My Danger Magnet (Logan McKay...

By MarliMae

After living in Dallas for most of her life 17 year old YouTuber Lov3Suckz moves back to her hometown of Poca... More

Chapter 1 ~ Moving
Chapter 2 ~ Not Going Home
Chapter 3 ~ Meet the Shaytards
Chapter 4 ~ Pancake's Can Fly?!
Chapter 5 ~ To Spirit Halloween!
Chapter 6 ~ Baby Bears, Malls, and Giveaways!
Chapter 7 ~ SMASH
Chapter 8 ~ Hospitals and Wrecked Cars
Chapter 9 ~ Coma Dreams
Chapter 10 ~ Try
A/N ~ Sorry Beauties
Chapter 11 - Couple?
Chapter 12 - One more chance
Long Time, No Read
Zombie Babies
~Chapter 14 // Challenges (Part 1)~
Challenges Part 2
Time Jump
Are you ready??

NOT AN UPDATE (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL UPCOMING)

111 1 0
By MarliMae

I know, I know. I'm waaaaay late on updates but this story is getting a HUGE chapter also known as the SHAYTARD'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! I am currently writing everything out so please do comment any ideas you want to see in the future. Also if you want a shoutout in the next chapter please vote on this note. I'm now doing shoutouts or thanks to people who vote/comment.

Thank you all for reading. You silent readers, voters, and commenters are the reason I keep writing and do not take this story down like many others. I am open to your ideas so if you have one don't be afraid to comment or message me. I won't be mean. All suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 409 20
An Idaho girl moved from Idaho when she was 6 months to Australia. Now she's back in her hometown and she caught the eyes of the blonde hair blue eye...
1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...
29.4K 497 34
Brailee is 17. Back in middle school she had it all. Popularity, Looks, Talent and Respect. Now she has a different kind of popularity, similar looks...
10.4K 603 21
Reese Green, a fifteen year old girl, who lives in New Jersey with her mom. She's a normal girl who lives in a normal house, in a normal family, and...