HANZO X MCREE

By uncookedbowlofrice

YES! YES! YES! Don't worry. I got what you need. Right here. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter four (I dont know)
Just some extra (some juicy stuff maybe 0w<)-maybe not-
Just a little bit
not so little anymore.
chapter 8
little bit
Chapter 10 -long chapter- (maybe some stuff)
B3 we may be coming to a conclusion
Just an extra part

itsgoin'down

5.3K 133 40
By uncookedbowlofrice

After the mission, the three returned. "See ya Hanzo." McCree waved smiling. Earlier he accidentally slipped when trying to do his ultimate (Deadeye). The mission escalated quickly but they made it after Hanzo's dragon strike. Mei was the top though. Just becaus eshe was use to the weather. McCree tried asking Hanzo how he wasn't cold but he just got a look.
After that, he was mostly silent for the rest of the mission and the ride back unless Mei asked a chat with him. Mei waved as she left McCree. The cowboy lit his cigar and noticed a stubborn look from Gengi. Well, stare. No one really knew how he looked besides Hanzo, but that's something nobody talked about. McCree looked away for a moment and when he looked back, Genji was a away foot from him. "Oh sh-...! Um. Howdy." "Stay away from him, or there will be trouble." Genji drew a finger over his neck then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 403 18
Royal Bubba Princeton, nicknamed Gumball because of his love for candy, is President of the student council, enjoys home economics, is part of the Sc...
4.2K 105 7
"Kier has been friends with Dev for a while, he's always been a bit clingy in even his own opinion, but he couldn't exactly help it. He has always be...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3K 64 16
this story took a bit over a year to create, and I am proud. I did write this when I was a bit obsessed with the ChiMondo ship. but it didnt last lon...