Saved by the Alpha

By COOKIE3579

Meet Isabella Ramos. She was a normal Cuban girl who lived in Miami with her family. Once her dad died, her m... More

Saved by the Alpha
Mate?
Disneyland
Luna
Getting the hang of things
Uh Oh
Run
Please no!
A/N
I missed you
Prepare Yourself
Waking Up
Marco's POV
My Love
.....

Marco's POV

13K 387 20
By COOKIE3579

This morning I woke up and took all my best men training in the woods. We were doing that for about an four hours,until we reached the pack border and I smelt a rogue. I mind linked all of them." Men, I smell a rogue" I said. They all got ready to attack. I was right about to go see when my beta, John, came up to me an said "let me handle it." I nodded and stepped back as he ran towards the smell. 

When he came back , he had a beautiful white wolf in his arms. Imediately I smelt vanilla and cookies, and my wolf was screaming mate!. 

"MINE!" I yelled at John and took away the beautiful wolf from his arms.

While I was running I noticed that she had scars everywhere. With the white coat they were hard to see but still noticable if you looked closely. 

once we got back to the pack house I layed her down on the couch in my room and waited for her to wake up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was in my office wjen i heard. "Marco! She is awake!" from one of the omega's. i looked at myself in the mirror to ake sure i looked good for her and i went outto see her. when i entered the room you could see the confusion her face. I c ould tell that she didnt know what to saw, so i started first.

 "Hello, I am Marco. I am the Alpha of the Nightwalker pack. I would like you to address your purpose on my territory." I said trying to sound sexy. She was so beautiful.

" Well I was running away from my old pack in miami to gey away from the horrible abuse that I received."  she replied looking at her hands in embarasment . Her accent was very noticable. It was very pretty. It made her sound very sexy.

" Ok. that seems just. Were you planing on staying here?"  I said feeling bad for my beautiful mate.

" I was hoping I could stay here and find a new pack. But if you want me to go I will me out of your way."  she said looking at my fearfully. Why was my mate afraid of me? Have I done anything wrong?

" It is fine. I will accept you into my pack. May I ask, what is your name?" I replied wanting to know her name.

"Ohh. How rude of me. I am Isabella, But I preferred to be called Isa." she said, blushing at how she forgot to introduce herself. I held her hand and said.

"Well, Welcome to the pack Isa. By the way I think you should pass by the medical department because you have a big bump on your head from when we hit you."  I stood up and started walking away.

"Ok, Thank You." she said blushing at my wink and smirk.

When I walked out of the room I already felt like I needed to have her in my arms. I wanted to walk back over there and give her a kiss on those big pink lips. I felt like a sap, but I think im in love with her already.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Guys Pleas etell me what you think!

-------------> A picture of Isa on the side

Continue Reading