? Is that you?" I called out.

He didn't answer. I said his name again and heard nothing back. I walked into the living room. It was brighter than the kitchen. As I went to pull the curtains back, the lights came back on. I looked around and saw no one else was in the room. I walked back into the kitchen and looked down at the broken glass. I cleaned up the mess and threw the broken pieces away. I sat back down on a stool and sighed. I had nothing to do. I looked up at the clock and saw it was only 10. Hunter wouldn't be back for a couple of hours.

"You should clean. Mate will love it." Ella said.

I got onto my feet at her words. I started doing the dishes and tried to make myself busy.  Before I knew it, I had cleaned the whole kitchen.  I made my way into the living and dusted. I cleaned everything and anything I could. I swept the floor downstairs. I looked up at the clock again. It was only 10:30. I growled at the clock, and made my way to the stairs. I ran up the stairs with the broom and swept the long hallway. I walked back downstairs and threw away the dust. I put the broom away and ran back up the stairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, I noticed something at the end of the hallway. I couldn't make it out from far away.  I walked down the hallway and towards the object. I looked down and saw it was a book. I picked the book up and looked at it.

"Must be from the study." I thought to myself.

I looked down the hallway and saw the study room door was opened. A chill ran down my spine. I walked towards the room and walked in. No one was in the room. I sighed with relief.  As I walked deeper into the room, I noticed the window was open was wide open.

"Hunter must have left it open this morning, that silly boy." I thought to myself.

I put the book back on the shelf and walked over to the window. I slammed the window shut and locked it. I had another cold chill run down my spine. I hurried to the door and went to walk out. I heard another door close behind me. I jumped around and saw the closet was closed. I walked out and quickly walked down the stairs. I was walking about the corner when I bumped into something. I jumped back and screamed. I looked up and saw it was only Hunter.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"Nothing's wrong. This house is just creepy." I said.

"What do you mean by creepy?" Hunter asked.

"The lights turned off downstairs this morning. I found a book on the floor upstairs, so I went to brought it back to the study. It was felt creepy." I said.

"Well don't worry, it's alright." He said.

Hunter took a hold of my hand and we walked into the kitchen.  Isabella and Mia were in the kitchen. Hunter grabbed an apple from the counter.

"I'm going upstairs to do some work. Do you care to join me?" He asked me.

"No thanks, I think I have had enough with the study room today." I said.

He nodded. He kissed my forehead, and left the room. I sat down at the island next to Mia.

"Did the Omegas come today?" Isabella asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"The house looks so clean. The only time it looks this clean is when the Omegas are here." She said.

"I cleaned this morning. I was bored." I said.

Isabella turned around and looked at me.

"You did all this?" She asked.

I nodded my head. She nodded her head back and continued with what she was doing.

"Baby!" Hunter yelled from upstairs.

"Yes?" I answered as I walked towards the stairs.

"Did you open the window in the study? It's fucking freezing up here!" He yelled back.

I felt my nerves shook thru the roof again.

"When I walked in this morning it was open. I thought you must have left it open, so I closed it." I said.

I heard Hunter growl upstairs. I started to walk up the stairs.

"Hunter?" I called out.

"It's fine darling, I'll close it." He answered.

I walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw Isabella was going thru the plates.

"I dropped a plate and broke one this morning. I'm sorry." I said as I grabbed of the bags on the counter.

"It's fine. It's not like I'll ever run out of plates." She said as she laughed.

I helped put away all the groceries. I grabbed a plate and made something for lunch. I pulled out another plate and made something for Hunter.

"Hunter come downstairs! I made you lunch!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I heard his chair move, so I walked back to the kitchen. As I walked back in, I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. I stopped dead in my tracks. Everyone in the kitchen stopped what they were doing. I turned back and called out to Hunter. We heard another loud sound, followed by Hunter screaming.

"Call Greg!" I yelled as I ran to the stairs.

Mia followed me up the stairs. I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. The study door room was closed. I almost went straight thru the door because of how fast I was running. I went to open the door, but it was locked. I started looking around for something.

"Hunter! Open the door!" Mia yelled as she banged on the door.

My eyes locked onto a fire iron in the corner. I ran over to it and picked it up.

"Move." I said.

Mia moved out of the way. I hit the door with the fire iron over and over again. I broke a hole into the door. I dropped the iron and stuck my hand in. I unlocked the door and swung it open. What I saw what, horrifying. I saw Hunter's father sat on top of Hunter with his hands around his neck.

"Loka stop!" Mia yelled.

Mia went to walk up to them, but Hunter put his hand up.

"He needs to die!" Alpha yelled.

"No he doesn't! This is all your fault! All you needed to do was to change the treaty!" Mia yelled.

He stopped what he doing and looked at Mia.

"Change the treaty? Why would I do that? That stupid Omega isn't getting my pack! Not while I'm around!" Alpha yelled.

Hunter punched him in the face, which caused Alpha to fall over. Hunter got up and sat on him. He grabbed a knife that I didn't notice and held it up to his father's neck.

"You won't be around for much long if you don't change the treaty." Hunter growled.

Alpha said nothing. He kept eye contact with Hunter.

"If you change the treaty, I will let you go. You will be free." Hunter said.

Alpha closed his eyes for a minute, thinking about it.

"You will let me go?" He asked.

"If you change the treaty to what I like, then yes." I said.

Alpha growled and slowly nodded. Hunter threw the knife off to the side and got up.

"Sit at the desk and start typing." Hunter growled.

Alpha got up and walked over to the desk. Hunter stood behind him and watched him type. Once he finished typing, he looked back up at Hunter. He read what his father had written.

"Send it." Hunter growled.

Alpha pressed send.

"Great." Hunter said.

Greg came running thru the door along with other men with him.

"Take him away." Greg said.

"You said I was free!" Alpha yelled.

"There's one thing we got in common father, we both lie." Hunter said.

The men grabbed Loka and brought him. Greg nodded, and left with Mia. Hunter looked over at the door.

"You broke my door." He said.

"I was trying to save you." I said.

I looked up at his face and was dry blood under his nose.

"I'm fine." Hunter said.

"I know." I said.

I kissed him quickly and started to walk away.

"That's it?" He said as I walked out.

"You smell! Take a shower dog!" I yelled.

I heard him laugh. The treaty was changed, but changed to what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
203K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...
467K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
601K 18.7K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...