Hidden Life (Camren) #wattys2...

By 12117z

What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
advice / help please.
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
a/n guys!!!
chapter 28
chapter 29
next book vote/ options
chapter 30
last chapter part one
last chapter part two
New and final book!

chapter 6

11.7K 331 108
By 12117z

Laurens pov.

"I got You!" Camila yelled as she picked up Eathen and dropped him in the snow. Eathen  grabbed his wrist and I quickly tried to get to him. But Camila  bent down to  check on him and he grabbed a hand full of snow and threw  it at her.

"Got you!" He yelled and ran behind me and camila pushed the snow out of her face.

"Mommy help!" Eathen yelled  and  hid  behind my legs.

"Ooo, you think your mama is going to save you? I don't think so, i thought  5 year olds have to be big kids." Camila said and Eathen practically climbed up my body and his in my neck.

"Help me mommy." Eathen yelled and i held onto him tightly as camila pushed us into the snow.

"Attack, attack!"  Eathen yelled and i grabbed one of Camilas hands and pulled her down into the snow and climbed on top of her and held her down and Eathen covered her with snow.

"Eat my snow you evil snowman!"  Eathen yelled and camila grabbed  my hips and started tickling me till I rolled off of her and she seen Eathen.

"Um... mommy. She got up!" He said and dropped the snow ball in his hand and  gave  camila a soft smile and puppy dog eyes.

"Cami, I sorry." He said sweetly and she picked him up and kissed his head.

"Now before i drop you into the snow head first tell me whos idea was it to cover me in the snow."  Camila said and Eathen laughed at pointed at me.

"It was Laurens!" Camila said in fake shock and I knew I was about to get real cold real fast so i quickly got up and ran to the  house before they could cover me in the snow.  I closed the door and  seen camila and Eathen  playing in the snow covered yard. I laughed and took off all of the wet and cold clothing befor being left in only a  dark green small long sleeved shirt and some black yoga pants. I walked into the kitchen and put a pot on  the stove filling it with 5 cups of milk.  While i waited for that to boil I got out three cups and some hot chocolate mix. I put the mix into the cups and seen that the milk was still not boiling so I went the the closet where camila hid the bike and sat it in the living room .  I quickly went back to the kitchen and turned off the stove as the  backdoor opened and the two CHILDREN walked into the house stripping the clothes.  I walked over to Eathen and helped him out of his Layers  and pulled his hat off of his head.

"Your nose is so red baby boy." I said a camila picked my son up and sat him on her hip.

"He will be ok  just a little frostbite it hasn't  ever killed anybody." She said and I have her a stupid look before I walked back into the kitchen followed by the two of them. I sat down on one of the stools and sat Eathen on my lap as I drank my hot chocolate. 

"How has your birthday been?" I asked him and he smiled and looked between me and camila.

"Awesome!" He said and took a drink of the hot milk.

"Well when your done with that I have something I want to give you ."  I told him and his smile fell and he nodded his head.

"You buy me something? " he asked and i nodded my head and he sighed. Eathen knows when I buy  him  something mommy comes home with a new bruise. Argo the long sleeved shirt i have  on.  After what he said last night i realized I didn't have anything to give him for his birthday and he really wanted a bike. So I went back to my normal customers house did what i  had to do to make money so I could buy him a present. I hate doing this stuff but it's the only way I  can have money and I will not ask camila to give me any. After last night I knew that camila had feelings for me but I just can't recuperate her feelings.  I'm happy I have forgiven her for our past but I also dont  know if i can actually be with her.  She couldn't ever love a person like me. No one can, I sell my body to  make money and i lie to her in the process.  Not that it's any of her business but I know as long as I keep her happy I will have a place I can stay with my son.

"Lo, Lauren,  is anyone in there?" I blinked a couple times and looked around the kitchen.

"Yeah, sorry I was just thinking." I said and camila have me a  small smile and stood up placing  the cups into the sink.  I helped Eathen slid off of my lap and I took his hand into mine and we all walked into  the  living room.

"A bike!" He yelled and let go of my hand and raced over to the blue bike. I smiled and sat down on  the arm of the couch and camila sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I think he likes it." She said and I smiled as the small boy walked around his bike several. Times before he ran over to me and jumped into my arms.

"Thank you so much!" He said and I gave him a big hug before I sat him down. He went to run back over to his bike but stopped half way there and ran upstairs

"Eathen get back down here!" I yelled  and camila grabbed my hand and told me to hush. Several minutes later he came back down stairs holding a card.

"Cami helped me." He said and I smiled and looked at the card that had his hand  print on the front of it and under the hand it said mommy. I flipped the card to the back and it had a picture of three people in it  by a house clearly drawn by my son.

"Baby it's your birthday not mine." I said and ruffled his hair as he stood in front of me.

"But I wouldn't have a birthday with out you."He said and my heart leaped out of my chest and I kissed his head.

"It's the best decision I have ever had to make in my whole  life baby." I said and Eathen poked  the card in my hands.

"Read!" He said and I laughed and opened the card.

I have loved your for.

For five years,
60 months
260 weeks
1835 days
43800 hours
2628000 minutes
157680000 seconds

And counting.

No matter what I will always be your baby boy, I love you mommy,

Love, Eathen

I read the  card written by camila  but seen my sons name scribbled at the bottom and the tears came  out of my eyes.

I picked him up and held him tightly to my chest. Camila  tried to give us space but I made her sit back down and slid off of the arm of the couch and on to her lap.

"Thank you so much, both of you  it is the best gift i have ever gotten." I said and I said softly as I rested my head on camilas chest and Eathen did the same to me. We all sat there in silence for a while till camila spoke up.

"The roads are clear, why don't we go eat somewhere and have some fun." Camila suggested and Eathen  had a big smile on his face and nodded.

"Like a Family?" He asked and I sighed and shook my head.

"No baby as friends. Now get your little butt up and get ready or I will go have all of your birthday  fun." I told him and he scrambled to get off of my lap and ran upstairs.

"I go to look at a house tomorrow, I was wondering if you want to come, I mean you don't have to but it would be nice to know if you liked our home." She said and I shrugged my  shoulders and straddled her waist as she put her hands on my hips.

"First off its not our home, it's yours. And I have to go because  I don't think your mother is to fond of me." I said. And camila let out a sad sigh and nodded.

"I know and I don't understand  why, your amazing.  And the house isn't mine it is ours. At least till you can find something better for your self. And me being selfish hopes that you never find it so I can wake up in bed next to you every day." She said and my stomach flipped but my cheeks blushed. I want to trust her but it's hard as hell.

"I don't know about that." I said and Camila  cupped my face and kissed my nose, my cheek and my forehead.

"I do." She whispered and her lips went to crash into mine but she hesitated for a second and looked into my eyes.

"Your're beyond perfect Lauren, I just wish you could see that." She said and before I could reply she connected our lips in a soft delicate kiss. As bad as I didn't want to enjoy kissing her I couldn't help it. It's what I look forward  to now. I'm just scared I'm falling for the one and only Camila Cabello.

_____

"Pizza mommy pizza!" Eathen yelled and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the huge buffet of pizza.

"What are you two waiting for, eat." Camila  said and passed us a plate. Eathen quickly found some cheese pizza and breadsticks and told me to put them on his plate. I did as I was told and put two slices of Hawaiian pizza on  my plate. I walked over to the vegetables and Eathen have me a sour look.

"Pick two." I told him and he sighed and picked some tomatoes  and cucumbers. I picked the same and  we walked over To the tables and Camila  smiled at the two of us.

"Eat all you want buddy, it's your birthday you can have as much as you want." She told him and Eathen looked at me to make sure it was ok and I slightly nodded and he smiled.

"Tank  you." He said and started to eat  his food. I leaned  over and kissed his head softly and turned to my food and cut a small piece of pizza off with my fork. Halfway  through my first piece  I started to feel sick but I sipped some of my water and calmed down.

"Are you ok?" Camila  asked and I pulled my hand away from her and nodded my head as I picked up my fork. I ate some of the tomatoes and cucumbers but became sick once again.

"Excuse me." I said and stood  up from the table and walked into the bathroom. As soon as I entered  the door I knew I was going  to be sick. The cold sweats the sleepless nights, I groaned in the thought of all of it again. Once I was done I stood up and walked over to the sink and washed my mouth out then took my tooth brush out of my purse and brushed my teeth. I Put everything away and walked back to the table. I seen that camila and Eathen were finished with their food for now and Eathen was ready to go play in the playroom. Camila walked over to the counter for a second and  I picked up Eathen and sat him on my hip before I walked to the back room where the play room is. My eyes widened when I seen games instead of places for kids to run and play. Camila  stepped up beside of us and passed  Eathens some gold coins and smiled

"Go play any game you want, just make sure you give me or mommy your tickets." She told him and Eathen quickly got out of My arms and ran over to a game.

"I thought we were going to a play room  not an arcade. You don't need to spend all of this money." I told her and camila shrugged and intertwined our fingers causing me to  jump a little. She pulled me over to Eathen  and we watched him try to shoot the balls into the little basket ball hoop.

"Here, let me show you a trick." Camila said and she picked my son up and had him stand on the game and handed him a ball.

"Now just put it in." She told him and Eathen got a big smile on his face and dropped the balls.

"Mommy look!" He said as the tickets stopped and the game came to an end.

"Good job let's go see what else we can do."  I said and he ran over to the next game and Camila and i followed behind him.

"Hey, I have something for you."  I said and camila turned her attention to me but looked back and forth  to my son and I.

"Here." I said and pulled out two hundred  dollars  and she gave me a very confused look.

"Lauren where are you getting this money?" She said seriously  and I shrugged.

"That's not important, what is important is I pay you for letting Eathen and I stay with you. I heard your mother talking to you this morning and I dont  want you to feel like you need to pay for me." I said and camila softly pushed the money back to me and looked at my son.

"I will never take your money, and I don't know  where your getting it but if you need help or your in harms way don't get this money. I'm worried about you, you didn't have anything yesterday but you do today? Lauren I need you to tell me-"

"I won." Eathen yelled and handed us more tickets. He grabbed my hand and we made our way over to a new game.  I dropped the conversation with Camila and avoided her the rest of the time we were at the play room.  When we got in the car, I slid in the back with Eathen and let him play with some of the toys he won.

"Want to stop at the toy store?" Camila asked and before I could say no Eathen yelled yes and smiled at camila.  The whole ride there I could feel camilas eyes on me. I ignored the feeling and rested my head on the window as Eathen rested his head on my lap. When he got to the toy store Camila told Eathen to buy anything he wanted so she and Eathen took a  cart and ran around the store. I walked around the store looking at all of the children's toys and seen a large paint set that came with a stand and plenty of canvases.  It was 70 Dollars  but I knew Eathen would but it to good use and since Camila wouldn't take the money guess I will use it for him. I tried to scoot it out so I could grab it but I happned happened to be a little heavier  than i thought.

"Do you need help?" I turned around and all of the breath that was in my body flew out and I thought I was going to pass out.

"Zayn." I said and he smiled at me and and nodded.

"Long time no see, how have you been?" He asked nicely  and picked the box up. I didn't say much I just nodded my head and looked  around for Camila and Eathen.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked quickly and he pointed over to his aunt and her daughter.

"They were in the you store and as soon as I seen your green eyes i knew it was you. Look I'm not here to cause trouble I just want to talk to you." He asked and I sighed and looked around the store again and I decided to talk to him just to get him out of  the store and away from Eathen. He carried the paint set to the counter and told the  lady we would be back in just a second. We walked out of the store and we sat down in the stone bench  outside

"How have you been." He asked and took my hands into his. Zayn  was always a sweetheart, he loved me and I believe to this day he still does.

"Fine." I said softly and he scooted closer to me.

"Is anyone hurting you again. I promise  Lauren I will do what ever I can to stop-"

"Zayn stop, you know the life I have to live, so please stop." I said and he sighed and looked into my eyes.

"How's Eathen?" He asked and I sighed and shook my head.

"He's fine. Getting bigger Every day. He looks so much like you ." I said softly and Zayn  smiled.

"I know your staying at Camilas, Dinah told me last night. I just want to meet him please, I want to be in my son's life. Maybe  we can work this out." He said and I shook my head knowing if I went back to him he would get hurt.

"We cant Zayn. We cant be together  I'm so sorry." I said and a tear fell  down my have because I still loved him. He was my saving grace when I way younger and it was hard to look at him now because I have done so much wrong.

"Fine but I still need  to  see my son. I haven't seen him in so Long Lauren, I never even got a reason for you leaving." He said and I looked up at him with my year strained cheeks and he immidetly  pulled me into his  arms. I missed him I truly missed him.  He was the lot person who ever lived me and knew my last. He was the only person that I felt safe with. I cried into his jacket and his embrace. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back and I flinched.

"Don't let them hurt you anymore,  please Monkey. You are worth so much more than this. Come home please." He said and I shook my head and pulled back from him.

"Don't let them hurt you." He said and pushed the tears away. I closed my eyes tightly and nodded my head as he held me tighter.

"I'll let you see Eathen when I'm ready. I love you so much still Zayn but it hurts. You deserve better than me, I need to move on." I told him and he nodded not arguing with what I said.

"I still live in the same house. When you feel like it come home. Or when your ready, let me meet my son." He said and his aunt came out of the  store. He looked down at me one last time and pulled me back into his arms and hugged me.

"I do love you monkey." He said and turned away from me and walked away.

"And Monkey, i know  that glow that you have. Just take care  of everything." He said and  I looked down at me feet then back up at him as he got in his car. I sat back down on the bench and calmed down before I walked back into the store. As soon as I walked in i seen Camila and she looked a little hurt so I'm going to assume she seen Zayn and I. I looked in the  cart and seen clothes and toys almost feeling it.

"Mommy I sleepy." Eathen said and rubbed his eyes. I picked him up out of the cart and hugged him tightly to my chest and kissed his head.

"You have had a full day buddy. When we get back to Camilas you can take a bath and go to bed." I told him and he nodded his head and laid it on my shoulder. I paid for Eathens clothes and tho art set spending all of the money i had and Camila paid for the rest. The car ride home was silent, and when we got home Big Rob carried all if the stuff into the room that camilas mother cleaned out for Eathen to play in. I quickly washed off the sleepy boy and tucked him I to the bed. I kissed his head and he snuggled into the sheets and closed his eyes. I laid down  best to him and looked up at the ceiling  and rested my hand's on my stomach and enjoyed the silence. Camila soon walked into her room ready for bed and laid on the other side of Eathen. She quickly rolled away from us and I sighed  and poked her shoulder.

"Thank you for today.  I really mean it." I said and camila shrugged her shoulders and didn't say a word.

"Was he Eathens dad?" She asked and I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. Can we not talk about it, it doesn't  matter if he's asleep or not I don't  feel comfortable  talking about it around him." I said and Camila  rolled over to face me and nodded.

"You still love him don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I am moving on. I think i found someone else." I said and camila smiled and grabbed my hand. And it's true. I think I'm slowly falling for her. I closed my eyes and Camila  rubbed my arm.

"Are you still going with me to look at the house tomorrow ?" She asked and I shrugged and fell asleep.

It's short but i loved this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 14.2K 103
One night Lauren receives a mysterious text from an anonymous sender, little did she know that it'll change her life forever. 💭💭 (I'm not good with...
475K 13.3K 71
Lauren Jauregui happens to have received a text message from a mysterious person who reveals herself as Camila. What starts off as a playful conversa...
70.4K 1.4K 28
Lauren and Camila meet after a year of not seeing each other. Lauren is going through a lot of trouble without Camila. Can Camila save Lauren? Trigge...
4.1K 189 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...