Collection of stories

By DanielleMccormick8

just like the title says this is a collection of stories I wrote in the past and am now just deciding to sha... More

Baby Mommas
Cam
Cam2(different from Cam)
Cassi Irwin
Dating Liam Payne
Liam
Devin
Hunter
Jae and Jace
mine
moments
moments2
Bae
Nate and Sammy
Now
ok
say it isn't so
wft
what have I gotten myself in to
Wilk
yes
yikes
bite me
yesx2

why

24 0 0
By DanielleMccormick8

I live on campus at a private school and share an apartment type dorm with 2 other girls, Perrie and Eleanor. My name is Alexa and yes I have class with Zayn, Louis and Liam. Harry and Niall pretty much keep to themselves or party alot. I got out of the shower and was walking to my room across the hall in my towel when Perrie came in the front door.

"Damn hottie alert."she laughed. I looked up and smiled at her. Zayn and Louis were behind her.

"Warn me next time Perrie."I said rolling my eyes. I walked into my room and shut the door laughing. I walked over to my clothes and dropped my towel. I pulled on a pair of cargo shorts that were worn out and a light weight long sleeve white graphic print shirt. I towel dried my hair and put some gel in it. I finished getting ready and Eleanor came in my room without knocking.

"Sexy lady alert."she said wiggling her eyebrows. I threw my head back and laughed. I slipped my black Nike sandals on and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Whats up El?"I asked.

"Liam's here now."she replied biting her bottom lip. I blushed and looked across at my computer desk.

"I told him he could come hang out Alexa, he likes you."Zayn said standing at my door. I smiled and followed them out of my room. Liam, Louis and Perrie were sitting in the living room watching tv. We walked in and Liam looked up catching my eye. He smiled and I naturally walked over to him first. He stood up and we hugged before everyone started clapping.

"Really?"Liam asked pulling away looking at them.

"Sorry had to bet she would come over to you first."Louis laughed. I blushed again and Liam smiled at it. We sat down and Eleanor smirked at us before sitting on Louis' lap.

"Alexa is single right?"Perrie asked. Zayn nodded and Liam narrowed his eyes at them. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Why do you 4 always do that when Im around?"Liam asked. His jaw was clenched and he kept balling his fists up looking at them. I started to get up and Zayn shook his head.

"Nice lie Zayn, I'll catch all of you later."I said grabbing my keys. I walked out of the dorm and started down the hallway going nowhere in particular. I stopped at the cafe and heard someone behind me.

"Alexa wait."Liam called. I turned around and he had his hands in his pockets his head down.

"No I get it Liam you dont like me Zayn lied, go back and hang out with them."I replied. He looked up and gave me a pitiful look.

"I like you Alexa, as a friend."he said. I nodded and turned around walking away. I walked outside and ran into Harry with Niall, typical. Harry grabbed my arm stopping me and saw my face.

"Liam?"Niall asked looking over my shoulder.

"Harry get your hand off of her."Liam said. I narrowed my eyes and faced him. Harry looked between us and Niall stepped in front of me.

"You have no right, no one told you to follow me Liam. Just a friend remember thats what you said."I replied. His face softened and Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Niall looked between us and walked over to Liam.

"Only an idiot would like Alexa as just a friend mate."he said.

"I'll start staying away from you Alexa, seems thats what you want."Liam mumbled.

"He likes her."Perrie said walking up.

"As a friend."I mumbled. She slapped Liam and he shrugged. I pulled away from Harry and walked past everyone to go back inside. Liam followed and grabbed my arm.

"It came out wrong Alexa, I like you as more than a friend but we dont know each other much to take it anywhere."he said.

"Then take it somewhere with Danielle, around her more than enough."I replied. He groaned and I pulled free. I walked back to the dorm and he walked the other way. I let myself in, Perrie following and everyone looked at me.

"Dont do me anymore favors."I told Zayn. His mouth dropped open and he looked like I had slapped him.

"Sorry."he said quietly. I went back to my room and Danielle had texted my phone. I answered and felt tears sting my eyes. She had sent all of us a picture of her and Liam kissing in front of his dorm. I sat on my bed and heard Eleanor start snapping.

"Are you kidding me right now? So immature even for him."Perrie snapped. My door opened and Zayn sat beside me.

"Im sorry Alexa I really am, his loss. Dont have to talk to him anymore or ever again, no one of us expect it."he said. He hugged me and I nodded fighting back tears.

"Thing is, is I actually did like him."I mumbled. Zayn texted Liam and rubbed my back. I wiped my face and he handed me his phone.

"Talk to him, hes upset. Look at the picture, hes not even wearing that shirt today."he said. I nodded and read the messages from Liam to Zayn. Perrie came in and hugged me.

"Can he come back over so you and him can talk?"she asked. I shook my head and Zayn took back his phone.

"My head hurts, Ima just sleep for now. I'll talk to him later if he wants."I mumbled.

"He's coming back over anyway, I asked him too. Hes having lunch with Louis and I."Eleanor replied stepping inside. I rolled my eyes and laid across my bed.

"Out, headache, sleep."I mumbled. They started to leave and Zayn rubbed my back as my eyes drifted close. He shut my door and I slept the next 3 hours. I came out of my room and Liam was talking to Zayn. I looked up and saw he had a black eye.

"Niall saw the picture and punched Liam."Perrie said. I pouted and he shrugged.

"They fight for you Alexa cause they care."he mumbled.

"Yeah funny how the one person I want to care acts like he doesnt."I replied. He bit his lip and looked away. I walked away and Zayn was there to hug me as more tears fell.

"That should be you Liam."Louis spoke up.

"No, he shouldnt be making her cry in the first place."Zayn said.

"Yeah, protect her like youve done since she came here."Liam said softly. I pulled away from Zayn and looked over at Liam. I walked over and touched his check lightly.

"Stop, all of it just stop."I replied. I could tell he was close to crying himself. A few tears escaped from his eyes and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Liam, dont cry it will be ok."Perrie said. I backed away and he dropped his head.

"I cant believe Niall punched you."I told him. He nodded and looked back up at me. I texted Niall and sat on the couch with everyone else. Liam sat beside me and I leaned over on him. His arm slipped around me pulling me closer and everyone looked at us. I stuck out my tongue and Zayn narrowed his eyes at Liam.

"I'll always be here to protect her, dont forget that."he said. Liam nodded and Perrie kissed Zayn softly.

"Zayn why do you protect Alexa anyway?"Louis asked. Perrie laughed and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"How many times does he have to tell you, Alexa is his younger step-sister?"she asked. Louis raised both his eyebrows and Zayn shook his head laughing at him.

"Apparently every day."I replied. Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not playing your game anymore Alexa."he said rolling his eyes. I shrugged and Liam pulled me closer to him.

"Niall and Harry are having another party tonight."Perrie said. Liam tensed for a few seconds and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I want to go."I told her. She smiled and Zayn looked at me with a curious glance.

"No drinking tonight Alexa."he replied. I nodded and Liam started to get up.

"Where you going?"I asked. He looked back at me and had a look in his eye.

"Back to my dorm."he said. I dropped my head and looked away.

"We should all go really."Louis said quickly standing up. Eleanor kissed him and Zayn walked over pulling me up for a hug. Perrie kissed him softly and Zayn looked into my eyes. I bit my lip and Liam scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Girls have fun tonight, stay out of trouble."Zayn said as they all walked out the door. I yawned and stood up stretching.

"Seriously want to be around someone who hit Liam Alexa?"Perrie asked. I rolled my eyes and faced her.

"Harry and Niall are my friends Perrie, why cant I go?"I said.

"Niall hit Liam."she replied.

"Not dating Liam, so whats the point?"I asked. She sighed and shook her head defeated.

"Alexa you hook up with Harry when you go to their parties everytime, Liam might be there and see it this time, it'll confuse and hurt him."Eleanor said. I growled and walked to our small kitchen area.

"Im going."I replied. I went to my room and opened my closet looking for my outfit. I found my black tank top and ripped skinny jeans. I pulled out my favorite half shirt with the back cut up and found my solid black Jordans. I got changed and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I did my make up and Eleanor came in my room to help me.

"Dont hurt Liam Alexa, go but dont hook up with Harry."she said.

"Louis will be there, come with me Eleanor. Zayn will be there we both know that."I replied. Perrie came in my room and hugged us.

"Danielle is going to be there."she told me. I bit my lip and smiled.

"So I find Liam."I laughed.

"We get to help, so does Zayn."Eleanor said. I nodded and blushed. They got ready and we walked out of the apartment together to head across campus. Harry and Niall lived in a house with a group of a few other guys. Zayn and Louis were waiting on the porch when we walked up. Harry came out and hugged me tightly. Niall came out and had a busted lip.

"What happened?"I asked crossing my arms. Niall licked his lip and looked at the ground for a few seconds. I pulled away from Harry and lifted Niall's face up making him look me in the eye.

"You saw his eye Alexa, I swung first so its my fault, he just reacted thats all."he replied. I hugged Niall and we all moved inside. People were everywhere and as soon as I stopped looking around I saw Danielle making her way over to Liam. I rolled my eyes and looked at Perrie. She nudged Zayn and he nodded towards Liam. He was looking over at us and Danielle was in his face trying to talk to him. Eleanor groaned and pulled me aside from everybody.

"Go over there, he hates Danielle. Go hold his hand, touch his chest, go show her hes spoken for even if he hasnt said it yet."she said. I blushed and Liam was watching me. Zayn rubbed my back and Liam nodded at him.

"Go little sister."he laughed. I walked across the room and Danielle narrowed her eyes at me.

"Hes mine Alexa go hook up with Harry."she snarled. I laughed and Liam threw his arm around my waist. I touched his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. He looked at Danielle and she had her fists balled up.

"How about you go find someone else Danielle, Liam is mine."I replied. He rubbed my back and his arm tightened. I looked up and he smiled down at me. Danielle stormed off and Zayn walked over to us.

"All good over here now?"he asked.

"Never better Zayn."Liam said. I blushed and Liam laced our fingers together. We walked back over to our friends and Danielle was making out with Harry. I slapped him in the back of his head and he backed away pouting.

"Shes nasty."Perrie told him. Liam narrowed his eyes and I rubbed his arm, getting his attention.

"Alexa so Liam is yours?"Niall asked.

"Yeah."Liam replied.

"Kiss her Liam."Louis said seriously. My eyes got huge and Liam blushed. Eleanor slapped Louis' chest and he pouted. Perrie pulled Zayn through the room away from us and Liam nodded towards the front door.

"Find me before you and Perrie leave El."I told her. She nodded and I followed Liam out onto the front porch.

"Were you serious Alexa?"he asked. I pulled my hand away and looked up at him.

"Not if you didnt want me to be."I replied. He pouted and touched my face lightly.

"Can I kiss you to show I do?"he asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He lowered his mouth to mine and cupped the back of my head kissing me softly. My hand reached up to the back of his head and pulled at the end of his hair. He moaned against my lips and pulled away slowly. I blushed and he kissed me again before people started coming outside. We went back in and Eleanor came up to us.

"Zayn and Louis just got into a fight with some idiot, time for us to go."she said grabbing my arm. Liam gave her a weird look and I shook Eleanor off.

"Go with Perrie to get them, Im staying with Liam."I told her. He wrapped his arm around me and I grabbed El. We walked through the house rounding everyone up and Danielle tried to pull Liam away from me. He pushed her away and had his fists balled up. Perrie stepped between them and slapped her.

"Leave Liam alone for good bitch, hes with Alexa get over it."she snapped. I pulled Liam back towards me and he calmed down.

"Can we just go back to their dorm?"Liam asked looking at the guys. Zayn nodded and we all headed outside. We walked towards our dorm and Liam had his arms around me. I kissed him lightly and he blushed again. We walked up to the apartment dorms and El jumped on Liams back.

"Eleanor get down."Perrie laughed. Liam grabbed her legs to keep her from falling and looked at Zayn. Zayn shrugged and I held open the door for everyone to walk in. Eleanor hopped off and I grabbed his arm, rubbing his back. Eleanor unlocked the door and we all went inside heading for couches. I sat with Liam and my phone slipped out of my pocket. Liam picked it up and I shrugged looking at him.

"She has nothing to hide Liam."the girls told him. He shook his head and handed me my phone back. He pulled his own phone out and handed it to me raising his eyebrow. I put my number in and he called it when I handed it back. I smiled and saved his number in my phone.

"What are we going to do now?"Louis asked.

"Now that Alexa and Liam are a couple we could all go to the movies."Perrie suggested. Liam looked at me and I raised my eyebrow. Zayn walked over and pulled us up.

"No point in staying in all night, no classes tomorrow. We all want to go do something and besides after we can go get pizza at our favorite cafe and hangout all night."he said.

"Now you see why I fall asleep in class Perrie."I told her. She pulled Zayn back over to her and kissed him softly.

"We can watch movies here and order in."she said. We nodded and I walked towards the kitchen. I started making drinks and Eleanor walked in behind me.

"He's frigging buff Alexa."she said blushing. I blushed and he was behind her.

"Dont come gossip about me."he laughed. I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest. I kissed him softly and his hands circled my waist. He kissed me back and Eleanor pushed him towards the door.

"Its good gossip, I promise."she told him.

"Dont push him away."I laughed. I pulled him closer to me and he stuck his tongue out at Eleanor. I finished with drinks and they helped carry them back to the living room. Perrie finished ordering pizzas and Louis had our entire dvd collection spread out on the coffee table, shaking his head.

"Girly movies."he mumbled.

"Alexa has the horror movies in her room."Eleanor spoke up. Louis took off towards my room and I rolled my eyes.

"Why must you always tell him, you know he gets scared easily."Perrie laughed.

"He screams like a little girl."I giggled. We sat down and Louis came out of my room with the basket of movies. We started picking movies and Liam was rubbing my back absently. I raised my eyebrow and he bit his lip. I leaned back against him and he smiled wrapping one arm around me. We got our night started and Liam kept his arm around me holding me close the entire time.

2:35 AM..

"Liam has the couch tonight right?"Eleanor asked. We shrugged and Perrie was taking Zayn to her room to sleep. Louis put the movies up and I looked at Liam who was already half asleep.

"Leave him on the couch, Im going to bed."I replied. I went to stand up forgetting my feet were asleep and Liam caught me before I could go down. He lifted me into his arms and smiled lazily down at me.

"No funny business Payne, I swear."Eleanor told him. He nodded and carried me to my room down the hallway. I laid down and looked up at him.

"I dont bite."I told him before yawning.

"Its ok Alexa, I'll take the couch."he said. I pouted and shook my head.

"Its not comfortable to sleep on, you're fine sleeping in here I promise."I said sitting up against my headboard. He bit his bottom lip and sat next to me. We moved to laying down and he slipped his arm around me holding me close to him as we fell asleep.

"They look so cute."first voice I heard hours later. I felt Liam shift and felt his lips against the top of my head.

"We have company."he mumbled. I opened my eyes and saw Eleanor standing at my door with Perrie.

"Why are you waking us up?"I asked yawning. Perrie smiled and ran in jumping on my bed. Eleanor walked over and laid across me.

"Its boring without you Alexa, wake up and come visit with us."they both said. I groaned and pushed them off my bed.

"No, I was sleeping so good. Out I want more Liam time."I laughed. He blushed and shook his head sitting up.

"Zayn and Louis are cooking breakfast, seriously get out of bed."Perrie said. I rolled my eyes and followed them out of my room. Liam walked up and kissed the side of my mouth lightly.

"Wow its barely 9 we only slept 6 hours, I could hurt someone right now."I grumbled. Liam wrapped an arm around me and I felt his chest pressed against my back. I instantly calmed down and closed my eyes.

"Alexa I told them to let you guys sleep, they never listen."Zayn said standing in front of me. I opened my eyes and Liam rubbed my arms keeping me calm.

"Might as well stay up now."Louis said making a face at me. I smiled and they started making all of us plates. We ate at the breakfast nook and Liam kept glancing at me. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes pouting.

"Saturday has always been my day to sleep."I mumbled.

"Cant do that now sexy lady, you have Liam."Eleanor said tilting her head to the side. He rubbed my back and I looked up at him.

"Keep me from my sleep and Ima go sleep in my car tonight."I warned them. Zayn shook his head and his phone rang. He answered and looked right at me the entire time he was on the phone. I pulled away from Liam and walked over to my step-brother. He hung up and hugged me kissing the top of my head.

"Mom, Safaa, Doniya and Waliyha are in town and want to visit us in a few hours."he told me. I smiled pulling away and looked at everyone else. Liam got up and walked over to me.

"Have fun, text me later ok."he said. I looked up at him and he kissed me softly. I bit my lip when he pulled away and he hugged me tightly.

"You dont have to disappear, can hang out with me and the girls."Louis told him. Liam shrugged and looked back at me.

"I need a shower and I have some stuff I need to go do."Liam replied. I walked with him to the door and he kissed me again a few times before leaving. I turned around and Zayn hugged me.

"We can ride together, I'll be back to get you in a few hours."he said.

"Bye Zayn."I said. Perrie walked up and kissed him before he took off himself. I walked to my room and over to my closet. I pulled out my new pale blue sundress and found my black Sperrys. I found a white cardigan to go with it and walked over to my jewelry box. I picked out my new cross necklace, silver bangles, my matching cross watch and braclet and my promise ring his mom had brought me when my dad had married her. I got in the shower and scrubbed away until I was fully awake. I went back to my room and took my time getting ready. I did my make up and Perrie came in to help me straighten my long hair. Eleanor walked in with a matching pale blue clutch purse and handed it to me.

"You look like a model Alexa."she said hugging me. I put my phone in the purse with my dorm key and my credit card. I followed them back to the living room and caught myself in the floor length mirror in the hallway. Perrie opened the door and Zayn was back already. He smiled at me and hugged me lightly. He had on a dark blue shirt and khaki shorts with blue Vanz.

"Picture perfect."Perrie said before snapping pictures of us together. We pulled away and he kissed her tenderly.

"I'll have Alexa back this afternoon love, get ready to go out with me when we get back."he said. She nodded and I followed him out of the dorm. We walked out to his car and I saw Liam in the backseat.

"What?"I asked. Zayn looked at me and looked upset.

"He gets to meet them Alexa, I have to tell you something but you cant say a word. I dont think I want to be with Perrie anymore."he mumbled. I hugged him and rubbed his back. He pulled away so we could get in the car and I rubbed his arm.

"Im not saying anything Zayn I promise."I told him. Liam raised his eyebrow and I shook my head. Zayn took off driving to where we were supposed to meet them at and I saw a few tears slip down his face. I wiped them away and he looked at me before parking at the cafe.

"They know Alexa."he said. We got out and Liam slipped his arm around my waist kissing me softly.

"If its hurting you like this Zayn then dont do it."I told him. He shrugged and we all walked inside. Introductions were made and my step-sisters hugged me before Trish could pull me away from the group. She hugged me and kept looking at me.

"Taking care of yourself Alexa?"she asked. I nodded and Zayn pulled her away for a hug. She rubbed his back and I had a feeling he was crying this time.

"Alexa?"Liam asked. I looked up at him and gave him a smile before pulling him closer to me. We all sat down and Zayn wiped his face. Liam sat next to me and kept his arm around me. We talked and joked around until Zayn's phone rang and he winced.

"You have a date with her when we get back."I said. He nodded and let her go to voicemail. Waliyha took his phone and laid it facedown on the table.

"I cant just break up with her, we've dated for the last 2 years."he mumbled. Our mom rubbed his back and calmed him down.

"This one better treat Alexa right."Doniya said looking at Liam.

"Dont scare him off yet."I told her. He pouted at me and I kissed him softly making him smile.

"He'll treat her like hes supposed to dont worry about that Doniya."Zayn replied. We all ate and Harry sent him a picture with Perrie. He clenched his jaw and looked right at me.

"Dont do it Zayn, shes just as guilty."I told him quickly. He had tears in his eyes and was quiet. His mom backed up and I pulled away from Liam. He raised his eyebrow and saw the dark look on Zayns face. I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Shes hooking up with Harry behind my back Alexa, dont tell me not to do it."he mumbled.

"Last time you broke knuckles, Im not letting you go around punching someone in the face."I said getting his attention. He took a few deep breaths and grabbed his phone. I grabbed his keys and he clenched his jaw.

"Alexa dont make it worse."Waliyha mumbled. I turned to face her and narrowed my eyes.

"I hate seeing him hurt just as much as you all do but Im not going to let him go around and hurt himself even more."I said softly. Liam got up and walked over to us. Zayn looked up and grabbed my wrist gently.

"Get me out of here please Alexa, I need to clear my head."he mumbled. His sisters hugged him and his mom hugged both of us before I walked him out to his car. Liam got in the backseat again and Zayn leaned back in the passenger seat. I drove out of town and Eleanor was calling my phone. Zayn answered and looked at me, putting her on speakerphone.

"Zayn ok?"she asked.

"No, hes heartbroken."I replied.

"She's packing her stuff and moving out of our dorm, said she cant be around you knowing what she just did to him."she told me. Zayn wiped away his tears and I pulled over at a park. I shut the car off and pulled him across the car to me. He cried against my shoulder and I rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"Harry will get his one way or another, he shouldnt have even been with Perrie."I said.

"Louis went after him."Eleanor replied.

"She gone El?"Zayn asked pulling away from me. I wiped away his tears and he gave me a small smile. Liam got out the car and started walking up to a bench at the park, giving us time alone.

"Fixing to walk out the door, putting her key on the table. Come home guys."Louis said sounding upset. I called Liam back to the car and Zayn took my phone talking to Louis as we drove back to campus. I pulled up in his parking spot and we all got out at the same time. Liam slipped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head. I grabbed Zayns arm and he gave me a small smile before we walked inside the building. Eleanor opened the door to our dorm and pulled Zayn away for a tight hug. He pulled away and Louis patted his back for his hug. I locked the door and Liam wouldnt let me go. Zayn sat on the couch and looked down the hallway towards her room.

"I just dont get why she would do this to me."he mumbled.

"Ima hurt her if I see her again Im sorry Zayn but you're family and she had no right or reason."I spoke up. He looked at me and licked his bottom lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 54 19
⚠️ warning I don't own ok ko let's be heroes or their characters I'm just bored⚠️ ⚠️This'll also include cursing and characters I made up⚠️ If you li...
108 1 11
read the title
34K 385 35
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
1.2K 103 41
This is one of my first ever story! well kinda Thanks to my Friend for giving me the idea Enjoy!