Daydreamer. || Lauren/You

By camrenharmonizer97

Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Book is Published!

Chapter 3

13K 425 92
By camrenharmonizer97

Lauren's POV

We walked downstairs and they were already outside! My relatives, friends and the Cabellos! "Oh gosh, there she is" Y/N said quietly I then noticed she saw Camila. I smile and we walk to her "Camz!" She jumped and when she saw me she chuckled "Hey Laur!" she then hugged me tight. "Oh i want you to meet Y/N, she's a Harmonizer!" i saw Y/N looked at her excitedly and smile Camila smiled widely and gave her famous koala hugs. "HI! It's very nice to meet you" Camila said i saw Y/N getting shy again and that made me smile, they started talking and i began to get hungry. I slip my hand in Y/N's making her look at me I smile at her "Are you hungry? Cause i am" i said "Oh, yeah sure" she said nodding "We'll just get some food alright Camz?" she nodded and then winked at me. I rolled my eyes and then walked to get food, as we got our food we walk to a table and eat. Our backyard was full of people! and i can see Camila is hanging out with Vero and Lucy.

I looked over to Y/N and she was smiling while eating her food "This tastes so delicious Lauren!" she said smiling widely, i giggle and sneakily wrap an arm around her waist. "Really? My dad made them" i said she nodded "Mr Jauregui is the best!" i laugh and can't help but stare at her lovingly. I don't know why but i feel like i'm starting to have a crush on her... oh shit. I have a crush on her.... on a fan..... oh my god! I didn't know that was possible, i wonder if i can take her out for a date in public. I might have to talk to our manager since rumors might start and shit, but hmm... i'll think about that soon. "LAUREN!" we jumped and i saw my brother "Hey Chris!" i then hugged him, he smiled and then look over to Y/N "Woah" he said i look at him confused and then i saw him sit next to Y/N. "Hey, i'm Ch-" "Chris Jauregui" she said chuckling he look at her confused "How'd you know that?" he asked Y/N shyly smiled "I'm a Harmonizer" she said Chris looked at me and i smiled.

"Oh cool, you're a fan of Fifth Harmony! And you are so beautiful, may i have your name?" i rolled my eyes at my brother, "Her name is Y/N you may go now Chris" i said pulling Y/N to me. He chuckled "Nah, i might have to stay here for a bit" he said then started flirting with Y/N, Oh hell no! "Y/N?" she look at me and smiled cutely "yes?" i got her hand "you're done eating right?" she nodded drinking her coke. "Yup, all done" i smile "Good, let's go" i said standing up pulling her with me, "wait what about your brother?" she asked looking at Chris who was pouting. "Ugh man up dude" i said glaring at Chris, he then smirked and winked at me "i get it now sis" he said laughing "Go away" i said and pulled Y/N with me. We walk to my friends and then they smiled and began talking to Y/N and i, i pulled Y/N to my lap since there was no chairs anymore. It looked like she doesn't have a problem with it so i just wrap my arms around her waist.

I saw Camz looking at me and she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows, i blush and buried my face to Y/N's neck she then started to giggle "That tickles" she mumble i smile and hugged her tighter. She's such a cutie oh my gosh. I placed my chin on her shoulder as i listen to their conversation, and once again i locked eyes with Camila, she pointed to her phone making me sigh. I got my phone out and saw a text from her, i unwrap one arm from Y/N's waist since i had to text.

Camz: I see you have a little crush on our little Harmonizer fan? *smirk*

Me: Fuck you Camz, she's just my friend i met today.

Camz: Mhmm... FRIEND alright. Don't worry Lo, i ship you guys! I mean come on, you two looks so cute right now. You like hug her protectively as she plays with your fingers.

Plays with my fingers? i then felt her hands on my hand playing with my fingers. Oh. I glared at Camila and she laugh.

Camz: It's cute Lo!

Me: Ugh leave me alone Caaaamz.

Camz: *smirk* let's talk privately, come with me.

I then saw her stand up "I'll just go for a walk, wanna come Lauren?" i sigh and pout since i didn't want to leave Y/N, i mean i'm really comfortable here. "Ugh fine" i mumble Y/N got up so i stood up too, i look at her and she was pouting slightly i smile "Don't pout cutie" i whispered in her ear. I saw her blush "I-I wasn't..." i wink at her "I'll be back don't worry" she nodded cutely and then sat down, i smile at her before walking away with Camila. We walked inside the house and it was quiet since everybody was outside, we walk to the living room and sat down on the couch "So Lauren, care to explain this little crush?" she said smirking i groaned "Camz..." she raised an eyebrow at me, i rolled my eyes "Okay fine, maybe just a little bit" i said pouting she squeal "A little bit?" i nodded she gave me a look again. "OKAY! Maybe a little bit more" she laughed "That is so cute Lauren!" she squealed she then started slapping my thighs.

"Ow ow ow!" i then stopped her from slapping me, "Geez Camz calm down. It's just a stupid little crush" i said shrugging "Lauren, you haven't dated anyone for a while. Why don't you ask her out?" she ask smiling i shrug "i might have to ask the manager first because we'll be seen in public and shit" she shrug "So? I mean, if i were in your shoes i would ask her out and will care less about the people in public seeing us. You know why? Because i want to show her to the world. That's what i would do Lo" i sigh "I'll think about it. I mean, i don't even know if she likes me back and we literally just met today" i said she smile "it looks like she likes you too Lo" i look at her seriously "What if... she likes me because i'm famous? What if i wasn't famous, would she like me?" Camila sighed "You'll only know Laur if you ask her. I don't know how to answer your questions" i nodded and sigh. We then continued to talk for like 15 minutes more until we heard the door open.

We look up and saw Y/N holding a plate with vanilla cake on it, "oh sorry is this a bad time?" she asked shyly, i smile "No, come here" i said she look at me "Are you sure? I mean, i can go back outside" i saw Camila shake her head "No, come join us" she said i smile at her and waved Y/N to come to us. She walk to us but stopped "No, i'll stay here since i'm eating. I don't want to make a mess" i laugh and stood up "ugh, you are such a pussy" i said and carried her making her squeal i smile and sat down on the couch while she sat on my lap. "Hi Camila" she said shyly, i look at her in awe and hug her tight, i look at Camila and she was giggling "Hello Y/N, you are adorable" Y/N blushed "Thanks, you too!" Camila smile and started asking Y/N questions. "I'm still in college but next week will be my graduation" she said smiling, i look at her "When?" i ask she then did her thinking face and i found it so fucking cute.

"Oh! Wednesday" i nodded "What time?" i ask "About 11 am?" i nodded smiling "I'll come" i said she look at me shock "Same!" Camila said "I wanna see your graduation!" Camila said smiling widely and Y/N looked at me shocked. "But...but... there are a lot of Harmonizers there too" i smile and shrug "Eh, we'll be fine" Camila said shrugging and i smiled nodding. "Are you sure?" we nodded once again and Camila continued to ask her questions and so did Y/N, i got the fork from her plate and started eating some of her cake. I placed the fork near her mouth with cake in it, she looked at it then open her mouth i smile and continued to feed her. "Mmm... i love this cake too!" she said smiling widely, i giggle "Well thank you, i made it" i said smirking she look at me with wide eyes "Really?!" i nodded "Yup, i love vanilla" she chuckle "I know, and you don't like chocolate" i smile and nodded "I love it! I wanna get more" she said and was about to stand up "No wait" Camila stopped her.

"I'll get one for you, i'm gonna get my own too" she said "Are you sure? i mean, it'll be hard holding two plates" Y/N said i cuddle my face to her neck again and inhaled her scent, "I'll be fine Y/N don't worry. Just stay here with Lauren" she said getting her plate, "Okay" Y/N said she then turn to me with a smile. I chuckle "Are you having fun?" i ask her she nodded "Yes i am! I can't believe i get to hang out with two members of Fifth Harmony today! Is this a dream? Cause i feel like i'm dreaming again" she said i look at her confused and chuckled "No it's not a dream babe" i said she nodded "Okay, i just wanted to make sure because i always daydream about... never mind" i look at her and smile "About what?" i ask she shake her head blushing "Oh come on! tell me pleeeeeaaaase" i pout she look at me and smile. "Aw! Don't pout!" she said she then wrap her arms around my neck as mine was still wrapped around her waist. "Tell me then" i said she shake her head "No, you're gonna think i'm super weird" i laugh and shake my head.

"Try me babe" i said smirking "Ugh fine but i'm sorry if it's too weird" she said i nodded and shrug "I daydream a lot" she said i smile "That's cute" she blush "About?" i ask "um... you and i?" i then started to blush really hard. "Oh" was all i said i then saw her shift uncomfortably on my lap "I'm sorry it's too weird. I think it was a bit creepy, i'm sorry. I should just go" she said standing up but i pulled her back down "No, it's okay. It's cute don't worry" i said giggling she look down still blushing "Aw baby" i cooed and kiss her cheeks. "I feel embarrassed" she mumble then chuckled slightly i wrap my arms around her and pulled her to my chest "There is nothing to be embarrassed about babe, you daydreaming about you and me is really adorable" i said she sigh "My little Daydreamer" i said she whine causing me to laugh. "It's hella cute Y/N!" i said she pout "Don't tell anyone!" i nodded smiling.

"Here you go" Camila said "Ooh thank you" Y/N said and began eating her cake, she got some on her fork and placed it near my mouth i smile and opened my mouth letting her feed me. This is the best day ever. Like seriously, the best day!

••••
A/N: Double update. 😘👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...