Marvel Imagines

By Marveltrash78

Various X Reader one-shots from the MCU. More

|Triggered|Clint Barton X Reader
|Loki's problem| Thor X Reader X Loki
|Just My Type| Tony Stark X Reader
|You're just a puppy!| Pierto X Reader
|Dad Jokes| Steve Rogers X Reader
|To the end of the Line| Stucky
|On your right!| Tchalla X Gender Fluent Reader
Tony Stark's Daughter
Bruce Banner's Daughter
Thor Odinson's Daughter
|Found Love| Loki X Reader
|Highschool AU|Stony X Reader
|Sugar| Bucky X Sugar Mommy Reader
| Aquariums | Clint X Reader
|Halloween| Peter Parker X Reader
|I'm sorry| Wade Wilson X Reader
|Under Pressure| Stony X Reader
|Pumpkin Decorating Competition| Avengers + X Reader
|Playful pranks| Steve Rogers X Reader

Natasha X Reader (SMUT)

17K 98 108
By Marveltrash78

She was your first girlfriend, it had been a while since you came out as (Sexuality). The team had been so accepting, you even noticed that Maria Hill and Dr. Cho sometimes flirted.

But there's always been that tension with Natasha that you had. She was gorgeous and intimidating. A few years back she came out as Pansexual, which once again, everyone accepted.

After you came out, she started flirting with you and grabbed your ass here and there. Eventually, you guys became really close and ended up dating.

It was some Holliday today, so both of you didn't have to go to work. You slept in until twelve, everyday usually your alarm went off at five, it was draining.

You wake up, alone in bed. You were wearing one of Steve's Captain America shirts and booty shorts.

You pull the covers off of you after you check all your notifications on social media. Lazily you walk into the bathroom, doing all the necessities.

"(Y/N)?" Nat came in, looking around the room. "In here." You groaned, brushing your teeth.

She enters wearing a Hamilton shirt, grey hoodie, and black yoga pants, hair bunched up into a bun. "Love the outfit." You laughed. She just grinned and playfully punched your arm.

"What do you want to do today? Just hang around the house?" She lifted a brow, crossing her arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah." You spit out the foaming toothpaste and rinse your mouth. You wipe off the excess and place a kiss to her lips. "You know I like lazy days," you grinned.

She chuckled and slapped your ass as you walked out of the bathroom.

•~•

Yes, it was a Harry Potter movie marathon kinda day. You had fetched some popcorn, Gatorade, candies, fruits, all types of snacks.

You had your comforter on the couch, both you and Nat cuddled into it. You shared kisses here and there or even affectionate gestures through the movie.

"You're a Slytherin for sure." You mumbled into her neck. She laughed, you could feel the vibration. "If I'm Slytherin, then your Hufflepuff." She shot back, playing with your hair.

You had finished the fourth movie, it was already supper time. You look at your phone, revealing the cute selfie of you and her.

"It's already six." You said. She groaned and stretched her limbs. "Urgghhh..." He grinned, stretching her arms.

•~•

You had started cooking, Nat watched. Stir-fry was on the menu for tonight. It was her favorite.

You chopped vegetables, cooked the rice, fried the chicken. She just loved the way you concentrated while you worked. And how you did everything with precision.

"You're so cute." She said simply watching you cut peppers. "What?" You asked, not looking up. "I said you're cute." You heard the familiar sound of the camera sound.

You whip your head towards her, lifting a brow. "Whyyyyy." You playfully whined. "Because you're pretty without makeup." She smiled.

You just rolled your eyes and started cooking. She fiddled with her phone, probably on Instagram or something.

You felt your phone vibrate, you look, an Instagram notification. You shoot her a look, she just grinned. You open the app to check the notification.

BlackWidow tagged you in a photo.

You click on it and see the picture of you cooking the caption said: 'I have the best girlfriend ever<3'

There was already over three thousand likes. You just flipped her off and she laughed.

•~•

It was around nine-thirty when you both went upstairs. You both were captured in a heated make-out session.

You had no idea how it started but it just did, maybe it was the effect of the wine from earlier.

Natasha pushed you down on the bed, not leaving your lips. A small gasp escaped you, the sudden impact startled you a bit.

You felt her warm, tender lips, moving along in sync with yours. Gradually, she sent tingles all over your body.

Natasha absolutely loved your body. She licked every centimeter of it.

She broke the kiss, attacking your neck, making you moan. Her lips moving to the spot that makes you blush instantly, right where your neck and shoulder met.

Over and over it made you shake of pleasure, you card your fingers through her fiery red locks, pulling at it a bit.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" She purred into your ear, nibbling on the shell. "Ah- yes." You moaned.

She gently bites your shoulder making a small wave of pain erupt. "Yes, what?" She asks dominantly.

"Yes, Mistress."

Ever since you two started getting familiar with each other you discovered her kink, the mistress kink.

"Good girl." She pulled away, hooking her fingers at the waistband of your shorts, pulling them down, revealing your lacy purple panties.

"Mmm... I like these." She traced her fingers lightly over the material, making your clit throb and abdomen clench.

She grins and hovers above you and pulls off your shirt revealing the matching bra.

"You were hoping this was going to happen huh?" She grins wickedly and starts licking the exposed skin, sending goosebumps to appear all over your skin.

You moan, squirming under her touch. She only gained more power by you doing that, she was naturally dominant and you submissive which made your relationship even better. She swiftly un-clips your bra and throws in off somewhere in the room.

She kisses a trail down to your core, making you overheat with pleasure.

She licks the defined V-Line you had, making your muscles clench again.

"Ah-" You moan, trying to reach her. She just smirks getting the message. Natasha pulls away taking off her clothes, staying in her underwear and goes to her previous position.

Skillfully, she pulls your underwear down with her teeth. Then places your legs over her shoulders, kissing your inner thighs. You throw your head back at the soft sensation of her lips.

She kisses on top of your clit, making it throb, you let out a loud moan. She then goes and licks a line between your folds, all the tension easing.

As she worked at your core, her hands snaked up to your breasts and messaged them tenderly.

She sucked at your clit and started probing your entrance, making you moan.

"You're going to have fun tonight." She grinned, inserting her fingers in and out of you.

You were close to an orgasm but she pulled away. "Uh-un." She scolded. "You'll come when I say you can." She ordered, standing up and walking to the side table. She opened the drawer, pulling out some lube and a double-sided dildo. You flush to your ears, she knew that you loved this.

She grins at your dazed expression and settles against the headboard, pulling off her underwear and spreading her legs wide making the heat rise. She poured some lube on her fingers, coating her clit and entrance with it. She toyed with herself making you whine.

"Mmmm..." She moaned as she inserted a finger inside of her. You obediently watched.

One finger turned into two which soon ended up with three. Confidently, she crawled to you, pouring some lube on the dildo.

"Get over here." She commanded, placing the tip of the silicone object inside of her.

You did as you were told and spread open in front of her, placing the tip inside of you too.

"Mmm- ah!" You moaned as she pulled you closer. You were so close that both of your clits were touching giving you an overload of pleasureful sensation.

She started slow, pulling away and coming back making a thrust like motion.

She pulled your face closer to hers, making you kiss her. She licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you, obliged.

The tip was hitting your spot, making your head swirl and nerves to react. You took over and started thrusting faster, trying to bring yourself over the edge.

As soon as you pulled away, you felt a finger press your clit down on the dildo. You opened, your shut eyes and see Natasha's eye gleaming into yours.

"Are you about to cum?" She asked coyly. You nodded, you couldn't speak at this point in was too intense. "I'll let you cum, just this once." She purred seductively, quickening her pace.

You were brought at your orgasm peak, as she started getting flushed and shaky, trying to reach hers as well. She moaned in sync with you, riding the toy even harder, making your now sensitive core explode in pleasure.

"Ah- fuck." She said breathlessly. "I'm coming!" She fucked herself senselessly, against the object.

She tips over the edge, making her fall on the bed, breathlessly, you do the same.

Both of your highs came to an end and drifted off into peaceful slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 25.4K 119
๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ || ๐™ด๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠรฑ๐š˜๐šœ๐š˜, ๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šž ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›รก ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šœ. Teen Wolf...
604K 80.9K 46
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ยฟUn embarazo? ยกImposible!
639K 59.6K 46
"ADAPTACIร“N" Me vรญ obligado a casarme con el hombre mรกs frรญo, cruel, orgulloso, prepotente y multimillonario de todo el paรญs solo por un contrato que...
163K 22.9K 66
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niรฑo puede elegir entre salvar o...