The Broken Girl

By emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 35

2.6K 75 3
By emm_alee

Skyler's POV

I looked around and saw that 'm back at the treehouse. I stood up and tried walking to the door but it wouldn't open.

"SKY-SKY!!"I heard a familiar voice call me and only one person ever called me that.

"JAZ-JAZ!!"I said and turned around to see my blue haired best friend. I hugged her and we both started crying.

"How am I up here?"I asked her.

"You're in a comma Sky and you can't leave just yet."She told me and I nodded my head. I looked back at her and hugged her one more time.

"Momma?" I heard a little girl say. I turned around and saw a pair of twins both with brown hair but the girl had big brown eyes and the boy had had big grey eyes like me.

"You recognize them Sky?"Jaz asked me and I nodded my head a smile coming back to my face. Did I forget to say that I ran away for like 3 years and met a guy who I stayed with and had twins? Yea well I did.

"Zayn and Zara."I said and bent down to their height.

"You guys are so big."I told them and they just stared at me.

"Yup they are."A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw their dad, he was about 6'6 had brown eyes and blonde hair.

"Max."I said and jumped up and hugged him.

"Is it like a dead family reunion?"I asked into his chest making him chuckle.

"No, we are all just here to say hi before you have to go back."He told me. I let him go and looked at the 4 people I have caused their lives to end.

"I'm sorry you guys. If I had never let you guys come into my crazy messed up life you wouldn't have been dead."I told them. I felt a tug on my jeans and I looked down and saw Zayn. He put his hands up and I picked him up. 

"Does he talk?"I asked them and they all shook their heads no. I bent down and put Zayn back on the floor and looked at him closely.

"He looks like you."Jasmine said to me. I looked over at Zara and grabbed her hand. Michael killed them on their 4th birthday and made me watch him kill Zayn then Zara and then Max. I looked back at the window and walked over to it. I saw the gang crying and then looked at Tyler. He was crying silently but just stared at me. Then I looked at Braydon and saw he looked so vulnerable. He had his knees against his chest and was sobbing while Zach patted his back trying to comfort him. The only time he was like that was when he found out I ran away. 

Yea I ran away when I was 15 and came back when I was about to turn 18. I'm gonna turn 19 in June. I came back to my dad like 2 weeks before he died. I turned around and sighed leaning my head against the wall. A hand was then on my shoulder and I looked up seeing a lady I didn't recognize.

"My, have you gotten big."She said. Her voice was like an angel, so soft and sweet. I looked at her in confusion as she just smiled brightly at me. She had long dark brown hair and green grey eyes like me.

"I'm your mom, Sky."She said and I looked at her and saw she did look like me... a lot.

"Wow, you're beautiful."I said to her.

"You are to. I've been watching over you and that's why you aren't dead yet and why Braydon doesn't cry as often. I told him before I was pulled away that I would smack him if he did anything to you...and I do smack him."Mom said making me laugh a little.

"Sky?"I heard Max say and I looked at him. His brown eyes filled with pain and sadness. I hugged him and he put his head on top of my chin and I laid my head on his chest.

"I hate this."I mumbled into his chest. He pulled me away from his chest and looked me in the eye. His brown eyes that just seem to pull me in a trance.

"Sky don't blame yourself. Nobody knew this would happen."He said to me trying to make me stop blaming myself.

"Look at what I've done. Zayn and Zara didn't get to have a normal life, they died at the age of 3. You're dead because of me, Jasmine's dead because of me. The there's the gang. They don't deserve to be in this much pain. What if I don't make it, I'm leaving all these people that I call family and it would be heart-breaking for them."I explained tears streaming down my face.

"Yea about that..."Max said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I looked over at Jasmine to see her with wide eyes and her shaking her head no but stopped once she saw me.

"What are you guys not telling me?"I asked them. They both sighed and sat down.

"Zara and Zayn aren't dead or in a comma."Max said.

"What?"I said confused."Then who are these 2 innocent kids?"I asked them.

"Well while you were out Michael came over and was looking for you but I said he had the wrong house. I took them to my mom's house and got 2 other twins that looked like Zayn and Zara. "Max explained. I sat there shocked and then started getting dizzy.

"I don't feel to good."I said swaying from side to side.Max then caught  me before I fell to the floor. He put 2 fingers on my wrists checking my pulse and then laid me down and opened the tree house.

"They lost her and are trying to bring her back. We need to let her go."Jasmine said her voice breaking at the end. Jasmine bent down beside me and hugged me before kissing my cheek.

"Bye SKY-SKY. I'll see you later. Tell everybody I love them."She said to me before she put me back down and Max came back.

"Bye Sky. I'll protect you and our kids. I'll see you up here later... and don.'t be scared to go out with that Tyler guy."Max said kissing my cheek then picking me up. My eyes then started to close. I then felt Max's arms drift away from me as he dropped me out the treehouse. My eyes then closed completely before I could hit the ground.

Tyler's POV

The doctors dragged us out of Sky's room as her heart stopped.  We are all in the waiting room shocked. Jahyla's in Jackson's arms and Lizzie is in Esteban's arms, both crying their eyes out. Braydon left the hospital and Zach followed him making sure he doesn't do anything stupid.  But I was just standing in the corner hoping she makes it.

**4 HOURS LATER**

It's been 4 damn hours and we still haven't heard anything about Sky. Zach brought Braydon back and he was just about to go in a bar and probably get drunk. Nobody's moved anywhere. I've seen doctors come in and tell other family's their patient either died or is in critical condition. All I could think about is my baby girl.

"Skyler Jackson?"A doctor asked and we all rushed over to him.

"Ok, well we were able to get her heart starting again and she is now awake. You can go and see her."He said and we all ran to the elevator. For me it took to much and I just went straight to the stairs. I ran up skipping 3 steps each time. I made it to her floor and ran down the hall looking for the right door. I burst into her room to see her jump from the sound of the door.

"Tyler!!"She squealed and I ran to her tears filling my eyes as I grabbed the sides of her face. She wrapped her small arms around my neck and smashed her lips onto mine. I kissed her back and our lips moved in sync. The kiss was urgent but soft and sweet. The door then burst open and I jumped away from Skyler to see the gang with smirks on their faces.

"Damn Tyler... You couldn't wait till she was out he hospital?" Zach said and I flicked him off and sat down in one of the uncomfortable chairs they have here. Lizzie and Jahyla jumped on top of her hugging her while crying. Tears of joy obviously. Next was Zach, he hugged her and kissed her forehead telling her something then standing in the corner. Esteban and Jackson then hugged her and kissed her cheek. We then all went outside as Braydon was up to talk to Skyler.

"I'm happy she's awake."Jahyla said snuggling into Jackson's arms.

"We all are, but Skyler's hiding something."Zach said and we all looked at him confused.

"She just woke up tho."Lizzie said confused.

"Yea but she knows something. She's too happy and she doesn't know that Michael and Jake are dead and Austin's been arrested and is staying there...for life."Zach explained.

"We'll just have to wait and see."Esteban said as we all grew quiet.

Skyler's POV

Braydon had tears in his eyes as he walked over to me. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"You have no idea how worried I was about you. I didn't know if he would kill you for god this time or if you were ever going to wake up from this comma."Braydon said as tears fell from his eyes silently. I sat up in bed and opened my arms telling him to hug me.  He stood up and wrapped his arms carefully around me as we both started crying. I put my head in the crook of his neck as we were both there just crying and hugging each other.

We both pulled away and sat down. I think I should tell him about to the whole Zayn and Zara and me running away thing.

"Braydon, there's one thing I never told you."I mumbled. Braydon just looks over at me giving me his full attention. I breathed in trying to calm my racing heart and looked over at him sitting up.

"2 weeks before dad died Michael found me after 3 years. I ran away, I don't know where but I did. On the like 3rd day of me missing I went into a gas station to buy more water and food and yea all that shit. I was about to walk out the gas station when I bumped into somebody. At that time I thought Michael was already close to me and that he sent people that I didn't know to go look for me. So I was in a hurry said sorry and just ran out the store and as far away as possible. He followed me I don't know why but he caught up to me. He helped me out and 3 years later we have twins that are about to turn 4 years old. Obviously Michael found me killed all 3 of them in front of me."I explained to him and he just stared at me with wide eyes.

"While in a comma I saw Jasmine who I thought were my twins, my baby daddy Max, and I think mom."I said to him and he just about passed out but I caught his arm."My twins are apparently still alive in Max's mom's house." I stared at Braydon as he stared at his hands on his laps.

"So what you're saying is you kept this whole you being a mom thing a secret from me?"Braydon said with a frown on his face.

"Well I thought they were dead. I didn't know Max would get other twins that looked mine."I said shocked that he asked me that. 

"What am I supposed to think Skyler?! Ok you kept this a secret from me, I mean I'm still happy that you have twins and there still alive and that I'm an uncle and all but I still would've liked to known."He said standing up. I nodded my head understanding where he was going with this.

"Ok so maybe I should've told you earlier but I never knew it would come back up."I said trying to get him to understand.

"So what do you wanna do, go find them?"He asked and I nodded my head. 

"Ok, fine where do they live?"He asked me going to the door.

"Bisbee, Arizona."I said and he almost passed out.

A/N: Hey Guys!!!! SO I'm really sorry for not updating in like a month but hey were you expecting that to happen.

Ok, ummm so Skyler has twins what do you think Tyler is going to do???

Sadly my book is coming to an end, I promise not  to take as long this time. 

So expect another chapter to come up soon and I hope you like my book so far.

Bye fam!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 655 16
in this story the descendants of the villains or especially Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry and Gil reveal about their pasts. this story has taken...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
97.7K 3.4K 19
"Wait!" I yelled. "I have knock-knock joke." "Go, quick." "Knock knock." "Who's there?" He asked. "Cows go." "Cows go who?" He asked. "No, cows go mo...