Stay / H.S.

By uniquecornyy

Playboys do have a heart? Why, yes they do, but somehow Harry Styles don't have one until he founds the one w... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

59 5 2
By uniquecornyy

*rings*

I was awakened by the bell. Darn! I didn't know I was the only one left in our classroom. I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag, but I suddenly heard some footsteps from outside the room. I crossed my fingers hoping and wishing it was Zayn, though. The shadow of a guy stopped on our classroom door, it cranked open and I let out a small sigh when I finally saw a head sticking out from the door.

"Paul! Gosh, I thought it was somebody else." I said as he raised his brows.

"You think it was somebody else? Or should I say, you think it was Zayn?" He said with a sarcastic tone. I just shook my head and let out a chuckle.

"Come on, KC! I know you've been dying to seduce Zayn but you just can't." He said. Well, yeah! Wait, what!?!?!

"No, you shoot---!" He cuts off by putting his index finger on my lips. He does this when he doesn't wants me to deny something, instead of lying. Paul's parents and my parents are business partners. Well, since I don't have a brother or a sibling, he stood there for me. He's kinda' ah-. Well, let's just say, he's more like a brother and a sister and a bestfriend to me. A brother, cause he always protects me from boys and other stuffs. A sister, cause he always picks dress for me and even puts make up on my face. He's gay, I know. A bestfriend, cause he's always there to support me when my own parents can't. Sad though, well it's not my problem anymore.

"Ms. Krystalle Cait Collins, you still there?" I blinked my eyes when I heard Paul's voice. Then I realized, I am now in the glass window where I see the whole football field. Well, how long I've been walking? But anyways, I saw Zayn with his pal and his err—girlfriend, I think, in the bleachers.

"Yeah, still alive!" I said with a fake smile. He let out a heavy sigh, knowing he gets the point.

"She's Gigi. She's Zayn's current girlfriend" He said as he shook his head. A tear escaped my eyes and I hurriedly wiped it with the back of my hand before Paul sees it.

"She's a beauty." I said with more tears escaping my eyes. There are no use of wiping it cause it's too late.

"I bet you're better than her." He said as he rubbed my back.

"If I'm better than her, then why not me? Why her?" He shook his head. His eyes widened as he sees someone in the field not far from Zayn.

"There's a lot of cute lads out here, KC! Don't stick to the only lad who's been hurting you for so many years." He points out Zayn and then the guy next to him. "Look, he is much cuter than Zayn." He refers to the curly lad next to Zayn. Well, yeah. He's right. I chuckled lightly to him and he winks at me. I bet that wink is not a good idea.

"I want to know his name!" He half said-half shouted. Before I could say word, he pulled me towards the elevator. I just let him pull me, cause I wanted to talk to Zayn.

When we arrived at the ground floor, we headed towards the football field. It was a bit dark since it is now twilight but my eyes were clearer than before. It was clearer that I am now in front of Zayn.

"Hi, Zayn!" Paul greeted him with a shake hand and he glanced over me but just nodded changing his smile into a serious face. Paul talked to him a couple of minutes, congratulating him about their football game last week.

"Would you introduce us to your friends?" Paul said with a smirk drawn on his lips.

"Well, yes. Guys, this is Paul my childhood friend." He said as he points Paul. "And this is Krystalle, m-my---."

"She is Zayn's childhood friend too and who happens to be his first love and---." Paul continued and was cut off by the girl next to Zayn.

"Too much information." The girl said but Zayn just ignores her. Paul rolled his eyes and gave the girl a fake smile just like what she deserves. My attention was focused on the lad next to Zayn. Sure is a cutie and a hottie too!

"The name's, Gigi. Zayn's girlfriend." She let out a fake smile after saying those.

"Zayn's girlfriend? Or should I say, Zayn's CURRENT f*ckbody?" Paul said as he raised his brow and smirk drawn in his lips. I pinched him but he just ignores it. I saw the lad next to Zayn, chuckled. Our state of our atmosphere was really awkward and I was surely amazed by Paul to tell it frankly to her without blinking in front of the opponent's boyfriend.

"Paul!" Zayn furrowed his brows and let out a heavy sigh. He was about to say something when he was cut off by the curly lad.

"H-hi, I'm Harry. Harry Styles." He said with a shy smile and winks at me. We shake hands together, Zayn turns to our direction with a mad expression and jealousy drawn on his face.

"Krystalle Cait. KC for short." I said with a smile. He smiled back and he was about to say something but his phone rang.

"Excuse me for a moment." He said as he answer the call. After he hangs up the call, he excused himself because there was an emergency in their house. Arghh! Don't leave me hanging. Huhu

Harry's P.O.V.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said as I answer this stupid call from Zayn. Yes, it sure is.

"What?" I whisper-yelled. Do I supposed to be annoyed with him? Well, yeah. He ruined our conversation with the most popular girl in this school!

"Don't get to close of that girl. I'm warning you!" He said. I even got more annoyed by his words.

"You seem don't care about her. You can't even talk to her." I said as I make a grimace.

"J-just don't hurt her." He said as he hangs up his call. Zayn has been my friend for so many years, he knows me when I've got some bad idea to do and this girl is my target. I'll make her fall inlove with me and then I'll leave her just like the other girls. In order to do that, I must change my identity. I am much more a playboy than Zayn.

As I was heading back to the spot where we talked, cause she is still there, I make an excuse to myself just to prepare for my big act. *evil laugh*

KC's P.O.V.

After Harry excuses himself, I headed to the spot where Paul and Zayn are talking. Seeing those lads from afar makes those memories in my mind, flashes back. One of my most unforgettable memories with them is when we were still 8 years old. That was a rainy day and yeah, it always rains in London, tho. Paul and I were playing in the rain, jumping through the water but Zayn here doesn't wants to get wet, he always wears raincoat, boots, and even brings umbrella whenever it is raining, but this time we filled our dipper with lots of rainwater from the ground and then we splash it to Zayn. Then he dropped his umbrella and he sprinted for him to reach us and believe me, that was the first time where Zayn was playing through the rain.

"KC!" Paul shouted from a distant. He approached me with a grimace on his face. "Why are you even smiling like a fool all by yourself?" He added.

"Do I have to do this by group?" I sarcastically said. He just chuckles and turned his head from side to side.

"Anyways, I invited Zayn and Gigi in my restaurant to have some dinner together." He said. I furrowed my brows and rolled my eyes.

"What!? Are you kidding me? You're insane, Paul!" I said, annoyed.

"I'm always insane, Krystalle Cait." He said with a wink and a grin. Oh, God!

When we arrived at Paul's restaurant, we headed to the VIP table right next to the window viewing the Big Ben. This sure is my favorite spot on this restaurant. Paul excuses himself cause there's an important call from someone I don't know. Lol.

"I thought Paul owned this restaurant, but why is it named after her?" Gigi whispered to Zayn but it is enough for me to hear it. I cut off Zayn before he could say a word.

"Got a problem with that?" I sarcastically asked. She looks at me from head to toe and then rolled her eyes. "Well, Gigi. I noticed that you don't have a thick accent of British. Where are you from?" I formally asked. I suck at talking in a formal way but I just want to behave in front of Zayn.

"Los Angeles, California." She said with a smile. She looks so friendly, I guess.

"Oh, I see. So you're a Cali-Girl?" I asked her. I turned to Zayn who's intensely staring at me. I gulped and turned to Gigi.

"No, I'm not. I am way to far from a Cali-Girl. My parents were so strict back then." She said as she shook her head and her smile was replaced by a sad face. Woah, this girl is vulnerable and emotional. I felt pity for her.

"What do you mean- back then?" I asked, curious. I saw a small tear escaping from her eyes. Did I make her cry? Oh, God, what did I do?

"T-they d-died from an a-accident on their way to San Francisco not long ago." She said, stuttering and let out a sob. I felt sorry for her. Stupid, Krystalle! Why did I even ask that question!?

"I-I'm sorry." I said. Zayn hugged her to his chest and there she continue to cry. I felt sorry and jealous for her because Zayn usually does that whenever I'm sad, before. Yeah, but that was before.

"Oh,God! What did you do to her, KC?" Paul asked from a distant, approaching us.

"Nothing. I-I didn't even know her parents died." I whisper-yelled at him. He just sighed and nodded.

After eating our dinner we headed for our cars and said goodbye to each other. I even said sorry to Gigi for the last time and offered her some time to go shopping. I did mean that, tho. Zayn just casually nods at me and then go straight for his car. I smiled at them for the last time my phone rang; it was a call from unknown number.

"KC, speaking." I said. It takes seconds for the caller to response.

"H-hello. Its, Harry." He said with a raspy voice and a thick British accent. I nearly choked out when I heard his name. Boy, he was fast.

"Hi, uhm yeah. How did you get my number?" I asked as I ran out of topic.

"I asked Zayn your number then he gave it to me." He said. Zayn has my number? Big laugh! He wouldn't save my number, he doesn't even care when I'm around.

"Then he gave it to you? You sure 'bout that?" I asked, curious.

"Yes, wait? You're into Zayn, aren't you?" He asked. I ran my hand through my long blonde ombre hair.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guyssss! This is my first story here in wattpad so hope you'll like it. Please vote, comment, and share this to yours friends! :))

-Princess Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...