The Undercover Ex Wife (Under...

By Tigers06

Amelia Daniels is a CIA Agent. She used to be married to Noah Cross until he kicked her out. Amelia leaves hi... More

Table of contents
Prologue
1
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7
8.
9
10
11
12.
12.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank you
Completed books by me
Incompleted books
Love off Track

30

6.7K 184 3
By Tigers06

The next morning I'm woken by my phone at 7am. I climb out of bed and head to the kitchen to start breakfast.

My family are all in the kitchen by 7:30, eating breakfast.

"What are we doing today, Mum?" Gisele asks.

I smile. "We're going to visit your Great Aunt."

Noah pulls into his arms. "I'm sorry you lost touch with her."

"It was my fault, Noah. I didn't know how to tell people that we were separating. All I could think about was getting away from you and the drama of LA."

"You're not the only one that had it hard. My parents went ballistic when I told them we were separating. Mum asked me what happened and I told her you cheated on me. I showed her the photos of Jaden and you. Then a couple days later I was in a relationship with Paula."

I shake my head. "Don't mention that woman's name in my house or I'm going to slap you." I move to the sink and wash the dishes.

***

I pull the car into the parking lot of the ballet studio. Ashley climbs out of the car. "Are you watching me today, Mummy?"

I nod. "Yeah, princess. Show me what you've got."

She smiles. "I will." She sits with the rest of the kids. She talks to the girl on her left.

A woman sits next to me. "Hello I'm Rebecca. Jasmine's Mum."

I smile. "I'm Amelia. Ashley's Mum."

"Oh, what happened to Noah and the kids?"

"They're at home. Noah, thought dance class was something that I should share with my daughter."

"They never mentioned you when I met them two weeks ago."

Of course they didn't I was in a Safe house.

I watch Ashley do a handstand.

I'm going to put her in gymnastics as well.

The music begins and the kids start dancing.

Ashley look at me every now and then.

I smile at her and whisper. "Nice, move."

***

Noah pulls the car into Aunty Amber's driveway.

I look at the over grown trees around the yard. I planted some of those tree when I was fifteen with Noah. "Kids, you see those trees out your window. You're Dad and I planted those trees when we were fifteen."

Ashley looks at me. "Can we plant our own trees in our yard?"

I nod. "Yes, do you want to do that next weekend?"

"Yes, Mummy."

Noah stops the car in front of the mansion.

A woman steps out of the house.

I step out of the car and open the car door for the kids. I take off their seatbelts. They climb out of the car. I run over to Amber. "Aunty Amber, I've missed you."

She smiles. "You're still beautiful, Amelia. Noah?"

Noah steps forward. "Hey, Amber."

She looks at me. "When did you two get back together?"

"A couple months ago." I place my hand on my stomach. "I'm pregnant."

Amber hugs me. "Congratulations, sweetheart. I have something to give you."

I follow her into the house.

She give me an envelope. "Read this when you have a minute. It's a letter from your parents. They left it with me just in case something happened to them."

I put the envelope in my pocket.

My family walk through the door to the house I grew up in. Everything is still the same as it was when I left here ten years ago.

Amber and Noah take the kids to the backyard.

I head to the study and open the door. The room has a desk in the far corner that overlooks the pool and the beach. The sun shines into the room and it warms me. I put the letter on the desk and stare at it.

Open the letter. You need closure with your parents.

I sigh. "Just open it."

I rip open the envelope and pull the letter out. I unfold it.

Dear Amelia,

If you are reading this letter something happened to your father and me. I want you to know how proud of you I am. I have followed your career as a fashion designer and a mother of triplets. You have done an exceptional job raising those kids. Your Dad brought me plenty of Daniel's clothes. They are sitting in my cupboard. When I look at your clothes I think about the woman you have become and how I missed out on so much of your life. I'm sorry I wasn't a better mother to you.

Love,

Mum xxx

There's another letter behind that one.

Dear Amelia,

When your mother and I were sixteen we had another child. A son. We put him up for adoption after he was born. I was too young to be a father to that child. When she fell pregnant with you at twenty-one, we decided to keep you. I was never a good father to you, but I loved you the best I could. The whiskey Cole took over my life and I ignored you. I am going to leave you everything we own except Whiskey Cole that will be given to your brother. If Amber has given you this letter we're dead. I'm sorry I didn't extend an olive branch to you sooner. I wanted to meet my grandchildren. Time doesn't wait for anybody. Just remember that, sweetheart. Get back together with the father of the triplets. Those kids deserve two parents instead of one.

I love you, Amelia.

Dad xxx

I wipe my face with my long sleeved t-shirt.

I have a brother.

Noah walks into the room. "I knew I'd find you in here. Are you okay?"

I shake my head. "No, I waited too long to visit my parents. I wanted them to get to know their Grandchildren. Time is never on our side. Dad told me in his letter that I have a brother. My kids have another Uncle."

He pulls me into his arms. "Do you want to meet your brother?"

I nod. "I will meet him next week at the Will reading and the funeral."

Noah and I walk into the backyard.

Gisele and Harley are playing Soccer.

Ashley is dancing.

The doorbell rings.

Amber stands up. "I invited someone over that wants to meet you."

Is it my brother?

Amber opens the front door and I hear his voice say. "I have a sister? Why didn't Mum and Dad tell me?"

"They are protective of their little girl. Amelia didn't like being in the spotlight growing up. When your Dad wanted to send her to boarding school she asked if she could live with me. Amelia lived with me until her eighteenth birthday."

Amber and my brother walk onto the decking. "Amelia meet your brother Jordan. The guy next to her is Noah."

Noah kisses the top of my head. "Go talk to him." He whispers.

I whisper. "I will."

Jordan looks to Amber and back to me. "She looks like, Mum."

I smile. "You look like, Dad. Do you play soccer?"

"Yes, my adopted parents signed me up when I was a kid. How do you know I play ball?"

"Mum and Dad were both athletic. I spent most of my childhood dancing and playing basketball. When I moved in with Amber I continued those sports."

Ashley walks over to me. "Mummy, who is he?"

I pick her up. "Ashley, this is Uncle Jordan. He's my brother."

She frowns. "We have another Uncle?"

I nod. "Yes, I just found out I had a brother."

Harley and Gisele walk over to Noah.

"These two are Harley and Gisele." Noah says.

I spend the rest of the afternoon on the decking with my brother and we talk about everything. He spent the last three years with our parents. They never mentioned me to him. But, he understands why Mum and Dad kept me a secret. It was my wish not to be noticed by the public as a member of the Cole family whiskey brand.

I walk Jordan to his car.

He hugs me. "Bye, Sis. I'll see you on Wednesday?"

"Yes, I'll be there. Thank you for coming over. It was nice to meet you Big Brother." I step away from him.

Jordan climbs into his car.

I wave as he drives away.

I don't trust that guy.

Noah pulls me into his arms. "Are you ready to go home?"

I shake my head. "I need to talk to Aunty Amber."

I find Amber in the study. "Hey, sweetheart are you leaving?"

"Soon, I want to ask you something."

"Okay,"

"How do you know Jordan is Mum and Dad's kid? Did they do a blood test?"

Amber shakes her head. "I'm not sure. Why are you asking?"

I sigh. "I spoke to him for hours and I don't trust him. When something feels off I get a feeling and I trust my instinct. There's something off about Jordan."

"Do you want him to have a DNA test to prove he is your brother?"

I nod.

Amber smiles. "I will have that set up for Monday. If he doesn't show then you were right."

I hug her. "Thank you, Aunty Amber."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.8K 36
Book 2 of Gun To My Head, Stake To My Heart After 10 years of marriage and a child, Amelia and Lara couldn't be happier. Everything has started to ma...
80.1K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
32K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...
It's You By Ailia

Teen Fiction

179K 5.9K 28
Alexandra Brown is a young twenty something stumbling through life with a big secret, no money, and a car with questionable noises. Aiden Moran just...