Pairing Up The Devil (Unedite...

By GraceAndGlorious

Have your parents ever made a crazy rule for you? Of course, they have. That's what parents do. So just like... More

Pairing Up The Devil
1. Unfair
2. Boozohead and the Freak
3. First meeting with the devil
4. Finding the perfect boy, failed
5. Let's seal the deal
6. Hard to believe
7. Mr Crush, meet Mr Devil
8. My life wasn't all rainbows and sunshine
9. Told you so
10. Lame but effective
11. It is raining cats and dogs, or maybe jerks too
12. The marvelous life of Regina George
13. The adventures in the mathematic class
14. The social butterfly
15. The romantic fishes
16. The bus ride
17. Shut up with the Swifty song already
18. And the Hunger Games begins
20. The revenge
21. Worst thing to be done
22. Apology
23. Hospital and the agreements
24. The happiness is in the air
25. Jealousy
26. Surprise, sister
27. Pairing up gone wrong
28. I'll take you to the candyshop
29. My master
30. Wrong Judgement
31. Polo match : day one
32. Polo Match : day two
33. Who thought the devil could inspire you
34. Isn't that bad
35. Let it snow!
36. The reason behind his sadness
37. Wrong timing
38. Happy birthday to me
39. What a way to start your year
40. Saving Jade
41. Stuck with you
42. This guy's an idiot
43. Unanswered Questions
44. Into pieces
45. Heartbreaker
46. Cheering up
47. The truth
48. First last love
The Epilogue - Graduation day

19. It's time to go home

12.4K 416 54
By GraceAndGlorious

Hello amazing people! :)

Sorry but I didn't write about the treasure hunt. It was too hard for me to write the clues of the game. I tried my best.

This chapter is dedicated to @Scyrenne for the amazing covers on the side. Thank you. :) I made an collage of both her covers in it! :)

Awesome trailer on the side made by @Nmeo2202! :)

   CHAPTER 19 - It's time to go home

"So kids, here are the rules. No one is allowed to remove someone's hints or anything else. It's cheating. Any kind of misbehaving and it will result in the disqualifying of your pair. Am I clear?' Mr.Taylor announced. Okay, so in these three days, how many rules had he made? It's like he speaks, it's about rules, rules and rules.

We were all gathered at the camp get together area and listening to our ruler's order.

I saw Ryan and Sage standing together, where Sage was wandering her eyes here and there and Ryan was busy with his tablet, but any kinds of gadgets weren't allowed here.

"Why did you brought a tablet here?" I whispered to Ryan.

He calmly to me and said,"Why? I can't have a tablet here Strawberry?" I knew he knew the rules of the camp. He is just acting dumb.

"Yes, you can't! It's against the rule." I stated.

Suddenly, Drew and Ashton appeared behind Ryan's back and said,"Like this guy ever follows rules." They poited at Ryan.

I rolled my eyes and said,"You know, sometimes you guys appear that you are his fangirls."

"Come on kids, it's time for treasure hunt." Mr. Taylor shouted.

"Let's go and finish this. I know I am gonna win." Ryan stated, getting ready for the game.

"Over confident, are we?"

"If over confidence helps me win, then yes." He said, smirking.

~~~~~~

So after a lots of screaming, injuries and tough luck, the game ended. Ryan was kinda fast in finding things. And Sage, she was very mean this time. She stole all our clues and misplaced them. She was smirking the whole time, maybe because she is with Ryan. You adopt people's behaviour. And what can I say about Jamie? That guy is a total mess. He was scared the whole time, plus, he irritated me like hell. 'What will we do now Jade?','Why are you not scared Jade?','What if we get lost in the forest and everyone finds our dead bodies later?' Urg, annoying!

And you know the worst part of it all? Ryan won! Yes, that jerk head won!! I lost! What am I gonna do? I am so damn scared, what will be his prize from me? Hope if doesn't involve sex, my life or eating those horrible food items that he told me about.

Please God help. Your little angel is in pure danger.

"Look you won. I told you over confidence helps you win. And here I am, the winner." Ryan said. So proud of himself.

"Yeah, the winner of 'treasure hunt'." I said sarcastically, finger quoting the treasure hunt part.

"What do you mean by 'treasure hunt'?" He mocked my treasure hunt thing with finger quoting as well.

:It's a game for kids Ryan. Grow up."

"Oh really? So you was getting mad yesterday night about this game?" He asked. Wait, how did he knew about that?

"I wasn't."

"Yes, you were."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I know everything babe, everything fucking thing." He spoke proudly.

"Language mister." I said.

"Don't change the topic miss." Why is he so irritating? Oh yeah, because he is Ryan. How can I forget?

"Hey, who won in your group?" Jess and Blair suddenly appeared and smiled. Aw, it has been a long time since I have seen them.

"But it looks like your dear friend passed out again." I heard Ryan say. They all were staring at me with shocked eyes, crossed arms and disappointed looks on their faces. Wow, they just look like my dad right now.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out again, that's what happened." Blair stated.

"I didn't." I said.

"You did." They shouted in unison and you know what the weird thing was? That their voices sounded the same. Come on Ryan, be like a man.

"You-" I pointed at Ryan and spoke again,"sounded like you are a girl and that too a eight years old."

"Look what I told you. Half of the time she is lost in her Wonderland and for the rest, she talked nonsense." Ryan announced.

"I agree." Blair said, playing with her hair, dancing on her toes and staring at Ryan like she is going to eat him alive.

"Somebody cough has a cough boyfriend cough here." I spoke. And yes, I said those coughs, not actually coughed.

"Oh my God Jady, you have to cough when you say a sentence like that, not just say cough." Blair corrected. And that goes my genius friend.

"It is not the important thing in the sentence, it's that you have a boyfriend." I stated. 

"It's not like I was trying to flirt with him." Blair said. I looked at Jess. We stared each other for a few seconds and then burst into laughter. 

"Yeah, you never flirt Barbie. How can she say that." Jess joked, still laughing.

"Shut up you two.." Blair ordered. 

My eyes suddenly went to her back side where I say Derek talking to a girl. It's time to get mad Blair. It's true, she can't see talking to any other girl.

"Hey Jess, who's that guy talking to that beautiful girl?" I asked, but it was just to grab Blair's attention. All the three of them turned to see who I was talking about. Jess smirked at me and said,"Looks like it's a guy named Derek."

Blair's face turned red and she marched to Derek after saying,"I'll get to you later."

We all laughed our hearts out at her. Jess waved at me and went away.

Again, alone with Mister jerk head.

"So, now about my prize.." those five words made me feel weak at my knees and electric shock travelled through my spine.

"Um..what about it?"

"I want..um..um" He pointed at his chin and acted like he is thinking of his prize, but I knew he had already decided it. How can he not thing about the prize? He even knew he was going to win. Because he was so over confident. 

"I know you have already decided. Just spit the beans Matthews." I said bluntly.

"You know me so well. I'll get the prize from you but not now." He announced.

"Then when?"

"When I want to." and after that, he went to his friends.

Man, what is going on in his head?

I was still sitting on the rock when I decided to take a little walk around the lake. I walked over to the lake and saw Aiden standing near the lake, with his back taking support of the big rock behind him. He was wearing a grey hoddie and loose jeans. Someone is looking great. It looks like he is standing there for a photoshoot.

I walked over to him and said,"Hey!"

He turned his head to me and smiled,"Hey Beautiful. How are you?"

Dead because Ryan wo in a bet with me and now, I am a dead meat,"Good. you?"

"I saw you, I am ought to be great." Aww, he is so cute.

"Chessy much. By the way, who won the treasure hunt in your group?" I asked.

"Jess and her partner. Those guys are good. Who won in yours" Yay! My best friend won.

"Ryan and Sage but they cheated." Ryan never did anything against the rules in the game but my dear sister did.

I saw Aiden's face different and a msirk appeared on his face,"What can you expect from that guy?"

"No, Ryan didn't cheat. It was Sage." I corrected.

"He must have told her to so he don't get into any troube. But what's with you suddenly talking to him? I never saw you with him before?"

"Um, it's becasue of a plan." I spoke.

He turned his face to me which was full of amusement,"What plan?"

"I wanted to fix Sage with someone so I could date becasue my dad made this stupid rule that I can't date unless Sage starts to date so I decided to fix her up with Ryan." I explained.

He widned his eyes."So how is it going so far?"

"I think better than before." I said, while looking towards Sage who was sitting with her friend Kaya, smiling. 

Wait, Sage is smiling?? My freaky sister is actually smiling? All she do is smirk or evil laugh, not smile.

Suddenly, someone called Aiden so he had to go.

And that was the moment when it hit me. Sage is happy with Ryan. So, from now, it's not just about breaking dad's rule, it's about making my weirdo sister happy. I know that she is really annoying and all but after all, she is my only sibling and I want her to be happy.

And from now, I'll try even more on pairing them up. Because she looks happy. And she is SMILING! That's just like finding water on Pluto.

"Come on kids, it's time to wrap up your things and leave." I heard miss tanktop shout. Wait, I forgot her real name. Oh, yeah, Thompson...or is it Simpson? Man, I've been caaling her Miss tanktop for too much.

Let's pack up your things Jade. It's time to go home...

***********

Sorry for not writing the treasure hunt part!

I posted the prologue of my new story 'The Luxurious Lifestyle'. Please check it out! :)

QUESTION TIME :

1) Are you happy that Jade is going to be more serious on the whole pairing up thing?

Hope you liked it!

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND ENJOY! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.6K 33
Luke Adams wasn't interested in the Kissing Game until his crush, Ella Baker, says she'll only date the guy who wins the game. But no one will pass h...
4.9K 88 28
Dünyanın gerçeklerinden habersiz sıradan bir liseli genç kız Laya, birden bire kendini masal kitaplarındaki gibi bir hayatın içinde buluyor. Vampirl...
1.8M 37.8K 42
Ariana Smith is that girl, the smart, cute, helpful, honest down to earth, nerdy girl that everyone pretty much ignores and well, she's okay with tha...
142K 2.2K 29
Harry looked her in the eyes and gulped. "You're pregnant." He said this time without hesitation. After he said that he was even more scared. The lo...