my 11:11 wish » namjin

Bởi namjintrash

namjoon makes a wish that his pet cat, seokjin, could become human. Xem Thêm

a rough day
a wish
a good laugh
a craving
a sad reality
a dream
a description

a surprise

15.7K 1.1K 324
Bởi namjintrash

i yawned, rubbing the sand out of my eyes. my brows furrowed as i felt hands rest on my side. with a glance i screamed.

"w-what'd you do to me, who are you?!" i jumped off the bed, pointing a finger at the etheral figure laying in bed. the being stirred but didn't wake up.

where's seokjin?

"ya!" i grabbed a pillow and chucked it at the male figures sleeping body, he jolted awake and frowned.

"namjoonie, why're you up so early?" the male's eyes widened at the sound of his voice, leaving me even more confused as to what was happening.

i didn't get drunk again, did i?

"j-joonie?" the figure squeaked, causing me to freeze.

"it's me, seokjin! what's going on?!" he whined and began heaving heavily. i rushed to his side, a lingering thought in my head.

this isn't possible.

"i-if you're really my cat, seokjin. then. where's your favorite place to be petted?"

seokjin perked up, a giggle passing his plump lips, "behind my ears, ofcourse!"

this can't be real. how?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

227K 13.3K 48
Out of money? You're in luck! Out of love interest? Well guess what? You are in double luck! By entering the show 'Finding Mr. Charming' you can get...
10.3K 560 37
where min yoongi is a ceo and is known for his looks and his personality And jung hoeok is a bubbly person with eye blinding smile and is the hope...
5.2K 203 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...
14.9K 527 21
Jin is a yandere medical college teacher and a mental health doctor who kills for fun and he falls in love with a bunny teeth boy and will kill anyon...