Silence: The Lost Heirs

By shies322

Sweetness Eshuki- Moon is 27, and had lead a hard life. Because of who her parents were. This story takes pla... More

Prologue
Intro Chapter 1:
First Contact. Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 20

68 7 0
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

September 01, 2016 original, published 11/01/2016.

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 20:

Recap:

Phone Conversation continues:

"Why?" He asked me. I knew he would asked but I don't know how to tell him.

"Umm, I I a need to." She says incoherently.

"What!? Why? Say that again?" I says to her. More sternly than before. He's getting more upset than before. Papa bear is coming out.

"Cuz, umm, because ah ah ah.. Uhmm, heputhishandsonmeandtriedtohavesexwithme." I stutter out rapidly.

"I'm Listening baby, I'm not going to ask you again!? Now say it again slower, Now Why!?!" I growled to her. I always hated when She didn't say what was on her mind, and beating around the bush.

"Well daddy he put his hands on me, wanting me to sleep with him. He try to force me in front of a crowd of people to have sex with him. (She can tell Me anything and everything that's how close we are.)" She hesitated a little because I don't want him to be upset at all.

"What? He put his hands on you?" He questioned.

"Kare wa anata ni kare no kitanai te o irete okoru shinai yō ni watashi ni oshietekudasai! Dono yō ni kare wa aete. Īe, anata wa, watashi no shigotodearu koto o rikai surudearou koto o kare o shōkyo shinai koto ga arimasu. (Don't tell me not to get upset he put his filthy hands on you! how dare he. No you may not erase him that will be my job, understand.)" I growled lowly. "Shit I started something I shouldn't have told him." She thought out loud to herself.

I'm is pissed.

"Yes daddy...." She replied softly.

"How far?" I growled out.

"What?" She says above a whisper.

"How far did he go?" I asked her.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"How far?" He growled out.

"What?" I say.

"How far did he go?" He asked me.

"Kuso dōyō suru koto ga nai yō ni shite kudasai. Dadi okottenaide kudasai.(Damn, Please don't be upset. Daddy please don't be mad.)" I begged him.

"Kotaete kudasai! Imasugu! (Answer me! Now!)" He demanded me to answer.

"Mā soko made,-shi inui wa watashi o sukutta, kare o teishi shite imasen. (Well, not that far, Mr. Inui saved me and stopped him.)" I say thinking back on the incident with Inui.

"So this Mr. Inui, stepped in?" My father asked.

"Yes....." I answered.

"Who is this Inui guy? What is he to you? And Why would he? Step in to save you?" My father questioned.

"Watashi wa suisoku fan. Watashi wa kare ga mada watashi ni aru no ka wakarimasen. Naze watashi wa sono kotae o shirimasen. Nazedarou kare wa, papa. (A fan I guess. I don't know what he is to me yet. Why I don't know the answer to that. Why would he, daddy?)" she replied to my questions.

"Does he want something from you? And does he know who you are?" He asked me.

"Kare wa watashi o hozon suru tame ni suteppu appu shi, naze papa watashi wa shirimasen. Shikashi, watashi wa kare no kōgeki-tekina kōdō ni han'nō suru koto ga dekiru mae ni. Kare wa mondō muyō de kaidan-jō, oyobi subete no nakaniha, hoka no hitobito wa tada soko ni tatte itashi, kare wa watashi o kizutsukeru koto o kokoromiru mite imashita. Otōsan, kare wa otōsan ni suteppu suru hitsuyō wa arimasendeshitaga, kare wa yarimashita...." (Daddy I don't know why he stepped up to save me. but before I could react to his aggressive behavior. he just stepped in with no questions asked, and all the while the other people just stood there and watched him try to hurt me. daddy, he didn't have to step in daddy, but he did.)" She explained proudly to me.

"Well, I have to Thank this young man for helping my daughter. So, you were able to keep your cover?" I asked her.

"Yes....." I answered calmly.

"Good, I'll be waiting for your return home...." He said firmly to me.

"And to your other question. No, I don't think so. And anyway daddy, he's a good guy." I say to my father.

"You were always a good judge of character." He says quietly.

"You think so?" She asked me.

"Of course I do." I say.

"Daddy, when I come there. I need to have a talk with you and pop pop, will that be okay?" I asked my father.

"Okay, that's no problem." He answered softly.

"Good, I'll text you the information on my arrival....." I say happily.

"Okay baby girl..." He cooed me.

"I love you daddy!" I confessed.

"I love you too, baby girl!" He added.

"Good night, daddy......." I say.

"Good night, Princess...." He said before ending the call.

End of Phone Conversation

Ryesuke POV:

After I hung up the phone with my beautiful princess. I closed my eyes to try to calm down my murderous stay. How dare that rat try to defile my Princess.

He thinks he can do this, to me of all people. This man is dead.

"Daniel!" I harshly call out.

"Yes Sir....." He replies in submission.

"I need to go to Tokyo, ASAP!" I commanded.

"Sir....." He says softly.

"What is it?" I glare up at him.

"You can't leave, sir...." He says to me.

"What do you mean I can't?"

"Sir, Please. I mean no disrespect. But you have that important meeting. The meeting of the seven subs of the Silence." He say to me.

"I almost forgot...." I say to him. This meeting is important. That's the problem of being the boss of all the bosses of the mob. Well, Silence is a secret mob. Even mobs are afraid of us. We have no face no place and no sound. We're basically a no mad organization. You mentioned silence to any mob or mafia they cringe. We're the mobs of mobs and I'm head of it all. I can't go to Tokyo now but I can send someone there in my place. I know who I'll send my brother, (My Brother in law Irving, My wife's brother.)

"Daniel your dismissed....." I say to him.

"Yes Sir....." He bows and leaves my office. I watch as he leaves and closed the door behind him. I turned to my desk top left draw. And I pulled out my private cell phone. I scroll down to the contact I wanted. Selecting the contact and highlighting it and pressing it. The phone starts to dial.

"Ring....."

"Ring...."

"Ring....."

He picks up on the third ring

"Wha ta up broda?" He answered the call.

"Broda......" I replied to him.

"Broda, hiya feel?" He asked me.

"Mi problem, mi hav a rat infestation." I say.

"I see broda...." He answered.

"Me gon on?" I say to him.

"Here no trouble a tal. Tings wen smoot tere." He says to me.

"Peto a te peto ut Tokyo" I say to him. (I need you to go to Tokyo.)

"Quid?" He asked me. (Why?)

" Facere non possum, ut anima mea te. Cum in Sinis tua. novissime autem assumam volo vivere, intelligere?" I say firmly.
(I can't make it there, you have to go in my place. Since your in China. I want him alive I will take his last breath, understand.)"

"Quid?" He questioned me. (Why?)"

"Si vobis dixero, non mortuos!" I say sternly. (If I tell you, he will be dead!)"

" Ut video, non licet?" He asked me. (I see, Is she alright?)"

"Quid tibi vis?" I say to him. (What do you mean?)

"Quod nomen est eius, et quod Licuit mea neptis?" He questioned me on the details.   (What's his name, and is my niece alright?)"

"Ego scio bene instructus est. Vero aliqua est, tamen cogitare eam. Non sum, quasi animam suam. Itaque, novi te. Quid est?" He asked me about Sweetness. (I know she's okay I trained her. But somethings up, I still worry about her. She didn't sound like herself when I spoke to her. So, do you know. What is it?)

"Hoc est negotium!" I state calmly.(This is business)

"Audi fratrem suum, Age quaeso, ingrediar ad Tokyo ad quid hic?" I say to him. (Listen brother, pop Oh, here what's to go to Tokyo?)

"Et dices ad eum: Vocabo non potest explicare." I say to him.  (He can't I tell him I will call him and explain.)

"Okay broda, you handle it...."I say to him.

"I got it broda, and I will see in two..." He says to me.

"Okay broda....." I say and I end the phone call.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
432K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...