Chapter 3

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

"No, you listen to these words, Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth." He quoted to me.

"..............." I froze at his words the same words I told him (my little brother) all those many years ago.

End of recap:

Flashback

I was thirteen and my brother was only eight.

"Hey, Rye, Ry, can you come here." I call out to my little brother.

"Coming SuSu....." He replied to me.

"Hey BB (baby brother)......" I sang.

"What happened to you, who hurt your face. Mommy boyfriend." My brother pointed to the bruises on my face and neck.

"I'm going to kill him for touching your face..." Rye states in anger.

"No, No, No, leave it alone. It's my fault." I say to Ry.

"How is it your fault?" He asked me.

"I took something from him, that I shouldn't have and I thought that it was free. Nothing in life is free it all comes with a price. And my price was several punches to the face and somethings are better not said." I rushed out.

"Why won't you tell me what he did?" He asked me.

"Because you are too young for it..." I say.

"I'm almost ten......" He huffed.

"No, you just turned eight. So don't try it." I smiled at him.

"But SuSu....." He tried to question me.

"No buts or butts!" I joked.

"..........." He frowns and pouts at me.

I look down hugging him close to my chest, trying no to touch my broken and bruised ribs, kissing his cheeks and all of his face. "I Love you so much Ry Ry. Us against the whole entire world."

"I Love you too, SuSu! Us againsts the world!" He giggles as he speaks.

"Ry Ry listen to me. Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth. Because the mouth always lies. And you know I'll always Love you. Right? I want you to remember this and never forget it." I say strongly.

"Okay I will SuSu, I won't."

"Good, my strong boy..."

"SuSu...." He calls out to me.

"Yes......" I answered him with a smile.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can......." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Where did you get that saying, umm phrase from and I don't understand some of it. Can you explain it better to me?" He asked.

"Well, that saying came from our Daddy!" I sighed out, trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Our Daddy!?"

"Yes, our big strong and beautiful Daddy!"

"Really?" Ry Ry asked.

"Really, he had a lot of things to teach us. But I forgot to really listen. If I did I wouldn't be beaten up right now. And maybe we wouldn't be here in this evil place....." I paused in defeating spirits.

"I miss him." He says.

"Me too, Ry Ry. Me too!" I sigh in defeat.

"But, SuSu, I will listen to you and never forget anything you teach me. Okay.." He say in a new resolve.

"Okay, Ry Ry, when o say Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth. But the mouth always lies."

"................" He stands and watched me intently. He has a confused look on his face.

"Okay Ry Ry, come and sit on my lap and I'll explain it better to you."

I lift him to my lap and I carefully picked him up and pulling close to my body being careful not to hurt my bruising ribs and I Begin to explain to him the difference between lying and telling the truth. I started teaching him how to survive in the Hell whole we lived in.

Not knowing that we will be separated.

Flashback over

"Always look a gift horse in its eyes, because it will always tell you the truth. Because the mouth always lies! You say, interesting very interesting. Did you make that up yourself.?" I repeated the exact words plus the end of the quote to Ryosuke.

".............." His eyes open wide in realizing something.

"Are you okay?" I snapped my fingers in his face to pull him from his thoughts.

"Yes, umm, oh right. I want to know how much is the books?" Ryosuke looks me dead in the eyes as he asked me the question.

To be continued.

July 31, 2016
04:40 pm