Stay / H.S.

By uniquecornyy

Playboys do have a heart? Why, yes they do, but somehow Harry Styles don't have one until he founds the one w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Prologue

64 6 0
By uniquecornyy

Walking through the hallway with lazy chants. When I finally saw the wide glass window viewing the football field from below, I hurried my steps not because I'm afraid of something but because I want to see Zayn. Oh, Zayn. The heartthrob hottie in this school and my biggest crush of all. The only football player that I've known in our school. Well, I just don't care of the names his playing with. There he is, seating beside his pal (I don't know his name). My smile got wider and wider as I saw him laugh.

But suddenly it became a sad smile when I saw him standing up, running towards the bleachers with an open arms inviting a girl to hug him.

"Darn!" I said as I close my eyes. After a couple of seconds, I open it to see if they break their hugs but it got worse than I thought. They were kissing. I punched the glass window the reason it creates small noise. I saw the guy beside him earlier, glancing at the window where I am standing. I saw him with a worried face and he saw me with a sad expression. Everyone knows me except for Zayn. I bet that guy knows me too that's why he's worried, I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...