Collection of stories

By DanielleMccormick8

just like the title says this is a collection of stories I wrote in the past and am now just deciding to sha... More

Baby Mommas
Cam
Cam2(different from Cam)
Cassi Irwin
Dating Liam Payne
Liam
Devin
Hunter
Jae and Jace
mine
moments
moments2
Bae
Nate and Sammy
Now
ok
say it isn't so
what have I gotten myself in to
why
Wilk
yes
yikes
bite me
yesx2

wft

32 0 0
By DanielleMccormick8

"Today is the day right Jayden?"my best friend asked walking in my hotel room uninvited. I looked up from my bed and raised my eyebrow shrugging at her.

"What are you even talking about Lia?"I asked pulling the cover up over my pillows just the way I liked it. Her mouth dropped open and she picked up our PressPlay tickets from the table next to the door.

"Its downstairs like it is every year and this year we get to actually meet Wes Tucker, the only guy everyone has been crazy over on Twitter the last few months."she laughed. I rolled my eyes and flipped the light on above my sink. I pulled my make up out and she walked over to do hers while I fixed mine.

"Any meet and greet is scheduled here Lia, I been to so many its not fun anymore. My parents own this hotel remember. I just did the DigiTour last week and 2 months ago frigging One Direction stayed here for like a week and half."I reminded her. She blushed and bit her lip thinking about it.

"You hooked up with that Liam character trust me I remember."she laughed.

"I'd so do that again if they came back here."I said smirking. I finished my make up and picked up my ticket.

"Lets go see this Wes character."she said grabbing my arm. We raced down to the lobby and my mouth dropped open.

"What are they doing back here already Lia?"I asked. In front of us was One Direction and my body was burning to jump on Liam at any second.

"Doesnt matter Jayden we have somewhere to be."she replied harshly.

"Whats going on?"I asked stopping her.

"He told them you were just a mistake Jayden now lets go."she said getting their attention. I pulled free and dropped my PressPlay ticket in front of her shaking my head.

"Im going back to my room, I dont feel like meeting Wes anymore. Say hi for me."I replied turning around. I got back to the elevators and felt the tears stinging the back of my eyes. The elevator in front of me opened and Wes was actually standing there. Lia walked up and hugged me.

"You can say hi yourself Jayden hes right in front of you."she said softly. I looked back and Liam was standing there with his mouth hanging open. I shook my head and got on the elevator pushing the button for my floor as Wes got off. I slid down to the floor and cried until the elevator reached my floor. I got off and Lia was there not alone.

"I never said you were a mistake Jayden."Liam mumbled before I even looked up.

"You have a girlfriend now and it was just one night, time to move past it."I spoke up. I looked up and Lia wiped away my tears. Liam got on the elevator tears in his eyes and the door shut quickly.

"Wes started asking around about you as soon as you took off."Lia said softly. I shrugged and walked towards my room. She followed me and put my ticket back in my hand.

"I really dont want to do this Lia."I said with a sigh.

"He's worried about the most beautiful girl here that was crying when she got on the damn elevator you are doing this I dont care."she replied. I fixed my make up and followed her back down to the lobby.

"Lia you're going to pay for this later."Zayn muttered walking past shaking his head. I looked up and Liam was crying on Niall's shoulder and Niall was biting his lip.

"Seriously what is going on?"my mom asked from the front desk catching my attention. I shrugged and walked right over to her.

"It's all Lia's doing mama, I just want this day to be over already."I replied softly taking my seat next to her.

"Avoid the PressPlay thing today Jayden, someone seems upset over there anyway."she spoke up. I nodded and Lia narrowed her eyes walking into the conference room. I sighed and the other guys looked over at the desk.

"Maybe you should talk to him instead of listening to what someone else says was said that night."Louis said walking up to the desk.

"He has a girlfriend now."I mumbled.

"He doesnt that was just what the magazines and news decided to post after he sent a tweet about you actually."Zayn said coming back over.

"They can talk later, he needs to go wash up and get in the van with the rest of you lot, we have a tv interview to be at in less than 20 minutes."their tour manager said getting their attention. I smirked and moved out from behind the desk. I walked over to where Niall was and touched Liam's back softly getting his attention.

"Come find me when you get back."I said. He nodded and let Niall drag him down the hallway. I walked towards the conference room and caught Lia all over Wes. I walked over shaking my head and she shrugged.

"About time you joined us."she muttered.

"Not here for playing nice, Wes watch out for her she's a player, Lia our friendship is long due to be over I want you out of my parents hotel in the next 20 minutes."I laughed. Wes smiled at me and pushed Lia away quickly. Lia growled and shoved my shoulder as she walked past.

"Sure you're ok now?"Wes asked giving me another smile.

"Yeah sorry about before ya know was just having a bad moment."I told him. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out blushing.

"Are you hanging out in here or leaving again?"he asked getting my attention.

"Guess Im hanging out in here for a little while."I laughed. He bit his lip and the room started to get a little crowded with girls who were dying to see him.

"Wait Wesley is Jayden you're friend?"a few girls asked. He looked at me and shrugged before catching the look on my face.

"In fact she is."he replied looking at them. I bit my lip and checked my phone again.

"Liam's tweeting about his mystery girl again."a squeal came from across the room.

"He tag her in it?"someone asked.

"Yeah but her page is private, you cant see any of her pictures."came the reply. I sighed and Wes studied my face for a few seconds.

"Whats the twitter?"he asked getting their attention.

"Its spelt backwards of yours Wes."they replied. I face palmed and he smiled at me.

"Secret is safe with me Jayden."he said softly. I smiled back and saw he had requested to follow me. I accepted it and he nudged my shoulder laughing at the girls crowding around us.

"Ima go back to the front desk I need fresh air, my numbers on my twitter if you want to get ahold of me."I told him. He nodded and I left the room as quickly as I could manage. I got back to the front desk and the guys were getting ready to leave. Liam looked at me and winked causing Zayn to nudge him teasingly.

"Dont disappear Jayden, they'll be back in a few hours."my mom laughed. I smiled and walked over to where they were standing. Liam hugged me lightly and kissed the top of my head earning winks from the rest of the guys.

"Back in like 2 hours tops."their manager said looking at me. I nodded when Liam pulled away and walked back over to the desk. They walked out and fans started turning around to see who I was. I plugged my phone up and my mom hugged me resting her head on my shoulder.

"I told you 2 months ago that something was going to happen with you and Liam, I saw it when you guys were inseperable that whole week and half Jayden."she said softly.

"I dont see what could happen mom, he's famous and has a extremely busy life, Im just normal."I replied with a shrug.

"Thats all Liam wants mystery girl."a few girls said walking up to the desk. I looked up and my mouth dropped open.

"El, Perrie I cant believe you girls are back."I laughed standing up. They both hugged me and turned towards the conference room.

"Let's go be social Jayden."they said. I pocketed my phone and followed them back to where Wes was taking pictures with random girls. He looked at me and his face lit up.

"He's cute Jayden."El whispered. I bit my lip and walked over to him with them behind me.

"Jayden would you care if Wes dated one of his true fans?"some girls started asking me. He bit his lip and shook his head at me.

"He isnt allowed to date."I laughed. His mouth dropped open and he winked at me.

"But his tweets."they started to say.

"Are just random stuff I post when Im bored."he spoke up.

"Liam just tweeted we get to find out who mystery girl is soon enough."someone spoke up. I looked at Perrie and she nudged Eleanor who was biting her bottom lip thoughtfully.

"He did say we could tell once we got to the hotel Jayden while he was at the interview, he wants to go public about it."Eleanor said looking at me. I shook my head and looked over at Wes who was smirking at me.

"He can tell everyone when he is ready El."I said softly.

"Wait the mystery girl is Jayden, Lia just tweeted all about it."one of the girls spoke up from across the room. I dropped my head and bit my lip.

"Im going back up to the front desk."I groaned turning around. Wes grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me in for a hug.

"I texted you literally right before you came back in here just so you know."he whispered in my ear. I pulled away smiling and walked out of the room. I went back to the front desk and my mom hugged me.

"He just said it was you in the interview, some of those people found pictures of the 2 of you together when they were here the last."she told me.

"So much for me keeping my normal life."I muttered.

"Hey we have pretty normal lifes Jayden, he's not going to drag you into anything you dont want to be a part of boo."Eleanor said making me look up. I sighed and yawned.

"I just want to spend time with him alone when they get back for awhile and that didnt even last but half a day the last time."I replied softly. Perrie texted him and hugged me.

"You'll get that when they get back from this damn interview, they're supposed to be having the next 6 weeks off hopefully."she told me. I nodded and saw he was texting me. I smirked and texted him back while looking over the check in list on the desk.

"You booked Wes a room upstairs on my floor?"I asked facing my mom. She smirked and winked at me before shrugging. I finished checking people in for the next 45 minutes and looked up when I heard the few fans in the lobby squealing.

"Guys are back boo."Eleanor laughed winking at me. I bit my lip and waited on them to come in the door.

"Liam hold it til you get to the restroom."Harry groaned as soon as they were past the fans.

"Whats wrong with him?"Perrie asked.

"He doesnt feel good right now, feels like hes going to be sick."Zayn spoke up. I looked at him and he pouted.

"Up to the rooms guys, he needs rest."Harry said.

"Sorry Jayden."Liam mumbled. I hugged him lightly and kissed his cheek.

"He was fine until the tweets started and the interview mentioned you on live tv."their manager said coming up behind them.

"Its just nerves Liam calm down."Eleanor said softly rubbing his back.

"I was fine until Harry elbowed me in the stomach in the van actually."Liam spoke up. They all looked over at Harry and he rolled his eyes.

"Accident I swear."he said quickly.

"I wanted to spend time with Jayden when we got back."Liam mumbled.

"You can."his manager replied looking at the guys. They started heading towards the elevator and I grabbed Liams wrist gently.

"What you doing Jayden?"El asked smirking.

"Keeping him here with me."I laughed. He blushed and Perrie winked at him.

"Jayden go spend time with him."my mom laughed walking up behind us.

"Doing what mom?"I asked facing her. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a main key.

"Go hang out in the game room or something, thats where you both spent most of the time last time he was here anyway."she replied. Liam blushed more and I licked my bottom lip.

"Movies Jayden?Perrie asked.

"Go with the guys."I laughed looking back at them. Liam smiled and I grabbed his wrist gently again. We walked down the main hallway and I caught him watching me.

"Are you upset that I told everyone on tv?"he asked catching my attention.

"Why would I be upset."I replied. He shrugged and bit his lip.

"I just didnt want to keep it a secret anymore Jayden, didnt feel right."he said once we were in the room. I hugged him and felt him relax against me.

"Im fine with it Liam, promise."I told him. He sat on the big couch in front of us and I picked up the remote for the tv before dropping down next to him.

"What are we going to watch?"he asked biting his lip again.

"How about Click and then Toy Story?"I said nudging him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me close and I sighed.

"Missed me?"he asked looking over at me as I pulled the movie up.

"A whole lot and I didnt have any way to get ahold of you."I replied softly. The movie started playing and my mom walked in the room.

"I'll be out in a few minutes, just stocking the snack counter and seeing if you 2 need anything."she said when I looked over at her.

"We're ok."Liam replied giving her a smile. She walked across the room and I snuggled closer to Liam making him growl low. She left after a few minutes and he looked down at me.

"Kiss me."I mumbled. He grinned and kissed me softly. I bit his lip when he pulled away and he wrapped his arms back around me.

"Self control love."he laughed. We started watching the movie and phones started buzzing beside us.

"Not going to get time alone are we?"I asked once he checked his phone.

"We are if I have to beat them myself."he muttered. I let out a laugh and he went back to watching the movie with me.

"No beating your bandmates Li, they wont bother us in here the door is locked."I said softly.

"Jayden what are we really?"he asked getting my attention.

"Im not sure Liam, to everyone else I was just your mystery girl on twittter."I replied facing him.

"I dont want just that, I cant settle for just that."he told me.

"We havent been around each other in awhile Liam."I started.

"Jayden listen to me, I want to be with you."he said. I bit my bottom lip and studied his face.

"You wont hurt me Liam?"I asked. He shook his head and studied my face.

"I just dont want to be hurt either."he replied.

"So we have 6 weeks to build this relationship between us before they whisk you off again?"I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"No one else I'd rather be with."I added with my own smile. We cuddled on the couch to finish the movie and heard knocking as the credits rolled.

"Jayden I need you to watch the front desk."my mom called. I pouted at Liam and he let go of me sitting up. I opened the door and she had a amused look on her face. Behind her stood Zayn, Perrie, Harry, Niall, Louis and Eleanor.

"We put her up to it love sorry."Niall laughed.

"Wait Jayden and Liam?"El asked looking over at him.

"Are a couple now."I answered for him. He got up and walked over to us. He slipped his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my mouth. The guys slapped him on the back and Perrie pulled me away from Liam.

"I thought we were getting the day alone to ourselves."he said turning around. They all laughed and shook their heads. I pouted and pulled away from Perrie.

"Thats what we were told."I spoke up.

"Joking, we just wanted to come check on things."Niall spoke up.

"I'll be up later, right now I just want to spend time with Jayden."Liam told all of them.

"Mate you look just as sick as you did in the van just now."Zayn said.

"Im fine, I just want time alone."he replied. I touched his back and everyone started to go back upstairs to their rooms.

"LI?"I asked making him look down at me.

"Im ok babygirl promise, lets watch Toy Story."he said. We walked back over to the couch and he laid back pulling me with him. I looked at his face and he stuck his tongue out at me. I laid my head on his chest and started the movie for us.

"Tell me if you do start feeling sick again?"I asked looking at him. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I focused on the tv and felt him relax underneath me.

I woke up after feeling someone moving under me and groaned. I sat up and he pouted at me.

"Whats wrong Li?"I asked softly.

"I didnt want you to move."he laughed. I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Hungry?"I asked checking the time. He shrugged and checked his phone.

"I can meet you in the lobby in half a hour if you want to go get ready."he said blushing. I got up and let him sit up.

"Where we going?"I asked biting my lip.

"The restaurant in the back?"he asked lifting an eyebrow. I shrugged and he let out a laugh.

"Half a hour, lobby got it."I laughed. He followed me out of the room and over to the elevators. We got on together and he wrapped his arms around me as the door closed. I kissed him softly again and his entire face lit up.

"Going to be with me right?"he asked when we pulled away.

"That's exactly what I want."I replied. The elevator stopped and we got off on the exact same floor.

"Paul arranged it, he remembered from last time."he said softly. I reached for his hand and he walked me to my room.

"Just meet me here in half a hour, it'll be easier."I told him. He nodded and kissed me again before I let myself in. I locked the door behind me and smiled to myself before getting in the shower.

Half A Hour Later

I sat on the couch and checked my phone again, still nothing from him. I sighed and kicked my shoes off, giving up. I turned the tv on and found something to watch. I tossed my phone on the other side of the couch and walked over to my kitchen. I made myself something to eat and finished watching what was on my tv. Someone knocked and I moved to let them in. Eleanor and Perrie were standing right in front of me looking mad.

"What?"I asked biting my lip.

"He's in there knowing he was supposed to come meet you Jayden."El spoke up. I shrugged and picked up my phone.

"Doing what?"I asked.

"Shes being dramatic, he fell asleep Jayden. Paul thinks he really is sick."Perrie said softly. I nodded and dropped my phone again.

"Come wake him up love."El said. I followed them back out in to the hallway and heard the guys being loud in the next room. They walked in with me right behind them and Zayn looked up.

"First door on the left love."he said. El pulled me along with her and opened the door. I walked in and saw he was knocked out in his bed. I walked over and touched his back lightly.

"Li you fell asleep."El called from the door. He opened his eyes and sat up pouting.

"Im sorry Jayden."he mumbled.

"Its fine Liam."I said. He grabbed his head and closed his eyes.

"Headache bub?"El asked. He nodded and groaned.

"I'll see you tomorrow Liam, get some more rest ok."I said quietly. He looked up and had tears in his eyes.

"Guys are too loud in there for him, he wont be getting anymore rest right now."Paul said coming in the room.

"I dont feel good for real."Liam mumbled. I sat on the bed beside him and rubbed his back in small circles.

"Take the medicine for your head and get something to eat so you dont end up sick Li."Perrie said soflty.

"Dont feel like eating right now."he said sadly. I got him to look at me and wiped away the few stray tears.

"You want to come rest next door?"I asked making him nod slowly. We got up and Paul handed him some medicine.

"If you need anything, come get one of us."he said looking at me. I nodded and put my hand on Liam's back. We got out of the main room and he leaned against me weakly in the hallway.

"Li?"I asked.

"Dizzy love."he mumbled. I got my door open and helped him to the couch.

"Mine's set up more like an apartment Im afraid."I muttered. I got him laying down and brought a cover out of the closet dimming the lights to help with his head.

"Thanks Jayden."he mumbled sadly. I got him a water so he could take the medicine Paul had gave him and turned the tv on low.

"Rest love."I said rubbing his head making him grin.

"Sorry I kind of ruined our plans."he said softly.

"Its fine, you dont feel well."I assured him. He closed his eyes and was back asleep within a few minutes. I propped my feet up on the coffee table since his head was in my lap and he shifted in my lap.

"Cuddle me?"he asked not opening his eyes. I readjusted my spot with a pillow for him and laid across him with my head back on his chest. I rubbed his head until he was back to deep sleep and closed my eyes. I fell back asleep and woke up when my mom let herself in hours later.

"Whats this?"she asked looking at the couch.

"He doesnt feel good, couldnt get rest next door."I replied softly with a shrug.

"Little miss Lia is in the lobby demanding to see you, has a box of your stuff with her."she told me. I started to get up and Liam tightened his arm around my waist.

"Li, I need to go downstairs, I'll be right back."I said touching his face. He moved his arm and kept his eyes closed. I looked over at my mom and she nodded understanding.

"Take me with you."he mumbled.

"You're sick Liam, rest."I replied. I walked out of the room and Eleanor was leaving next door.

"Where you headed lady?"she asked.

"Lobby, go with me."I laughed. She nodded and head down with me.

"Youre with Liam now right?"she asked when we got to the lobby. I nodded and bit my lip noticing Lia standing by the desk. Wes came out of the conference room and flashed us a smile.

"Catch you later Jayden."he said walking past us. Eleanor blushed and nudged me when Lia scowled. I laughed and walked up to the desk with El right beside me.

"Why are you even here dude?"I asked with a sigh.

"I want my stuff that you have bitch."she snarled.

"Yeah well you definitely arent coming up to my room, Liam's in there taking a nap."I laughed. Eleanor nudged me again and Lia's eyes got huge.

"Slut."Lia snarled. I looked towards the head of security and pointed at her.

"You are now banned from my parents hotel love, your shit will be dropped off on the curb at your parents house when I see fit."I said as they escorted her out the door. I picked up the box she had left and El hugged me.

"Get back up to Li love."she laughed. I stuck out my tongue and followed her to the elevator.

"He's like a baby its cute."I laughed pushing the button to our floor. My phone buzzed in my pocket and El pulled it out for me.

"He's not sleeping anymore."she mumbled. We got off the elevator and Paul was outside of my room.

"He has to eat something."he said looking at us. I got in my room and Liam was holding his head crying this time.

"Make it stop."he mumbled. Paul walked in and pulled a syringe out of the case he was holding.

"Im giving you one of your shots Liam but you have to eat."he told him. He gave Liam the shot and I sat beside him.

"Come back to your bed Liam you'll be more comfortable."El said. He shook his head and looked at me sadly.

"I was fixing to make us something to eat actually."I spoke up.

"And let him sleep on a couch?"she asked.

"Jayden has a cali king in her room."my mom said from the kitchen area.

"Im staying here El."Liam spoke up. Paul nodded and walked back next door. Eleanor followed and my mom hugged me on her way out of the kitchen.

"Fridge is restocked, take care of Liam."she said. I nodded and smiled over at him before heading to my kitchen. Mom let herself out and I looked over at the couch before opening the fridge.

"What do you feel like eating love?"I asked lifting my eyebrow. He shrugged and laid back down pouting. I walked back over and felt his forehead.

"I hate that you have to take care of me like this."he mumbled.

"Im fine with it I promise."I told him. I kissed his forehead lightly and he closed his eyes.

"I want more cuddles when you're done in there."he replied. I walked back in the kitchen and started making us both something to eat. I carried plates back to the couch a hour later and he opened his eyes.

"Roasted chicken?"he asked when I sat down. I bit my lip and nodded. He sat up and took his plate from me smiling.

"Its actually the same thing they were serving tonight downstairs."I replied joining him. We ate and my phone started going off again. I went to pick it up and he watched me.

"Jayden I can go stay back in my room tonight."he said softly watching my face.

"You dont have to Li."I mumbled biting my lip. He put his plate down and turned to face me.

"Its fine I promise."he replied. I nodded and put my plate on the coffee table hardly touched. I put my phone down again and he grabbed me around my waist pulling me into his lap.

"Liam."I said.

"I dont want to rush into this Jayden, I dont want you to feel like you have to take care of me. I'll be fine tomorrow I promise."he mumbled. I wiped away his tears that were threatening to fall and took a deep breath myself.

"Is this what you honestly want Liam, be honest?"I asked. He bit his lip and looked at the floor.

"I honestly dont want to drag you into all the drama this comes with Jayden."he said not looking up. I got up from his lap and walked into the kitchen.

"But what you said in the game room earlier Liam."I spoke up. He followed me and leaned against the counter.

"I meant what I said Jayden, I just dont want the media talking about how we spent the night together our first day together is all. I want you, I want to be with you."he said grabbing my arms. I sighed and looked at the floor. not wanting to face him.

"But dont want to drag me into any drama that comes with being with you."I mumbled.

"Do you not want to be with me?"he asked. I shrugged and he let go of me.

"Im just confused right now."I said looking up.

"Im going back to my room Jayden, I'll text you when I wake up tomorrow ok."he said picking up his phone.

"Why are you even leaving?"I asked.

"I want to sleep in my own bed tonight."he replied before leaving the room. I checked my phone and sat on the couch fighting my own tears. I locked the door again and texted Wes back. I cleaned up my kitchen again and cleaned off the couch. Someone started knocking on the door and no letting up.

"Jayden let us in, Liam was in tears and refused to talk to any of us."Eleanor called. I opened the door and looked at the floor.

"I dont think we're going to be together."I mumbled. Perrie hugged me and Eleanor shut the door behind her.

"Thats why he came back to our room?"she muttered. I pulled away from Perrie and sat on the couch.

"HIs words were he doesnt want to rush into this and he doesnt want to drag me into the drama that comes with being with him."I said with a shrug.

"He looked heartbroken."Perrie spoke up. I bit my lip and sent him a quick text.

"We'll figure this out tomorrow, today has been a rough rough day."I mumbled.

"Wrong answer, you're figuring this out tonight."they replied. The door opened again and Louis was with Liam.

"Be honest, is there going to be a relationship out of both of you."he said rubbing Liam's back. I shrugged and saw the hurt on Liam's face.

"I told him, Im confused right now. Why are the rest of you worried about it. He can have any damn girl he wants."I replied.

"I wont ask again Jayden."he mumbled. He pulled away from Louis and went back to their room. Louis followed and Eleanor dropped her head.

"He wants you Jayden, no one else."Perrie said softly. I wiped away my own tears and Eleanor headed back next door.

"He doesnt want me now Perrie."I mumbled. She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"He does love, talk to him tomorrow ok."she said. I nodded and she left the room. I locked the door up again and went to get in the shower. I got out and saw he had tried calling me. I got ready for bed and called him back.

"Jayden is this really what you want?"he asked.

"I want you Liam."I mumbled.

"I want to come back over there, my head hurts again."he mumbled.

"I'll unlock the door."I said softly.

"I'll sleep on the couch."he told me.

"You dont have to Liam."I mumbled. I heard him sigh and take a few shaky breaths.

"Perrie is going to come back over there with me, Im so dizzy right now."he mumbled. I unlocked the door and heard the door open next door.

"Jayden come help me."Perrie said. I stepped out in the hallway and she was holding his full weight. I rushed over and put his other arm around my neck.

"He's not taking the couch Perrie, lets get him to my bed."I told her. We got him into the room and he started crying again.

"Paul gave him another shot."she told me.

"Whats wrong now Liam?"I asked softly opening my bedroom door.

"Tired of the hurting."he mumbled. We helped him into my bed which was ready and I grabbed the ice pack out of my freezer.

"I know Li, I know."Perrie said rubbing his arm.

"I think I got it from here Perrie."I told her.

"The second shot is going to help him go on to sleep Jayden."she said pulling away from Liam. I nodded and followed her to the door again.

"He'll be fine Perrie."I told her. She hugged me and I locked the door yet again. I walked back towards my room and saw right away that he was already asleep. I smiled to myself and finished cleaning up the rest of my apartment style hotel room. I turned everything off and walked back to the room. I climbed in the bed and felt his arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I bit my lip and cuddled into him falling asleep almost instantly.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and his arm was still wrapped around my waist. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair waking him up.

"Hey."he said before covering his mouth hiding his yawn.

"Morning handsome."I laughed. I got out of bed and he groaned stretching.

"Thanks for last night Jayden."he groaned making me laugh. He got up and followed me back towards the kitchen. I opened my fridge and felt warm fingers play with the bare skin on my hip.

"I take it that you feel way better than you did yesterday."I said facing him. He nodded and bit his bottom lip. I touched his lip and he let out a laugh.

"Feeding me again this morning?"he asked looking at the counter next to the stove.

"We have breakfast downstairs."I laughed. He kissed me softly and licked my bottom lip.

"I dont have any clean clothes over here love."he said motioning to himself. I picked up my room phone and let him order room service while I went to get dressed. I pulled on my favorite joggers and a low cut plain shirt. I slipped some socks on and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I came back out and Liam was letting room service in.

"What did you order love?"I asked sitting on the couch.

"Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream."he laughed. I winked at the room service lady and handed her a few bills. She let herself out and Liam sat with me.

"Do we get a do over from yesterday?"I asked before we started eating. He shrugged and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Paul booked us for some perfomance this afternoon across the street."he mumbled showing me the messages. I pouted and he put his phone on the table. We ate in silence and my mom let herself in a few minutes later.

"Its actually in the conference room silly boy for some birthday party, 3 songs max."she said getting his attention.

"When do we get a day to ourselves though?"I asked.

"15 minutes Jayden, you can be in there with them."she replied. I smiled and Liam took the dishes to my kitchen.

"Im going to go back next door for a shower and to get ready, I'll call you babe."he said leaning down over me. I looked up and he kissed me tenderly. He picked up his phone and let himself out.

"He better treat you right."my mom said sitting next to me.

"He will momma, I know he will."I replied. She smiled and picked up the tv remote. I picked up my phone and saw Wes had texted again this morning.

"Are you going to spend time with him as well?"she asked.

"How long is he here for?"I asked. She shrugged and I texted Wes a few times. I went to step out in the hallway and he was walking out of his room. He walked my way and I hugged him.

"I actually go home today."he said with a pout. I pouted and texted Liam once I had Wes back in my room.

"Why?"I asked Wes once my mom left the room.

"Cuz the event was just for yesterday Jayden."he replied with a shrug.

"So I dont get to see you again?"I asked biting my lip.

"I live literally 20 minutes across town Jayden."he laughed. I stuck out my tongue and we started watching tv until my phone rang. I answered and threw a pillow at Wes.

"Liam are you coming back over here?"I asked.

"Yeah babe in a little while, the guys want to talk to me about some stuff."he muttered.

"I wanted time with you today."I laughed.

"Hang out with Wes til I get there."he laughed. I rolled my eyes at Wes who was making faces and bit my lip.

"I better get time with you alone later."I said.

"Babe promise you will, Im sorry."he replied. We hung up and I put my phone on the coffee table sighing. We went back to watching our movie and since I had left the door open, Eleanor and Perrie let themselves in.

"Paul's happy hes feeling better today."they said.

"Things are fixed between us."I told them. Eleanor smiled and winked at Wes. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Jayden, Ima head on back home."he said standing up.

"You dont have to leave."Perrie laughed. She looked up and Liam was walking in the door. He walked over to me and kissed me softly in front of them.

"Damn, Louis didnt kiss me for almost a week after we started dating."Eleanor laughed. I blushed and pulled away looking at Wes.

"I'll text you Wes."I said. He hugged me and walked out of the room. Liam sat on the couch and I ended up right beside him.

"Want to go for a walk or something with me babe?"he asked getting my attention.

"We can leave so you two can have time alone."Eleanor said nudging Perrie.

"What do you have planned Liam?"I asked. The girls left the room and he grinned at me.

"Cuddling with you on this couch until we have to be downstairs actually. Just want to spend time with my girlfriend."he said before biting his lip gently. I kissed his jaw and his arm wrapped around me pulling me closer.

"Im glad you came back babe."I said laying my head on his shoulder. He kissed me softly and I closed my eyes.

"Jayden be honest with me for a minute, do you see us being together for a really long time?"he asked. I sat up and bit my lip.

"Liam we're not even 20 yet, I dont know what the future holds but I pray that I have you right by my side through it all."I said facing him.

"So the answer is yes right now?"he asked with a smirk. I smacked him with the throw pillow and laid my head against his chest.

"Babe what time do you guys have to go perform at this birthday party?"I asked once he wrapped his arms back around me.

"Around 2."he replied. I checked my phone and licked my bottom lip.

6 WEEKS LATER...

I stood in the lobby fighting back tears and Liam rubbed my back.

"Its just 5 months baby."he said softly.

"I know, still hard watching you leave."I mumbled.

"I'll skype you whenever I can love. Call and text you everyday I promise and Im coming back here when this tour is over."he replied. I wiped away my own tears and he kissed softly.

"I love you."I said when he pulled away.

"Li we got to go and Jayden, Wes is here now."Louis said smirking at me.

"What is it with you all and me being friends with him?"I asked pulling away from Liam.

"Dont pay attention to them babe, I'll text you as soon as we leave here. Paul asked you to come with us to keep Eleanor company."he said. I motioned to the front desk and he bit his bottom lip.

"She has her job here Liam, we'll be back in 5 months."Zayn spoke up. I stuck out my tongue at him and hugged all of them as Paul walked back into the lobby.

"I also have left her tickets to any venue along with tickets to fly to out and join us at anytime. Everyone knows they are together."he said walking over to us. Liam held me tighter and kissed me again.

"Im going to miss waking up to your face every morning."he laughed. We pulled away and Wes was leaning against the front desk.

"I love you Jayden."Liam said softly. We kissed one more time and the guys pulled him out towards the van that was waiting. I walked over to the front desk and nudged Wes with my hip making him smile.

"You ok Jay?"he asked. I shrugged and he hugged me.

"What are you doing today?"I asked. He shrugged and his phone went off in his pocket making him groan.

"My twitter never stops."he said pouting. I took his phone and went behind the desk. I mutted his alerts and stuck my tongue out at it.

"Want to go grab lunch with me?"I asked handing him the phone back.

"Thats what Im here for to keep your mind off stuff the next 5 months."he laughed. I hugged him and the tears started again.

"Its not supposed to suck this bad."I laughed pulling away.

"I wouldnt leave you like that."he said barely above a whisper. I looked at him and caught him biting his lip. I bit my bottom lip and he shrugged it off.

"Dont be like that Wes, you're the one who told people we were friends the day we met."I spoke up. He clenched his jaw and looked across the lobby.

"Jayden please dont start this."he said dropping his head. I walked back around the front of the desk and wrapped my arms around him.

"Cheer up weirdo, we have lunch to go eat."I said nuzzling his hair.

"Ok ok I'll go to lunch with you punk."he laughed pulling away. I smiled and blew him a kiss. He smirked and I grabbed my phone from the desk.

"Lunch at the cafe down the street?"my mom asked seeing Wes was waiting on me. I nodded and saw Liam had already texted me a few times.

"I'll work the evening shift at the desk."I told her. She hugged me and I texted Liam on my way out the door. Wes hugged me again and paps started snapping pics.

"Dont you hate that?"he asked. I shook my head and followed him down the sidewalk.

"It'll be all over twitter later that Im cheating on Liam with you."I muttered. He groaned and opened the door to the cafe his sister worked in with his mom, they owned it. We made our way to a corner booth and his sister came over to greet us.

"Jayden still bullying the baby brother?"she asked smiling.

"Hey in my defense I told him not to pinch my side that day."I laughed. He pouted and stuck his tongue out at me. She put in our normal lunch order and I put my phone on the table next to his.

"You bit me though."he said making another face.

"You work tonight dont you?"I asked changing the subject. He sighed and his phone went off again.

"And leave this weekend for another damn PressPlay event."he groaned. I pouted and he threw a sugar packet at me.

"Everyone is leaving me."I fake cried.

"Wes."Sarah warned. He started laughing and realised we had an audience.

"It's for 2 days Jayden, I wanted you to come with me."he replied.

"That can be arranged Im sure."Sarah laughed.

"What are you trying to hint at Sarah?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

"That if you werent with Liam you'd be with my brother by now obviously."she replied with a shrug. I looked at Wes and he scowled at her.

"I told you from the first day I met her Sarah that we were friends nothing more."he spoke up. I picked up my phone and sent Liam another text.

"Sarah dont mention it again please."I said softly. She rolled her eyes and went to go get our order.

"Im sorry she's acting that way Jayden."he mumbled. I looked up and saw the hurt in Wes' eyes.

"Wes should I have just let Lia stay all over you that day?"I asked biting my bottom lip. His eyes got big and he shuddered.

"Not funny, Im going to disown you."he said shaking his head. I stole a fry from his plate once Sarah came back and popped it into my mouth.

"You love me."I laughed making him smirk. We ate and Liam started calling my phone. Sarah picked it up and answered it. Wes took it from her and handed it back to me.

"What are you doing love?"Liam asked once I calmed down.

"Just had lunch with Wes babe, why."I replied.

"Paps have posted pictures of you with him everywhere already."he said softly.

"I knew that was going to happen."I groaned.

"Can you be honest with me babe?"he asked.

"About what Li?"I asked.

"Is there anything going on between you and Wes more than being friends?"he asked.

"Babe I promise you there is nothing going on between me and Wes."I replied. I heard him sigh and saw the pout on Wes' face.

"I love you Jayden, we just got on the main interstate, it'll be hours before we get to where we are going. I miss you and wish you had came with us."he mumbled. I got up from the booth and walked out of the cafe alone.

"Baby dont cry, we can get through this I promise."I said trying to calm him down.

"Ima try to get a nap before we get there love, I'll skype you before the show tonight."he answered.

"I love you."I told him. We hung up and Wes came outside looking for me.

"Everything ok Jay?"he asked. I nodded and put my phone back in my pocket.

"You coming back to the hotel with me?"I asked looking up.

"Jayden I think you need to just get ahold of them and go join them on tour for now."he said looking across the street.

"We had plans Wes."I mumbled. I started walking back towards the hotel and he caught up to me.

"I didnt want to be your friend that day Jayden, I wanted more but I never even stood a chance. You dont see how it hurts me to be around you as just a friend everyday."he mumbled.

"Then dont even be my friend Wes."I said fighting back tears. I pulled away and finished walking to the hotel alone. I got in and my mom saw the look on my face.

"Paul is sending a car back for you kiddo, go get your stuff."she said after hugging me.

"I think my friendship with Wes just ended."I mumbled.

"Why?"she asked. I shrugged and went up to my floor. I got to my room and my phone started going off. I answered and went to pack my suitcase.

"So just stopped being friends with my brother just like that Jayden?"Sarah asked.

"He didnt even want to be friends to start with, he wanted more and said it hurts him to be around me as just a friend everyday. Im not doing this right now."I replied.

"You never even saw how it was hurting him Jayden but thats fine, a real friend wouldnt end a friendship over something like that being said."she said. I hung up and took my suitcase down to the lobby. Wes came in the front door looking ready to cry and dropped his head.

"Im sorry Jay."he mumbled. I shrugged and sat behind the front desk.

"Sorry isnt fixing what was said Wes, Im leaving for the next 5 months now anyway. You'll have me replaced before I even come home."I replied.

"Jayden Marie."my mom said harshly.

"Its true."I said facing her.

"So its really over Jayden?"Wes asked. I shrugged and a driver walked up to the front desk once he made it inside.

"Im here for a lady named Jayden."he spoke up. I bit my lip and lifted Wes' face.

"We'll see where we stand when I come back."I said making him look at me. I hugged him one last time and grabbed my stuff before walking outside. I slipped into the backseat and called Eleanor as soon as we pulled away.

"What happened?"she asked.

"I think I ended my friendship with Wes, Im not so sure."I told her.

"You're joining us on tour today right?"she asked sounding upset.

"A car just picked me up to bring me that way."I replied.

"Li's got sick twice now on the bus."she told me sadly.

"Awh my poor baby."I mumbled.

"We'll see you at the hotel love."she said. We hung up and I saw Liam had texted me twice. I texted him back and he FaceTimed me.

"Baby I want you."he said sadly.

"Im on my way Liam."I told him.

That was a year ago...

I walked out of our room at the One Direction house and felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"About time you woke up love."he laughed turning me around. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him softly.

"What are you doing up already?"I asked pulling away. He shrugged and we walked down the stairs together. I walked into the kitchen and Eleanor jumped on my back. She kissed my cheek and got down as Liam walked in the kitchen behind me. I poured myself something to drink and stuck my tongue out at him. Eleanor hopped up on the kitchen counter earning a smirk from me and Zayn walked in the room yawning. I poured him a cup of coffee and he kissed my cheek.

"Arent we going to the beach today?"Harry asked from the dining room table.

"Yeah that sounds look a good idea Hazza and get chased by fans."Eleanor snickered. Liam gave her a funny face and I went to join Harry at the table.

"Beach day has been planned for a week."Liam reminded her.

"Im not going."I spoke up. He pouted at me and I shook my head.

"I want to go babe."he said biting his lip.

"Im not stopping you but I dont want to go love. You guys go and have fun."I replied. He followed Zayn out of the kitchen and Harry shook his head at me smiling.

"When was the last time you and Liam actually did something together?"he asked raising an eyebrow.

"We had date night 2 nights ago Hazza."I laughed.

"He loves spending time with you tho Jayden, go to the beach with them, I'll come along."Eleanor spoke up. I frowned and looked at the time.

"I dont want to go and see fans trying to be all in his face."I mumbled. Eleanor pouted and Harry hugged me standing up.

"He wont even pay attention to them if you come love."he told me. The guys came back in the kitchen and Liam was looking at the ground.

"Let's go Harry."Louis called. He kissed Eleanor softly and smirked at me.

"Lunch will be ready when you goofs get back."she told them. Harry took off upstairs and I walked past the guys to leave the kitchen.

"Why isnt Jayden coming with us?"Niall asked.

"She doesnt want to."Liam replied. I walked up to our room and picked up my phone off the bed. Unlocked it and saw he had sent me a few really long texts. I read them and hit the call button. He answered on the second ring and my heart was racing.

"You could of just said that this morning babe and I would have came with you."I said.

"Its fine now Jayden, we'll be back at the house around lunch. I invited Wes to come see you when we get back, he deserves a second chance at being your friend babe."he told me.

"I love you."I replied.

"Love you too."he said. We hung up and I got in the shower. I got out and walked over to see what Eleanor had picked out for me since she loved doing it. I put on my underclothes and sat on the edge of the bed as she walked in.

"Want to help me with lunch when you finish here?"she asked.

"Liam said Wes is coming over when they all get back."I told her biting my lip.

"You havent seen the kid in a year Jayden."she said with a smirk.

"El, he didnt want me to be with Liam a year ago."I muttered. I got dressed and fixed my hair before following her downstairs. We raced to the kitchen and the house phone rang. El hit the speaker button and we could hear the guys freaking out all at once.

"Louis is bringing Liam home now, he cut his foot pretty good on a rock in the water."Zayn said once they calmed down. I rushed to the bathroom once El hung up and got the first aid kit. El grabbed some towels and we made it to the living room as soon as the front door opened. Louis helped Liam to the couch and he groaned from the pain. I sat on the ottoman and Eleanor put a few towels across my lap. Liam placed his foot across and hissed while I cleaned it.

"I cant believe I was stupid enough to do that."he muttered shaking his head. Louis took a picture of the cut to show Paul and I bandaged it up the best Liam would allow me. I cleaned everything else up and sat on the couch next to him. I kissed him softly and made a face.

"Sea salt."he laughed. We kissed again and he pouted when I pulled away.

"Are the other guys coming home?"I asked.

"They went to go pick up Wes."Louis replied. I groaned and got up forgetting that Liam had his foot in my lap again. It hit the floor and he screamed.

"Li you're ok, breathe through it."El said looking at me.

"Baby Im sorry."I mumbled looking at him. He winced and put his foot on the ottoman.

"Its fine love, come sit back down."he said frowning. I sat back beside him and rubbed his back. The door opened a few minutes later and I looked up when I heard their voices. Liam closed his eyes and held my hand that was closer to him.

"Jayden?"Wes said looking at me. I bit my lip and looked right at him.

"Long time huh?"Eleanor asked. Liam let my hand go and smiled at me nodding towards Wes. I got up and walked over to him nervous. He bit his own lip and seconds later we were hugging tightly.

"Alright let go of my girlfriend."Liam laughed. Wes let me go and Eleanor hugged him. I sat back down with Liam and Niall looked at the ottoman.

"Dude your foot is bleeding through."he said looking at Liam.

"He's going to need stitches."Harry said looking at the picture Louis had snapped.

"Im fine really, Im not going for stitches."Liam spoke up.

"Babe let me take another look at it."I said getting his attention. He nodded and I carefully unwrapped the gauze from around his hurt foot. It was still bleeding slightly and was red around the cut.

"Bad?"he asked.

"No but looks like your stuck sleeping down here tonight, need to stay off of it."Zayn spoke up. Liam pouted at me and I put fresh gauze around his foot.

"He's not sleeping down here Zayn, he can make it up to his room. I still have my crutches."Niall replied with a smirk. Liam smiled at him and I moved back to the couch.

"Who was the one to dare Liam to jump in the water right there and caused him to cut his foot in the first place?"I asked facing them. Harry dropped his head and bit his lip.

"He shouldnt have listened to me."he said softly.

"Wait where is lunch?"Louis asked facing Eleanor. She shrugged and started laughing.

"We didnt get the chance to even start it love, you brought Liam home injured."she answered.

"We can order in."Zayn offered.

"You lot need showers you smell like the beach."I laughed.

"How is Liam going to accomplish that?"Niall asked pointing to his foot. I frowned and looked at Liam who had his eyes closed.

"Very carefully."he mumbled. The guys started heading upstairs and Eleanor winked at me.

"I'll bring him down some clean clothes, use the bathroom in my room down here Jayden, hes going to need some help."she said with a smirk. I helped Liam up and let him lean against me as we made our way down the hallway. I started the shower for him and he bit his lip.

"You staying in here with me babe?"he asked. I nodded and watched him blush.

"Ive seen all of you babe."I laughed. He smirked and kissed me softly.

45 minutes later...

We walked back out of El's room and Niall had the crutches next to the door. Liam grabbed them and followed me back to the kitchen. I pulled out his chair for him and he kissed my hand once he sat down. I sat next to him and Niall handed us plates already ready.

"Thanks bub."Liam said nodding at him. We ate with everyone else and Wes kept watching me.

"Babe want to go up and watch a movie?"I asked looking next to me.

"No baby making he's injured."Louis said trying to be serious.

"Oh yeah cuz he uses his foot Louis."I laughed. Liam blushed and stood up waiting on me.

"Hey Jayden after the movie I want to talk to you."Eleanor spoke up. I bit my lip and nodded. I followed Liam upstairs and yawned.

"Babe are you?"he asked looking at me.

"I might be love, I am late."I said sitting on the edge of our bed. He sat beside me and pulled me into his lap.

"Im here for you babe no matter what you know that right."he said. I nodded and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"There will be talk seeing as we've only been together a year."I reminded him.

"Let them talk."he grumbled before kissing me softly. I picked up the remote and turned on the tv. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my chest making himself comfortable. I played with his hair and felt him laugh before looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 0 10
Short stories, some containing my characters, some one-shots, I'm just having fun with this.
68.3K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
428 1 30
THIS STORY BELONGS VERONICA LANCET I DO NOT OWN ANY OF STORY ON HERE RHIS SINT MINES NONE OF IT IS RHIS ALL BELONGS TO VERONICA LANCET NOT ME I DONT...
37 5 5
I am making the story a bit different so i will be deleting it in the near future or maybe i will keep it up on here and post the new one when I am d...